Love Poem for phoone.(and magsJ TOO!!!)))

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Love Poem for phoone.(and magsJ TOO!!!)))

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:58 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops:
give me some inspiration... (love you ph0ooneu!!!)

As the grass flows...
My love for her elegant beauty grows...
As my love for her splendid vigour grows...
Her soul scorns my souls strolls...
As her soul scorns my soul toils...
My brain toils...
MY STEP DADDY SATIRE::: excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Re: Love Poem for phoone.

Postby iambiguous » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:02 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote::oops: :oops: :oops:
give me some inspiration... (love you ph0ooneu!!!)

As the grass flows...
My love for her elegant beauty grows...
As my love for her splendid vigour grows...
Her soul scorns my souls strolls...
As her soul scorns my soul toils...
My brain toils...

Just out of curiosity, is there some actual "history" between the two of you [going back to the KT site] or is this too just something that you "thought up" entirely in your, uh, head?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
iambiguous
ILP Legend

Re: Love Poem for phoone.(and magsJ TOO!!!)))

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:06 pm

some for the charming lizard magsJ!!!hmmm...
someone can start me off???
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:29 pm

You know I would except being weary of branding.
Meno_
breathless

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:14 pm

Well I don't know about phoneutria but I was absolutely swept away by it's warmth and it's passion. I feel so drawn to you right now polishyouthgotbanned... it's, it's weird I can't explain it. God I'm so confused by these new feelings. Never mind I... I probably shouldn't have said anything.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:33 pm

its not finished guys...just thinking it through,,,what does my heart sing, how does my brain put it???
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:40 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:some for the charming lizard magsJ!!!hmmm...
someone can start me off???

You only want me for my shiny green sheen and generous grimacing smile. :(

:lol:

Happy New Year, Polish lad. :D
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:06 pm

thanks
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby phoneutria » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:43 am

fuck off
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:45 am

promethean75 wrote:Well I don't know about phoneutria but I was absolutely swept away by it's warmth and it's passion. I feel so drawn to you right now polishyouthgotbanned... it's, it's weird I can't explain it. God I'm so confused by these new feelings. Never mind I... I probably shouldn't have said anything.

bruh same
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:45 am

phoneutria wrote:fuck off

this actually seems like a reasonable response
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:45 pm

=D> =D> =D>
u fucking spoiled prat...do you think i need you!!! i am 6.6 180IQ i can get any any time i want... !!!wrrr
:D :D :D
phone dont take it too personallly i am just joking
or maybe not :oops: :oops: :oops: ,,,
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:23 am

bruh r u on the spectrum

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:31 pm

Are you a burnout eunuch whigger stack in the 2000s??? There are no normal people here, including myself though I am not autistic, no normal people sit on online forums in 2020 talking crap at eachothers nicknames instead of having active social lives and doing things which are simply better...some are more fucked up like kts goons some are less but do you seriously think healthy adjusted people with families and children give a shit about pseudophiloaophy forums??? Or that somebody seriously interested in philosophy will listen to some deranged rumblings written in broken English by anonymous goons who get agressive and start throwing insults as soon as you simply disagree with something???Some can change few might most won't and will remain impotent inferior spooks till death alone in a care home or surrounded by cats and rubbish instead of grandchildren and children...
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:37 pm

That is not to say everybody is a bum...most definitely are...I am not...my life is messed up but I work a lot and I am not a headless spook...but you are free to believe what you want...who cares??? I care what people I see as honest and thoroughbred would say of me, not spooks like you or satyr smearing innuendos without substance
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby derleydoo » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:01 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:
Some can change few might most won't and will remain impotent inferior spooks till death alone in a care home or surrounded by cats and rubbish instead of grandchildren and children...

Wow! That's really rather poetic! Like that! Great images. =D>
derleydoo
Thinker

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:47 am

i dont like cats

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby derleydoo » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:29 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:i dont like cats

Money Hos and clothes! I thought you might take that personally, Mr R. :) Since his arrival, Mr Polish has spent his time C***ing and F***ing other folk. IN CAPS!!!! In my view, his energy would be better spent creating something beautiful!

phoneutria wrote:fuck off
:lol:
derleydoo
Thinker

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:28 am

Maybe polish youth has insurmountible probles, and he may think we are too under the weather or simply not smart enough to understand them.

Also, I dont set much store of this 'Big Love ' that suddenly erupted between the young shy guy and Phone and MagsJ.

A loved one can not respond by verbal assaults upon her loved one, if it is a she even.

But, like they say, love is blind.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:39 am

Meno_ wrote:Maybe polish youth has insurmountible probles, and he may think we are too under the weather or simply not smart enough to understand them.

Also, I dont set much store of this 'Big Love ' that suddenly erupted between the young shy guy and Phone and MagsJ.

A loved one can not respond by verbal assaults upon her loved one, if it is a she even.

I agree with all that, but who’s gender are you questioning here, buddy?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:04 am

MagsJ wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Maybe polish youth has insurmountible probles, and he may think we are too under the weather or simply not smart enough to understand them.

I agree with all that, but who’s gender are you questioning here, buddy?

I am not questioning Yours for sure, Phone was referred many times in different posts as he, in others she. But then again, genders don't even matter in the present down to earth context we find our self in.

It's just that it is fairly common place to try to visualize some form within any particular context

As to the shy polish guy, it's fairly obvious he is a he man or trying to be, from his explosive narratives. .
Meno_
breathless

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:07 am

should i get this poem tattooed and tell everyone that someone wrote it for me?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:30 am

Meno_ wrote:I am not questioning Yours for sure, Phone was referred many times in different posts as he, in others she. But then again, genders don't even matter in the present down to earth context we find our self in.

It's just that it is fairly common place to try to visualize some form within any particular context

As to the shy polish guy, it's fairly obvious he is a he man or trying to be, from his explosive narratives. .

Plot twist? lol

Sure.. we can all entertain ideas about remote situations, scenarios, and people, but do we really lose sleep over it at night? I’m not like most people, in that I do not make others’ business my own, you know.. private lives.

Most of you guys here have sockpuppets, and that’s all I need to know.
MagsJ

Postby phoneutria » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:16 pm

my identity might have been questionable in the past
buy i have a public web presence now
i've shared here many times
that i am elbdms on instagram
you can see my stupid face there daily
performing various acts of dumbassery
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:44 pm

your art is very SEX you are seks too weman :oops:
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Next

Return to Creative Writing