Are kleptomaniacs worse off ?

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Re: Are kleptomaniacs worse off ?

Postby MagsJ » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:57 am

-
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:10 am

MagsJ says:

"Does the reward override the guilt, in such types?"

No.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:22 am

Meno_ wrote:MagsJ says:

No.

So why be compelled to repeat a pattern that leads to a negative?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:39 am

MagsJ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:MagsJ says:

No.

So why be compelled to repeat a pattern that leads to a negative?

Because accentuating the positive often, more often them not , leads to it's negative.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:51 am

Meno_ wrote:
MagsJ wrote:So why be compelled to repeat a pattern that leads to a negative?

Because accentuating the positive often, more often them not , leads to it's negative.

Because being positive, doesn’t mean a positive outcome.. or at least not all of the time, but sometimes?

Most times would be more preferable, I guess.
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:00 am

Not really, it's just as circuitry can change directly by increasing the changing the source of energy, re: manipulating voltage and ampere, so can A/DC be manipulated by changing the magnetic frequency within the coil, by transforming the direction of the current-like from the back to the front, that is, if grounded.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:28 am

Meno_ wrote:Not really, it's just as circuitry can change directly by increasing the changing the source of energy, re: manipulating voltage and ampere, so can A/DC be manipulated by changing the magnetic frequency within the coil, by transforming the direction of the current-like from the back to the front, that is, if grounded.

Are you suggesting that prosecuted kleptomaniacs should be electrocuted? :-s
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:12 pm

No. What I am angling toward is the suggestion to an imbalance that develops between having to pay for supposedly conscious choices( whether they coincide with the relative nature of what a fully conscious state is) versus the rebounding value of that choice, is either one: having too steep a price, either in real terms after a legal adjudication, or one that a person feels bad about.

Society"s challenge consist in an outward sourced punisment, that by analogy inflicts electromagnetic punishment that takes some slack out of stares like depression, where a person is less likely to be effected by negative brain/ electrical energy sources, if his 'conscious' realization has a bias against society's approach toward conviction and punishment.

The anology is proper , because there is noticeable electronic circuitry, measurable, that d I change variable through the very separate segments if the cortext.

In case of theft, these variable neuron associations may build up and deify internally and project the difference or introjected it. Either way, an electrocution may still hapoen, by a case of a very severe shift in internally built up imbalance and a guilty oerson, even guilty for a slight, may suffer celebral hemmirage, and in that sense, literally iver charge himself, within the build up of an unbounded potential negative energy built up within the internal circuitry of his mind/brain. In that sense, there is no need to differentiate between the brain and the mind..
Meno_
breathless

Previous

Return to Psychology and Mind