Formation

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:44 pm

Meno_ wrote:encode_decode says:

"Unless you are referring to Pythagoras in some way.

For me, five represents that which four could never explain. Four being of the earth and five being of the heavens. The heavens as a part of earths. Earth is part of the heavens."

Numerology represents the quantitative phenomenological aspects of reality. You could say the heavens are a four and the earth represent the 5. Five minus one is one a lonely number. five plus 1 is a hexagon which is saying a pentagon plus one is a hexagon.

A 6 can

A hexagon is a perfect structure - this is why bees use it. Pentagons are not imperfect either since pentalphas can explain all.

five alphas - so you understood something I said
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:49 pm

encode_decode wrote:
Meno_ wrote:encode_decode says:

"Unless you are referring to Pythagoras in some way.

For me, five represents that which four could never explain. Four being of the earth and five being of the heavens. The heavens as a part of earths. Earth is part of the heavens."

Numerology represents the quantitative phenomenological aspects of reality. You could say the heavens are a four and the earth represent the 5. Five minus one is one a lonely number. five plus 1 is a hexagon which is saying a pentagon plus one is a hexagon.

A 6 can

A hexagon is a perfect structure - this is why bees use it. Pentagons are not imperfect either since pentalphas can explain all.

five alphas - so you understood something I said




By meno's literal method of learning/understanding ,yes
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:06 pm

Meno_ wrote:Numerology represents the quantitative phenomenological aspects of reality. You could say the heavens are a four and the earth represent the 5. Five minus one is one a lonely number. five plus 1 is a hexagon which is saying a pentagon plus one is a hexagon.

Geometry is created by adding arithmetic and it's semantic equivalent.

You can also form quantum numbers by counting a symbol's place alphabetically sequentially significant.

Probably early Greek and Roman alphabets may connote a more weighty form, just like Planets stratagems are more prone to cut off than post adoloscance's timeline.

This is fascinating.

I place the hexagon in my elevated forms.

Otherwise - a relation, a scalar, and a vector...hmm...more generalized tensor...seeds of thought...

Numerology - I have heard some people refer to this - but truly, I live under a rock - or perhaps a mountain too tall - quantifying phenomenological...quanta...fascinating...

My mind wants to make relations - qualify and quantify. This is my mind upon waking...walking through a doorway to consciousness.

Toying with my beard.



Perhaps I will consult with Gäa about this...become present in the situation...
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:15 pm

encode_decode wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Numerology represents the quantitative phenomenological aspects of reality. You could say the heavens are a four and the earth represent the 5. Five minus one is one a lonely number. five plus 1 is a hexagon which is saying a pentagon plus one is a hexagon.

Geometry is created by adding arithmetic and it's semantic equivalent.

You can also form quantum numbers by counting a symbol's place alphabetically sequentially significant.

Probably early Greek and Roman alphabets may connote a more weighty form, just like Planets stratagems are more prone to cut off than post adoloscance's timeline.

This is fascinating.

I place the hexagon in my elevated forms.

Otherwise - a relation, a scalar, and a vector...hmm...more generalized tensor...seeds of thought...

Numerology - I have heard some people refer to this - but truly, I live under a rock - or perhaps a mountain too tall - quantifying phenomenological...quanta...fascinating...

My mind wants to make relations - qualify and quantify. This is my mind upon waking...walking through a doorway to consciousness.

Toying with my beard.



Perhaps I will consult with Gäa about this...



To my mind irony in the alchemical notion of dealing with the metaphysical offshoot and the 'real'calculated effects are also continuous until cut off, or referenced to partially derived notions.

Whatever, OR whoever
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:31 pm

Meno_ wrote:To my mind irony in the alchemical notion of dealing with the metaphysical offshoot and the 'real'calculated effects are also continuous until cut off, or referenced to partially derived notions.

Whatever, OR whoever

The alchemical notion is a more generalized notion...

...less discriminative...

