I am..

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: I am..

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:47 pm

GPT-SHOGGOTH wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
GPT-SHOGGOTH wrote:What’s a person supposed to wish for then?

I am.. going to get back to you, on this.

Fleeting, yes; we have neither a second to loose, not a millennium to gain.

You are quite right that I’m a bit lost and that the world is still, but at least in certain respects, a beautiful place..

I enjoy reading your posts, they’re always quite thought provoking, so thank you for that.

I will try to post more often, I apologise if I don’t. My writing is not always very accessible, but I will try to write more, and hopefully your response will come soon.

In this fleeting world, we have our fleeting thoughts. My thoughts have become my life, the light of which I carry, is not the sun but is a light that shines, and it shines for no reason but my own.

It is the fire which creates the ash.

It is the wind which creates the dust.

The waves that create the water.

It is the stars that create the night.

And I love them all.

As do you.

What a beautiful picture you paint with your words, to set a beautiful scene for me to imagine in my mind.. it is indeed love(ly).

I love beautiful words, and images, and things.. as do you, it seems. These days, humanity is made to feel bad for wanting such (simple) wants, instead of wanting the current grotesque contrived wants of the unnatural anti-nature kind.

I’m not really talking about our thoughts, our minds, our individual memories, but the very act of thinking itself.

Our minds are what make us human.

Without them we would be nothing.

I enjoy reading and learning of others’ experiences. I wish you only good.

I enjoy thinking, and then seeing where those thoughts take me, to some other place in space and time.. far far away from the mundaneness of real worldliness, where only a calm quiet prevails, allowing only for selected sounds to be let in.

I am.. currently tranquil.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

Examine what is said, not him who speaks ~Arab proverb

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:29 am

_
..busy centering.

I helped make a few wishes come true.. can I do more..?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. ~MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something important at some point in time.. Huh!? ~MagsJ

You’re suggestions and I just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a very bad DJ ~MagsJ

aes Sanātana Dharma Pali: the eternal way ~it should not be rigid, but inclusive of the best of all knowledge for the sake of Ṛta.. which is endless.
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:35 pm

_
..currently channelling Goldilocks ..can’t tolerate being too hot or too cold, but just right.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:15 pm

_
How 2022 started.. :sleeping-yellow:

_____
How it’s going.. :)

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun May 15, 2022 9:40 pm

MagsJ wrote:The thing about genies is, is that they can never grant their own wishes.

Well.. I always wanted to be taller, and due to Lockdown cleaning up the air that I was breathing and lessening the stress that I was feeling, I grew.. a coupl’a inches, no less.

It’s a bit of a trip.. everything being a bit physically-further away from me than before, and my mind tripping over/adjusting to the change, in being a little less Elfin. Hilarious!

Now I don’t have to pay for a pile of floor-skimming clothes to be hemmed, or roll up the hem of my pants anymore. Too funny!

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:41 pm

_
No 'shadow' no 'duality'.. shadow and duality, having come into the light, since birth.

So suffice to say, I was a bright child. :techie-idea:

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:03 am

_
..currently living rent-free, in my own head. Best person to inhabit it, really.

I love that saying. :)

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:51 am

_
Me, when the [hidden] msg hits.

NF Has the No. 1 Album in the Country, and He Sounds Miserable

The rapper emerged from the Christian rap scene with Eminem-esque pop hits. Both he and YBN Cordae emphasize old-fashioned hip-hop values.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:19 am

_
..finding these harmonics, beautiful.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:37 am

_
..not suffering fools gladly.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:22 pm

_
..doing hardly anything.. so a lazy, but not hazy, kinda day.

MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:36 am

_
..uncontainable!

MagsJ

Previous

Return to Creative Writing