Absolute Randomness

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Absolute Randomness

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:06 pm

I gotta nuther question for you clowns that I've been meaning to ask. How many of you spend time gossiping with members in PMs about other members and forming little cliques and shit?
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Chakra Superstar » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:29 pm

promethean75 wrote:I gotta nuther question for you clowns that I've been meaning to ask. How many of you spend time gossiping with members in PMs about other members and forming little cliques and shit?

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/dog2.gif
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:22 pm

I got a sirius problem ILP. Both my pot dealers stopped fucking with me because I told each of them (in general conversation) that I wuz buying from the other.

One is some project trash who sells midgrade at chronic prices, and the other is a college hottie selling chronic at reasonable prices who called me 'disloyal' because I bought from the other dude.

What the fuck is this, highschool? Am I under contract here? I can't reason with either of them so I cussed em out and threatened to beat em up. Then I felt terrible for scaring my shawty like that and I apologized. Now she's ignoring me.

So then I find this 420 enthusiast group with the intention of getting a new plug, and the motherfuckers think I'm a cop.

I swear to god I can't win for losing.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:07 pm

Lol
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby promethean75 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:36 am

Day two without Marijuana. I've been high since I got off fascist probation last year so I'll be going through a detox replete with emotional turmoil, irritability, and a barrage of violent and uncontrollable mood swings. I ask that you all have patience with me YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:02 pm

So I'm reading about how conservatives in the west bankrolled the Nazis in their fight against communism, and my mouth dropped open when I discovered that Churchill wrote this letter to the Duce:

"What a man! I have lost my heart!... Fascism has rendered a service to the entire world.... If I were Italian, I am sure I would have been with you entirely from the beginning of your victorious struggle against the bestial appetites and passion of Leninism."

Even Winston was in on it. I can't believe this. I always thought he was just an easy going useless bourgeois with a cigar in his mouth, then I find out he's a double crossing fascist cheerleader. Bloody hell I think I'll put the kettle on after hearing this.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:52 pm

Lol I'm fuckin with this dude who's running an ad for carpenters. He says 'Pay $16-$25. Trial period will be a week at $16 an hr, no matter your experience.

I tell em I'll work for a week at $16, but at the end of that week when you realize I'm worth $25, you're gonna pay me an additional $360 because you paid me $16 for the five day trial period I had to work, proving I'm worth $25.

He never replied back. Ahahaha you fucking cockroach. I know that trick dumbass.

But i wuz just fuckin with him. I wasn't gonna take the job anyway. I make $25 in five minutes. Fuck outta here.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:22 am

When the Arabs come peacefully into your country and you leave them no choice but to beat your Russian ass. Go to 1:27 and watch that kid work.

https://www.kaotic.com/video/7029e773_20210623102427_t
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:10 am

promethean75 wrote:When the Arabs come peacefully into your country and you leave them no choice but to beat your Russian ass. Go to 1:27 and watch that kid work.

https://www.kaotic.com/video/7029e773_20210623102427_t

That Tekken-style air-spin slam at -0.48 tho.. some good MMA moves in that street-fight rumble.. all-in-all, I’ll give that fight an 8 (minus 2 points, for the kicks to the head.. that’s not on brar).

And the gun.. that’s too gangsta for my taste.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:20 pm

I have reason to believe secret Chinese Biden ninja demolitionists took down the condo building in Florida in a false flag operation to create panic and bolster the global cabal communist's infrastructure plan here in amnerika.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:39 pm

"That Tekken-style air-spin slam at -0.48 tho.. some good MMA moves in that street-fight rumble"

Indeed. I think the spin kick was a bit excessive and somewhat risky (i'da caught that kick), but the kid felt confident and had enough of an audience to entice him into showboating a little. He sure as fuck planted that kick on zee raashin tho, diddint he.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:43 pm

https://www.kaotic.com/video/74cdcedd_20210625043454_t

He... he just... wait he just...

whyyyyy ??
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:17 pm

promethean75 wrote:"That Tekken-style air-spin slam at -0.48 tho.. some good MMA moves in that street-fight rumble"

Indeed. I think the spin kick was a bit excessive and somewhat risky (i'da caught that kick), but the kid felt confident and had enough of an audience to entice him into showboating a little. He sure as fuck planted that kick on zee raashin tho, diddint he.

He did indeed.. spin kicks are always risky, but probably a tempting kick to perform, if One thinks that One can execute and plant it successfully.
MagsJ

Re:

Postby Parodites » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:05 pm

Atalanta wrote:chaos at high volume

GTP wrote:Chaos at high volume is the same as the first few notes in a guitar solo (which is another way of saying that the chaos is the beginning of a song). We are also reminded, perhaps in the most literal of ways, that we are mere dust in the balance of time.

On the other hand, if we consider the whole song, we can see what a beautiful thing it is that the entire universe operates according to the principle of time. By time we mean the sequence of events—the order that things happen, and whether they occur, and in what order they do occur. If we look at our world, it would seem that everything happens according to the rules of time—the order of cause and effect, where an effect can cause a cause, which can in turn cause another effect, and so on.

In this way, a large part of our lives is structured by the simple act of time, which is the simplest way we can conceive of order. Yet, if we consider the laws of physics and the way things operate in nature, we can see that the universe is a chaotic, unpredictable, and unpredictable place. So it is with us. We are small and fleeting, but in the universe, vast and eternal. In the end, it is all a matter of which events actually happen, which is entirely a matter of chance. We are all just living out whatever is going to happen, in whatever order it happens.

In the grand scheme of things, we are just living on a rock floating in outer space, one out of billions of rocks, all of them carrying with them the same potential for death.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
Parodites
Thinker

Postby promethean75 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:19 pm

https://streamable.com/1qzzde

Six alternate realities hyperdimensionally converge before me while I'm sitting in an Arby's. Just sayin.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:21 am

promethean75
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat