Masterbating!

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Postby Telesis » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:31 am

damn, sorry Gadfly, spoke too early.

But yes, masterbation is best in public. (that is what this thread is about right? RIGHT?)
Telesis

Postby detrop » Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:41 pm

I have been dating Palmella Handerson now for about..oh, twenty years. Even during relationships with real women, I still left time for Palmella. She has never let me down.

Sexual gratification for a male should be fairly simple:

Insert somewhere warm, preferably moist, thrust, repeat.

Now, if only I could just turn her(girlfriend) off when I'm done, I'd have no problem with the conventional method previously explained. Since I can't do that, I'm stuck with the aftermath of pillow talk and sweet whispers.

Palmella never bothered me about such things.

Yes, I declare, I am a proud and successful masturbator.
detrop
"ist" wannabe

Postby Marshall McDaniel » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:42 am

Rosey palma and her five sisters have never let me down...
"..All life is the struggle, the effort to be itself. The difficulties I meet with in order to realise my existence are precisely what awaken and mobilise my activities, my capacities.."GASSET"..For enjoyment and innocence are the most modest things: neither want to be looked for. One should have them-but one should look rather for guilt and pain!.."NIETZSCHE"..The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.." CAMUS
Marshall McDaniel
Philosopher

Postby kesh » Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:08 am

Chalk the cue! Polish the helmet! Drain the snake., no, thats having a weewee. About two years ago in my sexual prime (17-18), i got that horny i had wanks everywhere: work, the back of bus's, furnisher shops, toilets, college (owe i needed a wank then) but mostly at home by the computer.

Theres nothing worst then having a wank when someone is in the next room.
kesh
BANNED

Postby Marshall McDaniel » Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:25 am

Kesh is that you? or Are you now cynic?

52% of married men wank in front of their wives.
"..All life is the struggle, the effort to be itself. The difficulties I meet with in order to realise my existence are precisely what awaken and mobilise my activities, my capacities.."GASSET"..For enjoyment and innocence are the most modest things: neither want to be looked for. One should have them-but one should look rather for guilt and pain!.."NIETZSCHE"..The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.." CAMUS
Marshall McDaniel
Philosopher

Postby kesh » Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:14 am

Well until the dog runs off and the lamp smash's.

52%. I do it when i think she's asleep - though i doubt she is.

Another question along the same lines is, where do people shoot there sex wee? Kim's on the pill, so if i shoot in her i get threats of the word beginning with c and ending in m. So her body does me fine 8) Im climbing the sex wee mountain.
kesh
BANNED

Postby Metavoid » Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:21 pm

Marshall McDaniel wrote:Kesh is that you? or Are you now cynic?

52% of married men wank in front of their wives.

To be crude; I'd rather wank on my wife.

Has anyone read the Amis story "Let me count the times". So true.
"I don't necessarily agree with everything I think."
Metavoid
Thinker

Postby INoNothing » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:01 am

You can’t masturbate to much can you... I mean you cant really ware it out, or can you?
INoNothing

Postby Orthodude » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:01 am

yes every time i need a wank i just step out my door find the nearest person at hand and go for a good fuck to calm my urge. I think american pie hit the nail... " masterbating is like hitting a ball against a wall, its good fun but sometimes its fun to have a partner to return the bal
l[/quote]

Well, Ed, it must be nice to have so many partners available so that you never have to rub your Peter. Even when I was a young male model in Hawaii, I, and my better looking male colleages (many you have seen in International ads), had sex only occassionally. Unless, Ed, you are counting both your female AND male partners...that could explain it![/quote]
Orthodude
Orthodude

Re: Re:

Postby surreptitious75 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:25 am

ben wrote:
I MASTURBATE AND I AM PROUD OF IT

YOU MASTURBATE AND YOU ARE PROUD OF IT

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75
Philosopher

Previous