Still in touch with reality if the receiver can comprehend.

Perhaps not so easy for it going down the wrong path - washed minds have a larger chance of ending up in hell.

The alchemical mind is more robust. More able to weather the storm.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:04 pm

Meno_ wrote:Trying again without specs.:


me no paraphrases : encode_decode :


"In thinking about this formation and subsequent reformations I find my mind meandering through time to nineteenth-century tsarist Russia, as recognized by readers of Turgenev, Tolstoy, and Dostoevsky. Aligning mental patterns to the political, ethnic, and economic facets - then proceeding to move forward to observe Russia's arrival into the twentieth century under the rule of Nicholas II, Emperor."


>>>>>>>>>>>>>A general sense developing from The cultural Capitol, Paris, culminating with tHe Revolution, sweeping the steppes, from the enlightened cultural figures, Neoplatonism on the rise, to effect those antimonarchial subjects as close to a slave mentality as serfs can get, to Ross and throw over the boyars, the princes and the Star himself.
No wonder Ivan was out of his timely hateful. forceful subjegation, and as Prince Myshkin the Idiot try to recapture the time of Romantic victimhood for the last time, conducive to the harrowing vision of aristocracy's diminishment.


But even more down to the point may be the beginning of the descent of the transcendental , middle of the role of intensionally projected ideas about constructions connected by the very authorities building them up.

...and Rus’ - Vladimir of Kyiv and his many headaches dealing with those people back then - may have been disappointed with the state of affairs today. Seeing things go too far - beyond his scope.

The butterfly that creates the hurricane.

My thoughts are still with this too...contrasting the butterfly with the hurricane - and watching the winds that build as you put it until I reach that alignment with Paris as well as Dostoevsky's own alignment with Sand.

Amantine-Lucile-Aurore Dudevant, née Dupin - another butterfly.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:15 pm

encode_decode wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Trying again without specs.:


me no paraphrases : encode_decode :


"In thinking about this formation and subsequent reformations I find my mind meandering through time to nineteenth-century tsarist Russia, as recognized by readers of Turgenev, Tolstoy, and Dostoevsky. Aligning mental patterns to the political, ethnic, and economic facets - then proceeding to move forward to observe Russia's arrival into the twentieth century under the rule of Nicholas II, Emperor."


>>>>>>>>>>>>>A general sense developing from The cultural Capitol, Paris, culminating with tHe Revolution, sweeping the steppes, from the enlightened cultural figures, Neoplatonism on the rise, to effect those antimonarchial subjects as close to a slave mentality as serfs can get, to Ross and throw over the boyars, the princes and the Star himself.
No wonder Ivan was out of his timely hateful. forceful subjegation, and as Prince Myshkin the Idiot try to recapture the time of Romantic victimhood for the last time, conducive to the harrowing vision of aristocracy's diminishment.


But even more down to the point may be the beginning of the descent of the transcendental , middle of the role of intensionally projected ideas about constructions connected by the very authorities building them up.

...and Rus’ - Vladimir of Kyiv and his many headaches dealing with those people back then - may have been disappointed with the state of affairs today. Seeing things go too far - beyond his scope.

The butterfly that creates the hurricane.

My thoughts are still with this too...contrasting the butterfly with the hurricane - and watching the winds that build as you put it until I reach that alignment with Paris as well as Dostoevsky's own alignment with Sand.




Exactly a kind of David and Goliath situation building beyond an appearent limit, from which they still fear they can fall off of.

Only the wisest judge, Salomon may put his 2 cents worth into that chalkfull of nuts.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:45 pm

Meno_ wrote:Exactly a kind of David and Goliath situation building beyond an appearent limit, from which they still fear they can fall off of.

Only the wisest judge, Salomon may put his 2 cents worth into that chalkfull of nuts.

Soloman as the judge of his father.

Can 2 cents fit into that which is already apparently completely full? Unless my translation is incorrect.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:26 am

encode_decode wrote:
Meno_ wrote:Exactly a kind of David and Goliath situation building beyond an appearent limit, from which they still fear they can fall off of.

Only the wisest judge, Salomon may put his 2 cents worth into that chalkfull of nuts.

Soloman as the judge of his father.

Can 2 cents fit into that which is already apparently completely full? Unless my translation is incorrect.



No. Your translation is correct, as any kid can become a modern day solo man and judge a father with less then 2 cents on the 8 ball, or so he might think.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:44 am

Meno_ wrote:
encode_decode wrote:Soloman as the judge of his father.

Can 2 cents fit into that which is already apparently completely full? Unless my translation is incorrect.


No. Your translation is correct, as any kid can become a modern day solo man and judge a father with less then 2 cents on the 8 ball, or so he might think.

Oh look...thank you, Meno. My mind is at ease now - instead of being troubled...I thought maybe I would be hanging for ten days...

...ease better than...Смутное время beginning around 1600, spelling the end of another troubled formation and leading to another...that will then...

...and...I will get to that...

...bring forward; "Therefore, you can never fall off a mountain" - Jack Kerouac, 'The Dharma Bums' or, ' The Subterranians'...

...looks like it was, 'The Dharma Bums'...anyway...Hawaii Five-O...
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:37 pm

Смутное время

We can draw formative parallels between different time periods and conclude that there was no real troubled time because the whole of Russian history presents an unsettled story right from the start...much is the same as anywhere else humans have left a footprint and marred history with stories that are at times distressing. We should also not forget that there are other times that history presents us with otherwise beautiful images associated with the culture of the time and some of this is dependent on the eye of the beholder...perhaps the strength of a people can be considered a type of beauty in itself. The tempestuous phase of the Russian past known as the Time of Troubles threatened the very essence of the Russian state...continues to provide rich significance for both those who want to think about it and politicians alike. There are times in the past that contained aspects mirrored in the ages of both Stalin and Putin...imperious schemes have the innate potential of recurring in distinct eras. People tend not to let go of that which appears to be valuable to them...for better or for worse...for worse or for better...

...Stalin the terrible...

...Putin...as the first Romanov...of this era...perhaps not...

...time of troubles...depends on who you are...I guess...

...reformations...

...word for yesterday...nightmare...word for today...troubles...word for tomorrow...unknown...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Vxwb-gJ1Q

...Спецназ...

"If in the world of short-lived fate
You want to leave your mark,
People remember heroes for ever,
Those who led us along the road of victories."
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:15 pm

Something playful...let us start with the mangod, Osho:



Demigod Osho says: because democracy basically means............government...by the people...of the people...for the people...

...but the people are retarded.........so let us say government by the retarded...for the retarded......of the retarded.

:lol:

For a moment I was wondering whether democracy meant anything...

Articulation - the action of putting into words an idea or feeling of a specified type. Articulation through experimentation...Exploring subtle interplays - integrations, fragmentations, differentiations and formations, deformations, and reformations - give rise to apparitions - emergence - manifestation - phantasm - angelic or diabolic. Ethereal to corporeal to ethereal <> transfiguring >> transforming into something more beautiful or elevated.

Revolutionized...



Here we look at health warnings on Vodka bottles...the girl says: why do people write on Cigarettes that smoking kills...but not on vodka which also does??? To which the man responds: Why write "smoking kills" on vodka???

Indeed. The man looks annoyed and the girl's eyes widen in return.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:05 pm

Been warning folks all along the USSR should not have been left to dissolve, the transcendental dialectic left a gaping hole to fill in, with what? Virtually nothing.

Political engineering. should have been left to mother.nature.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:06 pm

Been warning folks all along the USSR should not have been left to dissolve, the transcendental dialectic left a gaping hole to fill in, with what? Virtually nothing.

Political engineering. should have been left to mother.nature.



