What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:34 am

PhilosophyGirl wrote:You guys ever watch Sharknado1 2 3 4 5 or 6 ? Lol. It’s about a tornado of sharks that invade Los Angeles. Lol!

no but im thinking about it
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby PhilosophyGirl » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:23 pm

So bad it’s good. Lol.
PhilosophyGirl
Most Hated Member

Postby promethean75 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:47 pm

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Magnus Anderson » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:49 pm

PhilosophyGirl wrote:You guys ever watch Sharknado1 2 3 4 5 or 6 ? Lol. It’s about a tornado of sharks that invade Los Angeles. Lol!

I've seen the reviews. I prefer Neil Breen and Wakaliwood though.
"Let's keep the debate about poor people in the US specifically. It's the land of opportunity. So everyone has an opportunity. That means everyone can get money. So some people who don't have it just aren't using thier opportunities, and then out of those who are using them, then most squander what they gain through poor choices, which keeps them poor. It's no one else's fault. The end."

Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby phoneutria » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:20 am

i am taking a break from this fucking madhouse
i'm going to look for a place where the population
isn't 90% quacks and/or mentally ill
if anyone wants to talk to me
message me at https://instagram.com/elbdms
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby PhilosophyGirl » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:12 am

Why you gotta be dramatic though
PhilosophyGirl
Most Hated Member

Postby MagsJ » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:11 am

_
For me, it’s the sock-puppets that get me/p me off, da most.. coz it plays havoc with my Instinct and Intuition. :|

I take this site a day at a time, so a bit hit and miss throughout the day. There are some precious gems to be found here tho.. ; )

Why is everyone so negatively mental-health impacted, is a better question to be asking not only Phon, but this entire forum in general.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:49 pm

lol the narcissistic lunatics curse...come to a forum seeking attention, get it, feel good about it, then make yourself feel even better by branding the ones you got the attention from(after, obviously, seeking it YOURSEFL) as 'inferior' and yourself as their 'superior'...HAHAHA
my step-daddies SATIRE can teach you a few lessons on how to find mentally disabled persons to grope and make yourself believe you are a groundbreaking philosopher aristocrat when you are a divorced uneducated immigrant bum sitting comfortably on his ass in Canada!!!SHITthyself...seek and you will find...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:04 pm

you are too selfish you dumb twink...look at your art...its like a bodybuilder drawing his own body tens and hundreds of times in different scenarios indicative of that bodies attractiveness. TELL ME HONESTLY how long do you look at yourself in the mirror BAE :oops: :oops: :oops: especially when you get naked in the shower??? you like what you see don't you???you like thinking others do too, don't you??? its one thing to know something another to see something as true,,,you are so beautiful if I were you id make love to myself to really let myself know I am beautiful and loved!!!vanity is what it is empty twink. paint your whole face pink and go seek new friends narcissistic twink!!!
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:28 pm

Female vanity takes form in sexual indulgence, it is very common...and dull. Feigning innocence to its overt primitive undertones is also common with those females who masquerade a noble social veneer. Only simpleminded males prone to adolescent hormonal inebriation will sacrifice their dignity for tits and ass attached to a vulgar and degenerate spirit.

An autistic manic retard, obsessing over someone in Canada, is another issue. Carry on.
Lorikeet

Postby MagsJ » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:45 pm

_
Only recently just got up ..went for a walk ..admired the scenery and the scenery along the way, and the scenery admired me ..watching Married At First Sight, and still can’t get over the fact that the couples are expected to consummate the marriage.. with a stranger. :|

Before I arose from my slumber, my eldest sister and I had a WhatsApp-Video catch-up regarding all manner of things and topics and humour. We did have a three-way convo with our middle sister prior, but she became volatile when we started talking about our brother, so I told her not to f with me or she’ll f’ing see because I’ll f her up, then she hung up on us lol.

It’s been an eventful day.. to put it mildly. :)
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:01 am

Lorikeet wrote:Female vanity takes form in sexual indulgence, it is very common...and dull. Feigning innocence to its overt primitive undertones is also common with those females who masquerade a noble social veneer. Only simpleminded males prone to adolescent hormonal inebriation will sacrifice their dignity for tits and ass attached to a vulgar and degenerate spirit.

An autistic manic retard, obsessing over someone in Canada, is another issue. Carry on.

profound insights...is this the destiny you left your only son to pursue??? going on forums you yourself brand as full of insane and idiot 'unrecyclable that need to be cleansed with their offspring for the 'culture' to survive to poke at an autistic manic retard without a father???? you are one sad bum...was lazy,,,lived off easy money in Canada, waited till too old before he got an idea of having a child,,,got old and things didn't pan out and came onto internet to blame everybody but himself...fuck off idiot
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:06 am

i hope all the best for phone I don't know if she is a good girl with issues or a narcissistic twink or a turtle or a pineapple ...and even if she was narcissistic...its not like all narcissism is the same; from what I have seen of her she is mean, she goes out of her way to seek people she sees as weak or bizarre and goes lightly about bullying them(much like the cunt SATIRE) and so on and on and on...but neither I or you know her well enough to say what she really is and I don't really care either way. she definitely is vain and has some daddy-like issues or something like that but its her private thing and I don't give a shit.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:15 pm

Trying six drops of Liquid Iodine Plus in my coffee and I can report that it is undetectable. Need to get busy cleaning but listening to 80s new wave is so relaxing, absolute ear candy.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:24 am

As far as philosophizing, today was the most productive I’ve ever been. None of it is getting posted but such inspiration doesn’t come often.

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:21 am

_
Started the Spring-cleaning earlier.. a couple of hours each day, and it’ll eventually get done. :D a bit tiring tho.. :|

:lol: ..it’s a lot tidier than that now, so another day or two should do it.
Then that just leaves the living room.. #-o

B7B633A6-84A8-4935-9DBD-8229291EBD58.jpeg
B7B633A6-84A8-4935-9DBD-8229291EBD58.jpeg (129.67 KiB) Viewed 75 times
MagsJ

Postby PhilosophyGirl » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:26 pm

Lol. Are those hair products?
PhilosophyGirl
Most Hated Member

Postby MagsJ » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:37 pm

PhilosophyGirl wrote:Lol. Are those hair products?

Just a couple.. the remainder are all manner of beauty products.. my hair products are mostly relegated to the bathroom, comme ça.. I’m trying out Pantene as opposed to Cantu.. verdict’s still out.

E2E78F6F-382B-400E-ABC5-08681683D16A.jpeg
E2E78F6F-382B-400E-ABC5-08681683D16A.jpeg (127.1 KiB) Viewed 59 times
MagsJ

Postby PhilosophyGirl » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:37 am

Noice. I actually like organizing and cleaning things. But it’s hard when you have those things you don’t want to keep nor get rid of.
PhilosophyGirl
Most Hated Member

Postby PhilosophyGirl » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:01 am

Watching life fly by.
PhilosophyGirl
Most Hated Member

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:41 am

Watching Netflix’s “Surviving Death” series.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:45 am

Lorikeet wrote:Female vanity takes form in sexual indulgence, it is very common...and dull. Feigning innocence to its overt primitive undertones is also common with those females who masquerade a noble social veneer. Only simpleminded males prone to adolescent hormonal inebriation will sacrifice their dignity for tits and ass attached to a vulgar and degenerate spirit.

this sounds like something that someone would say if they could not get laid

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:46 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:i hope all the best for phone I don't know if she is a good girl with issues or a narcissistic twink or a turtle or a pineapple ...and even if she was narcissistic...its not like all narcissism is the same; from what I have seen of her she is mean, she goes out of her way to seek people she sees as weak or bizarre and goes lightly about bullying them(much like the cunt SATIRE) and so on and on and on...but neither I or you know her well enough to say what she really is and I don't really care either way. she definitely is vain and has some daddy-like issues or something like that but its her private thing and I don't give a shit.

i think pineapple

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:47 am

magsj what happened to your plant there in the corner?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:52 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:magsj what happened to your plant there in the corner?

Nothing.. coz it’s fake, lol.

My thinking there, was that they would always look fresh and never need replacing.

I have not done any more tidying up since that day, but I shall continue on with it tomorrow onwards.
MagsJ

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat