What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby promethean75 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:11 am

I got some buds right now dude u don't even no. Imma take a picture, brb.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun May 09, 2021 6:13 am

promethean75 wrote:"dumb ones are out there in massive numbers, and they think they are the smart ones."

That is correct and do u no y? the monotony of excessive labor. Dumbness increases in proportion to the unchallenging repetition of meaningless physical/mental tasks and actions that the majority of working people are engaged in doing for eight hours a day.

Not having enough time to develop one's culturalizing interests and passions and hobbies and shit. The drudgery of labor, comrade, but that shit ain't happening in the new age of machines. We bout to cut the work day in half (provided the revolution is successful and we seeze the memes of all production induction functions.

one's work should not be one's life but that's how it really is for a lot of people. they don't have enough faith in themselves to jump off that train and live.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun May 09, 2021 6:14 am

promethean75 wrote:I got some buds right now dude u don't even no. Imma take a picture, brb.

this whole city smells like a massive weed grow. like it's just wafting through the air everywhere. not people smoking, but those huge grows around town just pumping out the stench

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby promethean75 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:21 am

Bro. I got the pixels at like 400 something and the pics still won't upload.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun May 09, 2021 6:24 am

that happens to me a lot. like i take a pic with my phone and its like 28mb then i try and email it to myself since gmail lets you shrink it to 10%. but then it's still too big so i start cropping it and then sometimes that doesn't even work and i just give up

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby promethean75 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:29 am

what is beholden has emboldened hairs of gold and no mold when sold, yo
Attachments
rsz_295.jpg
rsz_295.jpg (15.84 KiB) Viewed 172 times
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun May 09, 2021 6:33 am

i hit one of those disposable vape pens on 4/20 that shit was crazy strong. like i used to make my own oil when i used to grow. we'd hit that shit off a hot titanium nail in a bong. these little vape pens are almost that strong. it's nuts.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby promethean75 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:55 am

What is that weed oil that you dab on the glass bong and burn with a torch? It's whitish and clear. You take a tiny tiny dab and it's like ZAP!

Is that the shit ur talking about?
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sun May 09, 2021 5:47 pm

Look at this fucking shot with the Strela-P launcher. See that height adjustment I made? You can't do that unless you got experience with the weapon and know how to use it. I put work in with that Strela-P y'all. Kill whole teams with one round. Shoot helicopters out the sky. I'm tryna tell u.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Av5abdXCsyP3eqRe0Znnlek4Cdw
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon May 10, 2021 5:28 am

promethean75 wrote:What is that weed oil that you dab on the glass bong and burn with a torch? It's whitish and clear. You take a tiny tiny dab and it's like ZAP!

Is that the shit ur talking about?

yeah i used to make big jars of it with all the trim from my plants.

now you can just get it in a disposable vape and its so strong

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon May 10, 2021 7:06 am

like this
Attachments
Screenshot_20210510-000315_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210510-000315_Gallery.jpg (124.24 KiB) Viewed 119 times
Screenshot_20210510-000306_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210510-000306_Gallery.jpg (118.21 KiB) Viewed 119 times

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 10, 2021 9:41 am

promethean75 wrote:Bro. I got the pixels at like 400 something and the pics still won't upload.

350 x 350 works on here..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 10, 2021 8:12 pm

I'm looking for something to rent. Apartments won't take me because of my record, so I'm gonna be paying like $350 a week to get one of those motel efficiencies with the stove and frig and shit in em. Lol $1300 a month to live in a stained ashtray because of a wrongful record.

Yo but I'm making mad stacks and they bout to get bigger.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon May 10, 2021 8:18 pm

promethean75 wrote:I'm looking for something to rent. Apartments won't take me because of my record, so I'm gonna be paying like $350 a week to get one of those motel efficiencies with the stove and frig and shit in em. Lol $1300 a month to live in a stained ashtray because of a wrongful record.

Yo but I'm making mad stacks and they bout to get bigger.

Mom and Pop run apartments never run criminal background checks. There’s plenty of apartments that aren’t corporate owned. Ride through the areas you are interested in until you find a ‘For Rent’ sign. Duh.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon May 10, 2021 8:22 pm

MagsJ wrote:
promethean75 wrote:Bro. I got the pixels at like 400 something and the pics still won't upload.

350 x 350 works on here..

Its probably not the resolution but the size in bytes.
try downconverting to jpg.

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 om 21.21.02.jpg
Schermafbeelding 2021-05-10 om 21.21.02.jpg (237.02 KiB) Viewed 88 times
The strong act as they may, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Nietzsche's Heritage; The Philosophy of the Future - Some Music - The Magical Tree of Life
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 10, 2021 8:25 pm

Mom and Pop are more biased, afraid and do more background checks than any big renters 'round here, W. Darling. I'ont know where the fuck u from, but where I'm from, you only get to fuck a minor if she's your relative.

Also, every sex offender is a cannibalistic pedophile rapist sodomizer when it comes to public relations. Nobody goes 'oh he's just a flasher, we'll let him live'.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon May 10, 2021 8:31 pm

promethean75 wrote:Mom and Pop are more biased, afraid and do more background checks than any big renters 'round here, W. Darling. I'ont know where the fuck u from, but where I'm from, you only get to fuck a minor if she's your relative.

Also, every sex offender is a cannibalistic pedophile rapist sodomizer when it comes to public relations. Nobody goes 'oh he's just a flasher, we'll let him live'.

Bullshit. I’ve rented in two cities in North Carolina and neither ran background checks. They don’t do it unless your dumbass gives them reason too which wouldn’t surprise me with all the stupid shit you admit to.

I’ve rented in N. Carolina, Florida, New Mexico, Ohio, Iowa, Illinois, Texas, and Kentucky and only the large corporate owned apartment complexes charge $25-50 to run credit and background checks. My credit sucks so if they were footing the fee which I know they don’t, they would have dinged me immediately.

You are not the only felon who acts handicapped but its in your head. If by law as a sex offender you must admit your record to landlords, then yah you’re fucked but if not then your playing a victim card unnecessarily and ridiculously stupid to pay over a grand for digs.

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 10, 2021 8:50 pm

Bro. I have been in Craigslist looking for apartments and studios for weeks and everyone states that they do a check.

And I don't need much space, so if I'm gonna pay that much in rent and utilities wherever go, I'd rather get a place with no contracts and room service.

I can make a weeks rent in three hours, homes. This is not a money thing, it's an ashtray thing. And that bitch better not steal my shit.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 10, 2021 8:57 pm

Oh yeah and I did find one that wouldn't reject me (cute little loft studio)....

... but it's within ONE THOUSAND feet of a school (bro you can't even see a candy bar being held by some guy in a van at one thousand feet, can u? This is crazy. Where do they get these numbers? Chomos don't operate thousands of feet away!)
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Mon May 10, 2021 9:02 pm

Drive around, call on all the ‘for rent’ signs. Prove me wrong with more than your conjecture.

“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.”

[Edit: Today, I’m not in the mood for any more dumbassery so I’ll get around to your two posts above on a day when my life won’t be complete without it, should those posts be chalk full idk.]
Last edited by WendyDarling on Mon May 10, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 10, 2021 9:09 pm

You're goddamn right, Wendy.

I WILL make America great again.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon May 10, 2021 11:48 pm

wendy stop talking to this chomo what is wrong with you??? you never had kids?this is not normal talking to a chomo who thinks what he did is a joke and a payback(as if people owe him shit)and shows no signs of shame or regret...you wanna be associated with a chomo piece of shit like that???id rather not speak to anybody till I die than shake hands with a chomo like that...if he did it many times he will do it again when this piece of shit has a chance...
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Tue May 11, 2021 12:10 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:wendy stop talking to this chomo what is wrong with you??? you never had kids?this is not normal talking to a chomo who thinks what he did is a joke and a payback(as if people owe him shit)and shows no signs of shame or regret...you wanna be associated with a chomo piece of shit like that???id rather not speak to anybody till I die than shake hands with a chomo like that...if he did it many times he will do it again when this piece of shit has a chance...

You were right, I am too nice. Damn it, why am I always trying to help people who don’t really want to better themselves?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 11:14 am

"who thinks what he did is a joke and a payback(as if people owe him shit)and shows no signs of shame or regret"

No man the people r good, they don't own me nuthin. It's the state that owes me (we can start by purging the courts and throwing them all in prison).
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 2:04 pm

"but if not then your playing a victim card"

Lol. I have essentially lost any freedom of movement for the rest of my life. I am LITERALLY being watched by big brother at all times. I cannot reside in a space on this erf without reporting that position to authorities. I cannot move from that position to another without reporting that movement (if I'm allowed that move at all). And if I am not found at the position I report by some random cop who comes around to check, I could go to prison for a minimum of ten years.
promethean75
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat