Victim Jargon

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Victim Jargon

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:55 pm

Learning to speak nil...or postmodern.


Nihilistic lingo is not meant to engage and know reality....the opposite in fact.
It may engage with reality selectively and periodically so as to ascertain how to adapt to it....but its main intent is to create and to maintain herd cohesion.
Collective numbers increases its range of effect - its herd collective power.
Power through other - proxies - synergy.

Its lingo is intentionally detaching from reality to construct an internal cohesive womb-like echo chamber that can adequately resist external forces.

Feminine is its linguistic approach - the social, the inter-subjective...how to make others, belonging to the same herd, feel welcomed and loved, appreciated - within the fold.
Their value increases within the herd collective simply by adding to the numbers, creating a expanding swarm - artificiality and social selection - i.e., moral quality - within; natural selection, indifference, cruelty, uncertainty without.
Not much of a dilemma.
Last edited by Lorikeet on Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Nazi

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:56 pm

Nazi = evil, the anti-herd pack member.
This allows bovines of a particular atheistic disposition to self-deceive that they've gone "beyond good and evil", when they've simply changed the lingo. The Scripture.
No god means humanity is now the replacement terminology for absolute oneness, i.e., goodness....salvation.

That which contradicts or threatens the herd is, by definition, not of the "body of Christ" or not "with god"...and so it must be evil.
Not a "proletarian", in Marxist terminology, expresses the same concepts as those found in the Abrahamic Old & New Testaments...."Nazi" replaced by "Capitalist"...that which exploits the herd, or that which takes advantage of goodness.

Moral identifier.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Autist

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:56 pm

Autist = Bovine jargon describing someone who will not sympathize, ergo he must be antipathizing or unable to sympathize - ergo, autistic.
Because to empathize means you must automatically sympathize. Defective herd member who will not emote to a degree where objectivity is replaced by subjectivity that can be integrated into the matrices of herd relationships, inter-subjectivity.

To a bovine to not automatically and impulsively fall in line is unheard of...it is counter-intuitive, therefore that which does not sympathize with the herd, must be mentally defective...
Empathy automatically leads to sympathy - healthy attitude - or to antipathy - unhealthy attitude....either/or binary.
The idea that someone can empathize objectively, without emotionally involvement, is incomprehensible to the emotionally dominated bovine herd manimal.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

White privilege or privileged

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:57 pm

White privilege or privileged = alternate terminology for he/she who is guilty of going against god's will - primordial sin.
God = humanity - omnipotent oneness of mankind.
Humanity = world....they 'change the world" by changing humanity", in the inter-subjective matrices of herd psychosis.
Ergo, if you censor or silence another who speaks contrary to the herd will - an evil entity - then you alter reality for the good.
What the herd don't know, doesn't exist....for the herd is world, and world is the herd.

To be born privileged means to be born superior - with superior genetic potentials.
An affront to the uniformity of the bovine herd which is anti-nature.
all must collectively be lowered down to the lowest-common-denominator in order to produce Utopian, or Paradise on earth - humanity = world, so parity among the herd produces world harmony = uniformity.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Freedom

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:57 pm

Freedom = salvation.
There are some bovines that do not believe in salvation or that the world, i.e., humanity, can be redeemed...these are the most negative of the nihilists - the true believers in the true spirit of nihilism - the puritans who understand the true power of the nil, i.e., their one-god.
These will find gratification through vengeance - resentiment.
That which is above will be brought down; that which is freer, will be enslaved; that which is more intelligent will be dumbed-down, to a median.
Uniformity = chaos, absence of diversity, uniformity of possibilities means absence fo probabilities...all is uniformly possible and impossible, i.e., chaos.
Tribes of the chosen worshippers of chaos.

Others, more naive and positive, do believe in redemption.
through the collective herd, they will find salvation - immerse their individuality into a collective within which they can disappear.
Herd psychology hearkening back to primal times when disappearing within the herd meant increased safety from predation....from the hunter.
The bovine intuitively understands that standing outside the herd exposes it to the world beyond - and immersing itself within the herd - as close to the median, the centre - it increases its survivabilty, i.e., it is saved by approaching the heart of god....coming closer to god means just that, approaching the ambiguous centre of the herd, i.e., humanity....world.

Pushed to the periphery or outside the herd means you expose yourself to reality....a death wish.
The member of the herd struggles to attain centre.....the heart of the collective inter-subjectivity.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Humanity

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:58 pm

I've mentioned this one elsewhere, but it has to be included here because it is central to bovine linguistics.
Humanity = one-god....it is the secular equivalent of the abstraction of universal oneness and consciousnesses.
Humanity is what replaced the one-god of the Bible with a secular version that self-deceives that it has transcended its own past adolescent beliefs and convictions....that it has "progressed".

The concept has exactly the same characteristics....only suing different jargon.
Humanity is one - one race.
It is indivisible, immutable, omnipotent, if pure, and not corrupted by an evil - i.e., reality.
An ideological perfection - absolute.
It represents the herd...within which the individual bovine finds salvation..at the expense of its freedom....so freedom must be reduced or completely denied for inclusion to be perfectly harmonious.
Herd = humanity; humanity = world, as we said above, ergo to change the hard, i.e., to change humanity, you change reality, or the world.
Herd will is the overriding will, ergo individual will is un-free, if it knows what's good for it - see Bible narrative about the "forbidden fruit" of choice.
Choice that contradicts god's will, i.e., the herd will - conscious or unconscious - risks losing eternal paradise, i.e., risks being excluded from the herd - thrown down, ostracised.
Now we know why such an individual is damned - he has condemned himself to exposure...to the evils of reality. He has become part of the evil.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Innocence

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:00 pm

What Bovine lexicon would be complete without the central of all definitions - that concept which identifies a bovine herd psychology from all others, i.e., the concept of "innocence".
Innocence = non-culpability.
Because the herd moves from grazing grounds to watering hole, as if some collective mind were directing it, with no leader - though internal hierarchies are acknowledged - as if some external will were in control - see sterling flocking, and fish swarming - each individual unconscionably reacting to its neighbours movements, and they to its own, in a kind of dance - collective unconscious - the bovine considers the will of an external agency - a god.....or a universal programming. In essence the herd is the universal mind - hive mind.

Salvation is not necessary when you reject all responsibility - something Christianity embraced to justify its own salvation mythology.
For a sophisticated bovine such admissions of guilt, requiring surrender of will, are not necessary because it rejects the very idea of individual will, having never accepted anything other than collective will.
When nothing is admitted and innocence is innate, there is no necessity for surrender and salvation - you are already innocent.
Innocence also offers the bovine absolution from all the negative things that have happened to it, usually used to accuse others of what it claims for itself. Quickly this self-contradiction is rectified if it is brought to the bovine's attention. Then it willingly and happily extends universal innocence to preserve its individual innocence.
Nothing that has happened, or will happen, to a bovine, good or bad - usually more the bad than the good - is to be blamed on it.
There is an external force, factor, idea, which is responsible, absolving ti of all degrees of responsibility, ergo there is no need for a Christian salvation and redemption myth, since there is no primordial sin - it never actually makes any choices, but simply becomes of them when they've been made for it.
This the bovine thinks is its transcendence of the Christian redemption mythology.
There is no good/bad because nothing is ever contrary to how it what always - eternally - meant to be, ergo there is no need for redemption, contrition, or guilt.
All are innocent.

Universal absolute order is a bovine's replacement of the less sophisticated one-god, monotheistic, narratives.
'God' replaced by the term 'order', or 'universe'....or 'world'...while retaining the qualifications of omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence.
one = singularity - absolute oneness, i.e. uni-verse.
If not one then nil replaces the conceptualization of absoluteness - i.e., indivisibility, immutability, completion, teleion/telos, perfection, whole...
An allusion to its own herd, abstracted as a complete, concision, wilful whole, made of imperfect, non-willful, individual automatons.
The herd is its world, i.e., humanity = world; world = humanity.
It is the universal, singularity, the complete absolute order of the bovine collective spirit - herd psychology extended beyond the herd as a universal collective - next step in bovine consciousnesses and identity.
The bovine is now a member of a eternal, infinite, collective of bovines, like itself - the ultimate womb, i.e., idealization of herd psychology (universal herd).
There is no need for a salvation mythology and redemption when no bovine is ever responsible for anything it does - it does not break any rules when it cannot do so because even breaking rules is part of the rule - cosmic law dominates all.

Advancement in bovine husbandry - a happy bovine is a productive and placated bovine.

Although the bovine originally surrendered its will to another so as to accuse it of all its failures and bad judgments calls, it begrudgingly extends this absolute absolution - i.e.,innocence - to preserve its own.
It cannot make a mistake - placing its own high opinions of itself in doubt - since everything is already determined, and there are no errors at all - fatalism.

Innocence is the salvation myth pushed to its logical limits.
Also a term to imply ignorance, for to not know is itself a form of innocence.
Ergo, to deny all degrees of conviction is to remain eternally ignorant and therefore innocent.
Power of Nil is palatable here. Refusing all knowledge, understanding, which are not absolute, is to justify the absolute absence all degrees of conviction - "I know only that I know not", becomes a saving grace.
What a manimal does not know cannot be held against it - innocence of the ignorant cow - Ignorance is bliss, but also ignorance does not require contrition and absolution - a reversion to a state of primal "innocence" .
In the words of the Bovine christened one - i.e., chosen one - speaking on behalf of the universal collective...
Luke 23:34 wrote:
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
The individual bovine knows not what it is doing, so it is innocent, and already absolved, saved.

Innocence has a further powerful component, it implies victimization.
The innocent one is a victim of power, entities, universals, it is a part of and determined by, but has no ability to alter...and so it is an innocent observer of its own fate, victimized by the eternal other.
Bovine spirituality extents this self-serving victim identity to all and everything.
The individual sterling in a flock of sterling is a victim of the collective's, seemingly conscious whims, and of external entities that are beyond the sterling flock collective. It choices are not truly its own therefore all causality is void of its agency, ergo it is a victim of the unknown forces which it does not participate within in any significant way.
Its choices are buried within the myriad of choices made by the collective, and all of them are not really choices at all, but expressions of a universal Will, i.e., God.

Innocence is central to bovine identity.
Either as a state of being that has been corrupted and lost, and must be returned to, or as a state of being that always was, is and forever will be, therefore was never lost and so no contrition, redemption, salvation myth is required because no bovine has ever strayed or could ever stray from its universal path/role.
This the bovine interprets as the meaning of "beyond good and evil"...yet cannot even abide by its own convictions and still holds on to both good and evil, by renaming them so as to evade detection and accountability.
"Good & Evil" are here associated with the more primal "Good & Bad", in relation to the bovine's own organic needs/desires.
Good is what gratifies and pleases; evil is what denies gratification and causes pain/suffering.
Simple bovine binary logic....primal and base....easy and efficient.
If a lie pleases then it is 'truth' and not a lie at all. If a 'truth' displeases then it is not truth but a lie pretending to be truth - hedonism replacing reasoning.
Simple organic dualities.
To approach the god is to feel his presence as pleasing; to distance yourself from god is to feel it as suffering.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Equality

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:00 pm

Equality = uniformity, parity.
A concept that must be promoted to ensure herd harmony.
The bovine is born "equal" - in the power of absolute nil (tabula rasa) - and is gradually corrupted or affected, or programmed by its environment.
Parity though divinity - which is then corrupted by the evil interventions of man - social constructs.
Within the premises of the inter-subjective world of the herd, all are born equal - i.e., in the image of the divine, god - and are then corrupted by corporeality - the evil of the physical, the body. ideological equality is always theoretically perfect, and is exposed as imperfect by reality itself - or by its application within reality - ergo it cannot be applied, remaining pure in theory, or the world must be blamed for its failure to produce its divine perfection.
An otherness corrupts the innocent, well-meaning, purity of the idea/ideal - in it all are purified for ti absolves its part of their failings taking upon itself their imperfections - salvation via the collective, the herd.
Each bovine is perfect, but the herd, as a concept, remains eternally perfect. Through ti the individual cow is redeemed, or purified....absolved of all responsibilities.
All are equally imperfect , in the nil - or perfect through the ideal of the one.
Equality preserved bovine herd harmony - what discrepancies remain in the form of hierarchies are due to divine providence.

Through equality the past is erased - i.e., denied, negated, forgotten - or converted to an immutable, immanent inevitability.
All are born within the spiritual body as equal victims of its dominion.
All are victims of causality, and therefore equally vulnerable and insecure - equality in and through weakness.
If it is not absolutely powerful - i.e., omnipotent - then it must be equally weak.
Either/Or...All (whole, complete) or no-thing.
Equalization via negation - omnipotent power of nil. If it cannot prove itself to be ONE then all is NIL. parity is preserved in and through the nil.
The only alternative is inclusion within collective pretenses, protecting the individual from the uncertain, indifference of the world.

Equality also attempts to deal with the effects of self-awareness - i.e., an individual gradually awakening to how it compares/relates to other - making equality a an important part of herd psychology.
Disparity would destabilize inter-subjective uniformity and the cohesion of herd identity. The individual bovine must immerse itself, body and mind, into the collective...but the collective is never equal therefore the absolute the universal collective is used to usurp its tangible, experienced inequities.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Emotions

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:01 pm

Emotions are the glue that maintain herd cohesion.
Altruism is the underlying accusation of Autism - as a mental disorder that prevents the expression of what is proper within herd dynamics, which is nothing less than sympathy and compassion - subjectivity maintaining the matrices of inter-subjectivity, at the cost of objectivity, now delegated as the impossible ideal - defined out of existence to ensure its impossibility and absurdity.

Emotion is the payback for all this self-sacrificing - hedonism moves a step ahead - replacing reasoning with a predictable certain reaction.
Emotion is automatic, spontaneous, lending itself to the mythological narrative of an external will - the will approves and/or disapproves of a behaviour though the individual bovine's emotional reactivity.
Pleasure becomes Divinity perceived through the individual...a rewards for being aligned with universal will.

Emotions are to the mind what pleasure is to the body: a justification recognition of what is universally "good" and what is "evil" and/or "bad" .

With no external referent the mind uses emotion - viz., in itself or in other - to compensate for this absence.
If a word-salad sentence has no meaning beyond the mind - i.e., has no referents in the world - then emotion 'corrects' this absence with a experienced, verifiable presence through an emotional reaction.
Emotion, and the sensation of pleasure, validates a concept's reality, and establishes the collective criterion to verify what is "good" for the bovine herd.
If the bovine herd disapproves then it will cause negative emotions and pain in the individual bovine - a correction to its unthinking. The cow quickly learns what the herd approves of and what it disapproves of...and this is consonantly reaffirmed because this shifts over time.
Individual bovines consonantly adjusting their own beliefs to agree with the collective - also affirming the idea that all is a social construct.

To agree with the collective narrative is to remain aligned with the fluctuating emotional stability of the herd.
To have a different criterion for evaluating right from wrong is to ignore the emotional impact your beliefs have no others of your bovine herd...and this can only be explained as a product of some mental disorder - for what sane bovine would wish to be ostracized from the herd - or it must be due to a occult motive that threatens the cohesion or the very life of the herd - identifying an enemy to herd cohesion and existence.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Virtue

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:02 pm

Virtue = Victim - i.e., "innocent", meek, finding pride in humility, and becoming aggressively peaceful.
Matthew 5:5 wrote:
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth

Virtue signaling is how the herd identifies members of its own kind.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Nigger

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:03 pm

Nigger - toponomy.
A term adopted by ex-slaves to convert shame into a form of pride - characteristic of nihilism is how it inverts meanings by concealing their connections to reality.
Nigger expresses this humble/pride, or proud/humility as a by-product of degeneration and separation - describing a state of mind that both depends, and expects much, from a master/system, it also despises.
This love/hatred is a typical by-product of minds that have lost all connections to their past, i.e., heritage, via the father. With no past they identify with skin pigmentation - black - as a general term referring to a broad local, with no definite focus. A method also adopted by whites who have experienced disconnections form their heritage - either due to an absent father, or miscegenation, resentment towards their own fathers - heritage, traditions etc. - or due to insecurity derived by feeling inadequate to compete with their own kind, or to meet their own kind's standards - i.e., the general term white is adopted, and some become whiggers, also adopting the dress and musical preferences es of their Negro counterparts.
With no identity hedonism becomes an alternate source of identity, associating self with musical and dress tastes, with what food and drink they like - or what resources they have access to, their price and the frequency of enjoying them - with what sexual practices they prefer,- again frequency and accessibility being a defining factor - etc.

Absent fathers are replaced by institutions - i.e., state, system, etc. - and the child unloads its self-hatred upon its indifferent insufficiency to replace a corporeal present fahter-figure, allowing the child - especially a male - to go through the necessary rites of passage, from childhood to adulthood.
The system is a constant source of anger and hatred because it cannot be surpassed - like a real father can - forcing the mind to live in a perpetual state of adolescence.
See how youth is worshipped in today's world.
Family is destroyed because it promotes contrary ideals, so the family is reinvented as a sexual, hedonistic, socioeconomic cooperative, entirely eliminating the father by forcing him out or to adjust by becoming a surrogate mother - feminization.

Children adopt the labels of their disconnect, their un-investment in the abstracted fahter-figure - displaying their perpetual rebelliousness as a badge of honour.
Perpetual rebelliousness, is perpetual Trotskyite revolution, or neo-con perpetual warfare - a state of repulsing, running away, distancing, used to symbolize their freedom.
Shame is projected upon a faceless entity - along with self-hatred - purifying the self; cleansing it, and returning it to a state of innocence. Messianism - earthly salvation, liberation, movement towards absolute innocence, i.e., lack of culpability.
Victimhood is a description of this lack of personal culpability - the individual made into a victim of circumstance, of others, of fate...
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:04 pm

Learning the postmodern victim heard jargon is essential to comprehending what bovines mean when they speak, so that when they contradict what they say with what they do you will not be surprised.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:54 pm

this thread is a tale told by an idiot,
full of sound and fury
signifying nothing....

Kropotkin
PK IS EVIL.....
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8924
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Meno_ » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:05 am

Lorikeet wrote:Learning the postmodern victim heard jargon is essential to comprehending what bovines mean when they speak, so that when they contradict what they say with what they do you will not be surprised.




Essentially that contradiction is implied it in Sartre's effective turnaround from socialism/communism back in 1956 , an effect turning on a cause. The cause was social solidarity, and the disparaging counter-effect disassembled the dialecticallu prevalent object, entertained during the first half of the 20 th century. It was the beginning of cointerrevolution, which took another generation to come to frutition.

The net result became an example of a failed dogma, and it still has not sunk on with ideological socialist fans.

Of course this was pre-figured way before , and Trumpism became a necessary theatet, where this became evident

Trump's failure means nothing but clearing the air of usual political decinitjon, as a wah to prepare for a force to reckon the will to power the transformation.

Therefore, not to worry, Trumpism is merely a political tune to dance to in a minor key

The democratically redifined playbook is a work still to be assembled.
The self victimized narcissist, is truly a clever ploy to model a weak constituancy. The so called post modern nazi, has been lying foreshadowed by a bumbling neo-nazi type, whose semblance to the original , is again a literally beat rock and rolled diminutive anchored in an overfed and challenged mimic based on the leveling off of class distinctions, from the highs of post war euphoria toward diminishing rewards,

Marxism is more related to Spengler's Western quantitative de-stducturilaziation, then to any progressive evolution from unconscious to conscious political awareness.

Those whose expectation lah on progressive dogma, were sadly disappointed to their crashing sense OS understanding of how structural progression could not really evolve
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8071
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Lorikeet » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:31 am

Essentially they have to repackage what has worked in the past for a more literate cynical populace that has moved beyond religious superstitions.
Rename the same concepts so that the masses will believe they've progressed when they have simply repurchased the same comforting superstitions.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:58 am

this is all so masculine and strong can i be 1 of ur followers
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Lorikeet » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:00 am

So smart...I can see how you dance circles around people.
Me macho...that's my entire message.
You got it, finally.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:08 am

Lorikeet wrote:Learning to speak nil...or postmodern.


Nihilistic lingo is not meant to engage and know reality....the opposite in fact.
It may engage with reality selectively and periodically so as to ascertain how to adapt to it....but its main intent is to create and to maintain herd cohesion.
Collective numbers increases its range of effect - its herd collective power.
Power through other - proxies - synergy.

Its lingo is intentionally detaching from reality to construct an internal cohesive womb-like echo chamber that can adequately resist external forces.

Feminine is its linguistic approach - the social, the inter-subjective...how to make others, belonging to the same herd, feel welcomed and loved, appreciated - within the fold.
Their value increases within the herd collective simply by adding to the numbers, creating a expanding swarm - artificiality and social selection - i.e., moral quality - within; natural selection, indifference, cruelty, uncertainty without.
Not much of a dilemma.

You tend to over-generalize and attribute "Nihilism" to too many factors, including psychologically.

While it's true that mental and physical weakness are attributed to Nihilistic tendencies and thoughts, the two are not the same, and in many ways dissimilar. Along with Abrahamism, the ideology of Victimhood is a feature of these systems, but not the core of it. I attribute much of this to my "Advanced Freedom" thread. Most people are Slaves. Few people are Freemen. And while Nihilism and Abrahamism are the generalized ideology of the slave caste, it does not represent all of it, or in some cases the majority of it.

There's a difference between a poor, slave class of Rome, distinct from Norman pagans being Christianized by 10th Century Prosyletizers.

You are overlooking how & why different groups, throughout societies, throughout the world as conquered countries and nations, are emasculated, and the degrees of their submission to higher authorities, and to that of world dominating Military powers.


Because Nazi-Germany was conquered, does that then make it Nihilistic, Abrahamic, Emasculated, Feminine, etc?

No, because not all of the modifiers fit the description.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:10 am

You generally accuse others of "lack of nuance", but don't you have a history of the same fault?

Why not go into the exact historical and societal contexts, regarding your claims of 'Nihilism'?

In what way is a 14-year-old who rebels against his father, or her father, the same as Japan's capitulation of USA following the WW2 victory?

How about North Korea?


I don't mind Nihilism, there's a time and place for it, but it does not apply to any and everything. And what is its antithesis, or its "solution"? "Positivism"? Optimism?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:11 am

Lorikeet wrote:So smart...I can see how you dance circles around people.
Me macho...that's my entire message.
You got it, finally.


i never dance
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.


Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Lorikeet » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:12 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:You generally accuse others of "lack of nuance", but don't you have a history of the same fault?

Why not go into the exact historical and societal contexts, regarding your claims of 'Nihilism'?

In what way is a 14-year-old who rebels against his father, or her father, the same as Japan's capitulation of USA following the WW2 victory?

How about North Korea?


I don't mind Nihilism, there's a time and place for it, but it does not apply to any and everything. And what is its antithesis, or its "solution"? "Positivism"? Optimism?

I trace nihilism to the emergence of self-consciousness, exposing men to another source of anxiety and stress.
Nihilism refers to no single ideology or dogma, it refers to a school of defensive thinking that used semiotics, i.e., language, to create a protective response to this source of anxiety and stress.
It intentionally or subconsciously, mistook the representations for the represented, detaching language from its original references in reality - outside human minds - and replaced these references with more noetic constructs, creating a self-referential cognitive loop, i.e., words/symbols referring to more words/symbols.
To compensate for these external referents it projected them into sacred texts, i.e., scriptures, and into another's mind, an idol/icon, necessitating a community that shared the same disconnected from reality terminology.
There is no exact historical point to use as its start, but it was formalized ushering in theocracy with Moses and his commandments.

Nihilism, whatever its variant, projects into reality human ideas that have no references in reality and may even contradict man's experiences of reality.
When the cosmos fails to provide evidence or validation for these human projections - these human ideas, ideals, abstractions concepts etc. - they call the cosmos, i.e., existence, "negative" and those who accept their absence they call "nihilists".
Therefore, conventional understanding describes a universe with no universal morality, no one-god - singularity, absolute order etc. - no purpose as a negative, when it is a positive.

Man mistakes his interpretations of existence as existence itself; his representations of what is present, as more real than the real.
He prefers to think of his mind as the source of divinity, because the mind is, in comparison to the body, all powerful, able to think up things that do not exist, uninhibited by what limits the body. He convinces himself that the noetic is more real than the present, the apparent, because he can easily control and manipulable what is in his mind and he cannot do so with what is outside his mind.
Semiotics, being representations of human mental representations, i.e., abstractions,. images, ideas etc., acquire a magical power, able to manipulable other minds who can share the same representations, via language...
The world is reinterpreted as humanity, so as to claim that they have power over the world itself - because logos, words/symbols, are impotent outside minds that can be affected by them, so nihilism becomes proselytizing, wanting to expand its field of effect by infesting more minds with the same symbols and their understanding. Nihilistic dogmas and ideologies cannot survive without minds to exist within, because they have no reference to reality, to the experienced world.

Nihilism evolves into a method of parasitism, when semiotics can be used to infect another's mind so as to manipulable and exploit him by altering his way of judging and choosing, viz., acting, interacting.
Nihilism is seductive because it shelters the psyche - the ego - from an indifferent, threatening world, providing an alternate reality - an subjective reality that grows into a cooperative, i.e., collectivized, as inter-subjectivity, each participant validating and reinforcing a shared idea which has no references to the world outside their sympathetic communion via semiotics.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Lorikeet » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:26 am

What is victim jargon?
A secular updating of ancient spiritual dogmas, such as the Abrahamic triad, that offered relief and comfort to the increasing masses of individuals a civilization produces and maintains, but also makes possible with reproductive rules, such as monogamy.
As populations grew, indiscriminately, unfit mutations multiplied and propagated undisturbed by culling or natural selective processes, creating masses of inter-depedent unfit masses looking for justifications for their survival.
Such dogmas became universal because they attracted the lowly across tribal and cultural lines. Every culture creating its own sheltering environments within which this process can continue uninterrupted and unhindered by natural processes. As technologies became more sophisticated this cocooning sheltering increased its effectiveness, exponentially multiplying the propagation and compounding of mutations that are unfit, by biological standards, meaning that individuals could no longer survive in nature but became bound by the sheltering they depended on to survive and multiply.
Memetics = techniques/technologies began to usurp genetics in determining fate. natural order was replaced by manmade order, and natural selection became social selection.

But, genes evolve slower than memes, because, as noted, mind is not limited by space/time to the degree the tangible, corporeal body is, so disparity between mind/body - dissonance - followed, producing our modern schizophrenia.
For example, the body is still positively reactive to stimuli the mind considers improper and negative.
Another example of mind/body dissonance is obesity, viz., a body evolved to cope in more resource impoverished environments is suddenly confronted with localized resource superfluity, coupled with ease of access, creating health issues as symptoms of this mind/body dissonance.
Other examples can be found in sexuality, and how memes, cultures systems, impose sexual behaviours that contradict physical impulses, genes, or that impose ideals that contradict the body's attractions to particular markers of fitness - social fitness not being the same as natural fitness.
Lorikeet
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:29 am

Lorikeet wrote:I trace nihilism to the emergence of self-consciousness, exposing men to another source of anxiety and stress.
Nihilism refers to no single ideology or dogma, it refers to a school of defensive thinking that used semiotics, i.e., language, to create a protective response to this source of anxiety and stress.
It intentionally or subconsciously, mistook the representations for the represented, detaching language from its original references in reality - outside human minds - and replaced these references with more noetic constructs, creating a self-referential cognitive loop, i.e., words/symbols referring to more words/symbols.
To compensate for these external referents it projected them into sacred texts, i.e., scriptures, and into another's mind, an idol/icon, necessitating a community that shared the same disconnected from reality terminology.
There is no exact historical point to use as its start, but it was formalized ushering in theocracy with Moses and his commandments.

Nihilism, whatever its variant, projects into reality human ideas that have no references in reality and may even contradict man's experiences of reality.
When the cosmos fails to provide evidence or validation for these human projections - these human ideas, ideals, abstractions concepts etc. - they call the cosmos, i.e., existence, "negative" and those who accept their absence they call "nihilists".
Therefore, conventional understanding describes a universe with no universal morality, no one-god - singularity, absolute order etc. - no purpose as a negative, when it is a positive.

Man mistakes his interpretations of existence as existence itself; his representations of what is present, as more real than the real.
He prefers to think of his mind as the source of divinity, because the mind is, in comparison to the body, all powerful, able to think up things that do not exist, uninhibited by what limits the body. He convinces himself that the noetic is more real than the present, the apparent, because he can easily control and manipulable what is in his mind and he cannot do so with what is outside his mind.
Semiotics, being representations of human mental representations, i.e., abstractions,. images, ideas etc., acquire a magical power, able to manipulable other minds who can share the same representations, via language...
The world is reinterpreted as humanity, so as to claim that they have power over the world itself - because logos, words/symbols, are impotent outside minds that can be affected by them, so nihilism becomes proselytizing, wanting to expand its field of effect by infesting more minds with the same symbols and their understanding. Nihilistic dogmas and ideologies cannot survive without minds to exist within, because they have no reference to reality, to the experienced world.

Nihilism evolves into a method of parasitism, when semiotics can be used to infect another's mind so as to manipulable and exploit him by altering his way of judging and choosing, viz., acting, interacting.
Nihilism is seductive because it shelters the psyche - the ego - from an indifferent, threatening world, providing an alternate reality - an subjective reality that grows into a cooperative, i.e., collectivized, as inter-subjectivity, each participant validating and reinforcing a shared idea which has no references to the world outside their sympathetic communion via semiotics.

So there's a couple problems here.

I agree with the necessary linkage between Nihilism and Abrahamism as ideologies and emotional attitudes which directly correspond with the slave-castes of history. Going back to the Graeco-Roman era, the rise of Christianity and Christendom, the centuries of faction warfare between European pagans, etc. Christianity was brought-about as a reaction to Jewish uprisings in Judea and Israel. Christians largely mimicked the way that Jewish priests were able to manipulate the lower rungs of population using Semiotics. In essence, Jews and Judaism were/are an early, primitive form of mass mind-control and manipulation. Christianity was a necessary reaction, because the Plebians of Rome were being manipulated, so rather than it be to the use of Judaism, it was copied and controlled by Rome-itself, which later evolved into Catholicism. The synthesis between Catholics and Jews today, the scattered inter-marriages and race-mixing, is the end-result of now two millennia of shared Memetic beliefs, ultimately parsed by Monotheism and what was first Zoroastrian ideology and beliefs. Because European pagans were/are not Monotheists, put Polytheists.

Bare-in-mind that Western Civilization still uses the Roman calendar and mostly Greek alphabet. Jews and Judaism appropriated from Europeans as well, an exchange.

But when you abstract Nihilism into a fundamental psychological reaction of Evolution, namely, the Denial of reality in place of Semiotic, Ideal Concepts, then it is no longer historically pinpointed and only attributed to Abrahamism, but would then rather be an inevitable consequence of consciousness itself. The mind turns-away from reality, a reaction of fear. If this is innate, and it is, then the conscious turn inward would be considered "Nihilistic".

I disagree with this because then this makes all humans "Nihilistic", and only 'Brave' humans, who can confront this inward-turn, Not Nihilistic.


This is a flaw with your description.



Secondly, you link the definition of Nihilism many places with the lower rungs of society who refuse to confront reality, or to pay for the mistakes and consequences of their choices. On the last part, it is *NOT* the lower rungs of society who generally do not pay for their failed choices in life. That is the *UPPER* rung of society, who do not pay for their failed judgments and errors of thinking. Rather it is the upper-classes and castes of history who, when they fail, in their stupidity, arrogance, bravado, hubris, over-confidence, spoiled, pampered, protected, etc. they make the *LOWER* rungs pay for their mistakes. While they remain Untouchable and Unaccountable. So then, this is another discrepancy of Nihilism. Because while the lower-rungs pay for the errors of the upper-rungs, there is almost never any pressure on those decision-makers to make 'better' decisions, except when attacked by their own kind, politically.

And we actually see this today, by the oncoming Civil War between left & right, liberal & conservative, democrat & republican, by how they are forcing each-other to pay for their own errors of judgment and systemic political choices, but, only at the the *UPPER* levels. While the *LOWER* rungs will pay for the consequences, eat the bullet, spill blood, regardless of who wins or what's more objectively true.

And objectively true doesn't really matter much, when it's about power and might-makes-right.


So, no, "Nihilism" fails when conflated this far.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:37 am

"Nihilism" is not an accurate description of the underlying psychological and pathological reaction that any individual has when confronting generally fearful aspects of reality. Fear is biologically intrinsic. So while some concepts of reality are more or less fearful than others, and some individuals braver than others, people will not have the same reactions to Semiotics based on the specific instances. For example, a race-mixed child or person will have a different reaction to the positive/negative opinion of race-mixing, than someone who is more racially pure/stratified. As will the racial purist, have a different positive/negative opinion. So where is the Nihilism exactly?

If Nihilism is generalized universally, then I would guess, that people fear most what they value and is "wrong", but what is wrong maybe a human morality, and not objective. There maybe 'objective' consequences, and that racially-mixed people are discriminated against, even repulsed from societies with Sparse economic situations (such as starvation or collapse). But again, it has little to do with "Nihilism" except by which people fear the negative consequences of their opinions or beliefs about reality.

Nihilism, in this case, is more about core-values, Metaphysical beliefs and universalized outlooks about Nature. If that's your meaning, I don't know, you tell me.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Victim Jargon

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:48 am

Here's how I generally react to "Nihilism".

Across history, the Slave-castes have had very shitty lives. They have little-if-any Choice. They generally starve to death. They generally fight and die on the frontline of war zones. Their lives are generally short, brutal, painful, and miserable.

Thus these are the ones most needy and desperate for an "Afterlife", a better-life, a Utopia. So when early Semiotic Cults came online, concentrated in what is now "Jews/Judaism", they began to congregate and concentrate more and more to Mass Religion, which appeared as Abrahamism. This gives Hope to the Hopeless. The "Nihilism" then is the generally miserable, hopeless, choiceless, desperate outlook of the Slave-caste. Nietzsche rightly referred to this as "Slave Morality" of the Master-Slave Dialectic (Semiotics). The Nihilism then is that there are many layers of Lies. The first lie, mainline, is an "Afterlife". This later evolves into a "Blank Slate Theory", Tabula Rasa. This also evolved into what is now Cultural Marxism, that babies are born "Gender Fluid". These Modern-Post-Modern occurrences of this ancient phenomenon.



However, the slave-caste of this MPM Era, is different than before, more sophisticated and nuanced. So the 'Nihilistic' tendencies are very much the same as ever before, but it does not apply to any & everything.

Nor does it apply to the specific way-in-which the cultural "Elite" pass down their failed choices and disastrous consequences onto the lower classes, the MPM Plebians.



For example, consider a "Modern Male" who is "Transexual" and persuaded to cut off his genitals. That is a payment of consequence, a failure. The Lie has an effect. MPM people can be bullied, harrassed, threatened, and coerced into these paradigms of "Righteousness", for some "greater purpose".

Shame and guilt are part of these functions.

The old Morality has upgraded and evolved into new forms, a "Post-Christian" era where the same underlying mechanisms are at play, but Semiotics changed and upgraded.



A last point for now, when I think of "Nihilism", I think of suicidal tendencies. People who are Nihilistic have essentially "given up on life". This is prelude to the Abrahamic theism, ideology, and so then something like Transexuality and self-castration would indeed be Nihilistic behaviors.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4396
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Next

Return to Psychology and Mind



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users