Who will snuff out the last remaining light?

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Who will snuff out the last remaining light?

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:11 am

Referring a free necessity for an uncompelled meaningful ensemble of social relationships to understanding and finding no concept of it on earth/is, except a curiosity about incompleteness, then referring the necessity on to reason and finding no idea of it except a desire to freely do the perfect good/ought in every ensemble of social relationships, the final verdict was that “The free necessity of uncompelled meaningful, perfect ensemble of social relationships is the mother of Good Neighbors, a real unity of complexity in the image of the original Good Neighbor”.
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)

To reiterate: I am one person on this board. I only post my own thoughts. I do not use anyone else’s username, and no one else uses mine. I used to be She(TM). God started bringing me back 9/22/05. If anyone intends things for evil, he can still use it for Good.

Also: Yes, I will marry you. Will you marry me? Don’t do it! It’s a trap! Let’s skip all that noise and be friends. I am not freaking joking. Change my mind. lol jk
Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:24 am

Perfect is not the absence of tension, love requires disinterested choice, conflict keeps things creatively growing, and beauty has no limit. Our ideas of Heaven and Hell are a little off. So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell?

What if the greatest Why (for us) is born in the deepest Hell (subsumed in Him)?

Count it all Joy.
An irony I just recently realized is they woo you away by whetting and feeding your Why? appetite, and then they insult you when you expect an answer that actually satisfies it. Edit: That, or they are trying to give you hints to solve the riddle because they don't want to spoil it for you. ;)

To reiterate: I am one person on this board. I only post my own thoughts. I do not use anyone else’s username, and no one else uses mine. I used to be She(TM). God started bringing me back 9/22/05. If anyone intends things for evil, he can still use it for Good.

Also: Yes, I will marry you. Will you marry me? Don’t do it! It’s a trap! Let’s skip all that noise and be friends. I am not freaking joking. Change my mind. lol jk
Ichthus77
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sat May 14, 2022 6:29 pm

Ichthus77 wrote:Perfect is not the absence of tension, love requires disinterested choice, conflict keeps things creatively growing, and beauty has no limit. Our ideas of Heaven and Hell are a little off. So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell?

What if the greatest Why (for us) is born in the deepest Hell (subsumed in Him)?

Count it all Joy.

I'm in Miami, here no hell, no heaven(haven) but controlled passion of thought.
Presumably from Old Grand Dad.

There . I excuse myself from the terrible contrasts that at once demean and glorify.
Meno_
The Invisible One

Postby Ichthus77 » Sat May 14, 2022 6:59 pm

My baby grandson is bringing himself & his parents to visit from those parts soon. Enjoy.

Ichthus77
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Creative Writing