Formation

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:09 pm

Annexed acknowledge of post one page supra in two sections...regeneration...fresh cycle pending...

Image

Such pearls of wisdom are divulged, not to the profane...

Meno_ wrote:Probably early Greek and Roman alphabets may connote a more weighty form, just like Planets stratagems are more prone to cut off than post adoloscance's timeline.

Probably early Greek and early Hebrew. Roman is weighty but not weighty enough through my eyes.

Some secrets are guarded well - perhaps via divine intervention. We are, however, lacking in some linguistic considerations of the oral lore being transformed like the Chinese whisper.

Such cumulative errors are common among the lay with adjudging in political discourse. Also unavoidable in history for the same reasons given.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:53 pm

.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:41 pm

. ... ..
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 pm

Ten-four, Meno_ - id est - copy that, Meno_ - or - otherwise - message received, Meno_.

Meno_ wrote:. ... ..

Turn your volume down and go to this link: décodeur/traducteur de code morse - site: MorseCode.World - once there, press the play button.

:lol:

I am, of course, joking, however, there is a message there...if you want to see it. I don't know if it has an expiry on it and it will self-destruct or not.

The message will reform before your very eyes....no need to respond to me though as I am just having a joke.

Splice the mainbrace - Bravo Zulu
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:03 am

Tnx 4 that.

But this stands out in an exquisite filigre:


"Probably early Greek and early Hebrew. Roman is weighty but not weighty enough through my eyes.

Some secrets are guarded well - perhaps via divine intervention. We are, however, lacking in some linguistic considerations of the oral lore being transformed like the Chinese whisper."


And it's almost impossible believe in It''s astonishing revelation, and this is probably what accounts for tje language of the most languid miracle, healed so suddenly as if sealed NY iUt's own erhos, as if De d ending from a greatest height to the multitude which van not mirror themselves.

Such can not be duplicated nor identified, and evaporates to form a morning hew.

I would never, ever close that or disclose, even if..........
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:45 am

Obscure depths...Profferings from Jānis...Revelations from a Story Told
Apologies if you were met with any inhospitable clamor because you figured not to reduce any amplification - it shocked me upon assay...that is why I made mention.

They say each name has a meaning: let us for a moment consider the name Janis without any special markings contained outside common English - for this is treated as a female name in this language: "Yannis, Yiannis, or Giannis (Γιάννης) is a common Greek given name, a variant of John (Hebrew) meaning "God is gracious." In formal Greek (e.g. all government documents and birth certificates) the name exists only as Ioannis (Ιωάννης). Variants include Yanni (Also Janni), Iannis, Yannakis, Yanis, and the rare Yanno, usually found in the Peloponnese and Cyprus.

Feminine forms are Γιάννα (Yianna, Gianna) and Ιωάννα (Ioanna) which is the formal variant used in formal/government documents."― by courtesy of Wikipedia

Now onward into the story...
Baltic John - let us call him - Jānis to his friends - an apparition created by me twenty minutes ago to profess further in this story, he says, "There is no need for me not to make some allowance for natural reconstructions - phrenic realms work better when left open anyway - sometimes to the pain of the observer, sadly. We should expect such to be the case where alignments of one's nature are not in tune with their designated patterns - kind of esoteric in a world...lack such quality and meaning. Still one has to remain somewhat grounded in the present when...recognoscere...to know again - lending some weight to any given matter - eternally personal in some manner with such regard. I don't doubt that these candles still burn bright through eternity - awaiting interceptive awareness in some way before fading from the recipient's unique panorama."

Jānis, takes a few breaths and a small sip of water, before continuing on, while his friends, his students, look on...patiently waiting...and so he continues, "As with my own transcendent moments - such special existential features make me realize the power that a person has through choice - how such invocation plays out from the whole(the all) has been a lifetime of exploration for me. I don't recommend such explorations to everyone - temporal aspects account for a lot and are the glue that holds the modern world together. On the flip side - if one is still able to take part in such a robotic system that has come to be and through discretion does not pollute the greater pattern...it may well be the case of torchbearers in such an existence that follows some law of repetition."

Then he concludes, "Accepting [receptare(receive, admit or recover)] the receptacle...the whole passes on - contra-indicatively and indicatively throughout..."...

...Well, he did not finish there but we can only peer into Latvia for so long...receive and offer(give back)...not only, give and take...

And for now, so long Latvia, until we return...good health...Jānis says, "uz redzēšanos, recode!"

Interestingly enough, there was a Roman god called Janus - not sure if there was any connection or not but on inspection I find some happy coincidences in that he governs beginnings and endings and there was an episode in a television series that I watched called NUMB3RS - episode: The Janus List. In myth, Janus depicted as having two faces...beginnings, gates, transitions, time, duality, doorways, passages, frames, and endings ― again, by courtesy of Wikipedia and wiki also notes: The ancient Greeks had no equivalent to Janus, whom the Romans claimed as distinctively their own. I wonder whether there was some inspiration...transcendental thinking...all in a harmless, hypothetical, and good mood though...sometimes feeble relations...othertimes numerological connections...divinations for a select few...because...lack of external selection...id est choice...

...the two faces...transcend and the depths...as above, so below...

...and, in one sense grace is seen as a period of time allowed - a property of patience - a property of time...
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:23 am

In an other sense a friend, and again, a sense of superlative coincidence a Latvian Regan man I used to call on now if still alive. , saved ne soule for a while he named Andres. His mom was a real princesse, befire the reds, and saw some thing in me same soule, but that's remembrances of long ago, and fir a while had no need to worry about a coming impressive impairment with the mask, the mask of Brutus I can say without an author( ity)

But astounding to mention Andres is all, so at convenience's arm , please continue& for give.
Last edited by Meno_ on Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 am

Now that lines came without any known connection and above and from without, these lines from Livy,

"
Now Brutus had deliberately assumed a mask to hide his true character. When he learned of the murder by Tarquin of the Roman aristocrats, one of the victims being his own brother, he had come to the conclusion that the only way of saving himself was to appear in the king's eyes as a person of no account. If there were nothing in his character for Tarquin to fear, and nothing in his fortune to covet, then the sheer contempt in which he was held would be a better protection than his own rights could ever be. Accordingly he pretended to be a half-wit and made no protest at the seizure by Tarquin of everything he possessed. He even submitted to being known publicly as the 'Dullard' (which is what his name signifies), that under cover of that opprobrious title the great spirit which gave Rome her freedom might be able to bide its time. On this occasion he was taken by Arruns and Titus to Delphi less as a companion than as a butt for their amusement; and he is said to have carried with him, as his gift to Apollo, a rod of gold inserted into a hollow stick of cornel-wood - symbolic, it may be, of his own character.
The three young men reached Delphi, and carried out the king's instructions. That done, Titus and Arruns found themselves unable to resist putting a further question to the oracle. Which of them, they asked, would be the next king of Rome? From the depths of the cavern came the mysterious answer: 'He who shall be the first to kiss his mother shall hold in Rome supreme authority.' Titus and Arruns were determined to keep the prophecy absolutely secret, to prevent their other brother, Tarquin, who had been left in Rome, from knowing anything about it. Thus he, at any rate, would be out of the running. For themselves, they drew lots to determine which of them, on their return, should kiss his mother first.
Brutus, however, interpreted the words of Apollo's priestess in a different way. Pretending to trip, he fell flat on his face, and his lips touched the Earth - the mother of all living things."


Livy, The History of Rome
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:43 pm

A beautiful addition in the last Meno, and a heartfelt moment, prior to that.

I spy with my eye, Arcturus Descending in the house.

:D

That made me smile.

More to come as I let the words, thoughts, and feelings intertwine.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:04 am

Pay attention encode...

OK, I don't respond too much or too often to myself - a joke - I always do - no, I am kidding - of course, I do not...but do I - how could anyone know given the circumstances - I guess that is for me to know.

encode_decode wrote:A beautiful addition in the last Meno, and a heartfelt moment, prior to that.

I spy with my eye, Arcturus Descending in the house.

:D

That made me smile.

More to come as I let the words, thoughts, and feelings intertwine.

I want to add perhaps a pointless addition to some that may drive home a necessary element behind my words - one of the unseen elements - that I am not fond of the smile icon too much - I like it better than the other one and not sure what else I could use because that one is close at hand anyway. I use it to convey a message but in truth, I do not really have a big smile on my face when I use it. The laughing one, often I am laughing when I use it. Complex because the happiness is different - it is more in acceptance of something I see that is good that could make people smile. When I am laughing on the other hand - I am also laughing at the probability that no one can see what I am laughing at. Laughing at myself a lot of the time too. There is a funny story to be told about laughing...perhaps some other time though - it is a very short story actually, like less than a paragraph but not appropriate here and now.

I am not saying that I do not smile - I do - but mostly I am either serious or laughing - the two extremes. Yes - I will think about this, I guess.

The icon does not feel genuine to me, however, it is still cute. Just, it does not match me too well. Hopefully, my words overshadow that little guy - he is not my mirror - clearly, he is others' mirror though.

Finally, and for the record - recode > has many more serious times than laughing times - unseen facts, I am afraid.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:02 pm

encode_decode says:


"The icon does not feel genuine to me, however, it is still cute. Just, it does not match me too well. Hopefully, my words overshadow that little guy - he is not my mirror - clearly, he is others' mirror though.

"Finally, and for the record - recode > has many more serious times than laughing times - unseen facts, I am afraid."



>>>>>>>> no worries, character and caricature and characterization go hand in hand, as though they were enveloped as if containing the silver linings of the shrinking matryoshka. dolls. <<<<<<<<< ?
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:59 am

...beacons...guides...heartbeats...others...

...in one circle an affectionate friend sometimes call me pink encode to signify my moments of discontent and thinks other times that my shadow is chasing me in some moment of restlessness - Pink Floyd - Is There Anybody Out There ( Long Instrumental ) - to be connected in one way but disconnected in another best describes it. The unsaid brotherly love, like kin, connects him and me as our words often become disjointed on the surface - underneath is an understanding of each other via conceptual patterns and other subtle features of what appears to be tessellated language surfacing from patience built originally from seeing something good in each other. He is a coder but his simpler ways make my heart smile...he benefits from his perpetual immersion in context-free linguistique that has context-sensitive directives that are not revealed in the grammar...

Meno_ wrote:>>>>>>>> no worries, character and caricature and characterization go hand in hand, as though they were enveloped as if containing the silver linings of the shrinking matryoshka. dolls. <<<<<<<<< ?

Agreed, Meno_. ...mirrors...and Paul Erdős...Hungarian mathematician..."his colleague Alfréd Rényi said, "a mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems", and Erdős drank copious quantities (this quotation is often attributed incorrectly to Erdős, but Erdős himself ascribed it to Rényi)" ― wiki. Our words can sometimes mirror us and other times exaggerate as you say the vision another has. The strength of a people can be felt in their history and be falsely attributed to an individual - you know, a leader here and a leader there - here the great and there the terrible - past, present, and future aberrations. With maybe less coffee than Erdős and Rényi made consumption of, I am able to churn meaningful kernels from paragraphs as the frog leaps away from the faithful leaving them to their own device, and the frog leaps in his continual reinforcement of elucidation away from the sad statement of Turgenev, taking one leap...then contemplate...another leap...then contemplate...ad infinitum...verbs of motion.

The journey has always begun for me...sometimes I watch the younger facets as aspects of the old...as if they are old souls contained in a new body > their depth of connection can be surprising. Often unaware of the sophical bond that builds over time to their environment from their atmosphere - born with love - to have the knowledge or to have the knowledge have them. Never truly the parrot as they reach out - seeking a connection to the existence that they have or let the existence have them. Absorbing into their pattern rather than their pattern absorbing into them for the first half and then reversely in the second half...or something like that...

...part of a symphonic linguistic megastructure, I am afraid, rather, I am not...if you catch the drift...opening sonatas...andante...scherzo...ad infinitum...
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:31 am

encode_decode says :


"part of a symphonic linguistic megastructure, I am afraid, rather, I am not...if you catch the drift...opening sonatas...andante...scherzo...ad infinitum..."


>>>>>>>>>>>>if You love/hate or at least can stand eric satie, then You have nothing to worry about he inflects deflections and vica versa>>>
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:08 am

I read quotations in your [Der Herbsttag] - am I to believe the wiki I quoted is incorrect? It would not surprise me - I try not to quote wiki unless I am happy the information is accurate - in this case, I remembered the coffee-mathematician snippet from years ago and found it on wiki and thought the mirrored effect came through well enough for my illustration - was not aware of its level of accuracy. I was reading about Erdős the other day and thought it would be satisfying to weave it in somehow - if inaccurate then that is a little disappointing. Things like this can and do happen, however. Like a Chinese whisper...

Meno_ wrote:>>>>>>>>>>>>if You love/hate or at least can stand eric satie, then You have nothing to worry about he inflects deflections and vica versa>>>

He was viewed as rather extreme by outsiders - he has his own value for us - he perhaps broke some limits - I like this idea - I try to push the limit without breaking it just so long as the information is taken out of the pattern in the desired way. There are two desires for me in this respect - the first, to get my point across and the second, to open new ground for the reader. I am led to believe Satie worked with Picasso at one point.

I think STEPHEN SMOLIAR wrote:We know that Igor Stravinsky became practically an overnight success in Paris after the first performance of Michel Fokine's Firebird by Sergei Diaghilev's Ballets Russes at the Théâtre National de l'Opéra on June 25, 1910. He was befriended by not only the height of Parisian society but also its leading composers of the day, including Claude Debussy, Maurice Ravel, and Erik Satie. Those who have analyzed Stravinsky's scores scrupulously have come up with any number of instances of "cross-fertilization" between him and Debussy going in both directions. However, less has been written about the influence of Satie; and this may deserve further attention.
Blog Post

Did Satie influence Stravinsky? The blog is confusing to me but it is a short read. It is said that Stravinsky admired Satie - if this all it takes for influence, admiration - I have some words on this thing later.

I have been wondering about such things too - that admiration is naturally a part of aligning patterns - kind of makes sense - but I have many more thoughts on admiration too.

This guy seems to put it another way:



Placing them side by side - just another way to look at things. Fun to think about many patterns coinciding like this > in the creative process too, for that matter.

It is not perfectly clear if this guy is just experimenting because he can or whether he in fact admires both composers and him and his friend can hear the link and hence the suggestion.

Image

Debussy with Igor Stravinsky: taken by Erik Satie, June 1910 - artificial color applied...

- Composers and friends -

Admiration is clearly not only a factor. In my friendship with the pink encode maker - our work is so much different - there have been times we have helped each other though.

Underneath all of this, I am neglecting the political atmosphere of all the times as well...however...with purpose...
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:11 pm

encode_decode says:


"Underneath all of this, I am neglecting the political atmosphere of all the times as well...however...with purpose..."

>>>>>>>>>just what I call a desire to get to the bottom up, assuming a bottom.Of course that's a steep assumption, weather when placing political expediancy next to an imvention, where some kind of hidden intension may be implied.

Nevertheless, at that level one flirts with rejection and association may be the only course; to find key motes which reoccur over and over.

So political expediency may be a political move by Satie, upon which Stravinsky rlmay have relied on a necessary level. It's very cagey down there, and weighs tons but has to be effected by feather light appearance.

A sleight of hand , but new frontiers necessary to effect it and probably a very risky attempt at that.

A great magician died in his final attempt to actually break all traditional magical ties, and come out of the wet abyss into he was literally thrown.

There really is no final proof possible ar great depths to test the hypothesis of the link between juxterpositionad things, because perception itself is under scrutiny. Therefore such limits I call partially derived, and presumed at a level that they can withstand such scrutiny, for the continuum has to be presumed there to eventually make sense.

That is what the religious basis of the transcendental unity does in fact Self Verifies.


(Or in the process of formation, exhibiting the pain of becoming indiginous or In It's Self.)


And prevent further doubt of avoidance of that process of formation, to sacrafice the One in order to save the Transcendent Other.-So that that partially derived, cut off security would finally be indemnified and put to rest. That it didn't really work is as enigmatic as the failure of the cogito ergo sum.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:33 pm

The 'Doubt' is so strong as to infect even the most pius.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:03 am

Or, I maybe reading into it.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:31 am

Good to eye one's position - we are in here...elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths. Be creative...

Meno_ wrote:The 'Doubt' is so strong as to infect even the most pius.

That is good - that is the flip side - I encourage it - just like you presented an outcome with Livy - the Bible also presents outcomes that oppose the starting area.

Meno_ wrote:Or, I maybe reading into it.

Maybe not - I was shocked when I read it - that is the time when I need to step back and take a look before further commenting. I spent some of the time thinking.

We should all wonder - all contemplate, ponder...other synonyms. Language can be a crutch - here we use the written word as opposed to the spoken. If something does not look right then speak up man - I don't want to lead myself down the garden path. Contradictions are one thing but outcomes are another and sometimes the outcome can be a contradiction - like I said before existence is not our pet - we can not tame it - this makes life hard at times - just like ad hoc solutions should be sought as temporary measures, so should rational paths be the more permanent. Things just flip flop(ie. they either are or aren't and can reverse over time) - that is natural as situations evolve - I am stating that such evolutions are slow - outside a man's lifetime - same as biology in that regard - excepting a virus of course. We should never desert meaning despite any illusions.

I will have to think further here - Debussy, I am more familiar with than Satie. Stravinsky and the underlying politics are something else.

The shifting nightmare scale I presented earlier is only a representation of time looking in the mirror - sometimes the nightmare is the normal and other times the normal becomes the nightmare. Right now we are drifting haphazardly somewhere between normal and lighthearted where we can - but life was never actually meant to be as easy as we have made it...this much is obvious...torchbearers are numerous and come in different flavors...some discontent breeds itself when situations feel unnatural...it is just the truth that no single manmade system is capable of an utopia - if I am wrong then clearly this utopia is many lifetimes away...my doubts lay in a permanent fix all singular manmade system...I believe this is a big part of the current delusion...

We need to downgrade this pandemic to an epidemic...not talking about COVID here...
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:18 am

I meant my reading into it as a block between the semantic literal structure and the perceptive figurative, aspects in the conflict between the personal impressionistic foreshadow of Debissy; and the later expressionistic ones mentioned above.

This conflict goes to the heart of cognative impression-/ expression bar to understanding, and i did not mean ti imply a lighthearted motif to art's foreshadow of a future reality.

But Your shock requires clarification on my appearently intentional presentatuin, whereas im merely following the same type of route Niet Che used to give an example of the juxtopisition of preformed myths with the functional bases that imoression(Debussy) pprijected to Satisfy and Picasso.

Please excuse for my short-sightedness.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:43 pm

Within delivery...net result and letting go...false securities...an illusion...

Well, Debussy was passionate - he also could change his view on how his pieces should be played - could he see room for interpretation of him? A small spectrum of interpretation - perhaps he intended on his music to be living as opposed to formulaic. We could indeed offer a contrast in Ravel - who preferred his music played in a more particular way. In this sense, Debussy may have intended his music to live in the mind of the listener instead of some dead parrot. Some French music teachers even suggest Debussy be played not so much from the parchment but the heart - hopefully I capture this right. Beethoven as an example is designed to be played in a more robotic manner but not Debussy. With all this being said - I don't think that Debussy was the rebel as Satie - but Satie - this is not so much a function of eternal environment as internal. This is part of the way I see it...

...and I do not think you are short-sighted in any way - quite the contrary...

Ravel also had fine differences between blurring and brightness - to put words into English from the listened domain. On the other hand, Ravel also gave his player some freedom - indicating freedom from both composers. What is more important than all of this is the human factor - that of the listener - because music can be seen as not for the composer nor the player but for the listener - birds compose on the fly a unique piece that is never truly capture as their pieces change with time and the environment - such is the case with our words too. Music being in the creative domain like creative writing needs care in the restrictions so as not to hamper creativity but at the same time provide some meaning. Which does in fact bring me back to this: There are two desires for me in this respect - the first, to get my point across, and the second, to open new ground for the reader.

Music should offer to open new ground and get its point across, not one or the other...

Nietsche opened a lot of new ground - perhaps too much when we look at the vast array of interpretations that lend to false facts created from the mind of the individual - perhaps this is the nature of his writing - where everyone who reads him jumps off of the proverbial cliff into some abyss - well that is how I see a lot of readers and what they have done - luckily despite luck being a false premise there are those who retain in Nietsche part of his original intention and still allow themselves to open some new ground without a huge departure. I think Picasso is a story better told on an individual basis before brought into the group above but I don't regret bring him into the picture for side consideration. Finally, keep in mind these are not things I think about in words on a daily basis - I spend more time listening than translating...perhaps this tidbit aids in change over time functions of feeling associated with sound and words...and understanding of such...or apprehension...take your pick...

Perhaps one can never truly know without some guidance from the author but loosely knowing is not exacting anyway where belief is involved. Things could be anyone's problem from that. I will dig deeper. Meantime, I watched a docu-study on some of the results of years past - I am wondering if this is one of those contradictory results stemming out of what seemed to some like a good idea, ago - so Italy and Portugal seem to be doing bad - but each involved just blaming someone else - while Ireland appears to be a tax haven but all three presenting false number to the EU. That was today's viewing - now my mind is to reenter this domain...of words...
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:04 am

.



Personal note for later:
Or, I may be not reading into it enough...



.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:25 am

encode_decode wrote:.



Personal note for later:
Or, I may be not reading into it enough..


.




.



I suppose You need to de-compress for a while until venturing deeper.....


Confession ; This type of projection is necessary before I can takle Debussy on a beach with Ravel.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9251
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:21 am

The atmosphere is heavy...after the great fog descended...

Meno_ wrote:I suppose You need to de-compress for a while until venturing deeper.....


Confession ; This type of projection is necessary before I can takle Debussy on a beach with Ravel.

C'est génial - the only pleasure for today(Hawaii time) was listening to Tiny's sweet song. Aside from that, it has been dodgem cars painted as initialisms - first of lingua franca LIP and not the other but of reordered phoneme abbreviate КРТ id est décalage glyphique du russe - flanking the blind and narrow paths respectively. Also, I don't want to invite Achilles to my cloud - it seems his party tricks leave too much to clean up after - I greatly appreciate, nonetheless...further decompression materializing for what caught my eye earlier...returning to earlier concerns surfaced from primordial features...e_r_d...retreat! retreat!..encode...
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Sculptor » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:00 am

encode_decode wrote:ERD

_recode_

See this cloud resembles a brain(and a mushroom) and look...it is connected(mycelium)...to what surrounds it(hyphae). Immersed in its environment and affected by the atmosphere. Flow >

Image
>

It looks like you do not realise this is FAKE.
It is possible for a cloud to take this shape, since they can take most any shape but in this case its photoshop.

People do see things in the clouds and in the bark of trees and in the cracks on the ceiling. But they are not there. They are all in the mind. Human have the ability to recognise patterns.
This is something animals have had for a long time. The stronger the skill the more likely they are to see the predator or some food.
Trouble is that we can see stuff that is not really there.
And care needs to be taken to distinguish what is real from what is not.
Sculptor
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1123
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:57 pm

What do young people say these days? I believe it is GTFO...anyway...I nearly spat my coffee out, thanks for that.

Sculptor wrote:It looks like you do not realise this is FAKE.
It is possible for a cloud to take this shape, since they can take most any shape but in this case its photoshop.

People do see things in the clouds and in the bark of trees and in the cracks on the ceiling. But they are not there. They are all in the mind. Human have the ability to recognise patterns.
This is something animals have had for a long time. The stronger the skill the more likely they are to see the predator or some food.
Trouble is that we can see stuff that is not really there.
And care needs to be taken to distinguish what is real from what is not.

Actually, it looks more like you were drunk when you wrote this, and for this reason, I will let this go for now. If you are serious about this, however, I already have a written response prepared...

...but it is not pretty, Sculptor, not pretty at all...and once posted, it will be the last instance in our interaction that I pay any attention to...you will simply be ignored after that...

...hopefully, I can add the mentioned response to my collection of things that I can use to amuse myself at a later date...

...I just want to get on with the things that I want to do...and pay no attention to the truly spastic assumption that I read in the first line of your post...

:-"

So with all this being said - WTF? This is nearly below my consideration...if I were not...now...somewhat concerned for your own mental health.

Is your view of people really this retarded? Or are you just a drunken troll with absolutely no meaningful life, who came in here to waste my time and your own?

Is that your mission in life? To talk as many people as you can into having the same shit for brains that you have?

I had some confidence that you had better things to do than this - but you just killed that - you fucking no-lifer. You really are just a filthy scumbag, aren't you?
Last edited by encode_decode on Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users