What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby derleydoo » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:05 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
derleydoo wrote:Preparing to listen to the man labeled, "World's most powerful man".

There are those who would have me believe the man is senile.

Thought I would take the opportunity to decide for myself.

I am under the impression he is speaking live from Cincinatti. :-k

K: I cannot listen to him without anti nausea medicine..

Kropotkin

Well, he isn't displaying senility!

Didn't you vote for the fella, Mister K?
derleydoo
Thinker

Re: What are you doing?

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:23 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:one of those places i went a few weeks ago can get so quiet in some spots that you can hear your eyes blink

Woooooah! No?

I’m in the middle of London, so I can only presume that the burgeoning leaves on the trees and hedges are buffering out the city’s noise.. well, making it sound muffled and distant.. at the very least.

_
What am I doing? Thinking about the surf n turf that I am going to have for dinner tomorrow.. having been living off of coffee, vegetable soup, a couple of gluten-free roti, and an orange, this week, I am very-much looking forward to this meal.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat