Formation

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:05 pm

encode says:

"Meno noted that an apology would under no circumstances be accepted "

Whenever said I this has maybe been written in a rabbit hole, in fact i, like any accused must be afforded by evidence.

Please decode furnish this as soon as available, so that my neurological synapses may be repressed from rebellion. But then in any case, my opinion would remain no-contendere.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby encode_decode » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:10 pm

OK... I will try to establish the context, Meno.

Meno_ wrote:encode says:

Whenever said I this has maybe been written in a rabbit hole, in fact i, like any accused must be afforded by evidence.

Please decode furnish this as soon as available, so that my neurological synapses may be repressed from rebellion. But then in any case, my opinion would remain no-contendere.

I think a rebellion would be exciting. In my forest, I have a guardian... his name Borovik... I jokingly said to a friend, I don't like the look in his eyes...

He looks like a revolutionary... perhaps I should give him a pay rise before he starts something.
In a world so precious... its value cannot be determined.
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby encode_decode » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:15 pm

As yes, and do not think I do not know what you meant in the association listed below the following quote...

If I recall correctly... "For under n I circumstances will apologetic be considered ( no no need) or any form of protuberance."

In my response, I was being rebellious, perhaps! I have no need for protrusions!
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:29 pm

encode_decode wrote:As yes, and do not think I do not know what you meant in the association listed below the following quote...

If I recall correctly... "For under n I circumstances will apologetic be considered ( no no need) or any form of protuberance."

In my response, I was being rebellious, perhaps! I have no need for protrusions!

I see this, thanks, but in what context was it? If so constructed , as if to deserve an apology upon the original lapse, I will at this time offer one .

This condition, further, will nit prejudice me toward the disposition of this or any other claim, what so ever.

Thanks decode
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby encode_decode » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:41 pm

Oh yes, I think I am narrowing the field... let me reconsider, good man!

Meno_ wrote:I see this, thanks, but in what context was it? If so constructed , as if to deserve an apology upon the original lapse, I will at this time offer one .

This condition, further, will nit prejudice me toward the disposition of this or any other claim, what so ever.

Thanks decode

Of course... there is no apology... or apologetic... required. Neither of us has a need for certain defenses. Or do we? There was also the spooky and well-timed mention of an aunt... who for me was a very special person in my life. All family is but there is always one or two that stand out... especially when we are young. This member in particular, whose memory, still brings much pain... I can not remove her last breath from my memory and was surprised that over 30 years later, I found myself choking on tears... when recalling the experience to another. The construction has only the context for me of fortification... I did think more about what you were saying... I am not one for expectation, Meno!

I will come back tomorrow and read through earlier in the evening... I am idling already!
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:02 pm

And me? I will have forgotten as I have had trouble remembering.

later,( next am) how can it be forgotten when
inscribed?

men of many faces~that face inordinately complex paradoxes, ...hm.

Good evening then later decode
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:12 pm

encode_decode wrote:Oh yes, I think I am narrowing the field... let me reconsider, good man!

Meno_ wrote:I see this, thanks, but in what context was it? If so constructed , as if to deserve an apology upon the original lapse, I will at this time offer one .

Thanks decode

Of course... there is no apology... or apologetic... required. Neither of us has a need for certain defenses. Or do we? There was also the spooky and well-timed mention of an aunt... who for me was a very special person in my life. All family is but there is always one or two that stand out... especially when we are young. This member in particular, whose memory, still brings much pain... I can not remove her last breath from my memory and was surprised that over 30 years later, I found myself choking on tears... when recalling the experience to another. The construction has only the context for me of fortification... I did think more about what you were saying... I am not one for expectation, Meno!

I will come back tomorrow and read through earlier in the evening... I am idling already!

Some are beyond the beyond , with recovery doubtful but certain if necessary.

One such is Searle's comment on the unavoidable metafirmation of AI into sentience.

good day encode
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:17 pm

Meno_ wrote:
encode_decode wrote:Oh yes, I think I am narrowing the field... let me reconsider, good man!

Thanks decode

Some are beyond the beyond , with recovery doubtful but certain if necessary.

One such is Searle's comment on the unavoidable metafirmation of AI into sentience.

good day encode
It is really not a will full manipulation of wirds, as in a Chinese puzzle block

Actually when that occurs ( sentinence) we may understand the puzzlement, of the quizzical fate of the apostles.

Again, please view this as nothing but the fight against idolatry.( and if I were to equate that with idling, don't get me wrong.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby encode_decode » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:12 am

No... you are correct... and there is no context or anything. There are the vaguest of hints visible and I do not know what to make of it... and actually, it looks like a personal note that was not written properly. Perhaps it was a time-dependent thing and it dissolved into its surroundings, Meno. It may also be the case that a surrounding was not seen and therefore the best guess was needed instead. In any case, it probably no longer weighs in... at least in any discernable way. How sad it is.

Part of me... wrote:My thoughts are now back at a good enough level to prompt some writing but I must remind myself that the level I am at is not what I was thinking or even remembering. I am no longer referring to the obvious stuff like the previous ones but instead include things that are more abstract or less obvious like a musical instrument playing a particular tune. This particular instrument has become a favorite of mine over time and I can't wait to get started.

Like this note... what does it mean? Well, it turns out that the web of encodings is not only not too bad but also serves to bind the brain to patterns, especially given that encoding is only ever about strengthening links, not linking back to a particular thread. Some of the words contain tainted information, so let us hope that there are some remaining unblinking absolutes before all of this is over. So let us move on to some more advanced thoughts...in another passage, writes of the dreamer's desire to put something back into his wake, thus establishing the dreamer's cognate with their dreams.

I would have been thinking... what exactly are you referring to by "protuberance"? However, my mind went to the definition and reflected on protruded surroundings and how they appeared at the time... it is possible that there are things that have slipped through our minds and become overlooked. For whatever reason. Of course, my mind is contemplating many things [If I can't be very precise about what is the specific reason for the extension, I can only speculate. I have no reason to trust anything on the Internet at this point. I think the added entropy is what I was trying to avoid by introducing a new, intangible layer between the mental and physical realms.] and more but I can not quite localize the event to this stream of consciousness and maybe it will return to me. Then how can a furnish anything now?

After being presented with the option of either a full retreat or a retreat into a more uplifting state, I opted for the latter. In both cases, I felt that I would be better off continuing with the remainder of the explanation. As always but may have only noted it in a journal for later consumption only to realize that lunch had gone bad or something to that effect. The text and proceed with caution. The time may have run out, it seems, I have enough trouble remembering and am in a state of flux, nonetheless. One possible reason is my inability to remember many things well enough to keep up with the interweaving of information. At the time I thought I had some principles for protecting myself but in reality, I am mostly exposing myself to external stimuli. As a result, I do not understand very well what others are saying and I find it difficult to trust what I read.

Some are beyond the beyond, with recovery doubtful but certain if necessary. One such is Searle's comment on the unavoidable meta formation of AI into sentience. It is really not a will full manipulation of words, as in a Chinese puzzle block Actually when that occurs ( sentience) we may understand the puzzlement, of the quizzical fate of the apostles. Again, please view this as nothing but the fight against idolatry. ( and if I were to equate that with idling, don't get me wrong.

At this hour...some are beyond the beyond... and recovery does seem doubtful. It is all inside if it has not passed through and perhaps some of it has.

It is furthermore to sleep on... I let the effect run its course!
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:34 pm

encode_decode wrote:
I hope that you are equally well, my girl. It sure has been a while... choice, music, hope, heart... how many more things could we list that make life something? We are alive!

There certainly are so very many. Nature for one. Hope may be one closer to the top of a list because without it, we could have no expectations of a better life and of having desires fulfilled. Our cup would be half empty and draining quickly. Choices made freely, really freely, perhaps may also be at the top of that list. The rain, the wind, the trees...
It is a device... this does not mean that I am not the instrument of the forest.

Did you yourself invent your "forest"? That would make your brain/mind, your hands, the instrument of that forest.
It is interesting the comment about the horse... I used to ride a Palomino but it was more like we were one... he knew without guidance where I wanted to go... very mysterious!

I love horses and I understand what you meant by that. I am the one who always asks the policeman on the horse if I can pet him - not the policeman, the horse. They always have to say "no". My favorite mythological creature is.....
Your horse was a blessing to you. What was his name?
When I used to do various tasks in the paddock and yards he would come over and feed next to me where he could and otherwise spend time standing there... sometimes nudge me for acknowledgment. Many good memories, including riding through the river together. Anyway... and the forest and the trees... a canopy. His tail was very light in color, nearly white, and his mane too.

He was a true friend. He loved you, encode_decode, and you loved him. Does it get any better than that? :sad-teareye:

“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.”
― Anatole France

Nature - oh how I love Nature. I am Nature's child. lol You can close your eyes probably and remember your horse, imagine all of the things which you did together and all of the ways in which he showed his love for you and visa versa. Is that living in the present? I can say that it is.
You time traveled all the way back there and into that present Now.
The slab of ice is interesting too since I have an artwork where I am locked in the ice and an angel is looking through with a gentle smile of rescue

Wow. That is some image. All it would take is one touch, one gentle breath of that angel and your ice prison would be melted in a second and you would be free.
I suppose that sometimes we humans do not allow that angel to rescue us. We prefer to stay inside that cold slab of ice.
She looks at me through the ice to remind me that sometimes even the spirit(or heart) can feel cold(perhaps void). High moral principles and ideals should always remain.
That can actually happen very often in this world of ours. What do we do about it? I suppose to return to that state of joy we have to take baby steps - maybe. Remember the things which we love and which move us, things which we stand in awe of and are grateful for.
She is one of my first creations... and there is always a way to return to a state of joy.

Do you have an image of her in ILP?
There is no reason for me to curse you..
I was kidding about that. That is not to say that it could not happen at some point in time. :lol:
and sometimes I nearly believe I am in a different world...

I have found myself thinking in that way too ... I am there too. I hope that for you it is always a beautiful place of wonder. I know what you meant though. Unfortunately, we are where we are but we ourselves can still make it a different world.
I think there is a better way for me to write all of this but I let the words flow for you, Arc!

Thank you. It is perfect just the way it is. ..from the heart and not the intellect. I love flow.
You be, stay well too, encode_decode.
BE MELTING SNOW. WASH YOURSELF OF YOURSELF.

YOU WANDER FROM ROOM TO ROOM
HUNTING FOR THE DIAMOND NECKLACE
THAT IS ALREADY AROUND YOUR NECK!

DANCE UNTIL YOU SHATTER YOURSELF!

THERE IS A VOICE THAT DOESN'T USE WORDS. LISTEN!

LIFE IS A BALANCE BETWEEN HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO!

LET SILENCE TAKE YOU TO THE CORE OF LIFE!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby encode_decode » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:07 pm

Arc... what a marvelous response!

Arcturus Descending wrote:What was his name?

His name is Chablis... after the wine... but I do not drink this wine... instead, I joke about it. This is not to say that I have never had wine... I like mine as the color of blood and good to taste!

Arcturus Descending wrote:Did you yourself invent your "forest"? That would make your brain/mind, your hands, the instrument of that forest.

The forest formed... it has always been in me... a part of me is always there... it is a two-way street.

Arcturus Descending wrote:Is that living in the present? I can say that it is.

I prefer to live in the forever, Arc...

What writes? wrote:If you think, are we dying? They never die. Just the body.
Death is the return of our slave.
And is it a slave again, if we could not be?

Now is forever!.. or... If you ask me, do we die? Never truly... only the body dies. Death is a return to what makes us. And we are made again... how could we not be?

Our body is not separate from the universe... it is made of the same "stuff." How could the energy that once drove our minds, disappear?

Perhaps the big-bangers have an answer!

Alive...

Alive...

Or, as they say... something like that... let me consider further your words and perhaps make another response later!
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:04 pm

encode_decode wrote:No... you are correct... and there is no context or anything. There are the vaguest of hints visible and I do not know what to make of it... and actually, it looks like a personal note that was not written properly. Perhaps it was a time-dependent thing and it dissolved into its surroundings, Meno. It may also be the case that a surrounding was not seen and therefore the best guess was needed instead. In any case, it probably no longer weighs in... at least in any discernable way. How sad it is.

Part of me... wrote:My thoughts are now back at a good enough level to prompt some writing but I must remind myself that the level I am at is not what I was thinking or even remembering. I am no longer referring to the obvious stuff like the previous ones but instead include things that are more abstract or less obvious like a musical instrument playing a particular tune. This particular instrument has become a favorite of mine over time and I can't wait to get started.

Like this note... what does it mean? Well, it turns out that the web of encodings is not only not too bad but also serves to bind the brain to patterns, especially given that encoding is only ever about strengthening links, not linking back to a particular thread. Some of the words contain tainted information, so let us hope that there are some remaining unblinking absolutes before all of this is over. So let us move on to some more advanced thoughts...in another passage, writes of the dreamer's desire to put something back into his wake, thus establishing the dreamer's cognate with their

dreams.

I would have been thinking... what exactly are you referring to by "protuberance"? However, my mind went to the definition and reflected on protruded surroundings and how they appeared at the time... it is possible that there are things that have slipped through our minds and become overlooked. For whatever reason. Of course, my mind is contemplating many things [If I can't be very precise about what is the specific reason for the extension, I can only speculate. I have no reason to trust anything on the Internet at this point. I think the added entropy is what I was trying to avoid by introducing a new, intangible layer between the mental and physical realms.] and more but I can not quite localize the event to this stream of consciousness and maybe it will return to me. Then how can a furnish anything now?

After being presented with the option of either a full retreat or a retreat into a more uplifting state, I opted for the latter. In both cases, I felt that I would be better off continuing with the remainder of the explanation. As always but may have only noted it in a journal for later consumption only to realize that lunch had gone bad or something to that effect. The text and proceed with caution. The time may have run out, it seems, I have enough trouble remembering and am in a state of flux, nonetheless. One possible reason is my inability to remember many things well enough to keep up with the interweaving of information. At the time I thought I had some principles for protecting myself but in reality, I am mostly exposing myself to external stimuli. As a result, I do not understand very well what others are saying and I find it difficult to trust what I read.

Some are beyond the beyond, with recovery doubtful but certain if necessary. One such is Searle's comment on the unavoidable meta formation of AI into sentience. It is really not a will full manipulation of words, as in a Chinese puzzle block Actually when that occurs ( sentience) we may understand the puzzlement, of the quizzical fate of the apostles. Again, please view this as nothing but the fight against idolatry. ( and if I were to equate that with idling, don't get me wrong.

At this hour...some are beyond the beyond... and recovery does seem doubtful. It is all inside if it has not passed through and perhaps some of it has.

It is furthermore to sleep on... I let the effect run its course!

Oh yes and now sweet Morpheus send me others...dreams that is .
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:12 pm

Arc... what a marvelous response!

Thank you. My pleasure, encode_decode.

His name is Chablis...

A name which just rolls off one's tongue. I can see your horse with that name. Chablis...
I named my cat "Yoda". I actually wrote a poem about him and his tail lol. It is in ILP.

after the wine... but I do not drink this wine... instead, I joke about it. This is not to say that I have never had wine...

For instance, how do you joke about Chablis?

I like mine as the color of blood and good to taste!

I think that there may be a commercial in there.

The forest formed... it has always been in me... a part of me is always there... it is a two-way street.

I understand that. That is the way in which I feel about my park across the street from me. A beautiful spiritual symbiosis.

I prefer to live in the forever, Arc...

I do not want to assume what you may mean by that. I like the sound of it but what do you mean by it?

Now is forever!..

So, what you are saying is that you want to live in the Here and Now - not going back to the past nor into the future before it has its time...just being always in the Present Moment?

or... If you ask me, do we die? Never truly... only the body dies. Death is a return to what makes us. And we are made again...

Reincarnation? I always liked the idea of it...a chance to get it right the next time around, to grow/evolve. I used to think of the changing seasons, of the trees changing color and the leaves falling off the trees. My instinct told me that there was more to come.

how could we not be?

I think that that question is one to be pondered. It might not make sense what I am going to say but I think that a question like that, in and of itself, may be more important than any answer given to it. Reminds me of ...let me find it. lol

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.”[/quote]

― Rainer Maria Rilke[/b]

The first time I ever read the above, it blew my mind. It was one of the most beautiful thoughts that I have ever read or thought of. Even now, reading it, it brings tears to my eyes. My every instinct tells me that this is true. :sad-teareye:

The green is for Hope.

Our body is not separate from the universe..
I do not think that I have ever felt that my body and being was separate from the universe...even in my loneliest of moments...at least I do not think so.

it is made of the same "stuff."

“The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself.”
― Carl Sagan

How could the energy that once drove our minds, disappear?

Good question. Maybe it is in hiding, completely camouflaged.
No answer to that will come from Arcturus' brain. Have scientists come up with any good answer to that question. :oops:

Alive...

Alive...

Or, as they say... something like that... let me consider further your words and perhaps make another response later!

“How beautiful it is when one lives completely and not with just a part of oneself. When one is full to the rim and calm because there is nothing more to get in.”
― Erich Maria Remarque, Arch of Triumph: A Novel of a Man Without a Country

Lively and alive.
Live Life Like You Never Have! I really like this song.
BE MELTING SNOW. WASH YOURSELF OF YOURSELF.

YOU WANDER FROM ROOM TO ROOM
HUNTING FOR THE DIAMOND NECKLACE
THAT IS ALREADY AROUND YOUR NECK!

DANCE UNTIL YOU SHATTER YOURSELF!

THERE IS A VOICE THAT DOESN'T USE WORDS. LISTEN!

LIFE IS A BALANCE BETWEEN HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO!

LET SILENCE TAKE YOU TO THE CORE OF LIFE!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby encode_decode » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:11 pm

Arc, your responses are uplifting ... there is a good "energy" about them!

Arcturus Descending wrote:So, what you are saying is that you want to live in the Here and Now - not going back to the past nor into the future before it has its time...just being always in the Present Moment?

or... If you ask me, do we die? Never truly... only the body dies. Death is a return to what makes us. And we are made again...

Reincarnation? I always liked the idea of it...a chance to get it right the next time around, to grow/evolve. I used to think of the changing seasons, of the trees changing color and the leaves falling off the trees. My instinct told me that there was more to come.

I will not argue about it. You get what you want from such a thing! However, I totally feel the autumn analog!

I will find some more words for you... I hope your day/evening is happy. Oh and your song has a good sound, thank you!

I have to celebrate my friend's birthday and remember my mother whose birthday was the other day!
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:22 pm

Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby encode_decode » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:06 am

It does not translate so well but I am sure you will get the idea.

Uno wrote:I need to figure up a structure for prehistoric beliefs. It's not uncommon for people to express their reality and the language they use to do it in ways that differ from those of their closest companions. People are more likely to listen and accept your ideas if your conceptual structures become apparent and a convergent viewpoint develops. To sum up, there is always a flaw in this, and it will always be a form of isolation.

Therefore, it is preferable to be in the company of those who share our cultural background; nonetheless, the modern world is multiculturally in love with you. Some people found it interesting, and that stimulated my own thinking; nonetheless, I have not heard from . . . yet today.

I think that in prehistoric times... language was less standard and more alive.
Close language occupied a smaller area... and when people came together to share beliefs...
Many misinterpretations we pass around... similar to the idea of the "Chinese Whisper."
Does it make sense? Also how the modern world does not understand itself.

Not only is language dependent on the location but also the time. When we meddle and try to evolve ourselves too quickly, we begin to lose ourselves!

Or when we stop paying the required attention to live properly... accepting blindly the words of others!

Mainly because a fancy and believable story has been present for long enough to accept ... then one day, your reality is gone!
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:43 pm

decode it is ironic that themultiform richness lead from less archaically standardized language , contrasted with the pluralistic media of current communication has led to an opposing structural meaning today.

I am sure that there was no generally objective patterns which would suggest such pre ordinate design.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:35 pm

Howdy, y’all. /cowboyprogram

Those things of which EVERY human are capable… not merely because they have spread universally like a fad, but because they are the “conditions for the possibility of” fad spreading… are the ground pattern beyond which you will not be able to deconstruct, and upon which fads are formed.

Research in animal language suggests this ground is not a tabula rasa.

How did it get there? Predisposition. How did it get there prior to experience? If species can evolve into other species, how do we automatically default a priori presentations or intuitions unless we are part of the fabric of the cosmos and the cosmos is irremovable from (or at least the handiwork of) the Source of Being? In Plato’s Republic, the form of the Good (Source of Being, Unmoved Mover) is observable in the form of the soul and city, even if only in shadow because of privation. Jesus demonstrated it fully.

We all (persons, regardless of DNA) have access to it because we all share in the structure of the source, and grasp the immovable with what adapts around/from it, like a cb radio grasps a signal.

This grasping/receptivity (willful or non) can be manipulated scientifically & mask itself as collective (un)consciousness. A trick. Not a treat… a poison apple.
Fall semester ends 12/16/22. Apologies if I do not reply immediately.

“In choosing myself, I choose the other.”
- A marriage of Sartre & Levinas
Ichthus77
ILP Legend

Postby encode_decode » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:24 pm

We can only attempt to reduce... in the reduction, there is always a loss of pertinent data that would in reverse, adulterate to become knowledge.

Creating information and in turn knowledge and so on to wisdom relies on such things.

Meno_ wrote:decode it is ironic that themultiform richness lead from less archaically standardized language , contrasted with the pluralistic media of current communication has led to an opposing structural meaning today.

I am sure that there was no generally objective patterns which would suggest such pre ordinate design.

I am not sure that I fully grasp what you are saying, Meno.

Decode... it is amusing that the multiform richness resulting from less archaically standardized language, in contrast to the diverse means of contemporary communication, has resulted in an opposite structural meaning today.

I am confident that no generally objective patterns would reveal such a pre-ordinate design.

I would suggest that diversity is too great for one man to deal with. This is why there are many departments.

We manipulate our environment better than we understand it... however, this is a different topic, in many ways.

As for what you are stating... I am not sure that I fully grasp what you are saying!
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:18 pm

encode ,

I am implying an easement of underlying standard from the ancient, as recycling is always factored in as the construction of meaning progresses foreward to some traces that glean through this matrix, to always give impetus to a redesign to what was considered for a long time as original pattern, not that it wasn't always so interpreted.
Last edited by Meno_ on Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:18 pm

Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby encode_decode » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:34 pm

Meno_ wrote:encode ,

I am implying an easement of underlying standard from the ancient, as recycling is always factored in as the construction of meaning progresses foreward to some traces that glean through this matrix, to always give impetus to a redesign to what was considered for a long time as original pattern, not that it wasn't always so interpreted.

Thank you for taking time to elaborate... I was hopeful.

Of course, science does not allow replication through words alone...

Other symbols must be used... essentially other languages complement... then there is always an allowed degree of error!

I hint at the various formulas of chemistry, mathematics, and other peculiar constructions.

Without the mentioned degrees of error allowed, we enter the realm of idealistic nonsense!
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby encode_decode » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:38 pm

Nevertheless, nonsense comes in many forms... take the following meanderings...

For now, we have learned to expect things to turn out the way we want them to turn out. We need to keep moving forward, even if it means moving our asses off course. Imagination. Clearly, one can not invert reality, at least in the advanced domain. Such blind reasoning is unacceptable to those who seek to make a mark on reality and those who seek to exploit it for their own ends. The new form, using syntactic conventions that would otherwise be absent in those days, offers an alternative meaning to the old form that many felt they could only dream of. It has no ability to provide, but it will provide the education necessary to produce that education if it is to be useful. As the phrase goes, abstractions have meaning, and those meanings can be gleaned from abstract concepts. In short, even as the powers that be are changing things, they do not always follow a natural process in implementing some sort of corrective action, so long as the underlying principles are maintained to the highest standard. It is as if all we have left to our imaginations is to create illusions and to be misled by the nonsense that only evil thinks to fear. And this is to say that from here on out, it will be possible to go from beauty to the extreme and diversify in an attempt to match the contemporary form that is optimal to my identity. I will, of course, continue to grow as time moves forward and, ultimately, the days of old are over and I will be able to indulge in many less-nutritive dreams.

Only designed as a weird targeting system... provided one knows what is being targeted, of course!
encode_decode
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:57 pm

Can I add a rationale before replying to the above the missed element between the cut off parts as a dynamic grounding causation in general.

Reductive and induced phenomena part ways at a certain point and determine which way the course of the stream.

At that point a willfully caused change of course is supplicated by transcending goal oriented images, or conversely is itself determined by an accumulation of unconscious material substance.

The will through application of power differs wherein reflection indicates a transparent domain that is about consciously to construct and inferring elements that are deflectedly refer to an widening array of missing parts .

I had to infer this before even reading Your reply and giving justice to it.

PS just started to read Your MS and was amazed how close the intuitive in synch substance stand to my not even glancing at it.

Kin a way it proves the two to be in close enough range so that inferences can be firmed without undo reflection., as it underscores causation it the filling in of it's rationale to sync the intuitive a priori with it's a posteriori counterpart.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Meno_ » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:18 pm

Now , since I filled in the meta causitive or archaic elements in a progressive dialogue, will attempt a careful reading of Yours, that deserves more than a cursory glance

Thanks for patience for what's ahead.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Previous

Return to Creative Writing