Absolute Randomness

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Absolute Randomness

Postby phoneutria » Wed May 05, 2021 7:59 pm

phone phone
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby promethean75 » Wed May 05, 2021 8:45 pm

Look at the driver's partner. That dude is scared to def. He's like 'here' and tries to give the rifle back to the driver while he's driving.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat May 08, 2021 7:57 pm

https://www.kaotic.com/video/6HUSXMx9_2017508034356_t

That's how u blow the door off an armored truck. Lol I bet the crew didn't know how much explosive to use and were worried that they might not use enough... so dudes were like fuck it just put it all on the door.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 10, 2021 11:22 pm

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

Yo now they're shutting down gasoline supplies. We bout to go stage four mad max beyond the bidendome. Fuck this I'm going to get some gas.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:57 pm

Jews and Muslims are at it again over there. 4,000 years later these idiots are still arguing over which nuttjob heard the real voice of God out in the desert somewhere.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Wed May 12, 2021 12:02 am

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:12 pm

U know the guys and gals on the Russian darkside really aren't bad people because they openly state they don't wish to harm society, but only make money. Now they supposed the company would just immediately hand over the ransom and the pipe line would be cool... but instead, they didn't get the ransom and the company shut the pipe line down itself.

A dramatization:

But Ivan, you said the americans would never do such a thing!

I deedn't know colonial was such gangsta, Dimitri! I swear I thought they would geeve us the ransom! You must believe me.

[Dimitri paces]
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:40 pm

Digital communication networks and the computer internet age in general has done a lot of fabulous things for the peoples of the erf... but at a tremendous cost; it is possible now for a country to cloak up and do some false flag shit, attack itself, and blame another country's hackers. The country and/or the hackers then deny it (most of the time) and everything proceeds as planned.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:42 pm

Prior to this age you had to perform a physical act of sabotage in order to get something like this done. Now all u need is a keyboard and a nerd.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Thu May 13, 2021 12:03 am

70 percent of gas stations in my state do not have gas.

I have taken to the streets in spiked leather and with club. I cannot tell u how long I've been waiting 4 this moment.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Thu May 13, 2021 1:23 am

_
Biden and Harris will soon sort it out for ya. ;)

Ignited wars already.. so soon? lol
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby promethean75 » Thu May 13, 2021 2:37 pm

What does it do, ILP?

what does it do
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Thu May 13, 2021 8:45 pm

It rubs the lotion on its skin?
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Thu May 13, 2021 8:57 pm

America unmasks.

I'm gonna just not wear mine anymore even though I haven't been vaccinated. I will be a liar among men, an imposter in direct defiance of the guidelines. What sucks is that all my red blooded american patriot brothers will see me with the mask off and think I'm a sell out and a wuss.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:26 pm

https://vocaroo.com/19H908uGY1zq

Edit: but really I think unvaccinated people don't want to wear masks at all and are willing to risk it... so the reason why they're not wearing the mask isn't because they feel uncomfortable as part of the masked minority.

Course there will be some discomfort for the unvaccinated ones that still wear the mask willingly. You'll start seeing people in line scooting away from the masked ones as if they've certainly got it. Eventually dude's gonna have a break down and be like the elephant man, rip off his mask and shout at the people who've now moved across the room from him 'i am not an animal!!!'
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri May 14, 2021 1:31 am

Godammit now the CNN heads are suggestingly tossing around the idea of mandated vaccination to prevent the unvaccinated liars who take their masks off from infecting others if they have it.

We saw this comin didn't we. Alright next thing to happen will be the beginnings of a black market for fake vaccination papers. If I had the resources I'd do it.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri May 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Note: all the best footage of the conflict in the middle east right now you'll find at kaotic.com - uncut and before any news networks get it.

Noted.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Chakra Superstar » Sat May 15, 2021 1:13 pm

promethean75 wrote:Godammit now the CNN heads are suggestingly tossing around the idea of mandated vaccination to prevent the unvaccinated liars who take their masks off from infecting others if they have it.

If the vax doesn't protect them, then why take it?
If the vax is only partially protective then those who have had the vax should have to wear masks as well to prevent them from infecting others, right?
Man, it's hard to keep up with the stupidity, nowadays.

promethean75 wrote:We saw this comin didn't we. Alright next thing to happen will be the beginnings of a black market for fake vaccination papers. If I had the resources I'd do it.

Yes, we did see this coming. We can also see the role out of mandatory 'track and trace' apps. Soon anyone without a 'track and trace' app on them will not be allowed in certain shops, buildings or on transport. We'll then see this app linked up with other 'services' like bank accounts, health records, history, friends, job status etc till it morphs into the Chinese 'social credit score' system.

The Chinese app is linked into your social networks as well. If you criticize the government or befriend anyone with a low social credit score, you earn demerit points. Your social credit score has ramifications for what jobs you're allowed to apply for as well as where you can travel etc. People can also earn demerit points for simply befriending a person with a low score or liking something anti-government. In other words, the mavericks and free-thinkers will be ostracized from society.

What's happening in front of our eyes is the virtual world of 'like' and 'dislike' buttons are bleeding into real life. Being restricted or banned from a platform will soon mean being restricted or banned from various aspects of life.

I'm not a fan of Trump but he did say something very profound a while back. He said "They're not after me. They are after you and I'm just in the way"

The saddest part about all of this is not the corrupt government, the corrupt corporations or deep state bringing all of this about. The most disturbing thing about the encroaching technocratic dictatorship is how it is welcomed by the mass of brainwashed, media-fed sheep who think it will keep them safe from diseases, terrorists and 'hate' speech.

Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby Chakra Superstar » Sat May 15, 2021 1:21 pm

Anyway, it's not a problem for me. I'm a transvaxxite; I identify as a vaccinated person even though I haven't been vaccinated.
You can do that now and everyone has to believe you.
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:05 pm

Havana syndrome. Mysterious illnesses affecting only diplomats. Yo this is getting crazier and crazier I don't even know wuts going on anymore or wuts gonna happen, but goddamn these are exciting times and I think I'm getting my second wind. Like what if we're about to be invaded by aliens bro? What's all this new stuff about record sightings during 2020?
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:14 pm

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:23 pm

"One incident from 2019 upset both the Trump and Biden administration after a military officer reported becoming overwhelmed with nausea and headaches after pulling into an intersection. His 2-year-old son in the backseat also began crying. His nausea stopped and the child stopped crying once he pulled away from the intersection, the Times reported, citing current and former officials."

See that? They zapped him with microwaves and here's y they couldn't just zap an ordinary citizen somewhere. They are experimenting with the technology and they need a subject who they can closely question, examine and observe; hence an active officer in the military.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:32 pm

Now let's say this report is entirely fabricated. Now the question becomes 'why'; what r they setting up with this fabrication.

Remember, there are no mistakes.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:39 pm

Right now gloominary and obsrvr are deep inside the internet getting to the bottom of all this and they'll have a detailed analysis by tomorrow.
promethean75
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat