What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:59 pm

muscles dont mean anything...if you have loyal friends who will stick with you through shit you can be 5feet and skinny and you will break 6.6feet bodybuilders like matchsticks...thats why I treat people well and dont act up as anything beyond I am and always speak the truth...because good people attract good people and these loyal and good friends are like a fortune in your life.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:38 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:I dont like these type of people and I dont like females who fall for that type of machismo especially; my uncle was sent to prison for battery and assault, my other uncle threw a policewoman through a window, my grandfather used to beat my poor grandmother...and so forth...I had my share of exposition to 'superior masculinity' when I had a period of vagrancy and drifting around in various jobs where I met alcoholics, druggies, thieves...a guy I worked with used to rob charities...I made a friend with an ex-alcoholic whos friend killed a man with an axe whilst drunk...

Was this in Poland? I guess if you can survive that, you can survive anything.

females like the thrill until the macho flips and beats the shit out of them, then they act as if they had not known what they were playing all long. fuck off.

Lol.. you always assume negative/the worst-case scenarios. Why?

I’d hang-out on the doors for a while, then go drink and dance till my bro clocked-off.. they were my brother’s work-buddies/friends, not mine. Most of them had annoying tendencies lol, but were otherwise ok.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22030
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What are you doing?

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:53 pm

Criminals are victims, I was a victim and lost...you dont have to survive anything because if you dont run up debts and stay out of drugs and crime and treat people well as you should then you will have no trouble. I have a good personality to deal with these types of people because I am quiet and polite but I am not simultaneously weak and dont let others push me around without consequences.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: What are you doing?

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:17 pm

I am not assuming anything about you personally, I told you to fuck off because I dont like you and I dont want to talk to you. I dont have a maturity of a 12 year old...just because I dont like you does not mean you must be a bad or a worse person than I am or that you have some serious flaws and blemishes on your life... I can believe that you had fun given the era you were young during and that Carribeans know how to fun much better and healthier than whites or negros.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: What are you doing?

Postby promethean75 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:33 pm

promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4269
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby promethean75 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:35 pm

Technical difficulties in that upload. I'll try again later when I got a connection.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4269
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:38 pm

MagsJ wrote:
MagsJ wrote:About my life, when a 10 rep tri-set feels like a triathlon. :icon-rolleyes:
Finally got round to a workout today, since my last one in early Feb.. felt energised after, and managed to do a 3-triset x 10-rep sesh + abs. Upped my iron supps today, in the hope that it will take the edge off of the lethargy, and so enable me to workout once a week or once a fortnight.. at the very least.

Upping iron supps, worked.
Feeling energised and optimised.
..serratus anteriors are killing me. :|

:lol:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22030
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:40 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Are you an expert on steroids now?


ive had a bit of them pass through my hands over the years? what kind?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29081
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:03 pm

fuck off clown i already have a guy who actually coaches high-level paid athletes and has a chemistry degree giving me advice i dont need an expert in smuggling dildos and porno magazines into Alabama to buzz in my head. i dont want to be mean to you...you just talk too much shit.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: What are you doing?

Postby iambiguous » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:44 pm

He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 40741
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:06 pm

iambiguous wrote:https://youtu.be/W6MkESn1v1w

Ahhhhh.. your new response, to new phenomena.. I get it now.

I’m a Trekkie, so duly approve.. I bet you’re glad you’re here huh, to witness all this amazing phenomena goin on.. :-s lol
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22030
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:42 pm

_
Responding to the point raised, but not replying to the person, on the below point..

“..you had fun given the era you were young during and that Carribeans know how to fun much better and healthier than whites or negros”.

..because life/it, is about a mindset and a way of life, more than it is about anything else. The world should catch on and take note, for why waste a lifetime in misery and despair.. doesn’t make sense.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22030
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What are you doing?

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:28 pm

Baking chicken legs.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8538
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What are you doing?

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:41 pm

Life is about nothing. Your life is about something because you are a human. This is something the autistic retards simply cant conceptualize: without human life there is no human purpose so human purpose must be dependent on human life because if it were not dependent on human life then human life would have purpose without any human life present. What does this mean? That without God, the necessity of belief and metaphysics increases, not decreases, because science or nature outside of humans cant generate human purpose but only facilitate it.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:09 am

WendyDarling wrote:Baking chicken legs.

Ooh snap, same.. lightly seasoned, with a steamed carrot and courgette sweet-chilli/garlic enhanced flavouring.

Stuffed!
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22030
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What are you doing?

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:29 am

R u baking chicken legs at 12 pm???
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
Image
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:54 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:fuck off clown i already have a guy who actually coaches high-level paid athletes and has a chemistry degree giving me advice i dont need an expert in smuggling dildos and porno magazines into Alabama to buzz in my head. i dont want to be mean to you...you just talk too much shit.


whatever you say buddy
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29081
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:36 pm

Well into six weeks of Spring cleaning and I’m starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8538
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:58 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:fuck off clown i already have a guy who actually coaches high-level paid athletes and has a chemistry degree giving me advice i dont need an expert in smuggling dildos and porno magazines into Alabama to buzz in my head. i dont want to be mean to you...you just talk too much shit.


you can just buy dildos and pornos as the store in alabama why would someone have to smuggle them?

and if you look closely, i almost never talk any shit at all. i remember a dude i know was giving himself hgh shots back in 1998. nutropin i think it was called. i found a little circle of dudes in college who wanted them, and back during bush 2 when all those online pharmacies were up i took advantage of the whole situation quite a bit. forgive my spelling but maybe winstrol, halotestin, danabol, sustin, i can't think of them all but people will buy the shit out of that stuff.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29081
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:59 am

WendyDarling wrote:Well into six weeks of Spring cleaning and I’m starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.


when was the last time you went through and threw away most of your stuff? how much of it do you really need? even the stuff that seems meaningful. chunk it. you got dishes and pots and towels and sheets, a vacuum, some furniture. what could you possibly be cleaning for 6 weeks?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29081
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:42 am

so all these tornadoes hit alabama today, and the biggest one literally went a few hundred feet behind some apts that i lived in at one point. check out out. it wipes out all those massive 8k sq ft houses on top of that hill. i lived in the apts that you can see the top of just behind this car dealership. crazy shit.

You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29081
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby promethean75 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:10 am

yo when I heard about that yesterday I wuz like damn I hope smears ain't get twisted up in that shit bruh
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4269
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:52 pm

85EDE747-2457-4662-A40E-FDA532D40A77.jpeg
85EDE747-2457-4662-A40E-FDA532D40A77.jpeg (101.35 KiB) Viewed 38 times

Hmmm, my apt. doesn’t have any landlines for this phone. Keep?

Mr Reasonable wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Well into six weeks of Spring cleaning and I’m starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.


when was the last time you went through and threw away most of your stuff? how much of it do you really need? even the stuff that seems meaningful. chunk it. you got dishes and pots and towels and sheets, a vacuum, some furniture. what could you possibly be cleaning for 6 weeks?


Throw away memories like worthless trash?

Did lose a tote or two in the 90s, but toss out my past, all the highs and lows, bittersweet changes, unthinkable. Each thing is a piece of life that transports me back to others loved and lost. Did find two Yaz cassettes from the 80s. Gonna crank them up soon in my boombox. :wink: Once I buy that Camero, I’ll pop them into the tape deck. [-o<

So far I’ve went through three totes and three hefty boxes full of paperwork, memorabilia, photos. Shit, I’ve been dragging around bills and receipts from the late 90s. Scanning or reading every friggin piece of paper or envelope, letters and cards collected over the last 40 yrs. takes time and emotional energy. I’m exhausted. Won’t be doing this again, ever. Now all the photos and memorabilia fits into one tote and most of the old business paperwork is ‘chunked.’
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8538
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:49 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
85EDE747-2457-4662-A40E-FDA532D40A77.jpeg

Hmmm, my apt. doesn’t have any landlines for this phone. Keep?

Keep, and exhibit like a museum piece, on a stand somewhere.. they’re currently going for bare Ps at the mo, so def a keeper.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22030
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What are you doing?

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:32 am

MagsJ wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
85EDE747-2457-4662-A40E-FDA532D40A77.jpeg

Hmmm, my apt. doesn’t have any landlines for this phone. Keep?

Keep, and exhibit like a museum piece, on a stand somewhere.. they’re currently going for bare Ps at the mo, so def a keeper.


Always enjoy millenials and younger trying to figure out that phone, hilarious!
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8538
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users