What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 2:13 pm

I would much prefer to resume the transient life style I had before these wrongful convictions (something that was my 'right' once upon a time). Now, because of the conditions mentioned in the above post, I can't do this anymore and am trapped, forced into having to rent and stay in one spot.

Add to this restriction of movement the additional obstacle of being refused by renters.

We all carry monkeys on our backs, Wendy. The difference is, some people's monkeys are their own, while other people's monkeys were put on their backs by someone else (usually another monkey).
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue May 11, 2021 2:27 pm

this disgusting chomo is lying through his teeth...no way he got it this bad with the law just for flashing to minors once or twice...he definitely went up touching kids or some fucked up shit like that...makes me wanna vomit...
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 2:33 pm

See now we're talking. Good shit man. First thing you gotta do is forget about everything u heard from alternative news sources coughblowthyselfcough. What you'll get there will be even worse than fox news if you can imagine that. I don't doubt that by now, I'm probably running a sex trafficking ring or something.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 2:58 pm

"no way he got it this bad with the law"

Bro American courts go hard af man. It's literally an industry. Prosecutors and defense lawyers are just as crooked as the politicians.

Let me show u some examples of how they get down in America.

Guy was charged, tried and convicted with what is classified as a sexually violent tier two offense - indecent liberties with a minor - because he said something sexually related on a phone to a minor on the other side of the country.

The offense statute is: commiting a lewd or lascivious act with or upon the body of a minor.

This dude was registered as a sexually violent predator for a minimum of fifteen years.

Nuther guy is seen walking across his living room naked by some kids who were on the other side of his fence (technically trespassing). Guy gets charged with the same offense.

Note: no physical contact was made in either crime.

Note: 'with or upon the body of' is not ambiguous. It should be clear that one cannot be with or upon the body of someone across the country.

Hold on brb.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue May 11, 2021 3:27 pm

you flashed to children because you are a pedo, this idiot thinks people here are stoupid and have never seen what a 14 year old girl looks like...bro, I would note date a girl whos 18 or 19 since they are too young for me and too immature and childish and I am 24 and you are 30 something and you thought 14 year olds looked old enough??? :-? :-? :-? whats up with flashing anyway???you have to be a perv to be able to get it up in front of strangers, let alone 14 year old girls...you think all men would gladly pull out their dicks and start jerking off in front of strangers???? :-? :-? :-? they are watching over you because you are a chomo perv exhibitionist with pedophilic tendencies...
fuck off you deadbeat, go talk to your friend mr. friend of a chomo with a cool bike,,,i fucking can't with these philosophy forums...like a bottomless pit of insanity...bleeeeehhhhhhh
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 3:57 pm

"you flashed to children because you are a pedo"

On only two occasions (that I know of) has my reproductive fluid delivery system been observed by a female hominid who was classified as a 'minor' in and by its particular culture.

On the first occasion, the female hominids were 14 (three of them) and the exposure of my reproductive fluid delivery system was intentional. That is to say, I wanted the group to see me.... and indeed they did. Two of the group responded enthusiastically to the demonstration while the third - the fat ugly one - attempted to establish contact with the female mother hominid on a phone and report the incident.

On the second occasion, a single female hominid (think she was eight, can't remember) saw my reproductive fluid delivery system when I flashed another adult female hominid in close proximity (or so the charge says. I have no idea where the kid was).

Now this makes me at least an exhibitionist of some variety and an ephebophile.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 4:52 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:this disgusting chomo is lying through his teeth...no way he got it this bad with the law just for flashing to minors once or twice...he definitely went up touching kids or some fucked up shit like that...makes me wanna vomit...

bruh you may be misunderstanding the nature of the criminal "justice" system in america. the state of alabama tried to give me 10 to 99 years for some weed one time
Last edited by Mr Reasonable on Tue May 11, 2021 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue May 11, 2021 4:52 pm

if a 14 year old gets you going hard and guilt-free then a 12 year old would do aswell(which means you are a pedo) which means if you were really pressed(and thought you could get away with it somehow) a bearly developed female could do also you fuck and the fact that after getting caught and being suspected a pedo you go to a place where young mothers with children go to jerk off again means you have little control over your perverted sexual drive which means you are a serious hazard to the vulnerable children in your society you disgusting fuck
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 4:57 pm

promethean75 wrote:Bro. I have been in Craigslist looking for apartments and studios for weeks and everyone states that they do a check.

And I don't need much space, so if I'm gonna pay that much in rent and utilities wherever go, I'd rather get a place with no contracts and room service.

