What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Kathrina » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:16 am

Playing with the dog.

SAM.jpg
SAM.jpg (112.62 KiB) Viewed 216 times
ImageImageImageImage
Kathrina

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:49 am

promethean75 wrote:yo when I heard about that yesterday I wuz like damn I hope smears ain't get twisted up in that shit bruh

i moved
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:50 am

wendy throw it all away. things dont matter. the real memories are the ones you remember. you'll feel so free.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:58 pm

Kathrina wrote:Playing with the dog.

SAM.jpg

Adorable puppy! Deserves more treats!
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:06 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Always enjoy millenials and younger trying to figure out that phone, hilarious!

The smart ones figure it out.. eventually. Those phones have definitely reached antique status.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby iambiguous » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:09 pm

He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:36 pm

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:27 am

iamambigous is a bit autistic...he wants to make friends but does not know how to...be nice...or not, your choice.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:52 am

You won't believe this, but Biggs is probably the most normal person here. He's just a debate addict. Ain't nothin wrong with that. I could think of a hundred worse things he could be doing all day. Okay maybe only five worse things, but still.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:18 am

A kook sees kooks everywhere...waiit....what am I saying... 8) 8) 8) 8) dont take things which are not serious too seriously...you are what you are, you can what you can.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:00 am

Prepping my backpack for a Scotchguarding session (iow waterproofing it).

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:02 pm

_
This week will be hotter than Ibiza, next week will be chilly and raining..

Go UK :D
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:54 pm

it snowed again last night

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:31 pm

~
At least your weather is consistent.. the U.K. blows hot and cold, and that’s sometimes on and throughout the same day.. minute by minute.

I feel like I’ve been repeatedly kicked in the ribs.. courtesy of Sunday’s ab/core workout. :|
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:32 pm

You ever got kicked in the ribs? Do you want to?

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:33 pm

_
Lol
MagsJ

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:58 am

Recuperating from a long day of shopping and overeating out. So excited about collecting my wishlist bike Thursday.

Are you officially a resident of Colorado, Mr.?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby iambiguous » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:10 am

He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:37 am

:happy-smileyflower: Enjoy this Springtime (for those in that zone). Also, Happy Easter!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:35 pm

You too

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:04 pm

WendyDarling wrote: :happy-smileyflower: Enjoy this Springtime (for those in that zone). Also, Happy Easter!

Might do the whole church thing this weekend.. just for old time’s sake and the nostalgia of it all. Roast duck and lamb, on a slow cook, ready to serve upon my return.

Hmmm, might have to complete the Spring-cleaning by then.. for harmony’s sake.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:42 pm

The church is not for nostalgia but for Christian rites and other forms of Christian community bonding. If you just go there to droll and pick your nose then simply don't and leave more space for genuine Christians. I myself don't go to church because I don't believe in a God and it would be a bit overstretched and farcical for me to be there and take the Holy Communion and I am not a clown but dont be mistaken: The Church is the last bastion of the modern world standing against the tyranny of bureaucratic-financial-5th'international moloch that will wipe out human dignity and human freedoms from the face of this earth.

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:49 pm

_
This guy’s (but that’s up for debate) still talking my way?

When someone ain’t you, but they’re telling you what they’d do, you get this ^^^ tripe.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:57 pm

I am not talking to you specifically; you are just a dumb tool that will sway whichever direction the current societal trends blow. If the magazines and the dogs barking in them told you negros are monkeys to be ruthlessly subjugated or if they told you that God exists or if they told you whatever, then that is what you would gallop-up and believe. Plus I am strongly certain you are a bit nuts also.

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:00 pm

Listen Maggie...I dont want to be mean to you...you are a woman, you have feelings...we have to find a mutully satysfing solution to our conflict.

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat