Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Destiny » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:07 pm

You guys are amazing. :gay-rainbow: :romance-kisscheek: :animals-fishgreen:

Ecmandu, it is good that you dont smile. Most of the time when a man smiles for an occasion instead of from himself, it gives me the creepy shivers.
what if you hate you
Destiny

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:06 am

Destiny wrote:A friend finally sent me the pictures he made at the Grand Prix in 2018.
I look like Im having more fun than I was having At least I got this out of it!

Heaven is missing an Angel
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby phoneutria » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:22 pm

hair is red now
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:55 pm

not bad :oops: :oops: :oops:
do you have the +18 version???
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
My step-dads schizophrenic diagnosis:
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.
If we do not stand then we shall fall....and the enemy will win.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby phoneutria » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:02 pm

yes that is the 38 year old version
phoneutria

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:10 pm

if not for that red hair id be second guessing myself right now :oops: :oops: :oops:
Kvasirs Mexican gay lover(writing about a need of committing a genocide on 99 percent whites and all non-whites as a Mexican mestizo himself):
And if they are not good, what could be wrong with the genocidal fantasy in my ‘Dies Irae’, published in Day of Wrath, with a vindictive Star Child calling home 500 million Caucasoids (and of course, all non-whites, including Jews) to, ironically, make sure that Dave Lane’s words be fulfilled with the remaining Aryans?.
I see a disease taking over....I will not stay silent. I will do what I can, when I can.

Remember: the world will end, all there is that is left is to fly between Canada and Greece and have barbecues and drink vodka before you wake up at 40 and remember to have a son who will be 30 when you are 70 and whos children will be 20 when you are 90. paGAYn as fuck.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:38 pm

promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:53 pm

phoneutria wrote:hair is red now

A weird thing.. I decided to dye my 2/3/4/5/20 grey hairs, as they were really pissing me off, and I dyed them that exact colour/strawberry blonde.

I’ll soon get over being weirded out, by this fact. :|
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby phoneutria » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:41 pm

lol pics!
phoneutria

Postby iambiguous » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:58 pm

phoneutria wrote:lol pics!

Sure, why not. After all, this is the non-philosophical chat room. 8)
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:44 pm

phoneutria wrote:lol pics!

It’s literally just a few strands of hair that are now coloured, so barely noticeable.. it’s a wash-in hair colourant,

C5CAB99F-B211-4EAA-9A0A-C195FB988B70.jpeg
C5CAB99F-B211-4EAA-9A0A-C195FB988B70.jpeg (127.36 KiB) Viewed 161 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:59 pm

well I use control gx shampoo cuz it gradually reduces the gray, but doesn't eliminate it. You want a little gray because it makes you look smaht, but not too much. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge, too.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:51 pm

bro you are a man and you dye your hair???WTF

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:00 pm

promethean75 wrote:well I use control gx shampoo cuz it gradually reduces the gray, but doesn't eliminate it. You want a little gray because it makes you look smaht, but not too much. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge, too.

How comes they only make that gray-fade shampoo only for men?

I literally have like 20 strands of grey, so the wash-in conditioning colour option, is prefect. Yea, males look more maturer with that salt n pepper look, but I don’t know about smarter.. ; )
_
Eating a dinner of lamb leg steak and sweet-potato mash.. so hungry, after coming back from running some errands in town. The sight-seeing along the way, was fantastic.
MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:15 pm

"bro you are a man and you dye your hair???WTF"

No I SHAMPOO my hair with stuff that has dye in it. It isnt like a fuckin dye kit with gloves and shit, bro.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm exfoliating with a nice honey zinc cucumber paprika orange peel compound right now so I'm kinda preoccupied at the moment.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby iambiguous » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:23 pm

Top this yakkers: https://youtu.be/RjKNbfA64EE 8)

Then we can move on to the philosophical parameters of the points raised in the clip here:

https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 1&t=176529
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:52 pm

_
That was a pleasure to watch.. thanks Iam. :D

I use an acid-free Dead Sea clay cleansing bar myself, together with an exfoliating facial loofah, for that clear and dewy youthful glow. And a Himalayan sea-salt body wash, used with exfoliating mitts for that all-over fresh n clean feeling.. and always remember to moisturise, keeping everything organic.
_
Oh, your’s is a colour shampoo wash-in too Prom? The conditioning qualities in them are fantastic.. my locks are now silky soft and zero greys too.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:01 pm

organic is a big time shit-pile for deluded hippie snowflakes with sub-optimal IQs, what we need is corporate and academic accountability and transparency and effective implementation of anti-trust laws so that those of us with bigger brains can pick things which are made and produced in ways which combine ethical behaviour with the power of bio-technology instead of spending fortunes on shit that does not work and is grown out on a pile of cow-shit so that it can be branded as 'organic' and be sold to people like you 20 times the cost of its production. right now...there is no in between...either get trash you have no control over or waste hardearned money on dumb organic shit that is waaaaay overrated. I don't want an organic chicken...that's goofy as fuck...I want a chicken that has not been tortured with as much steroids and drugs in him as possible without causing him anguish and deterioration and causing me health issues... Organic is one big corporate scam that needs to be ruthlessly fought off.

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:26 pm

_
Organic foods and plants are grown with zero to minimal toxins, so definitely better for us, and I also use bio products.. depending on what products are available and out there.

My health and energy has vastly improved since the transition to Organics. I agree that product accountability should be of foremost importance, but there isn’t much of that going on, and bio isn’t that much cheaper than Organic.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:33 pm

and when did you shift to organics???were you suffering from something at the time you began???and also...are you seeing all the people that did not shift to organic suffering the decrease in well-being that was alleviated by your shift??? this reminds me of the autistic idiots claiming the fabric in their clothing is 'toxic' when, in fact, they are organically deficient and hyper-sensitive to sensations that cause them to crush from an overload and the 'toxicity of the fabric'(as if it was that easy to penetrate the skin/flesh barrier...) is a hoax they use to hide that truth from themselves and shift it elsewhere onto a 3rd party.

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:58 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:and when did you shift to organics???were you suffering from something at the time you began???and also...are you seeing all the people that did not shift to organic suffering the decrease in well-being that was alleviated by your shift??? this reminds me of the autistic idiots claiming the fabric in their clothing is 'toxic' when, in fact, they are organically deficient and hyper-sensitive to sensations that cause them to crush and the 'toxicity of the fabric' is a hoax they use to hide that truth from themselves and shift it elsewhere onto a 3rd party.

Good questions..

and when did you shift to organics??? Food.. almost 10 years ago, all toiletries and hair products.. in recent years.

were you suffering from something at the time you began??? Yea.. constantly feeling shit and lethargic.

and also...are you seeing all the people that did not shift to organic suffering the decrease in well-being that was alleviated by your shift??? Absolutely! ..the world.

I think that some fabrics and dyes aren’t great for us.. I prefer natural materials, or those of mixed fibres.. fabrics like acrylic cause me, and some others I know) to attract static and cause electric shocks when certain surfaces are walked on.. like in supermarkets, for instance.
MagsJ

Postby phoneutria » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:14 pm

promethean75 wrote:well I use control gx shampoo cuz it gradually reduces the gray, but doesn't eliminate it. You want a little gray because it makes you look smaht, but not too much. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge, too.

a little gray is kinda hot
phoneutria

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:35 pm

perv...

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:45 pm

MagsJ wrote:
polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:and when did you shift to organics???were you suffering from something at the time you began???and also...are you seeing all the people that did not shift to organic suffering the decrease in well-being that was alleviated by your shift??? this reminds me of the autistic idiots claiming the fabric in their clothing is 'toxic' when, in fact, they are organically deficient and hyper-sensitive to sensations that cause them to crush and the 'toxicity of the fabric' is a hoax they use to hide that truth from themselves and shift it elsewhere onto a 3rd party.

Good questions..

and when did you shift to organics??? Food.. almost 10 years ago, all toiletries and hair products.. in recent years.

were you suffering from something at the time you began??? Yea.. constantly feeling shit and lethargic.

and also...are you seeing all the people that did not shift to organic suffering the decrease in well-being that was alleviated by your shift??? Absolutely! ..the world.

I think that some fabrics and dyes aren’t great for us.. I prefer natural materials, or those of mixed fibres.. fabrics like acrylic cause me, and some others I know) to attract static and cause electric shocks when certain surfaces are walked on.. like in supermarkets, for instance.

then how can you be so sure it was both due to not eating organic and that shifting to organic helped??? you spend how many tens of years eating non-organic and everything was fine and then you became ill and you are certain it was because you were eating non-organic????

polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:07 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:then how can you be so sure it was both due to not eating organic and that shifting to organic helped???

It was a slow progressional decline of health, from eating foods that had a much-longer shelf-life than previously, and so had become toxic to my system and to many that I know. The timeline of change was very short, and I checked in with the FDA to see why that was happening and quick. I’ve spoken to many experts, in both Food and Medicine, in order to get my health back on track.

you spend how many tens of years eating non-organic and everything was fine and then you became ill and you are certain it was because you were eating non-organic????

Not so much non-organic, as much as processed.. I eat and breathe organic, just to be on the safe side.. it’s working.

Not all the ingredients are printed on all food labels btw, and people have died from that omission of additive fact. Everyone on the planet is now allergic to something or other, be it animal, mineral, or vegetable.

I know who you remind me of Polish/who you really are. hehe
MagsJ

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat