What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:40 am

iambiguous wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
iambiguous wrote:Yak yak yak.

Good.

This is the place for it.


If only you would confine yourself to it.


No way. For one thing, I've never watched the alabama/lsu game one time, let alone 140 times. :lol:



u have never lived
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 27095
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:59 am

iambiguous wrote:Yak yak yak.

Good.

This is the place for it.



u r a jealous little snowflake who cant control her emotions settle down lady
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 27095
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:47 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:You hate it, you're a self-hating Alabamian.

But not by nature. Your childhood memories reek of love.

You wuz indoctrinated n' shit.


ok lets be real i love myself so much that it may not even be healthy


No man can love himself who doesn't love his cuntry.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:09 am

i am an actual american bruh this is the best country in the world
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 27095
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:22 am

Not for long if you have your way.

Sadly y'all gonna drag us all down with you.

Whatever I'm like Joker, I already know where I would bunker out.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:51 am

By the way you are a disgrace to the name America.
It was a nation conceived at a time when it was deemed that arbitrary rule would never again be tolerated.
And it doesn't refer to your stupid fucking country.
Which Americo Vespucio never even touched.
But the dudes that founded
yourstupid fucking country
were so hard core that they took the mantle.
And you now purport to shit on it.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:55 am

America as opposed to The West Indies.

Read a book Jesus Christ why are all commies so ill fucking informed about everything.

What is all that shit you read even about?

How can so many millions of pages actually detract from your brain?
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby iambiguous » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:03 am

iambiguous wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
iambiguous wrote:Yak yak yak.

Good.

This is the place for it.


If only you would confine yourself to it.


No way. For one thing, I've never watched the alabama/lsu game one time, let alone 140 times. :lol:



Smears wrote:u have never lived


Really, try to imagine the mind...the life!...of someone who would try to convince you that watching a college football game 140 times is the epitome of having lived!!!


Here's Tyler Durden's own take on Smears: https://youtu.be/exL51n3py6g

Pooping again in fact. :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38688
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:06 am

iambiguous wrote:
iambiguous wrote:No way. For one thing, I've never watched the alabama/lsu game one time, let alone 140 times. :lol:



Smears wrote:u have never lived


Really, try to imagine the mind...the life!...of someone who would try to convince you that watching a college football game 140 times is the epitome of having lived!!!


Here's Tyler Durden's own take on Smears: https://youtu.be/exL51n3py6g

Pooping again in fact. :lol:


Lol I think you really did get to him.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby iambiguous » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:11 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
iambiguous wrote:No way. For one thing, I've never watched the alabama/lsu game one time, let alone 140 times. :lol:



Smears wrote:u have never lived


Really, try to imagine the mind...the life!...of someone who would try to convince you that watching a college football game 140 times is the epitome of having lived!!!


Here's Tyler Durden's own take on Smears: https://youtu.be/exL51n3py6g

Pooping again in fact. :lol:


Lol I think you really did get to him.


Yeah, but look at all the practice I've had making a fool out of you!

Smears does try really, really, really hard to be clever. And, apparently, he learned that from you. 8)
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38688
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:46 am

I'm a fool,

You're an objectivist commie, with dirty tendencies, and a proven coward.

We all have our problems.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby iambiguous » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:52 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:I'm a fool


Well, this certainly the thread to be one on. 8)
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38688
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:33 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:I'm a fool


Well, this certainly the thread to be one on. 8)


OK lol. I'll take your word for it.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby iambiguous » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:43 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:I'm a fool


Well, this certainly the thread to be one on. 8)


OK lol. I'll take your word for it.


I know!

Let's create a poll and vote on it!!

That way we can know for sure. =D>
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38688
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:59 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:
iambiguous wrote:[quote="Pedro I Rengel"
I'm a fool
/quote

Well, this certainly the thread to be one on. 8)


OK lol. I'll take your word for it.


I know!

Let's create a poll and vote on it!!

That way we can know for sure. =D>


No no I'm sure you know.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:17 pm

_
Working, but not working it ; )

:lol:

..doing some web and admin work, and wondering why more and more posters here are starting to sound (or should that be read) like each other, or perhaps here is just becoming a slight echo chamber.. as happens with groups.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20941
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:25 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:By the way you are a disgrace to the name America.
It was a nation conceived at a time when it was deemed that arbitrary rule would never again be tolerated.
And it doesn't refer to your stupid fucking country.
Which Americo Vespucio never even touched.
But the dudes that founded
yourstupid fucking country
were so hard core that they took the mantle.
And you now purport to shit on it.



i am a real live american born and raised american you do not understand the nuance of our culture we shit wherever we want its never been about the rest of the world
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 27095
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:25 am

iambig how tf did u convince yourself that ive ever tried hard at anything lol u r insane
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 27095
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:38 am

ordered new phone yesterday it was not hard to do galaxy s20 ultra now i can take better pics woohoo
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 27095
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What are you doing?

Postby phoneutria » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:46 am

dems pricy phones here in the 3rd world
i could buy me a cute little dirt bike for that much
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 3733
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: What are you doing?

Postby iambiguous » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:56 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:iambig how tf did u convince yourself that ive ever tried hard at anything lol u r insane


That reminds me...

Really, try to imagine the mind...the life!...of someone who would try to convince you that watching a college football game 140 times is the epitome of having lived!!!


Here's Tyler Durden's own take on you: https://youtu.be/exL51n3py6g

Pooping again in fact. :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 38688
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:16 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:By the way you are a disgrace to the name America.
It was a nation conceived at a time when it was deemed that arbitrary rule would never again be tolerated.
And it doesn't refer to your stupid fucking country.
Which Americo Vespucio never even touched.
But the dudes that founded
yourstupid fucking country
were so hard core that they took the mantle.
And you now purport to shit on it.



i am a real live american born and raised american you do not understand the nuance of our culture we shit wherever we want its never been about the rest of the world


That's only true of commies. Republicans actually look at the rest of the world and go "oh fuck we need to protect THIS shit."
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:17 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:By the way you are a disgrace to the name America.
It was a nation conceived at a time when it was deemed that arbitrary rule would never again be tolerated.
And it doesn't refer to your stupid fucking country.
Which Americo Vespucio never even touched.
But the dudes that founded
yourstupid fucking country
were so hard core that they took the mantle.
And you now purport to shit on it.



i am a real live american born and raised american you do not understand the nuance of our culture we shit wherever we want its never been about the rest of the world


That's only true of commies. Republicans actually look at the rest of the world and go "oh fuck we need to protect THIS shit."


You're not an American.

Your a European lackey.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:19 am

phoneutria wrote:dems pricy phones here in the 3rd world
i could buy me a cute little dirt bike for that much


You totally should by the way.

And post pics.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 7076
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:10 am

phoneutria wrote:dems pricy phones here in the 3rd world
i could buy me a cute little dirt bike for that much


where you live i always stuck my sim into a cheap phone when i travel in poor places so that the local can steal it and its not that big a loss i also keep a cheap watch for when im going to be in poverty stricken areas
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 27095
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users