Why is everything so boring?

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Re: Why is everything so boring?

Postby phoneutria » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:15 am

if you're bored
you're boring
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:22 am

Jesus r u into BDSM?
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:38 am

if you're bored
you haven't been paying attention
Urwrongx1000
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:25 am

_
How did PY get from boredom to BDSM? da f! :lol:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:24 pm

ph0ne is definitely a freak.
never bored.
always some candles or whips around.
ouchhh!!!
:oops: :oops: :oops:
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:31 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:ph0ne is definitely a freak.
never bored.
always some candles or whips around.

..and how do you know that, PY? ; )

..or are you thinking wishfully? Hahaha!
Last edited by MagsJ on Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby phoneutria » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:32 pm

MagsJ wrote:_

my ig handle is elbdms
but it's bdms, not bdsm
i get that a lot
dms are my initials
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:39 pm

phoneutria wrote:

my ig handle is elbdms
but it's bdms, not bdsm
i get that a lot
dms are my initials

Ohhhhhhh.. so wishful thinking on his part then, because I’ve not read it as that.

..but, then again.. I ain’t a male. :)
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:42 pm

i came up with it on my own
thank you very much
dont have IG
havent visited yours since you posted it few weeks ago
still
I DREAM.
and
people might perceive you sexually love-bite
given the type of stuff
you
your
wall.
STILL
i prefer Spartan boys
they are better
at wrestling
than
JJ
girls.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:44 pm

_
Lol
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:46 pm

MagsJ wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

my ig handle is elbdms
but it's bdms, not bdsm
i get that a lot
dms are my initials

Ohhhhhhh.. so wishful thinking on his part then, because I’ve not read it as that.

whats a male??? has the simpleton Satyiiire brainwashed you already???some males are sexually unrestrained, some are very disciplined, some look over the stuff thinking about their sons and daughters and whether the woman would be a good wife not whether she has a fat ass, some don't, some are in the middle...etc...same with females...unlike what the autistic kooks on SHITthyself claim.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:50 pm

I could have dated like one or two BOMB girls but one was daft and cruel and other was a vain and materialistic simpleton...on a 'evolutionary psychology' my attraction to them would be capped because they were young, slim and had big bums and tits...but human-beings are not one dimensional...and what the autistic loonies miss is that socialization(which escapes them)is actually very important for normal human beings.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:52 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:

whats a male??? has the simpleton Satyiiire brainwashed you already???some males are sexually unrestrained, some are very disciplined, some look over the stuff thinking about their sons and daughters and whether the woman would be a good wife not whether she has a fat ass, some don't, some are in the middle...etc...same with females...unlike what the autistic kooks on SHITthyself claim.

i came up with it on my own
thank you very much

:lol:

:laughing-rolling:

A male is a male is a male is a male.. even gay guys are attracted to females, and gay females attracted to guys.. biology cannot lie, it seems.

My mind does not become changed by others’ minds.. nor my heart, so I can entertain others’ thoughts and whims, without adopting them. Not everyone is encouragable or susceptible.
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:06 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:I could have dated like one or two BOMB girls but one was daft and cruel and other was a vain and materialistic simpleton...on a 'evolutionary psychology' my attraction to them would be capped because they were young, slim and had big bums and tits...but human-beings are not one dimensional...and what the autistic loonies miss is that socialization(which escapes them)is actually very important for normal human beings.

Are you talking Kardashian-proportions here, or more lingerie/fitness model-esque?

To be fair.. I don’t leave home unless I have something specific to do or somewhere specific to go.. I’ve always been like that. I’m sure they go out, under that premise. Extroverts are the opposite and don’t need a reason to go out.. they just go out.
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:07 pm

i like gay guys...we used to go clubbing on gay nights...used to be Tuesday night...best fun i had. dancing and partying with gays is 100 better than the night-time pick-up with cocks and hens running around the town...most women are too crass and act too hard to get...and men and drunken brutes and savages...or they lack character mostly...not that gays dont have their downsides...i could not travel with an average gay for few days like i could with a good friend...but a lot of gays are normal males character wise anyway...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:11 pm

i told you to leave me alone girl...dont try to prey on my niceness...
and
STOP
COCKBLOCKING
ME.
!!!
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:21 pm

_
I’m not interested in you, so no c-blocking going on.. just think of me as one of the guys ; )
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:30 pm

the issue with arrogant simpletons
is
that they always
fail
to
account for a possibility
of a superior or alternative
perspective
and taste.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Kathrina » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:53 pm

phoneutria wrote:if you're bored
you're boring

Yes. And therefore: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 0#p2801880 .

ImageImageImageImageImage
Kathrina

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:02 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:the issue with arrogant simpletons
is
that they always
fail
to
account for a possibility
of a superior or alternative
perspective
and taste.

Hey! wait a god-damn minute.. I replied to Phon, and it was you who conversed first.

I’d say that your above post applies to you, as it’s a fitting description for you and your behaviour here.

Now we’ve got that straight, I’ll leave you be, Fick-witz
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:39 pm

ouch you are way too clever for me...
like phone
and every other
internet jag-off
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:05 pm

But when looking into it, don't look into the 'bore' of the gun, for fear it might be a loaded gun.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:38 am

Meno_ wrote:But when looking into it, don't look into the 'bore' of the gun, for fear it might be a loaded gun.

..to go with a loaded question. Ba-dum tish!
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:47 pm

Meno_ wrote:But when looking into it, don't look into the 'bore' of the gun, for fear it might be a loaded gun.

are you speaking to yourself or some imaginary friend who can read your mind and decode these incoherent lunacies it produces?
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:40 pm

_
Video removed due to profanity.. I hadn’t heard the song all the way through before.. I don’t subscribe to such profaneness.
Last edited by MagsJ on Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MagsJ

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology and Mind