I can make a weeks rent in three hours, homes. This is not a money thing, it's an ashtray thing. And that bitch better not steal my shit.

here's what i did. i drove around denver looking at signs in people's yards, then i saw some but half of them were already rented, they just hadn't taken the signs down yet. then i found this one house and called the guy so he came down and unlocked it and all and i was like hey man, i'm trying to rent this shit today because i just got here and im staying with a friend like 25 mins from the city and that sucks. then i told him, "full disclosure, i once possessed marijuana in alabama". then i said, but...i do have gobs and gobs of cash, and then i pulled out like 20 grand in cash from my pocket and said so i can pay the rent, however much you need so that you can rent this house to me without feeling any anxiety about it.

he got a lease from his car and i signed it right then and he gave me the keys. now i have a lovely house with a nice little fenced backyard and a locking shed for a motorcycle and a full basement for whatever kind of nefarious shit you might wanna do in a basement, (i haven't used it for anything yet).
Last edited by Mr Reasonable on Tue May 11, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 4:59 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:if a 14 year old gets you going hard and guilt-free then a 12 year old would do aswell(which means you are a pedo) which means if you were really pressed(and thought you could get away with it somehow) a bearly developed female could do also you fuck and the fact that after getting caught and being suspected a pedo you go to a place where young mothers with children go to jerk off again means you have little control over your perverted sexual drive which means you are a serious hazard to the vulnerable children in your society you disgusting fuck

i dont really know about all that. ill be 42 in august. the last girl i banged was 40. the 2 before that were mid 20s. i generally try and mess with women who are old enough to drink and drive and vote and all that

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 5:01 pm

i will say that that is one good thing about american capitalism and greed. if you swing around a big chunk of cash then you tend to get what you want regardless of other factors

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 5:05 pm

like they had me red handed and should have probably given me that 10 to 99 for the weed but i paid a team of lawyers enough to buy a fucking house and after 2.5 or so years in court, i just walked right out of there with a possession charge, and now i'm awaiting a pardon. i'll let you guys know how that goes.

does anyone here know anyone who has ever been pardoned? i don't. but i'm probably going to be and when i am, i'm gonna laugh my ass off.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:06 pm

"if a 14 year old gets you going hard"

These girls (two of em) looked as good or better than the 18 year olds u jack off too online every night.

"then a 12 year old would do as well"

I doubt it because it really is about their physical development. 12 year olds ain't built like fifteen and sixteen and seventeen year olds. I'd feel like I was fucking a 14 year old boy or something.

"go to jerk off again"

No, on the second occasion I only flashed the chick. I wasn't a'whackin it.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 5:08 pm

like i literally pled to a crime that had a mandatory minimum sentence, and through lots of money and insane lawyering, i was able to serve that "in the custody of the department of corrections", without actually ever setting foot in a jail. that's some real american shit. they froze my bank accounts and shit, but not all of them. it was insane.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:11 pm

And bro it's not like I carded them first.

'hi, I'm about to jack off in front of u and I need to make sure you're 18 before I begin.'

And the fact that they were flirting and smiling and giggling and shit before, during and after I did it, sure didn't encourage me to stop. What was I supposed to do man? If I just stopped they'd be pissed.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 5:12 pm

alabama prisons are so bad, that Bill Barr's justice dept sued the alabama dept of corrections over the cruel and unusual shit that happens in there. really think about that. then alabama had to sign a consent decree to clean all the shit up, and for the last 3 years or so they have been intentionally failing to do just that, in an attempt to show that the only real solution is to spend 3 billion in taxpayer money to build all new prisons and lease them to corecivic.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 5:17 pm

i mean when the trump justice dept says you're not treating your prisoners good enough...that's some real shit man.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice- ... ons-states

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 5:20 pm

the mayor of birmingham, a few weeks ago, issued blanket pardons for everyone convicted of a weed charge in the city courts over the last 20 years or something. but mine was a state charge, i was ambushed on a sidewalk by a pack of special agent dudes from the alabama bureau of investigation. good times.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:21 pm

"i will say that that is one good thing about american capitalism and greed. if you swing around a big chunk of cash then you tend to get what you want regardless of other factors"

Ur looking at it wrong, smears. It should be that someone doesn't have to swing chunks of cash around to get shady lawyers to pull strings for them.

You're glorifying an aspect of capitalism for solving a problem it creates itself. U feel me?
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 5:23 pm

oh no i'm not saying that's how it should be, i'm just saying that i'm lucky that that's the way it is. i'd be luckier if i could blatantly commit massive crimes and then get out of it for free. but i mean without getting too deep they had literally mountains of evidence. no reasonable juror would have acquitted me.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 5:26 pm

i was living on the top floor of the most expensive building in the city for like 5 years and throughout the entire time i did not make a single dollar that wasn't illegal. driving an X3, racking up hundreds of thousands of frequent flyer miles. the whole deal. no job, no nothing. just running a logistics company of sorts. i could have been charged with a whole heap of federal crimes. the shit was insane.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:30 pm

All this over Marijuana, no less. I don't care if u had a barge full of Marijuana. It's just Marijuana.

I've never seen such a compounded mess of nonsense. They keep Marijuana illegal and then try to fry him in court... then his lawyers come along and for a few hunerd thousand, make it all disappear.

That's like three wrongs in a row. Lol this country is such a joke.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 5:44 pm

dude they were dead serious. everyone was like, "aww man it's just weed you got nothing to worry about". then the DA was like 10-99 years and would not let up. had to wait for his wife to have a baby then when he was off 2 weeks, we made a deal with an assistant DA who went to law school with one of the lawyers from the firm i hired.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue May 11, 2021 5:59 pm

You should ask a Mexican or a Columbian if it's just weed you chomo...haha, a chomo and an idiot who kept stash of drugs in his house whilst single and whilst running a logistics company...two Yank degenerate jagoff idiots...go ride your bike...maybe you get lucky and a couple of 14 year olds will be coming back from school and you can take them on a ride??? Hahahhahs
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue May 11, 2021 6:02 pm

there were no drugs in my house

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat