The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:14 pm

I dont understand what you are saying at all.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby Meno_ » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:15 pm

Will try to summarize:

"realize the optically dispersive 'effect'(with James view in mind) but I believe pre-scholastic approaches currently have been eclipsed by modern, structural modes of interpreting them.( signification & identification) through resembling-analogous modes of understanding them.

I dont understand this sentence at all."


maybe too simply and reductively:


Out of the schisms between the different heresies, one comes to mind re: the Bishop of Avila and his sorry state, continue after pressing problem.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9007
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:32 pm

What are you saying??? Are you talking about Gnosticism and Christianity? I think Gnosticism is bullshit but its tradition lives on from Plato to post-modernism and back. I identify with the Aristotelian tradition, from Aristotle through scholasticism through renaissance to an admittance of a complete collapse of philosophy from the beginning of the 20 century onwards. I believe in philosophy done through strict, mathematical logic and leave the supernatural and mystical to religion.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:50 pm

I want to clarify something. Just because I disagree with something, does not mean I deny it any or even a considerable amount of merit, intellectual or other. Platonic tradition has many great, great minds and great personalities and also contributed to Western civilization.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby Meno_ » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:38 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:What are you saying??? Are you talking about Gnosticism and Christianity? I think Gnosticism is bullshit but its tradition lives on from Plato to post-modernism and back. I identify with the Aristotelian tradition, from Aristotle through scholasticism through renaissance to an admittance of a complete collapse of philosophy from the beginning of the 20 century onwards. I believe in philosophy done through strict, mathematical logic and leave the supernatural and mystical to religion.



Im back sorry for the delay. I brought in the schism and the execution of the Bishop of Avila founds well the schism, and brought forth the various synod intervening, finally after the facts caused the reverse martyrization , showing crap or not, and with You im not for or against the opinions thereof, but the objectivity that was brought up in the pointed to synthesis; not with standing all that, the whole argument is meant to be solved by primal logicality that the Creator possesses.

The point is, that may be a necessary presumption, a forward looking landscape later to be filled in in a sort of reverse divine comedy, but what rules today is the hope toward fated action based on faith. Course Play has as well a lot to say.

Schisms in the sense You also has looked at from a differing mirrored plane upends this optical divergence , at the very least!

Thanks for Your thoughtful and helpful comments.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9007
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:09 pm

you make no sense to me at all. stop speaking in bizarre code-words.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:20 pm

by the way, you harmless fools are being gossiped around here by an even bigger pack of insane dullard kooks: https://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t2310p150-absolute
i just wish they had considered me a bit more since i am suspiciously like air there, non-existent and not admitted of despite me spitting constant bile of shit and criticism on them that goes over anything, anybody else here produces...what do you think of that Meno??? do you think i am an insane dullard???
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby Meno_ » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:37 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:by the way, you harmless fools are being gossiped around here by an even bigger pack of insane dullard kooks: https://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t2310p150-absolut
i just wish they had considered me a bit more since i am suspiciously like air there, non-existent and not admitted of despite me spitting constant bile of shit and criticism on them that goes over anything, anybody else here produces...what do you think of that Meno??? do you think i am an insane dullard???



Thanks, and You fulfilled what was expected all along, but it does present some irony in self valuing.
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9007
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:13 pm

i will stroke your penis if you stroke mine.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby Meno_ » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:25 pm

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:i will stroke your penis if you stroke mine.



Oh, is that all?
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 9007
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:47 pm

i guess i could rub your balls with the other hand if you stick your thumb in my ass as we discuss philosophy.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby Dan~ » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:03 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:i will stroke your penis if you stroke mine.

i guess i could rub your balls with the other hand if you stick your thumb in my ass as we discuss philosophy.

These are terrible things to say.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
ImageImage
Truth is based in sensing, in vision. And we can only see when we are alive.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10666
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: Canada Alberta

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:15 am

Sorry buddy I ran out of things to say
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby encode_decode » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:27 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Sorry buddy I ran out of things to say

You have not :D
I will build a nerdlike structure in 2021
I only meant that the cat knows - or discovers - that we can toss it out a window at any time = "authority". Dogs accept that notion more quickly - not as willing to test it. O:) - obsrvr524
User avatar
encode_decode
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Location: Nebula

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:48 pm

encode_decode wrote:
polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:Sorry buddy I ran out of things to say

You have not :D

..because it was intentional.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22278
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:07 pm

fuck off neo-nazi kook, you can cut your pretence with a knife, thats how thick it is.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: The Superdeterministic Design (SD) Argument for God

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:09 pm

meow!!!
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
User avatar
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:47 am

Previous

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]