In lost wages

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

In lost wages

Postby Meno_ » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:13 pm

Removed for lack of literary merit or other wise.
Meno_
breathless

Re: In lost wages

Postby MagsJ » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:42 pm

..best ..thread ..ever :D
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:09 pm

I read it before erased.

Wages were lost.
Berkley Babes

Postby MagsJ » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:02 pm

_
How so and why?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Berkley Babes » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:04 am

MagsJ wrote:_
How so and why?

He went on a bender
Berkley Babes

Postby MagsJ » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:57 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:
How so and why?

He went on a bender

Dude! #-o

On boozing and betting?

I plan to spend a small fortune on a post-lockdown evening outing, but not to the point of bankruptcy. :|
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:37 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:
How so and why?

He went on a bender

Dude! #-o

On boozing and betting?

I plan to spend a small fortune on a post-lockdown evening outing, but not to the point of bankruptcy. :|

When a night out is marred by wiseguys( not anyone here particularly) , then the playing field becomes something of a farther imaginable stretch and sometimes it is to advantage that moneys are lost.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:41 pm

Meno_ wrote:When a night out is marred by wiseguys( not anyone here particularly) , then the playing field becomes something of a farther imaginable stretch and sometimes it is to advantage that moneys are lost.

..but surely not at the time and subsequently there-after in the interim, until such a time has been arrived at when said losses become evident as advantageous? I’d call that risk-taking.
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:01 am

MagsJ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:When a night out is marred by wiseguys( not anyone here particularly) , then the playing field becomes something of a farther imaginable stretch and sometimes it is to advantage that moneys are lost.

..but surely not at the time and subsequently there-after in the interim, until such a time has been arrived at when said losses become evident as advantageous? I’d call that risk-taking.

So right. , like Kenny Rogers croons, " ....don't count your chips until the dealing is done."
Meno_
breathless

Return to Creative Writing