Absolute Randomness

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Absolute Randomness

Postby Chakra Superstar » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:18 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Right, she was "histrionically" distraught (over the death of someone she knew, to call that histrionic kinda makes you a piece of shit) because she would have to find another cleaner. And you were about to burst out laughing.

I'm like a reverse antisemite. I think antisemites should be rounded up and burned in ovens.

Time to take your pills, pedro.
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:33 am

"Shit, prom. Have a heart.
Leave your phone number with the person in charge (and get his/her name/number)."

Dude I did all that. I texted the guy who lives with her and runs a crash-truck business behind the restaurant. No reply. I mean the people could just send me a text and let me know SOMETHING. I'm in for $1,200 on this and I owe people money.

And she coulda taken three minutes and paid me through zelle, but no.

Plus I'm kinda irritated because I had to wait until one o'clock to start the other day.... which fucked me all up. I'da finished this job in two days.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:42 am

"Miss X, I'm so embarrassed to say this during such a trying time, but I really do have to ask who I have to talk to for payment for the paint job. I had to invest some of my own money, so I really don't have an option. Again, I am sorry to bring this up during a time like this."

Print. Send. I mean if you really can't find another soul in that restaurant who can take care of it or wait a few weeks.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby promethean75 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:47 am

I am really quite tired of seeing Al sharpton on TV. When is this guy gonna die already?
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:49 am

You made him. You pay for him.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Chakra Superstar » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:06 am

promethean75 wrote:"Shit, prom. Have a heart.
Leave your phone number with the person in charge (and get his/her name/number)."

Dude I did all that. I texted the guy who lives with her and runs a crash-truck business behind the restaurant. No reply. I mean the people could just send me a text and let me know SOMETHING. I'm in for $1,200 on this and I owe people money.

And she coulda taken three minutes and paid me through zelle, but no.

Plus I'm kinda irritated because I had to wait until one o'clock to start the other day.... which fucked me all up. I'da finished this job in two days.

Yes, I understand all that but I bet there are dozens of others who just want her to do something that will only take a minute or two, too. You're not the only one (Man, these commies... you don't want to be in between them and money when shit goes down... sheesh)

Hassle the other people as much as you want but leave her alone for a few days. Poor thing.
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby Chakra Superstar » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:36 am

Pedro I Rengel wrote:Right, she was "histrionically" distraught (over the death of someone she knew, to call that histrionic kinda makes you a piece of shit) because she would have to find another cleaner. And you were about to burst out laughing.

I'm like a reverse antisemite. I think antisemites should be rounded up and burned in ovens.

Just to make things clear, pedro: She WASN’T distraught because of the death of her cleaner/servant. She WAS distraught because she found someone who was good at cleaning, was trustworthy and was on call when needed to do all the things she couldn’t be bothered doing.

She was distraught that she now had to find someone to replace her. That is what upset her. She didn’t even mention how upset she was about losing and acquaintance/friend she had known for years. there was no: “I’ll miss her” or “she was such a good friend” or “I’m heart broken” Nothing like that. Not one word. It didn’t even cross her mind about how her servant/cleaner’s family was doing emotionally or how she might help them financially with the funeral costs. Zilch, zip, nada.

She was ONLY upset about the hassle she now had to go through to get someone else as good and as trustworthy as her old slave was and rambled on about that. That is what made us gasp in disbelief. That is what made us look at each other to see if she was for real. That is what forced us to hold in our nervous laughter because it was so unbelievably self-absorbed it was like a sitcom sketch.

FTR: She was a Jewish caricature. A cliché. She was the quintessential self-absorbed Jewish princess with a thick Eastern European accent and high-camp theatrics. She would have been quite beautiful in her day but back then she looked more like an old Joan Rivers with jet black hair and make up any drag queen would have envied. Anyway, she will have joined her cleaner/servant (aka slave) by now and probably berating her for dying on her like that. So inconsiderate. If that makes me an 'anti-Semite' then I stand guilty as charged.
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby Chakra Superstar » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:22 am

Someone today was taking about the hardships of taking care of babies/infants and in particular, changing nappies. The mother-to-be said she thought she had got that down because she practiced on a doll. She was told that she would only be ready when she practice on a cat. :lol:
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:24 am

promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:29 pm

"She was the quintessential self-absorbed Jewish princess with a thick Eastern European accent and high-camp theatrics."
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:40 pm

Yo prom, did you hear what I said in the other thread?

I said:

"I've read studies linking transmission of the virus with testicles and ovaries.

I think anybody that cares about his fellow man and stopping this dreadful pandemic is morally obligated to look into castration.

We should pass a law right now for the government to pay for it. Delay is complicity."
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby promethean75 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:00 pm

If the world were in a true Marxist state right now, an educated and democratic decision made by the working classes to produce a vaccine for everyone's benefit, wouldn't be riddled with conspiracy and suspicion of pharmaceutical greed or totalitarian world domination.

In which case I would accept a vaccine.

"You made it, now you pay for it" - Pedro I. Rengel

U guys r so discombobulated u don't even know which way is up.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:24 pm

_
Prom: “I’ve taken all the bad.. stuff from both sides of the family, and I’ve combined it, as a kind of superpower, maan”.

:lol:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:44 pm

promethean75 wrote:If the world were in a true Marxist state right now, an educated and democratic decision made by the working classes to produce a vaccine for everyone's benefit, wouldn't be riddled with conspiracy and suspicion of pharmaceutical greed or totalitarian world domination.

In which case I would accept a vaccine.

"You made it, now you pay for it" - Pedro I. Rengel

U guys r so discombobulated u don't even know which way is up.

How about read some fucking science and then you don't have to trust anyone.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:46 pm

I trust the companies just fine. It's the government I don't trust.

Government: look, Phizer, there's a pandemic.

Phizer: well, no, really it's more like a cold.

Government: no it's a pandemic, we are making them all stand 2 meters apart and wear bacterial masks.

Phizer: that is the most retarded shit I ever heard.

Government: no, it's a real problem. Here is ten gazillion dollars.

Phizer: what do you know about RNA?
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby MagsJ » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:54 pm

_
Also.. my CBT Therapist said that it’s normal to have negative/weird/creepy thoughts, and that she thinks about killing her husband, every day.. she just doesn’t act upon those thoughts/do it.

I think those kind of thoughts are our subconscious innate primitive modality, rising to the surface.. most people I speak to have experienced the phenomenon, so it seems to be a part of us that we have to come to terms with and reconcile in the mind.. or something like that.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:56 am

https://www.kaotic.com/video/39f70f92_20211118010624_t

Now that's a denomination of Christianity i can get down with.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:37 am

I have $100 for any hacker that can get me prom's browsing history for any given month.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:35 pm

If u find my browsing history strange and unusual, it's because I myself am strange and unusual...
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:12 pm

Promethean75 case study. Marijuana free for over a month now. Findings:

Higher energy levels.
Having dreams at night (never dreamed when smoking)
Clearer complexion on face; bags are gone from under the eyes.
Sharpened memory.
Clearer thinking.
More frequent boredom.
Lack of enthusiasm.
Better lung capacity.
Weight loss.
Fucked up sleep cycles; I wake up every night around 2, hang out for an hour, then go back to sleep.
Better regulated mood, less swings, less violent (I haven't punched a hole in the wall instead of killing the old lady in months)
Less interest in my Narcos series.
Lack of ambition.
No desire to play chess or guitar.
Less masturbation (only seven times a day now)
No desire to lift my weights (as if I need to)
Less inclined to fuck with people at ILP.
More disgust for Republicans and Democrats.
Less drive to flirt with the upper class house wives in spandex who put themselves on display at Starbucks in the rich side of town when their husbands are at work.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:42 pm

https://youtu.be/GjxzEjOtQSs

Kids and their idols. Aaah what can ya do.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:59 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
The blocking of extremist accounts here started months ago, so I guess that 'cloaking the video screen and asking if you are sure if you would still like to continue' weren’t good enough for the UK.. instead we get 'this content is not available in your country'.

I’ll try find an example of what I see on my screen, and screenshot it.

Ah, finally came across another/this one, today.. an example.

..a whole channel-ban.

19924BDD-E4AE-459A-9DDE-A5DEDC74969D.jpeg
19924BDD-E4AE-459A-9DDE-A5DEDC74969D.jpeg (14.91 KiB) Viewed 30 times
MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:18 pm

I'm very upset at whats-her-name from The Big Bang Theory - the nerdy neurologist one. I just saw her on a commerical advertising a brain supplement product that has been dubiously researched if researched at all. Snake oil shit. And she even says in the commercial 'i don't just play a scientist on TV, I'm an actual neurologist.'

I dunno maybe I'm being too demanding. If ignorant, brainwashed consumers who are bombarded everyday by deceptive advertisements solicited by capitalist parasites, don't do their own research, maybe they ought to be duped.

But imagine how sincerely proud of yourself you would be if you were a capitalist parasite who's become filthy rich by lying to everyone.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:25 pm

Goddamit I'm complaining again.

Alright fuck it. Every man for himself!

Until you get shot, and complain about it.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:54 pm

I found a nice little collection of conservative 'virtue signals' I thought u all might like to see.

Appeals to the Bible as the source of all morality.

Appeals to the US Constitution as the foundation of all civic virtue.

Gun ownership as an emblem of civic virtue; opposition to gun rights as a sign of cowardice.

Offering ‘thoughts and prayers’ after a school shooting instead of urging any legislative action whatsoever.

Claiming that one’s success in life is entirely due to one’s hard work and sense of responsibility.

Loudly denouncing Antifa, etc. as ‘fascist’ while being silent about endemic lethal violence by right-wing extremists.

Defending right-wing extremist violence as ‘defense against tyranny’.

Defending the criminalisation of abortion by denouncing the ‘irresponsibility’ of pregnant women.

And guess what. This nonsense was going on looooong before the left was ever accused of such. Centuries even.
promethean75
ILP Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat