Victim Jargon

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Berkley Babes » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:40 pm

Your definition of good as what is satisfying and pleases, well, that is incomplete as it a type of goodness that fails to compare with supreme goodness, which is more about the lack of a need of anything satisfying or pleasing.

And by withholding that comparison, you have lost me on what else you think of innocence or victim terms.
Berkley Babes

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:44 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:Your definition of good as what is satisfying and pleases, well, that is incomplete as it a type of goodness that fails to compare with supreme goodness, which is more about the lack of a need of anything satisfying or pleasing.

And by withholding that comparison, you have lost me on what else you think of innocence or victim terms.

Are you referring to the absolute, wholeness?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Berkley Babes » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:45 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:Your definition of good as what is satisfying and pleases, well, that is incomplete as it a type of goodness that fails to compare with supreme goodness, which is more about the lack of a need of anything satisfying or pleasing.

Yup
Berkley Babes

Postby Berkley Babes » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:49 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:

Yup

As oppossed to Survivor Slang.

And my speech on superiority starts like this ... :-"
Berkley Babes

Postby Mr J » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:33 am

It's a world of victims victimizing each other only to create more victims, rinse, wash, and repeat. 8)

[All the while the real perpetrators costantly go unpunished.]

I now understand his position of attributing all the world's problems to nihilism, took me a while but I get it now. Still, I wonder what he thinks of in terms of survival in this world of horrifying nihilism, how does one resist or fight against it? He's been mute on that as far as I know.

Does one build an ark as a sanctuary to survive the incoming global flood of destruction? Something tells me that won't work at all.

There is no refugee, sanctuary, or flight of safety anywhere for anybody. What do you do in a world where all is lost?
Mr J
Special Commisar Joker

Location: The People's Republic of the U.S.S.A - My pronouns are 'Fuck You'-

Previous

Return to Psychology and Mind