I am..

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

I am..

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:29 am

_
I am currently a genie, I grant All, with that that they wish.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Re: I am..

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:51 am

MagsJ wrote:_

When I was a child blowing out candles for birthday wishes... I always wished for the same thing: world peace.

Now that I’ve finally matured more, my new wish is to send everyone to their personal heavens forever without it being at the expense of anyone.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:12 am

Ecmandu wrote:Now that I’ve finally matured more, my new wish is to send everyone to their personal heavens forever without it being at the expense of anyone.

Granted.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:20 am

_
The thing about genies is, is that they can never grant their own wishes.

My wish is always by my side, but not intentionally so, but by default of fate and fact, but it cannot and will never be able to be granted.
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:31 am

_
We don’t always choose things or circumstance, they sometimes choose us, choose to come into our arena/our lives/our circumstance.. be it fleeting or otherwise, otherwise being preferable over fleeting.

In literature, will-o'-the-wisp metaphorically refers to a hope or goal that leads one on but is impossible to reach or something one finds sinister and confounding.

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:58 pm

Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:34 pm

_
The genie of the magic wishbone.. but which bone? :-k

MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:34 pm

To my dear fellow vampire in the spring time.

There are no bones about it but if I had to choose between three, I'd choose either the first or the second. And if course it depends on the breed of the dawg, for a poodle I could conceivably hazard with the one in between , but if a piy bull I wouldn't mess with it with a 10 foot pole.

...between the 3 vibrator -boned women. Them no dawgs!

Mabee them are part of the reason for the breaking out ESP. In springtime.

( I take to birds and bees gently to me'heart, MagsJ) I dont no longer missing much, though.

I knew my teacher's story well learned:

She said on occasion:" I live strawberries and don't usually eat them, but if I run out of resolve, I pack along sufficient anti-histamine.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Tue May 04, 2021 10:01 am

MagsJ wrote:I am currently a genie, I grant All, with that that they wish.

I granted a wish last night when someone asked to be left alone, I obliged. :D

Note to self: stop playing with pups, because One can catch fleas.. the fleas being their immature responses thoughts and feelings, that cannot ascertain their odd behaviour, but only selectively see the Other’s puzzled responses to their confused and erratic offerings and then not have the capacity to take those puzzled responses well.

:icon-rolleyes:
MagsJ

Postby Sculptor » Tue May 04, 2021 10:12 am

MagsJ wrote:_

I want a superpower.

The ability to heat the contets of a single cubic centimetre by 60 Celcius.

With this ability I shall end all wars and start to bring world equality.
Sculptor
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Tue May 04, 2021 6:43 pm

Meno_ wrote:I knew my teacher's story well learned:

She said on occasion:" I live strawberries and don't usually eat them, but if I run out of resolve, I pack along sufficient anti-histamine.

Not even Meno, for that is risk-taking, and I don’t undertake in such (risky) behaviour.. save only by accident, in the not-knowing of..

I became a real-life vampire last weekend.. if my reaction to raw garlic is anything to go by.. I was told to simply refrain from the allium altogether, for a very long while.

Dr. Robert [Bob] C. Beck, DSc. discovered [3, 4] that garlic is toxic because the sulphone hydroxyl ion penetrates the blood-brain barrier, just like Dimethyl Sulf-Oxide (DMSO), and is a specific poison for higher-life forms and brain cells. :|
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Wed May 05, 2021 1:29 am

MagsJ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:I knew my teacher's story well learned:

Not even Meno, for that is risk-taking, and I don’t undertake in such (risky) behaviour.. save only by accident, in the not-knowing of..

I became a real-life vampire last weekend.. if my reaction to raw garlic is anything to go by.. I was told to simply refrain from the allium altogether, for a very long while.

Dr. Robert [Bob] C. Beck, DSc. discovered [3, 4] that garlic is toxic because the sulphone hydroxyl ion penetrates the blood-brain barrier, just like Dimethyl Sulf-Oxide (DMSO), and is a specific poison for higher-life forms and brain cells. :|

I agree MagsJ. However the risk in question may not be contingent out of an assay of probable results, but becomes a necessary step in engaging in it for fear of developing a whole series of ' what if I had engaged in it, did I miss an opportunity necessary to avoid the consequences of engaging in it, creating a much larger negative bubble then one that's caused bu such engagement?

In other words, some risks are a necessary part of learning the pro's and con's of the willful aspects rather then those which avoidance leads to.

Avoidance leads to the sacresent, the holy grail of the immoveable tracts of assumed bounded almost automatic response, such as 'vampires must not hazard into light, for that would not affirm Freud's intolerance with anything but inherited traits, down the series of piled up turtles.

We could never free ourselves for fearing taboos such as llook , vampires were born blind to avoid the light, hence suck the daylights out of you.And finallt, what vampire could question it's own identity hazarding dome karmic notion of a universe of dust born to die as such in an ill lit Platonic cave, where a return to it in another incarnation might entails hanging on to the bottom rung of some cave? Can we hope to be identified by groups of similar beings who were herded to suffer that kind of karmic hell, for maybe another few billions or even trillions of incarnations?

And don't feel I am going out on a limb with only a few cards or dice left to risk my precious blood to vaste, I am deadly serious.

Hell, Kafka woke up to find himself transformed to a bug'
Meno_
breathless

Postby Meno_ » Wed May 05, 2021 8:39 pm

Oh, M i forgot to ask that You grant my wish Thanks: Drac

My wish appears almost near a hope of insurmountable difficulty , perhaps best related by a pm. Let me know if that would suffice the projected boundary situation that may give a clue
Meno_
breathless

Return to Creative Writing