What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:56 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
I got in a cab the other day.. driver thought I was late teens/early 20s.. oh how I laughed/was very amused.. yea, those lectins.. fuck em!

STOP LYING you old kook hag\!!!oyu dont fucking look early 20s, you look like a woman past 40 with a lot of make up on!!! why are you so agressive btw??? have you been pegging my step dad over at the degenerate kook den STAINthyself and you are still hpyed up???
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:44 pm

magsj!!!lets be nice to eachother!!!why the need to fight like this???to be rude like this???to take the time out of your own day, to put your own effort, just to be nasty and rude to eachother as if we have something to really squabble and fight over??? I LOVE U BABY!!!AND ALL THE ILP USERS!!!!!!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:03 pm

Agape? well I never..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:12 pm

Say I dominated somebody...for years..days...whatever,,,what kind of freak would want the other to admit it to himself and others??? thats disturbing. what I am saying...is that one should never be like the two chickens that fight to death whilst the dranks are laughing and throwing money at them...one should try to be better, more dignified. so I extend my hand and invite you to be better with me, foor myself but if you benefit then I dont mind.
Last edited by polishyouthgotipbanned on Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:16 pm

Tired.. gonna take a nap.

Why do you bother about other people so much PY?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:22 pm

like pearls before pigs.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:52 pm

MagsJ wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
Britain elects..

From the Britain Elects Twatter feed (if that is what you meant),where do you get your polls? Self conducted?

What? Don’t talk shit to me.. twatter? makes you sound like a right c u n t!

You British? No? F off! Mind your own business!

Take your BLMs and your ANTIFAs and go do one.. they ain’t wanted or needed here.

Why you watching here, when your own country/continent has gone to the dogs/to shit/to seed/to ground?

Are you defending Twatter?

Twatter is what I and millions of people call that media platform due to its disgusting internal corruption, sorry.

Only asking questions about what you place on the internet for all the world to see and as forum residents comment on.

Overreact much?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:28 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Are you defending Twatter?

Twatter is what I and millions of people call that media platform due to its disgusting internal corruption, sorry.

Only asking questions about what you place on the internet for all the world to see and as forum residents comment on.

Overreact much?

I can do as I please, so react as I want.

I don’t think that any social platforms should condone bullying and harassment of others, but anything else free-speech-wise.. sure.

I stopped discussing politics on here months ago. I said what I was doing, as the thread suggests.. I don’t expect a heavy discussion in here, is all.
MagsJ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:33 pm

i have like 40k twitter followers.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby promethean75 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:52 pm

Reckon i built me half a barn yesterdee, mm-hm. Probly ort'a build the rest of it mmm. Don't reckon a feller'd be storin half a lawn mower in that there barn, mm-hmm.
Attachments
rsz_img_20210423_160304707_2.jpg
rsz_img_20210423_160304707_2.jpg (147.99 KiB) Viewed 234 times
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Da f?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:35 pm

iambiguous wrote:Da f?

Lol
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:03 pm

_
Watching.. New: Edward VII: The Merry Monarch

The efforts made by a newly crowned Edward VII to expunge Victorianism that led to the UK being launched successfully into a new century.

Edward had earned the nickname of “Edward the Caresser”.

..a rather gossipy biography, but probably a fitting biographical rendition for 2021, which covers all aspects of a high-society lifestyle from a-z, juxtaposed against the great divide between the rich and poor/the haves and many have-nots.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:06 pm

i am not invited???
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:11 pm

Correct.

Do enjoy the rest of your evening.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:20 am

=D> =D> =D>
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:10 pm

_
I had a large dump the other day.. of adrenaline, released into my system, from it being overwhelmed by weeks of exposure to Spring pollen, and so triggering said reaction. I wonder if that means that Spring pollen season is now over.. my reaction, being the applause, at the end of a (very bad) show.
MagsJ

Postby Great Again » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:21 pm

I had a large dump the other day.. of adrenaline, released into my system, from it being overwhelmed by weeks of exposure to Spring pollen, and so triggering said reaction. I wonder if that means that Spring pollen season is now over.. my reaction, being the applause, at the end of a (very bad) show.

Spring pollen season is over when spring is over.
Great Again

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:49 pm

I had a large dump today...two large chicken kebabs, shitload of pita bread and salad...dont ask, it was frickin amazin...and eating it was quite good too aswell.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:42 am

picking up motorcycle friday

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:35 pm

Great Again wrote:
MagsJ wrote:I had a large dump the other day.. of adrenaline, released into my system, from it being overwhelmed by weeks of exposure to Spring pollen, and so triggering said reaction. I wonder if that means that Spring pollen season is now over.. my reaction, being the applause, at the end of a (very bad) show.
Spring pollen season is over when spring is over.

British seasons’ beginnings and endings are unpredictable.. sometimes early, some times late.

I can feel it’s effects on us sufferers wearing off, so ending soon..
MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:49 am

I'm having serious problems, ILP. My dope dealer hasn't called me back and it's been two days. That sonofabitch better not be dead or in jail. Got me scraping the fucking bong over here man. I need a connect. Which one of u got me?
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:29 am

what kinda dope and where are you?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:32 am

i picked up that bike today. it is faster than fucking hell. rode from castle rock to downtown denver no freeways. it basically just wants to go really fast and the whole time you're on it it gives you feedback which basically amounts to it saying why are you not going even faster right now. the shit is insane. i love it. gonna take it next week and put some gnarly sticky tires on it and see how that goes.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:35 am

bruuuuuuhhhhh
Attachments
Screenshot_20210426-203303_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210426-203303_Gallery.jpg (79.07 KiB) Viewed 120 times

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat