What's for dinner?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby Ecmandu » Sun May 23, 2021 10:40 pm

Umm... Subway?

Actually, I don’t really eat carbs much (don’t crave them at all) because of my alcohol consumption.

One weird thing I do because of this is I buy sliced organic smoked turkey meat. Then I buy organic munster cheese and I make a ‘sandwich’ with turkey between two cheese slices with brown mustard in it. No bread.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12171
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Mon May 24, 2021 10:39 pm

Baked chicken legs and veggies with the Chef’s seasonings.

White chocolate pudding and chocolate pudding mixed with cool whip.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 29, 2021 11:08 pm

Eggplant parmesan and pistachio pudding with cool whip.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby promethean75 » Sun May 30, 2021 1:01 am

What'd you say?

cool hhwhip?
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4799
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 30, 2021 3:18 pm

Cabbage and bacon crumbles sautéed in butter.

Dessert: strawberry Jello
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 31, 2021 5:55 am

_
I tossed the pickles, tomatoes, and condiments..

EF1B678E-353D-46EB-BFFC-7210AA23729F.jpeg
EF1B678E-353D-46EB-BFFC-7210AA23729F.jpeg (32.08 KiB) Viewed 217 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22488
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Mon May 31, 2021 6:03 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
I tossed the pickles, tomatoes, and condiments..

EF1B678E-353D-46EB-BFFC-7210AA23729F.jpeg


Nice presentation.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby MagsJ » Mon May 31, 2021 6:21 pm

_
The sushi chefs are very artistic, in their presentation..

Today.. hob-cooked chicken casserole. Filling.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22488
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:33 am

More baked chicken legs with ranch dressing and butterscotch pudding topped with cool whip.

I’d forgotten how much I love pudding, so delish.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:35 am

Strawberry shortcake with cool hhwhip. U can't have strawberry shortcake without cool hhwhip.
Attachments
rsz_1rsz_img_20210601_192843022.jpg
rsz_1rsz_img_20210601_192843022.jpg (134.21 KiB) Viewed 172 times
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4799
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:24 am

promethean75 wrote:Strawberry shortcake with cool hhwhip. U can't have strawberry shortcake without cool hhwhip.

Oooooooooh.. naugh-ty.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22488
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:54 pm

Cabbage sautéed in butter sprinkled with bacon crumbles and...

...pudding :D with cool whip. Choices to make: white chocolate, pistachio, vanilla, chocolate or some mixture? Unfortunately, no butterscotch.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:23 pm

_
A medium-hot chicken n carrot/courgette/sweet-potato curry.. no garlic. ; )
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22488
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:28 pm

Expect my cousin at 5 pm for Polish kielbasa drenched in buttery sauerkraut mixed with green and red peppers and onions.
Orange Jello with fruit cocktail topped with cool whip for dessert.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:48 pm

Eggs scrambled in coconut oil with bacon crumbles, red, green and yellow peppers, and onions over two slices of toasted five seed bread.

Dessert: vanilla pudding
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:51 pm

_
Sipping on a glass of home-made kombucha.. after a dinner of 3 griddled chicken legs, sp oven fries, and a home-made olive-oil hollandaise sauce.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22488
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:20 pm

Fuck you guys are fancy!

Eating my favorite sandwich tonight:

Turkey, cranberry, cream cheese, tomato, romaine lettuce and rye bread.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 12171
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:58 pm

Frying up hamburgers for Cotton and I. Mine will be dipped into horseradish sauce and ketchup. Pistachio pudding for dessert.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:13 am

after some of that burger fat comes out in the skillet you should remove the burgers, turn the skillet up and throw some bread in there and make burger fat toast.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29639
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:44 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:after some of that burger fat comes out in the skillet you should remove the burgers, turn the skillet up and throw some bread in there and make burger fat toast.


Um, no.

Leftovers are on the menu.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby promethean75 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:17 am

promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4799
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:37 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:after some of that burger fat comes out in the skillet you should remove the burgers, turn the skillet up and throw some bread in there and make burger fat toast.


Um, no.

Leftovers are on the menu.



i cannot express how big a mistake it is to waste a pan full of fat rendered from some meat. please reconsider.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29639
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:00 pm

California medley veggies, Oriental medley veggies, bacon crumbles, and several spices smothered in pepper jack cheese and nuked.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:18 am

should have thrown those veggies into a skillet full of burger fat
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 29639
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:08 pm

244D735D-410B-4B63-987B-D33FD68E4D5C.jpeg
244D735D-410B-4B63-987B-D33FD68E4D5C.jpeg (42.42 KiB) Viewed 44 times

Oriental veggie medley spiced mixed with bacon crumbles and smothered in pepper jack cheese.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8877
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users