What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby promethean75 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:41 pm

That's a cruise missle, smears. I thought u were getting a motorcycle.

"what kinda dope and where are you?"

I'm straight now. My dude had to re-up.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:45 pm

Boys and their toys.

On the other hand...

https://youtu.be/csLgaK20SSY
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:52 pm

promethean75 wrote:That's a cruise missle, smears. I thought u were getting a motorcycle.

"what kinda dope and where are you?"

I'm straight now. My dude had to re-up.

i spent some time on a gsxr last summer and a bit on an rc51 and i dunno if it's the sprockets or what but this thing is twitchy af and blisteringly fast. the front wheel wants to come up pretty much all the time. i feel like it's going to teach me some restraint.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:53 pm

iambiguous wrote:Boys and their toys.

On the other hand...

https://youtu.be/csLgaK20SSY

i know an old dude who used to have a 60 model corvette like that. he put a huge engine in it from some 90s trans-am and would enter it into car shows and shit. he let me drive it to the store once and it had more power than its structure could actually handle. if you drove the fuck out of it it would probably twist itself to pieces. crazy shit.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:13 pm

look at this beast lol

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:09 pm

how many cc?
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:39 pm

That'n there's a 998, but we round em on up to 1000.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:51 pm

why do you need a 1000cc WTF...
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:02 pm

If you have to ax, u've never been on one. If u've been on one, u don't have to ax.

Smears I just did a radiator flush and put some engine ice in her, bruh. She's runnin at 175 F in traffic in 75 F temps.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:13 pm

dont try to be too hard like a cringy 18 year old and punk me out like a bitch. you fools never go beyond what half that engine could do and you are trying to add some dignification and mystification to childish dick size taunting. you bought a bike to be cool, thats fine...nothing wrong with that as long as you admit it.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:31 pm

Few things.

Yes, ur totally right about the overkill; u don't need a bike that fast unless ur racing or in an action movie. But there's more to this.

When they started making inline engines on sport bikes, they found a problem. The inline creates more power than the v-twin, but you've got to get into high rpms to get that power. So say you've got a 600rr (like mines). Acceleration and speed is not a problem. No car on the road can beat it in 0 to 60, and very very few can beat it at top end. But for all this quickness and speed, the engine must labor more. When I'm doing 90, I'm in sixth at around 8,500 rpms. The only way to avoid this is to make the engine bigger so that you're running at lower rpms.

This is where the advantage is in the 1000s; they don't labor at interstate speeds.

So u c the catch 22 here. An inline geared for racing has to be able to wind out to produce that power, and the only way I can avoid laboring the engine at high speeds is to make it bigger.

I think this was probably the reasoning behind sport bike manufacturers when they began producing 1000s, 1100s and 1200s. As a consequence of making a bike that would last longer and run smoother, they had to make the sonofabitch bigger.

Next, I didn't get the bike to be cool because I'm already cool. I got it because I like moving at fast speeds while being enclosed by nothing.

Finally, this isn't a penis thing because I got a bike that matches my penis, see, which is also a 600rr. Mines is medium to just-above, so I got a middle weight bike. Not the slowest, not the fastest.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:26 pm

Hence I drive a lorry everywhere. How many miles do you have on your little shit?
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:53 pm

The penis or the bike?

The bike's got 8300. I can't tell u how many miles the penis has on it because you'll call me a whore if I do.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:59 pm

Easy women turn me off and one is enough. You want to risk seeping unwanted bastards into this world who carry half of you, its your choice.
Last edited by polishyouthgotipbanned on Sat May 01, 2021 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby encode_decode » Sat May 01, 2021 12:02 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Easy women turn me off and one is enough.

Wanna get converted?
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat May 01, 2021 12:08 am

What will happen will happen, but I want to do my best to make my children feel wanted and I want them to live in a normal home with a normal family. As to making bastards...or scraping fetuses...I am not a Yank, I believe in evil. To release a bastard boy into a world would break my heart because he would be half me and he would suffer and he would struggle without a father, so I wont take that risk, simple as.
Last edited by polishyouthgotipbanned on Sat May 01, 2021 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby encode_decode » Sat May 01, 2021 12:10 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:What will happen will happen, but I want to do my best to make my children feel wanted and I want them to live in a normal home with a normal family.

I am guessing that is a no
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat May 01, 2021 12:13 am

What you think? Would you bang an easy whore, risking breathing a new live into this world, just because your balls shrank and got rock hard??? A boy or a girl who would have to live with a knowledge it is an unwanted bastard, who came into this world because its mother was an easy whore and its father got too thirsty to keep his dick in his trousers??? How would you feel if I told you, you came out of a quickie behind a dumpster, shot from a sweaty cock right into the vagina of a half-conscious woman???
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby encode_decode » Sat May 01, 2021 12:16 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:What you think? Would you bang an easy whore, risking breathing a new live into this world, just because your balls shrank and got rock hard??? A boy or a girl who would have to live with a knowledge it is an unwanted bastard, who came into this world because its mother was an easy whore and its father got too thirsty to keep his dick in his trousers??? How would you feel if I told you, you came out of a quickie behind a dumpster, shot from a sweaty cock right into the vagina of a half-conscious woman???

I would just say: Fuck you world
But I don't have any free will so I don't know
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat May 01, 2021 12:18 am

8) 8) 8)
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat May 01, 2021 12:21 am

Be careful bro...few things more gruesome than a sight of a 40 year old bachelor.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat May 01, 2021 7:39 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:dont try to be too hard like a cringy 18 year old and punk me out like a bitch. you fools never go beyond what half that engine could do and you are trying to add some dignification and mystification to childish dick size taunting. you bought a bike to be cool, thats fine...nothing wrong with that as long as you admit it.

i got my first bike when i was 10, a 1984 honda xl80. jumped these little hills in this field across from my house. got a license to drive one on the street in 1994 i think, when I was 14. been on and off them ever since and im 41 now and i can tell you that i will thrash the fuck out of this thing and have it bouncing off the rev limiter. its like drugs man.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat May 01, 2021 7:42 am

like get on the interstate at 3am when there are no cars and top it out then stand up and put your arms out like jesus or that dude from titanic and just let that shit engine break all brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as you fly through the air like a bird g

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat May 01, 2021 7:43 am

just balanced and flying. im not into engineering and all that kind of shit but if i was i would say something like these bikes sit at the edge of what is possible through engineering at least with regard to things that move you around

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 02, 2021 10:13 pm

Repotting my lentil, basil, and red peppers.
85BF9C45-DB3C-4B73-A515-3BC885CB9B70.jpeg
85BF9C45-DB3C-4B73-A515-3BC885CB9B70.jpeg (79.15 KiB) Viewed 70 times

My broccoli is a hot mess, so not sure of what’s gonna happen with that.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat