Love Poem for phoone.(and magsJ TOO!!!)))

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Love Poem for phoone.(and magsJ TOO!!!)))

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:23 pm

dont act too hard to get...3 BIG Csss - CAR-CARD-COCK and a woman who speaks of making love like this and strolls around titling herself a bebe will be moaning loud enough for neighbours to hear!!!want some wine???
MY STEP DADDY SATIRE::: excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:35 pm

OKAY THEN YARSE PLEASE
Berkley Babes

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:05 pm

i like a woman who is more eager than a man...U FOLLOW??? my little autistic virgin fella is waiting!!!
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:47 pm

I had a few of that type. They don't slap when they are mad, they punch with a meaty fist.

Pretty sure you are obsessed with autism, I GUESS.
Berkley Babes

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:01 pm

I guess.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:04 pm

You guess.
Berkley Babes

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:16 pm

it might seem slightly nutty to you but in these types of situations i always ask myself what would a gorilla or a chimp out in the jungle do...hmmmm...y
you have ig ???
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:21 pm

Maybe smear some banana on the mirror????
Berkley Babes

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:43 pm

hmmm me gorilla i will not play this ping pong game???stick your ass out or go for a run!!!
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:19 am

_
A night-time driving tune, to drive to? :-s

The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Berkley Babes » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:43 am

good song for sure.
Berkley Babes

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:15 pm

r u into feet biting?
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Berkley Babes » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:15 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:r u into feet biting?

I could say no, but that wouldn't be entirely true. Two nights ago in a dream a girl bit my toe. But only because I bit her butt cheek first. So, yes, a little.
Berkley Babes

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:24 pm

all big things start small...little by little... :oops: :oops: :oops:
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:32 am

what is happening here
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:43 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:what is happening here

Gettin acquainted..?

:lol:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:50 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:good song for sure.

Yea.. yep, you have very good taste.. and there is such a thing,
on the concern of the objectivity,
of (good) taste..

Get your ears around this one ; ) and you too Polish Lad!

MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:40 pm

Soemrry if I come across like a small Winnie tryhard asperg that I am but There is no such thing as objectively good music, this is autistic speak...objective facts are not opinions and preferences but facts of matter like ecludian geometry or ferriers formulas. there are simply tastes that are more or less desirable that result in certain preferences in music...what the asperg kts forum loonies mean by what they say is that they obviously listen to classical music and therefore they are yet again proven to be objectively and unfalsifiably superior to the masses...how is that forum for you???
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:02 pm

I like baroque ...anything by Bach and especially his fugues, Scarlatti, j Fischer, FC Couperin, ... I am relatively picky about performers too...I like harpsichord over piano and I don't like Bach's fugues played on anything other than an organ...a point in case...piano is a superior instrument and my taste here is inferior...but..how do you quantify it 'objectively'?
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:17 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Soemrry if I come across like a small Winnie tryhard asperg that I am but There is no such thing as objectively good music, this is autistic speak...objective facts are not opinions and preferences but facts of matter like ecludian geometry or ferriers formulas. there are simply tastes that are more or less desirable that result in certain preferences in music...what the asperg kts forum loonies mean by what they say is that they obviously listen to classical music and therefore they are yet again proven to be objectively and unfalsifiably superior to the masses...how is that forum for you???

..but did you like the song tho?

..but I am an objectivist.. always have been, always will be.. I don’t need KTS in order to confirm that fact to me.. why-ever would you think I do?
I don’t think that objectivism is a matter of superiority, but a matter of actuality.. something that all deny, so that their bad taste can go unchallenged. :P
_
how is that forum for you???

It’s nice to talk earnestly on mutual matters, without posts of intelligence and quality, being buried under those of a less-earnest nature.
MagsJ

Postby Dan~ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:23 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:=D> =D> =D>
u fucking spoiled prat...do you think i need you!!! i am 6.6 180IQ i can get any any time i want... !!!wrrr
:D :D :D
phone dont take it too personallly i am just joking
or maybe not :oops: :oops: :oops: ,,,

I thought you said you were 6'2'' and 150 IQ.
Your IQ went up recently?
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:40 pm

I don't have wierd fetishes...don't know my iq nor do I care the slightest...my height 5.11-6 feet dick size 7 inches eye colour hazel with gold meaning they look orange in sunlight and green in shadow, hmmm feet size 11 hand size 7 inches hmmm balding badly hmmm healthy teeth never needed a dentist nor braces...hmmm what is this a looking for a friend thread??? Any ladies wanna get to know eachother better??? Hmmmmm!!!???? We go for ice cream and waffle!!!
Hihihi Dan glad to see you here friend !?!!!!
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Dan~ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:47 pm

Hello. Interesting description.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:58 pm

What's with you Danny??? Is covid rampant where you live??? Any nature to hike into at least??? Or crippled urbanite like myself????
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:58 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:I like baroque ...anything by Bach and especially his fugues, Scarlatti, j Fischer, FC Couperin, ... I am relatively picky about performers too...I like harpsichord over piano and I don't like Bach's fugues played on anything other than an organ...a point in case...piano is a superior instrument and my taste here is inferior...but..how do you quantify it 'objectively'?

but..how do you quantify it 'objectively'?

..but who deemed piano superior? and Bach probably composed pieces, to be played on harpsichord, so piano wouldn’t do them justice.

I just listened, and piano does not do them justice.. so it wasn’t meant to be, but came to be.. by way of invention of the piano in 1700. Just because something can be played on the piano, doesn’t mean it should..
MagsJ

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing