Initial personal opinion of Trumpism

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Initial personal opinion of Trumpism

Postby MagsJ » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:09 am

_
Well that’s the most exciting News I’ve heard in a long while Meno.. and what if it’s not fake news?

Our small planetary bubble is part of and inside of a much larger universal bubble, and anything can go down in that.. as those of us with a broader sense of self, will and can already imagine and know.

The immaturity of the human race could be their undoing and failure to advance and progress, to a more rightful place of an epitaph.. amongst the stars.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Re: Initial personal opinion of Trumpism

Postby Meno_ » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:15 am

MagsJ wrote:_
Well that’s the most exciting News I’ve heard in a long while Meno.. and what if it’s not fake news?

Our small planetary bubble is part of and inside of a much larger universal bubble, and anything can go down in that.. as those of us with a broader sense of self, will and can already imagine and know.

The immaturity of the human race could be their undoing and failure to advance and progress, to a more rightful place of an epitaph.. amongst the stars.

If its not fake? Well, then that question will haunt us forever, and maybe better left that way, only our lack of decisive will could shadow in an adjacent bubble.

in which that knowledge arose , as well
and slide through such bubbly stuff as any vain or artery can glean,

Dont worry babe , we are ALL groan up.

Every single one of us,, except maybe.....

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Meno_
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Creative Writing