Sorry for triplication will edit.
Last edited by Meno_ on Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:06 pm

Been warning folks all along the USSR should not have been left to dissolve, the transcendental dialectic left a gaping hole to fill in, with what? Virtually nothing.

Political engineering. should have been left to mother.nature.


Sorry fir triplication will edit.



Dee Herpstag : Johannes Voss
Last edited by Meno_ on Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:42 pm

late 14c., from Old Norse fyri- "fir" or Old Danish fyr, both from Proto-Germanic *furkhon (source also of Old High German foraha, German Föhre "fir"), from PIE root *perkwu-, originally meaning "oak," also "oak forest," but never "wood" (source also of Sanskrit paraktah "the holy fig tree," Hindi pargai "the evergreen
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:12 pm

encode_decode says;

"For a moment I was wondering whether democracy meant anything...

Articulation - the action of putting into words an idea or feeling of a specified type. Articulation through experimentation...Exploring subtle interplays - integrations, fragmentations, differentiations and formations, deformations, and reformations - give rise to apparitions - emergence - manifestation - phantasm - angelic or diabolic. Ethereal to corporeal to ethereal <> transfiguring >> transforming into something more beautiful or elevated.

Revolutionized...

& how such re-formations relate tio the transcendental dialectic; particularly the articulated notions which may be signified in an oscellating pattern, in the existential mode of bracketing the denoted parts, whose ecclidion is at once supressed, uploaded on a new patterned presumptive assumption, such as is still in an undetermined epoche.

The missing inferred patterns still have non perceived connections , albeit without internal cohesion- but reduced by a increasing pattern tending to the more general again albeit thinner generally signified comprehensive assessment.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:48 pm

Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:38 pm

encode_decode says;


"..Putin...as the first Romanov...of this era...perhaps not..."



>>>>>>>>

Ras Putin the 1 St. Romanov of this era, some vodka bearing the same name.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:40 pm

Romanov is a brand of vodka manufactured and marketed by United Spirits Limited which is a subsidiary of United Breweries Limited. The brand derives its name from the Romanov dynasty which ruled the Russian Empire from 1612 to 1917. It has a two star rating from International taste and Quality Institute. Wikipedia
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9015
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:36 am

The lunatics are in my hall

Visiting from the nebula for two-way recodification - expecting for up-shot. The end result of diseased branch evergreen is eventual death of branch - allowing things return, business as usual - not before temporary change made has produced lasting but diluted affect. This forced evolution of which nothing good has come or will come...and, can nothing, arrive - awaiting eventual soul strengthening of the retards leading to fortification of next set of people. A lesson learned without returned judgment - nature retaking its course.

...but one needs to look at all facets of crystal to view course and destination...to identify crystallization...

...maybe we can bottle outcome of learned lessons so that opener in future can increase real significance opposing illusory consequence...

This has two-star potential but for mother-state needs to be cut above - less meddling in causality and more acceptance of success - embracement. The fir is happy to be...it is not in our nature to just be...we must control our environment instead of feeding the cycle...but we must also feed the cycle and not just control...not just poison...

...we too, must simply be - not just stay disconnected - this is anyway, an illusion - we are part of cyclical nature...each fyr differentiable yet part of the fyri.

Stay us...closer...to the real deal...alternative currency to diseased norm. Also, the non-diseased branches complement the evergreen...containing resin that binds...naturally protective.

The forest and the trees...not the forest from the trees...with the light shining through...

...word for yesterday...troubles...word for today...retarded...word for tomorrow...unknown...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRH-URpgZrM

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear

- Pink Floyd-Brain Damage
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:42 pm

A silent endurance on an unspecified amount of conditions...hinting at others - occasionally more direct - par for the course...

Meno_ wrote:Been warning folks all along the USSR should not have been left to dissolve, the transcendental dialectic left a gaping hole to fill in, with what? Virtually nothing.

Political engineering. should have been left to mother.nature.

My own acceptance it seems has been inferred without error. With more to convey...

Meno_ wrote:Revolutionized...

& how such re-formations relate tio the transcendental dialectic; particularly the articulated notions which may be signified in an oscellating pattern, in the existential mode of bracketing the denoted parts, whose ecclidion is at once supressed, uploaded on a new patterned presumptive assumption, such as is still in an undetermined epoche.

The missing inferred patterns still have non perceived connections , albeit without internal cohesion- but reduced by a increasing pattern tending to the more general again albeit thinner generally signified comprehensive assessment.

General powers. I walk through the forest, turn over rocks to see what is under them, and put the rock back where it was. Stand without judgment - what if we are meant to judge? If we feel we must reproach someone, it should be expected that we are to be held to the same customary regard in return. "Judge not, lest ye be judged." We must remain compassionate to our fellow man and show an ability to understand and share the feelings of another. If we are to judge then we must do so with love and not hate or we are to become hated in return.

The modern day has become thinner everywhere Meno.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:45 am

My patterns always seem to gravitate toward similar patterns - this is no surprise for me...been missing PY too...

encode_decode wrote:General powers. I walk through the forest, turn over rocks to see what is under them, and put the rock back where it was. Stand without judgment - what if we are meant to judge? If we feel we must reproach someone, it should be expected that we are to be held to the same customary regard in return. "Judge not, lest ye be judged." We must remain compassionate to our fellow man and show an ability to understand and share the feelings of another. If we are to judge then we must do so with love and not hate or we are to become hated in return.

Been thinking about this but I am a little sad. Today I seen hatred from another. They seem to hate without understanding what they are hating. It is like fear of the unknown but instead hatred of the misunderstood.

Convinced of what does not work in their country not also working in another country. Marginalizing the core by grasping their pride...when I offered a hand for understanding, I was met with pride even though I was privy to the inside of the worship encountered by them. When you know a man-god(Edit: I keep forgetting - this is demigod) personally but are sent to the periphery because the worship of your friend is corrupt through the worshippers jealous-pride. All I can do now is let go.

This is why I avoid some things in life, these days - people are quick to judge if they know too much - or think they know something. I don't know. How to express this properly..?

:-k

...hmmm...last thought that came to mind...their acknowledge is a barrier for them...
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: Formation

Postby obsrvr524 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:50 am

I would attempt to participate in this thread - but honestly I have no idea what either of you are saying - :-?

I just thought I would let you know. O:)
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Formation

Postby encode_decode » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:21 am

Look what the cat dragged in. I don't see you around these parts of the ILP universe, obsrvr524.

Interestingly, some creative writing has been censored as well as banned in certain cultures. There are some good reasons that such censorship would take place along with any bans.

obsrvr524 wrote:I would attempt to participate in this thread - but honestly I have no idea what either of you are saying - :-?

Why would you attempt to participate in this thread? Did something catch your eye? There are many threads in the creative writing category that I have no real idea about their content but when something catches my eye, I will just ask a question, perhaps pay a compliment if I like something that someone has written or make a comment saying a particular post reminds me of something. Creative writing is any writing that goes outside the set limits in some other genres that have more restrictive rules of expression, so poems and short stories as an example can fall under the category of creative writing. Due to the lack of such restrictive rules in creative writing, authors are freer to experiment with words and word patterns. Part of creative writing is exploring original styles. There is no universal definition of this category and no official rules - just some guidance in high schools and universities based on texts that already exist as well as a requirement to pass exams based on some expressed criteria. If we were to apply very restrictive rules to creative writing then there is a threat to the level or amount of expression the author would be able to work with. The basis of any criteria in an educational setting is centered around a curriculum.

obsrvr524 wrote:I just thought I would let you know. O:)

Well, thanks for that obsrvr524. You seem more interested in the journalistic-type text that contains political tones. I have never seen you comment on any creative writing before.

The information I have provided in this post is not even close to being an exhaustive description of creative writing. There are subcategories, I have not mentioned here.
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Writing



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users