Initial personal opinion of Trumpism

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Initial personal opinion of Trumpism

Postby MagsJ » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:09 am

_
Well that’s the most exciting News I’ve heard in a long while Meno.. and what if it’s not fake news?

Our small planetary bubble is part of and inside of a much larger universal bubble, and anything can go down in that.. as those of us with a broader sense of self, will and can already imagine and know.

The immaturity of the human race could be their undoing and failure to advance and progress, to a more rightful place of an epitaph.. amongst the stars.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Meno_ » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:15 am

MagsJ wrote:_
Well that’s the most exciting News I’ve heard in a long while Meno.. and what if it’s not fake news?

Our small planetary bubble is part of and inside of a much larger universal bubble, and anything can go down in that.. as those of us with a broader sense of self, will and can already imagine and know.

The immaturity of the human race could be their undoing and failure to advance and progress, to a more rightful place of an epitaph.. amongst the stars.

If its not fake? Well, then that question will haunt us forever, and maybe better left that way, only our lack of decisive will could shadow in an adjacent bubble.

in which that knowledge arose , as well
and slide through such bubbly stuff as any vain or artery can glean,

Dont worry babe , we are ALL groan up.

Every single one of us,, except maybe.....

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:53 pm

So far-----

Connecting some dots:

Now Trump is setting himself as electible in 2024, since he successfully consumed the Republican party, instead the other way around. He allows no dialogue, or concession of the Biden win, and allows no exit strategy, which simulates his lack of any prercievable entry mandate

The question of logistics is determinate here, as the shift between the conceptual dasein and the phenomenological das ein OS left conflated, creating the emergent unknowns of progressive or regressive projections.

That said, an about face, of power motives presents the opportunity to transform blame or, praise, as long term possibilities are realized , so as to assure the progression from democracy toward fascism.

That is the rationale for sustaining capital, once social-democratic institutions fail to support it, and it goes beneath the social realism which Marx and Lenin so topically tried to substantiate.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:32 pm

None dare? To call it a conspiracy?

Fractural possibilities, which can not afford the dissention of partially derived nonsense brings up primary questions such as:

If there be civil war, will there be repeat of cessation , 2 presidents, two capitals, or will the White House be subdivided?

Or the hidden conspiracy of Christ's return be supressed, ?

Until and through the problem contended by Rousseau/Hobbs, of wether people must relegate the 'herd' into communes , or insist on the Bill of Rights is finally asserted, so that absolute Good be not compromised, again...

And there are loose ends such as participating on mystical levels.

But let's take it singularly
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:20 pm

The Bible is a contradiction Meno:

Christ states that he will return, but states before that, that he will send for someone GREATER than him!! But Christ is the one who solves it (not the person he declares is greater than him!)

Quite the contradiction there. But then again, the Bible is a fucking contradiction all around!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:47 am

Ecmandu wrote:The Bible is a contradiction Meno:

Christ states that he will return, but states before that, that he will send for someone GREATER than him!! But Christ is the one who solves it (not the person he declares is greater than him!)

Quite the contradiction there. But then again, the Bible is a fucking contradiction all around!

Agreed conditionally, EC.

St. John as messenger to Christ, then Christ also a messenger

To whom? Well my continuos flow, betweem Joshua in the Old Testament, to Christ in the New, makes spiritual flows coincide with the idea of recurrence between the quantum me no festation 'between the old idea and it's simulations relevant.
That said, contradictions effect the direction of the flow, where the relative ( relational) contradiction may not be 90. degrees off betweem axis.

Therefore contradiction is relative to 'opposing' flows.

There for the Old and the New Testaments are only relationally( relatively) contradictory.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Creative Writing