What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:54 pm

_
Spring cleaning the sleeping quarters part 2, and hopefully the final.. part.

Putting clothes away and dusting/hoovering/dusting with the hoover.. who knew it could become so taxing on a gal. :| Still, at least I’ve got music to keep me company.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:24 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
Spring cleaning the sleeping quarters part 2, and hopefully the final.. part.

Putting clothes away and dusting/hoovering/dusting with the hoover.. who knew it could become so taxing on a gal. :| Still, at least I’ve got music to keep me company.

Congratulations on your progress. I’m still sorting through totes from my spare room and I’m by no means ‘enthusiastically moving it along.’
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:15 am

_
Part 3, later today when I get up.. it’s only one laundry-basket of clothes to put away tho.. :D

Unwanted items are off to the charity shop, when it reopens post this current lockdown. Bye bye clutter!
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:46 pm

there are about 2 feet of snow outside and it's still snowing really hard
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby MagsJ » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:07 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:there are about 2 feet of snow outside and it's still snowing really hard

:lol: ..that’s coming like Russia or Siberia, blud.

It’s practically Spring here. :D
MagsJ

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:06 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:there are about 2 feet of snow outside and it's still snowing really hard

You still in Colorado?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:56 pm

yeah. it snowed for like 2 days straight and the shit is everywhere

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:48 pm

it snows shit in colorado?
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:52 pm

_
I knew someone was going to say that.. :lol:
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:50 pm

its a shame phone is no longer around...she likes naked asses with practically gaping anuses so much Id not be surprised if shit everywhere was also her type of thing. nevertheless, shit or snow, it sounds like good fun and it is good somebody is having it, all the best,

Polishyouthgotipbanned, 15/03/2021, London,UK.
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:41 am

im in america so if you could please write the date as m/d/y because the way that you wrote it is wrong

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:41 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:it snows shit in colorado?

i cant be sure

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:49 am

_
Polish Youth.. lowering the tone again.
MagsJ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:24 am

its snowing again

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:23 am

_
It’s warm here.. again! :D

:lol:

Ok.. it does get chilly at night though.. :|

What am I doing? ..taking things easy/not stressing/being extra ultra-healthy/thinking of my future/eating breakfast/popping supps/lazing around/hearing the local cop cars’ sirens whirring 24/7 as they drive around fighting crime/thinking what to have for dinner.
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:42 pm

MagsJ wrote:
MagsJ wrote:On a post-(short)workout comedown..
fuelling up on a banana and detox tea.

Getting my head around doing another one of these, in a few days from now.

About my life, when a 10 rep tri-set feels like a triathlon. :icon-rolleyes:

Finally got round to a workout today, since my last one in early Feb.. felt energised after, and managed to do a 3-triset x 10-rep sesh + abs. Upped my iron supps today, in the hope that it will take the edge off of the lethargy, and so enable me to workout once a week or once a fortnight.. at the very least.

TV n chill, then dinner soon.
MagsJ

Postby iambiguous » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:10 pm

He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:16 pm

iambiguous wrote:https://youtu.be/W6MkESn1v1w

Is it.. for you? because it was (meant, to only be) for me.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:07 pm

Helped in the field the whole day. Digging, plowing, digging, carrying etc. Then we had a small fire till the sunset. since I started taking steroids and exercising I can work manually ceaselessly, not that I do that regularly.

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:12 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Helped in the field the whole day. Digging, plowing, digging, carrying etc. Then we had a small fire till the sunset. since I started taking steroids and exercising I can work manually ceaselessly, not that I do that regularly.

You do roids?

Well that explains a lot then!
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:42 pm

_
Yesterday

My nephew: so-and-so’s on the run again

Me: what did he do this time?

My nephew: hmmm..? what doesn’t he do.

lol
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:54 pm

Are you an expert on steroids now?

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:19 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Are you an expert on steroids now?

I used to know guys that took roids.. Doormen, to be precise.. 6’ + and just as wide, well.. you know what I mean.

I used to hangout on the doors with them, because my brother was on the doors too.. but only the trendy venues mind, so as there being no chance of getting shot at, lol. Fun times. :P
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:28 pm

_
At my local Little Waitrose last Summer.. or maybe the Summer before, some crazed tall blonde lady started shouting at me.. the consensus was out that she was probably most-definitely on roids.. she was most definitely out of her mind, and definitely went gym.

When she got to the till, she tried to intimidate me by glaring at me twice.. I weren’t sure whether she wanted to mount me or fight me, but I do know that neither of those was gonna happen. She was proper aggy and most definitely crazy.

Aren’t you the self-appointed ILP expert, on the mental state of posters’ minds?
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:55 pm

I dont like these type of people and I dont like females who fall for that type of machismo especially; my uncle was sent to prison for battery and assault, my other uncle threw a policewoman through a window, my grandfather used to beat my poor grandmother...and so forth...I had my share of exposition to 'superior masculinity' when I had a period of vagrancy and drifting around in various jobs where I met alcoholics, druggies, thieves...a guy I worked with used to rob charities...I made a friend with an ex-alcoholic whos friend killed a man with an axe whilst drunk...females like the thrill until the macho flips and beats the shit out of them, then they act as if they had not known what they were playing all long. fuck off.

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat