Love Poem for phoone.(and magsJ TOO!!!)))

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Love Poem for phoone.(and magsJ TOO!!!)))

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:49 pm

what are you gonna do???argue whether Holocaust actually took place with autistic lunatics for-ever??? might aswell write a poem for a pretty ladies...magsj is older but way nicer so it balances out...still a poem for her is coming...
MY STEP DADDY SATIRE::: excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby phoneutria » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:22 pm

i might be older than mags
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:39 pm

id write something clever but my mind went blank thinking of you... :oops: :oops: :oops:
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:41 pm

i am confused BBee do you wantt me to finish my poem for you or not??? :oops: :oops: :oops:
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:15 pm

so far we have this:
As the grass flows...
My love for her elegant beauty grows...
As my love for her splendid vigour grows...
Her soul scorns my souls strolls...
As her soul scorns my soul toils...
My brain toils...
lets me write something for magsJ, the sex goddess of ILP(despite her age ph00ne is no competition)...:
The blood to nerve through muscle with skin against fur for warmth
warmth of fur pressing skin with muscle through nerve stirring strangers blood
jolt, churn, paddle, concuss, convulse, discomfit, demoralise
shape,
shadow,
a transparent cup for one of melting gold
with molten gold mixing with the sizzling blood of two
blood both melting and sizzling
and fading and thickening
waiting to run.
Last edited by polishyouthgotipbanned on Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:18 pm

write one about me no one has ever done that before
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:20 pm

shit
shite-head
shit-mouth
shitting
shit
shit for shit
shit...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:22 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:shit
shite-head
shit-mouth
shitting
shit
shit for shit
shit...

its beautiful. literally gave me chillbumps
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:23 pm

take this tongue in cheek,,,no hard feeling for you 'friend'...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:56 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:what are you gonna do???argue whether Holocaust actually took place with autistic lunatics for-ever??? might aswell write a poem for a pretty ladies...magsj is older but way nicer so it balances out...still a poem for her is coming...

Er.. thanks. 8-[

phoneutria wrote:i might be older than mags

I’m not sure how old you are tbh, but as long as we look younger than our years right.. ; )

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:id write something clever but my mind went blank thinking of you... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I bet it did! :lol:
Perhaps that’s Phon’s magic power.. to make men’s minds go blank, lol.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:00 pm

did you like the poem though???is art no concern here???!!!
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:48 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:did you like the poem though???is art no concern here???!!!

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:lets me write something for magsJ, the sex goddess of ILP(despite her age ph00ne is no competition)...:
shape,
shadow,
waiting to run.

Hey, that’s not a bad offering at all..

This is my favourite monostich of the poem, especially: “a transparent cup for one of melting gold” ..though I’m much more modest than you think, or that I really portray.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:05 pm

what do you mean by offering???ithis is neither a brothel nor a sexphone line i dont demand anything nor do i offer anything to anybody in exchange.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby promethean75 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:43 pm

"its beautiful. literally gave me chillbumps"

I thought the piece was shitty, myself.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby phoneutria » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:57 pm

maybe it's the kind of chills you get when you're about to have the runs
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby iambiguous » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:02 pm

phoneutria wrote:maybe it's the kind of chills you get when you're about to have the runs

Har Har Harr! :wink:

Note to Lys:

If you really did exist, please come back and show her how it's done! :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:40 pm

phoneutria wrote:maybe it's the kind of chills you get when you're about to have the runs

jeez,,,kinda triggered me more shittalking about my poetry than shittalking and ridiculing myself...neither you nor magsj can appreciate good art...go draw another swollen pussy or plastic tits with rock hard nipples and call that art...i am happy if you are...AND DONT TALK SHIT ON MY ART BITCH.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby promethean75 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:45 pm

Damn man I wanna see a swollen pussy. Ya'll can draw swollen pussies?
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:47 pm

As the grass flows...
My love for her elegant beauty grows...
As my love for her splendid vigour grows...
Her soul scorns my souls strolls...
As her soul scorns my soul toils...
My brain toils...

regarding the above poem,,,i like it...but it flows too childishly...rhyming off verbs is too easy, especially of s ended ones...i will work on it though...i like it.
shape,
shadow,
waiting to run.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:48 pm

promethean75 wrote:Damn man I wanna see a swollen pussy. Ya'll can draw swollen pussies?

if you wanna see a swollen pussy take a mirror and put it in front of your face the front side facing towards you idiot. you idiots are too clever...i was not joking when i said i loved phone...i am hurt now...and i am autistic...and small dick...and virgin... :oops: :oops: :oops:
in conclusion... now it is clear i am a loser and a bum and an eunuch...can you consider leaving me the fuck alone with ur bullshit???
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby promethean75 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:53 pm

Yeah my thing is i'ont think someone can scorn a soul's stroll.

Grass can flow though if there's like wind or something blowing it or you could like get a fan and set it in the yard if there isnt any wind plus the grass can't be too short because it won't flow if it is make sure the lawn care guy didnt just cut it
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:53 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:what do you mean by offering???ithis is neither a brothel nor a sexphone line i dont demand anything nor do i offer anything to anybody in exchange.

It’s an antiquated term, of biblical origin.. I know no other version of the terminology, so I’m not sure where your definition of the word is coming from.. in your mind?

Why have you taken the meaning of ‘offering’ in the light that you have chosen to see it?
MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:56 pm

"i am hurt now...and i am autistic...and small dick...and virgin...   
in conclusion... now it is clear i am a loser and a bum and an eunuch...can you consider leaving me the fuck alone with ur bullshit???"

Who said u r a loozer and a bum because of all that? That stuff doesnt make you a loozer and a bum.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:24 pm

sad to report that this did in fact turn out to be the case

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:29 pm

that hurt... :oops: :oops: :oops:
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing