On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Parodites » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:54 am

I will begin by observing our revered 'transition of power'. No massive riots or civil war; that is good. There are those who would fan that flame, as though it would accomplish anything. Read Clausewitz. When you initiate a conflict,- a war; when you attack, you must attack with the aim of ending the conflict. Everything before the moment of attack is in the realm of strategy and organization. Attrition is the greatest foe,- one more deadly than any other potential enemy,- and the person who would attack without having fully seen through to the ends of the engagement, with the promise of victory, is a fool. If you attack, you attack to end the conflict as quickly as possible- only when you know it won't just leave a wound. Wounding an enemy and running away is nothing, even if you intend to attack again: you will begin a cycle of attrition that will very likely destroy you. The population of the US, at no level,- either county, state, or multi-state,- possesses the strategy, organization, the means, or even the will to see through an attack in this way, to see through an attack to its ends: therefor, leaving the field of political, academic, and philosophic discourse, to go engage in physical conflict,- even if you believe this election was fraudulent- would be fucking stupid. Sure, there's a time to attack, to rebel. That is how my country was created. But it ain't that time now, chief, and anyone who thinks it is that time right now is fucking LARPing. The Qanon stuff is a LARP, even though I am a big fan of gematria. Hell, some LARPs are entertaining. But down to the goddamn last second there were people who thought this was all a big 7d chess move by Trump and there was a plan in place and everything was proceeding as intended and in the last moments, somehow, the swamp would be drawn out and caught in a deliberate loss by Trump, to expose their illegal and fraudulent gaming of our electoral system, so that they would be disbanded in one fell swoop and Trump would in the end be inaugurated. No, we got fucked. That's what happened. They employed quasi-legal strategies, mostly around mail-in voting, and that, combined with the fact that Trump's turnout underperformed, eventuated his loss. Recently, Fixed has called me a traitor, a Chinese defector, and un-American for these two opinions: that all the civil war, rebel stuff is a bunch of LARPing and it is not anywhere even close to the time for something like that, and the second opinion, namely that this was not an elaborate plan by Trump and that we should deal with the fact that he lost, even if he lost partly on account of fraudulent mail in votes, so that by accepting that reality, we might move forward with new strategies for next time. Yeah, I'm a traitor, a Chinese sympathizer/defector, and "not a real American" because of that: sure. You can call it whatever you want, but I know what is going on. "What's going on" demands a high-resolution language; a high-fidelity discourse, and anyone who moves forward in our present situation without knowing "what's going on", is going to be in for a big surprise when it turns out that normalcy, that boring-ness, that mediocrity, that apathy is not returning under Biden, and that the chaos is only getting worse, in accordance to the will of the frog-god of Khaos, the contrivances of unholy or 'profane gnosis' by PABAXIS-KEK.

So we've got a new president. To those who voted for him: you believe he will work for the individual, for the family, for the actual US citizen. I'd like to know how. By perpetuating economically malignant policies for the sake of a virus that a Stanford study just told us was entirely unaffected by all the restrictions and lockdowns? (We had the entire 20th century to figure out how infectious disease works, we didn't need a study to tell us these lockdowns did nothing. Well, apparently some people did. You know what does help? The same thing that helps with all transmissible viruses. Don't stand right in someone's face while they are coughing on you, and also: wash your hands. There ya go. Problem solved. Let's move on.) Because there's like... a lot of families that are not doing very well after losing their little businesses. A lot of disenfranchised individuals floating around now. Walmart, Best Buy, and whatever else might survive such restrictions just fine, but it's the small family run ones that end up having to close because of this. Or will Biden support the American family through globalist policies (globalist corporate puppet that he is) that benefit the big corporations I just mentioned, you know, the ones Leftists used to hate and rail against- them and the Chinese of course. I didn't include question marks because the questions I asked here are rhetorical. They're not actually questions. They're a signal to engage your active-listening and actually read the shit. Perhaps you don't have much of a mind for policy, for the actual legal structures being thrown around; perhaps you voted for him because you want decency, inclusion, "normality" again, after the strain of so much political engagement these last few years- the meme magic is just too heavy now. I won't say much for normality. Normality is bovine, insipid, boring; normality is... normal. Decency and inclusion are meaningless words. Vapid emotive constructs used by people who don't know anything. They have no meaning in themselves, (as I do not believe my concept of 'inclusion' and yours are at all similar, in fact, they are likely opposite) all they are is little word-games people play to demonstrate their 'goodness', like a mindless bird waving its feathers around in some kind of bizarre mating ritual that doesn't even know why it does what it does, it just does it instinctively. Policies mean something, not these little word games. And guess what, we had Biden before. He's an extension of Obama, who we had eight years of, who is himself an extension of Bush, who is an extension of Clinton. All of these people, Dem or Rep. have almost the exact same actual policies when it comes to foreign relations and economy or anything that matters. One likes gay people more than the other, and one hates marijuana less than the other: that's been the only difference in our last couple presidents. It's decades worth of presidency there and it didn't do anything for us the last 30 years, what do you think will come of it in the next 30?

Inclusion, decency, normality- those are all meaningless bird-calls, but how about equality. Yeah, that one is meaningless too. A word that means nothing in itself: a total abstraction. Certain "social inequalities" did and do exist, yes. The idea of females being subservient or compensatory for males, for example, existed, and exists. Ever since the early Renaissance when Dante started devoting poetry to a woman he saw on the street two times and didn't say a word to, configuring her as a mystical expression of his God. But before that as well. Man lives in a world of sublimations. A world of reflections, of reflections of reflections; a world of, more than anything else, images. The reality will never be as important to us as the image, as the symbol, because the symbol is only ever a symbol- for ourselves, which is all that really matters; our faith, our destiny, our world,- our DAEMON; our negotiation staked between the world of Becoming and that of Being, in our effort to emerge from Becoming into Being, our effort to reach Being and cross over the Abyss, to finally touch the image of ourselves and tear through the "katabasion"; [Asterius of Amaseia describes the katabasion as the underground, darkened chamber in which the Eleusinian mysteries were conducted.] our effort to reach perfection, which Plato called the 'metaxy' of philosophic-love. Narcissism is our great danger, the self-sublimed reflection on the mystical spring: the resentment of the Void. That is what narcissism is. The resentment of the Void,- the resentment that anything should... exist. Women have their own danger; I don't know what it is. But these aren't arbitrary realities that emerged out of a blind evolutionary process,- an inherently unjust or irrational, mindless expression of Nature and the triumph of 'matter' over Geist, over Spirit, over Mind.

Take a look around; I'm gonna give you a "basic gestalt" of the whole global situation,- you and anyone else who reads this. It's a little long but, if you want to know what's happening, give it a read. Biden, like Obama before him, Clinton, and even Bush, all advanced multi-lateral, convoluted trade relationships, like that of the TPP (which Trump stopped on his first day in office). I will explain why such multi-lateral structures are 'bad', but first, a note on communism. Marxism and communism were pretty much destroyed in their raw forms, as actual political force, and became instead, a kind of social theory grounded on the idea of the materialist historical-dialectic, which inverted the Hegelian schema. Hegel's dialectic begins with a thesis, moves to antithesis, and then to synthesis, so that Geist- the human mind, is essentially spiraling between dichotomous relationships while approaching an Absolute, that is, a conclusive synthesis in which it finally comes to understand itself, independent from any external forces. In Marx, there is no Geist. There are blind evolutionary forces and, simply through entropy, patterns emerge in them that fill in for the 'thesis stage', and this includes the psychological imprints upon our actual brains created by oppressive evolutionary structures like the class-struggle in Marx, or Nietzsche's master-slave struggle. Antithesis is then the only stage left in the Marxist dialectic: it consists in socially DE-constructing all the hierarchic arrangements produced over time in these master-slave struggles, these struggles between the genders, etc. Even deconstructing 'gender' itself. That is Leftism. The belief that all such evolutionary hierarchies are intrinsically unjust, and that all individuality is simply the delusional mind of someone in one of these hierarchies telling themselves it's really a 'fair game', so that the only (supra-)ethical injunction that remains is: the command to eradicate these hierarchies, structures, dynamics, like the gender roles, like the nuclear family, like gender itself, etc. etc. in hope of returning man to his natural state, to the "species essence" from which he has been estranged,- from which he has been alienated by the arbitrary configurations of the division of labor thrust upon him through the processes of mechanization, industrialization, "capitalism",- an imaginary state of equality, equivocation, of perfect entropy- an imaginary Utopia, in Marx, or simply cessation in more radical theorists, as I wrote here:

" ... a Blanquian despair- a socialism without any faith in the
revolutionary potential of the proletariat, stripped of all irony and all possibility of further
self-reflection,- an empty sky into which man projects his equally empty Utopia as the
whimpered fulfillment of Knowledge, and all this in a “universe of swerves and collisions”,
trapped in the permanence of process and the attempt to “find a center that is everywhere and
nowhere” through some “ultimate declination” with which the last computation might be made
and the half-life of the proton discovered."

This Hegelian inversion led to the emergence of social constructionism, (the idea that we are all biological robots entirely shaped by our environment, that is, shaped by the class struggle, the master-slave, white-black, man-woman dynamic, which created over time a division of labor by alienating humans from some imaginary 'essence' on account of which we are all 'equal',- an essential equivocation of the genders, races, etc.) critical theory, etc. But Globalism took the place, as political force, once occupied by communism.

Globalism took communism's place in the ordo saeclorum, and is very much alive. Globalism isn't just a word or a meme, it refers to complex trade arrangements between a large number of countries, so that a lowest-common-denominator effect occurs, at the expense of the richer countries involved- namely, the US. Corporations however, (which Biden serves as much as Obama, Clinton, and Bush) which are multi-national institutions now,- because their monopolistic empires have been encouraged and even directly assisted by governments and polices like those which Biden would spearhead,- benefit from exploiting this lowest-common-denominator effect, preying upon the disadvantaged participants in these deals, growing fat on the stolen wealth they have torn away from independent nations through this concealed, deceptive, occult process, while smaller businesses at the local level of any one country's economy involved in the trade deal in question are starved out, and suffer the ill effects. This in turn causes a weakening on a nation's local level organization, and thus breeds a dependency upon government,- namely the kind of government that would further assist the global corporatocracy through deceptive politics, like advancing the idea of an open-border as though it were a socially just, morally enlightened, heroic thing, when in fact, an Obama or Biden only support the idea of open borders because it would help to create the pan-hemispheric global economy that they want, because that is the kind of economy where multi-national corporations thrive. This stage of state-assisted monopolization is something I call Braudelian-capitalism; it began during the era of the second world war, because the first world-war occurred as a consequence of unrestricted free-trade: local state-level economies for example, did not properly circulate excess wealth up to the higher echelons of the 'commanding economic heights', so that a stagnation occurred that, as Lenin said, brought about import-export problems and destabilized international relationships. That instability led to the first world war. Lenin prophesied that capitalism's reign would end, that it would self-terminate, that it could not survive the instability he predicted: but no, it did survive this- both the first and second world war. After the first one, we learned a lesson: excess wealth can't just stay circulating around local businesses at the state level, (the era of "free trade") it has to be funneled up to an Elon Musk or a Bill Gates or something, to speak half-facetiously, so that it can be intelligently re-invested into the next technological breakthrough, (read Stiegler's thesis on the fire of Prometheus, our first 'technology', globalization and 'techne') as research demands incredible expenditures of capital, and is the only thing that keeps the economy moving at the global level. So governments began to craft legal frameworks that privileged one corporation over another, helping them to monopolize and create a functioning hierarchy that would ensure excess capital is funneled up to a 1 percent in the economic heights, where it can be re-invested into new technology. The strategies developed in light of that first war, brought about a second world war, because the strategies in question required the cooperation of a great deal of states and Germany refused to get with the program, while the Russians wanted, as Dugin said, to resist as well and find a different strategy, one other than globalization,- their own way. (Dugin's "Fourth Way".) The international banking system also came about in this process, but that is more properly, a separate stage in the evolution of capital, namely the stage I call "globalism", (the current one; 'tertiary-capital') which is what I came here to talk about. In this third stage, the multi-national corporations and institutes I have been discussing are not merely assisted by government,- they have actually become, in a very real sense, even more powerful than those governments,- more powerful than actual Nation-States.

I spoke of the two great antagonists, Germany and Russia, but what of the Chinese? Perhaps a third world-war will occur, as China doesn't simply want to resist globalization, as the Germans did, nor find an alternate strategy like the Russians: no, they want to take the US' place as the leader of globalization, as the primary player; they want to be the great hub upon which this wheel turns so relentlessly. The US would prefer to remain in charge of it, if one can speak of being in charge here; it's more like the US wants to remain the primary body upon which the parasite-symbiote of these multi-national corporations feed,- because being fed on is better than being dead.

The recent lockdowns consequent to the maniacal paranoia about the pandemic, as churned up by the raving media and the schizophrenic news cycle, are an example of the state of this weakened population,- a population more accepting of... constraint, upon their basic freedoms, and unquestioning in their obedience to authority. It also helps starve out local, ground level economies, because as I said, Walmart or Best Buy can survive the eco-lockdowns just fine- it is the small, family businesses that end up having to close because of this: and the more of them that close, the happier a Walmart will be, for in the long run, this will actually BENEFIT them- the government is killing all their competition for them through these economic restrictions. I want you to actually think about what I just said. Actually think about it. The government is helping to starve out corporate competitors through manipulative quasi-legal economic lockdowns, and taking advantage of an organizationally weakened local-level population, further de-stabilized by a predatory media and news cycle designed to breed mania, paranoia, fear, hatred, and division, to push through certain policies that would otherwise never be accepted, even hypothetically, at least by US citizens- like the idea of a COVID vaccine passport. The idea of world governments taking full control of global transport would... that would be a conspiracy theory if you said it 10 years ago, even 5 years ago: but now, it's as though nobody even thinks any of this is questionable or... weird. Guys, it's pretty weird. That a world government has emerged and taken full control of global transportation, ... over a bad flu. If you guys will accept that for a bad case of the flu, then honestly: is there anything you WOULDN'T accept on the part of the authorities? Could they do anything to you at this point that you'd stand up and say NO to? Maybe that's a problem.

At any rate, if the US enters into a bi-lateral trade arrangement with a single country, we can utilize our leverage economically in order to maximize the benefit to ourselves, whereas if 50 countries are involved in the same trade deal, like I said- the richest countries suffer, because they can no longer negotiate properly. But someone benefits from it: the multi-national corporations can essentially rob countries of their wealth by exploiting their lack of leverage in these globalist deals. In a real sense, some corporations have become more powerful than nation-states through the process I have described here- a process called 'globalization'. And you are free to examine the record of Biden, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and see plain as day: they all fervently advanced these 'globalist' policies. Trump didn't. The TPP was the most extreme globalist arrangement ever conceived, and Trump, by executive order, nullified it on his very first day in office. He made a very explicit, specific promise to his supporters and, more generally, to the US populace: and he followed through with it. How many politicians can you say that about? Even if you hate everything I just wrote, even if you despise Trump as some kind of orange Hitler, and- no matter how dumb you might be-, take exception to my analysis of the global political theater... you should still posses the cognitive resources to affirm what I just said: He. Kept. A. Promise. End. Of. Sentence.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Parodites » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:55 pm

I dumbed my text down as much as possible for the conveniences of the... lexically and attention-span deficient modern reader. See? You still have nothing. A big zero. I gave up looking for an intellectual challenge a long time ago, but you could at least try.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby promethean75 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:25 pm

promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4176
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Parodites » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:50 pm

Why don't one of you motherfuckers call me a "bad American" or a traitor and tell me to lick the boots of the Chinese because I don't support running into federal buildings with a gang-load of retard LARPing morons pretending they're going to initiate a glorious civil war or something?
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby promethean75 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:11 pm

Well I dont believe there can be such things as 'traitors' because I don't believe there are such things as countries, or that vague stuff sociologists call 'culture' or nation.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4176
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby phoneutria » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:49 pm

i read about a third of the way down and i was agreeing with most of what was said
specially on the merits of trump
as much as his vulgarity insulted me
he represented a mindset
it was crucial
it's worrying to see him go the way that he did
because of the equation of him with his standing
making it so his complete rejection and casting away
signals also a complete rejection of that mindset
and it's very telling how biden's first actions in service
were to reverse all of the actions that were anti-globalism
re-entering TPP, the paris agreement, opening immigration

i'll continue reading before talking though
you sit back and enjoy your buzz there
some of us have to work for money
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby phoneutria » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:52 pm

promethean75 wrote:Well I dont believe there can be such things as 'traitors' because I don't believe there are such things as countries, or that vague stuff sociologists call 'culture' or nation.


yeah these vague things like
the meaning of life
the reason for existing
hippie shit like
the foundations of human civilization
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:05 am

phoneutria wrote:
promethean75 wrote:Well I dont believe there can be such things as 'traitors' because I don't believe there are such things as countries, or that vague stuff sociologists call 'culture' or nation.


yeah these vague things like
the meaning of life
the reason for existing
hippie shit like
the foundations of human civilization

No earf either all illusion.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8467
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby perpetualburn » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:35 am

parodites wrote:But before that as well. Man lives in a world of sublimations. A world of reflections, of reflections of reflections; a world of, more than anything else, images. The reality will never be as important to us as the image, as the symbol, because the symbol is only ever a symbol- for ourselves, which is all that really matters; our faith, our destiny, our world,- our DAEMON; our negotiation staked between the world of Becoming and that of Being, in our effort to emerge from Becoming into Being, our effort to reach Being and cross over the Abyss, to finally touch the image of ourselves and tear through the "katabasion"; [Asterius of Amaseia describes the katabasion as the underground, darkened chamber in which the Eleusinian mysteries were conducted.] our effort to reach perfection, which Plato called the 'metaxy' of philosophic-love.




But down to the goddamn last second there were people who thought this was all a big 7d chess move by Trump and there was a plan in place and everything was proceeding as intended and in the last moments, somehow, the swamp would be drawn out and caught in a deliberate loss by Trump, to expose their illegal and fraudulent gaming of our electoral system, so that they would be disbanded in one fell swoop and Trump would in the end be inaugurated. No, we got fucked. That's what happened. They employed quasi-legal strategies, mostly around mail-in voting, and that, combined with the fact that Trump's turnout underperformed, eventuated his loss.


People got really hyped up with the last second, save the republic stuff (the military were really there to round up the traitors, Mike Pompeo's twitter feed countdown, no "black pilling" on rooshv forum, gotta keep the faith alive to the very last moment etc). It felt like the build up to a big fight and then the fight itself doesn't deliver. I already knew there wasn't going to be a full-blown, hot civil war if only because the majority of people in this country are fat, disgusting slobs.

anyone who moves forward in our present situation without knowing "what's going on", is going to be in for a big surprise when it turns out that normalcy, that boring-ness, that mediocrity, that apathy is not returning under Biden, and that the chaos is only getting worse, in accordance to the will of the frog-god of Khaos, the contrivances of unholy or 'profane gnosis' by PABAXIS-KEK.


Indeed. In fact, the left are now going all in on hunting down and rounding up "domestic terrorists." What could be more American than using the Patriot Act to grind free thinking Americans into dust. Of course, this too might be theater (i.e. all that really comes of the left's hysterical (manufactured) over-reaction to the Capitol "insurrection" is a minor crackdown on "dissidents" then its memory-holed like everything else)...That said, if the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act actually passes, that would be pretty big. The big question now is how hard the left will keep pushing censorship. Why does the left always say "threats to the democracy" and never "the republic"?

As far as boring-ness, mediocrity, and apathy... they never left... it's why civil war was never on the table. The enlisted, combat arms of the military is waaay too conservative for the left to ever try to cross a line (on a big scale) which would result in real, (not role play "insurrection") violent backlash. The goal is still the same. Death by a thousand cuts. Death to what though?

That a world government has emerged and taken full control of global transportation, ... over a bad flu. If you guys will accept that for a bad case of the flu, then honestly: is there anything you WOULDN'T accept on the part of the authorities? Could they do anything to you at this point that you'd stand up and say NO to? Maybe that's a problem.


There is still a line (like actual death squads). There were probably countless meetings about how far they could push people. The problem with the covid-compliance agenda is the rules are too easy to break. But maybe that's the point. It's not about getting people to comply 100% like a well choreographed military marching band... as much as getting people to just make an effort to comply (but never to actually say no)... Which is what most people do. Restaurants and gyms aren't strictly complying with capacity limits or even mask restrictions... But they're apathetically complying, instead of giving a hard NO to the restrictions (well, except for that one gym in New Jersey). The covid lie was so big that now they need to keep up the charade until they slowly fade it out (I just heard Biden say herd immunity by the summer).

None of this changes the fact that the majority of Americans begrudgingly went along (and continue to go along) with gross violations to their supposedly sacred Constitution. They wanted to sit back with their popcorn from the comfort of their ez chairs as Trump rounded up all the traitors at the last hour in the most dramatic, entertaining fashion conceivable. Of course, this isn't that crazy of an idea or so out of this world when you consider how we dropped two atomic bombs on civilian populations last century. I attribute the failure of conservatives to retain the white house at least partially with their failure to resist covid-1984.
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:57 am

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Parodites » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:24 pm

promethean75 wrote:Well I dont believe there can be such things as 'traitors' because I don't believe there are such things as countries, or that vague stuff sociologists call 'culture' or nation.



You don't even understand the idea of... just... structure? You understand that a human can take an oath and then break the oath right? Well that's what a "traitor" is. I don't even know what to say. You understand that there are plots of land on planet earth under the physical control of one group of people and not another, and these groups of people formulate their own laws and enforce them within the boundaries of that land, and they enter into international compacts ... It's called the Nation-State man, it's not sociology, it's political science. If you can't even get that far, how are we going to analyze the causal factors involved in things like the World Wars? Explain to me WHY the human race killed themselves by the tens of millions man. Why. Why did the world wars occur. You can't answer the question with that brilliant "derp cuntries r just imaginary borders drawn on a map' outlook. Well I can answer the question, and I did in OP. If you can't understand the fundamental doctrine of all political science- the concept of a Nation-State, then how are we going to work together in a discussion to delineate the disadvantages incurred by multi-national institutions involving themselves in the kind of trade deals I went over, like with our recent re-commitment to the Paris Accords? What- do you think that's about the environment? It's the federal government and corporate entities attempting to make the US energy reliant on other nations, like China. Like I said here:

These megacorps are multinational institutions. If you raise taxes, they will just move a factory over to China; boom, problem solved. You can't fight this with, what- raising taxes? These corps. are stronger than most nation-states at this point. Globalism took communism's place in the ordo saeclorum, and is very much alive. Globalism isn't just a word or a meme, it refers to complex trade arrangements between a large number of countries, so that a lowest-common-denominator effect occurs, at the expense of the richer countries involved- namely, the US. Corporations however, (which Biden serves as much as Obama, Clinton, and Bush) which are multi-national institutions now,- because their monopolistic empires have been encouraged and even directly assisted by governments and polices like those which Biden would spearhead,- benefit from exploiting this lowest-common-denominator effect, preying upon the disadvantaged participants in these deals, growing fat on the stolen wealth they have torn away from independent nations through this concealed, deceptive, occult process, while smaller businesses at the local level of any one country's economy involved in the trade deal in question are starved out, and suffer the ill effects. This in turn causes a weakening on a nation's local level organization, and thus breeds a dependency upon government,- namely the kind of government that would further assist the global corporatocracy through deceptive politics, like advancing the idea of an open-border as though it were a socially just, morally enlightened, heroic thing, when in fact, an Obama or Biden only support the idea of open borders because it would help to create the pan-hemispheric global economy that they want, because that is the kind of economy where multi-national corporations thrive. This stage of state-assisted monopolization is something I call Braudelian-capitalism; it began during the era of the second world war, because the first world-war occurred as a consequence of unrestricted free-trade: local state-level economies for example, did not properly circulate excess wealth up to the higher echelons of the 'commanding economic heights', so that a stagnation occurred that, as Lenin said, brought about import-export problems and destabilized international relationships. That instability led to the first world war. Lenin prophesied that capitalism's reign would end, that it would self-terminate, that it could not survive the instability he predicted: but no, it did survive this- both the first and second world war. After the first one, we learned a lesson: excess wealth can't just stay circulating around local businesses at the state level, (the era of "free trade") it has to be funneled up to an Elon Musk or a Bill Gates or something, to speak half-facetiously, so that it can be intelligently re-invested into the next technological breakthrough, (read Stiegler's thesis on the fire of Prometheus, our first 'technology', globalization and 'techne') as research demands incredible expenditures of capital, and is the only thing that keeps the economy moving at the global level. So governments began to craft legal frameworks that privileged one corporation over another, helping them to monopolize and create a functioning hierarchy that would ensure excess capital is funneled up to a 1 percent in the economic heights, where it can be re-invested into new technology. The strategies developed in light of that first war, brought about a second world war, because the strategies in question required the cooperation of a great deal of states and Germany refused to get with the program, while the Russians wanted, as Dugin said, to resist as well and find a different strategy, one other than globalization,- their own way. (Dugin's "Fourth Way".) The international banking system also came about in this process, but that is more properly, a separate stage in the evolution of capital, namely the stage I call "globalism", (the current one; 'tertiary-capital') which is what I came here to talk about. In this third stage, the multi-national corporations and institutes I have been discussing are not merely assisted by government,- they have actually become, in a very real sense, even more powerful than those governments,- more powerful than actual Nation-States.


They move their factories to China because they can escape US tax enforcement, China doesn't care how many corners they cut when it comes to pollution, and thirdly, they can use the Chinese for essentially slave-labor. So they bankrupt the US, steal wealth from every nation involved in the entangled trade deals, poison the earth with toxins, and get free slaves. That's what Biden, Obama, Bush, and Clinton are all about. That is what the Paris Accords are. That is what the pipeline is about. Making the US energy dependent on other countries like China, where the corps. in question get to do all the fun stuff I just enumerated pretty effin' articulately.

The Nation-State is an abstraction. Abstractions help us to understand the world and navigate subtle conversations, like with my analysis of the causal factors involved in WW1 and WW2, and probably WW3 too, if you also read what I said about China, and how it is a kind of third major antagonist, with the other two, Russia and Germany. Here's another abstraction: numbers. You know, math. Turns out that shit is really useful if you want to do pretty much anything.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Parodites » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:33 pm

" There is still a line (like actual death squads). There were probably countless meetings about how far they could push people."


The Great Reset, if you follow what the World Economic Forum is doing. They pull this stuff out and justify it with the recent pandemic, (which you have nothing to fear from unless you're over the age of 75 and/or you have cancer/aids) but they've been cooking that dogshit up for years.

A lot of people on both the Left and Right, Pro-Trump and Anti-Trump, seem to have gotten into politics very recently. It's like a, I don't know, a kind of game, a LARP or something. Accordingly, the big insurrection was 200 unorganized morons haphazardly waltzing into the capitol building to take selfies and knock over a senator's lectern. They threatened sedition in Seatle with the formation of a literal Autonomous Zone, (the dictionary definition of ACTUAL insurrection) which our current vice president spoke endearingly of and seemed to encourage- with no consequences. But Trump saying "make your voices heard"- yeah. Sure. That's a call to insurrection and I am sure that it will make for a rock solid legal argument and get a conviction over this second impeachment. This one has an even flimsier basis than the first impeachment, which was unsuccessful. I'll bet any motherfucker in here on it. Get your bitcoins out: this impeachment will result in a big ZERO, and all it is, is another circus, a pageant, a little show, a fucking cartoon for the news/media to parasitize, and get their dose of Trumpo-maniacal hatred in one last time while he's on his way out.

Politics is not a game or social media popularity contest or LARP for people like me. (I don't think it is that for Fixed either, but he called me a "treasonous piece of shit" and "un-american" recently because I did not endorse the moronic violent cumstains charging into federal buildings and shit. I don't encourage violent uprising when there is precisely ZERO chance of success.) At any rate, I think that is what it is for a lot of people, just some kind of game. So I don't really care about teams, about winning, about losing, about getting retweeted and upvoted. The fact that I "lost" doesn't actually mean anything to me, and I'm not sore about it. I'm sore about the fact that my country is going to further bankrupt itself to go fight a new war, under Biden. (I bet you everything I own that we send a bunch of troops back to the ME and initiate another series of armed conflicts: because that is what Obama did, man. We've had Biden already for eight years. It is what Clinton did, it is what Bush did, and Biden is simply a continuation of Obama, Clinton, and Bush. Read their actual "accomplishments", as career politicians, and look at the actual policies all four have spent their lives peddling, and you notice one striking thing: Bush and Obama advanced nearly identical policies on the subject of something like economy or foreign relations... The only difference between them is that one pretends to like gay people more than the other.) I'm sore about the fact that formerly seemingly rational people (liberals and leftists) now seem to embrace and encourage war, censorship, big media, and corporatocratic government,- the very quintessence of everything they were supposed to be fighting against, solely because of the fact that it "isn't Trump". I'm sore about the fact that the corporate drone of a president we have is going to work primarily for the benefit of multi-national institutions, (and China) at the expense of course, of the US citizenry. I'm sore about the fact that no economic relief will be provided to us- quite the opposite. I'm sore about the fact that, after the lockdowns are demonstrated to have no effect curbing the virus, the people caught up in this insane mania about it will just forget any of it ever happened, just like they magically forgot about spending the first two years of Trump's presidency ranting about a schizophrenic "Russian conspiracy" after it was conclusively proven to have been literally nothing, so that they could of course go on to call people alleging voter fraud the conspiracy theorists. It's honestly, hilarious. The one thing I'm not sore about though, is the laugh riot this crypt-keeper looking corporate puppet is going to provide us for... well I doubt he survives a full four years, but at least a few months! Maybe a whole year or two even. It's gonna be hilarious. And after he kicks off, 200 years old as he is, women of the US can take great pride in the fact that the first US female president, Kamala, was UNELECTED. From now until the end of the universe, that is what the reality will be: the first US female president, was un-elected, and needed an elected male to get her into office- by croaking. As a female, presumably, (Biden might disagree, if his recent actions about women sports is anything to go by) would women not find that a little, what's the word, humiliating?
Last edited by Parodites on Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:51 pm

Just for a second stop lying about me will ya
I called you a traitor because you conceded to the criminal. I have nothing to do with any protesters.
I am behind the real president and his military. Not entirely sure how much of the army is with Trump (who got 75 percent of the vote) but obviously many army don't want to be beholden to China.

I'll stop calling you names once you decide to read me properly. Because then you won't be spreading vile lies.

I never expected you to be as bad at reading as that, it profoundly shocked me.
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The strong act as they may, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
Before the Light - Philosophy 77 - sumofalltemples - The Magickal Tree of Life Academy

Image
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Parodites » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:56 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Just for a second stop lying about me will ya
I called you a traitor because you conceded to the criminal. I have nothing to do with any protesters.
I am behind the real president and his military.

I'll stop calling you names once you decide to read me properly.



What do you mean I conceded? THE FUCKING DUDE WAS INAUGURATED. What am I supposed to do about it? I'm a traitor for recognizing that Biden is now the president? BUT HE FUCKING IS THE PRESIDENT. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE ELECTION WAS FRAUDULENT, HE'S BEEN INAUGURATED. Trump does not any longer command the military, Biden does.

THIS IS AN EVEN FUCKING DUMBER RATIONALE FOR CALLING ME A TRAITOR (TO IDEALS I SPENT THE LAST TWO DECADES WRITING AND FIGHTING FOR) THAN WHAT I ASSUMED YOU WERE DOING IT FOR, MY ANTI-VIOLENCE/PROTESTOR/CIVIL WAR STUFF.

IT'S. EVEN. DUMBER. DUDE.

It's fucking insane to go around proclaiming Trump to still be the president man, it's insane to call someone a "treasonous horsehit" for recognizing that Biden is now, unfortunately, president of the United States.
Last edited by Parodites on Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:59 pm

No he is not. He was flown in on a private jet, the army doesnt recognize him, the whole thing was illegal.
The strong act as they may, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
Before the Light - Philosophy 77 - sumofalltemples - The Magickal Tree of Life Academy

Image
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:00 pm

Sorry, but you can't be antiviolence and Constitutional and at the same time claim Biden is president.
Trump never conceded.
The strong act as they may, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
Before the Light - Philosophy 77 - sumofalltemples - The Magickal Tree of Life Academy

Image
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Parodites » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:03 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:No he is not. He was flown in on a private jet, the army doesnt recognize him, the whole thing was illegal. Sorry, but you can't be antiviolence and Constitutional and at the same time claim Biden is president.
Trump never conceded.



So I am now a traitor to a political philosophy I fought for my whole life because I recognize that Biden was inaugurated and is now the president of the US. Dude, even if it was conclusively proven that there were illegal activities going on with the election, there is no legal mechanism in place to somehow reverse it and put Trump back in ... Because Biden has been formally inaugurated. If somehow the voter fraud and manipulation was proven, and the mail-in-voting deemed unconstitutional, the only thing that we could legally do would be to impeach Biden, and that would just result in Kamala, our vice president, becoming the president. There would be no mechanism to... put Trump back in. Trump doesn't have to concede: Biden was sworn in.

This is literally insane. I'm a traitor for "CLAIMING" that Biden is now the president. By all means man, get all of this out in a public forum for everyone to see.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Parodites » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:10 pm

"I never expected you to be as bad at reading as that, it profoundly shocked me."

You called me a treasonous piece of shit for "claiming" that Biden was the president. A traitor to political ideals I fought for my whole life. (Plus the fact that you were one of my only two friends, and I had always supported you, never did to you... Whatever the fuck this psychologically projecting bullshit is that you're doing to me.) FOR CLAIMING BIDEN WAS THE PRESIDENT. HE WAS SWORN IN YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU CAN'T CALL ME A TRAITOR AND UN-AMERICAN FOR ACCEPTING THAT BIDEN IS NOW THE PRESIDENT. HE IS. And you have the gall to claim to be shocked by any fucking thing that I said to you? Fuck this, get it all out on a public forum, like I said.

I misread you? Dude, I assumed you were calling me a traitor and insulting me repeatedly because of my anti-violence stance. I did that because the idea that you were doing it... just because I accepted that they swore Biden in and he is now officially president... THAT IDEA WAS TOO FUCKING INSANE/STUPID FOR ME TO THINK THAT IS WHAT YOU MEANT.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:15 pm

Another filthy lie.

I called you a traitor months before the fake inauguration.

You are either malicious or as demeted as Biden.
The strong act as they may, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image -
Before the Light - Philosophy 77 - sumofalltemples - The Magickal Tree of Life Academy

Image
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Parodites » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:20 pm

So where is the filthy lie then? What does it matter if you called me a traitor yesterday or two months ago? You want me to go grab the emails and post them in here?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Honestly dude, I don't know what the fuck happened to you. I had two friends on planet earth and I always supported you, swore to carry on your texts and words if you unexpectedly died, and, given the fact that I frequently sink into opium and booze induced depression-holes and disappear for weeks at a time, I still tried to be around as much as I could; never took my shit out on any of you, I don't know man.

When the fuck does it matter when you called me a traitor? (Plus a stream of other insults I don't care to post here.) What difference does it make if you said it yesterday or two weeks ago or two months ago? You were calling me a traitor then for accepting that Biden was president-elect, and you're calling me a traitor now for "claiming" Biden to be president and simply telling you that the idea that the inauguration was "fake" is, quite simply- fucking insane.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby phoneutria » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:21 pm

you two obviously agree on the core of the argument
and are just bickering about a minor detail
that doesn't really matter
you're aiming at each other and then shooting yourselves in the foot
stop being cunts
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Parodites » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:26 pm

phoneutria wrote:you two obviously agree on the core of the argument
and are just bickering about a minor detail
that doesn't really matter
you're aiming at each other and then shooting yourselves in the foot
stop being cunts


Bickering? I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE BUT THE MOTHERFUCKER CALLED ME A TREASONOUS PIECE OF SHIT FOR ACCEPTING FIRST THAT BIDEN SEEMED TO HAVE WON, THEN FOR ACCEPTING HE WAS PRESIDENT ELECT, AND HE'S DOING IT NOW FOR ACCEPTING THAT HE IS OFFICIALLY THE PRESIDENT. THEY SWORE HIM IN. IT'S DONE. TRUMP ISN'T THE PRESIDENT ANYMORE. There is no legal mechanism to switch back and put Trump in even if a court ruled the whole election illegal. The mechanism doesn't exist, because our country never had to deal with that before. The only thing you could do would be to impeach Biden, but that would just put our vice president Kamala into the office of the presidency. Trump isn't the fucking president anymore man.

Phoneutria, seriously. I don't know if you understand but the word "treasonous" is, along with a bunch of other unprovoked insults he sent me,- offensive to me. But 'traitor' is not like someone calling me a douchebag, or an asshole. It's a 'serious' insult. To someone like me, with my philosophy, calling me that is worse than calling me almost any other insult. Do you understand? It's more than offensive to me. You're (he) is invalidating my entire political project, that I have worked toward for two decades straight, calling into question my honor, principles, my conscience, my heart- over this? Over what you yourself recognized was "a minor detail that doesn't matter"- ? Over me accepting that Trump ISN'T THE FUCKING PRESIDENT ANYMORE. It's insane. He doesn't even know what he's arguing with me about. Calling someone treasonous is a serious insult, it's not even an insult it's an attack.

I didn't fucking start any of this he just started doing this to me one day out of the blue. And I know why he's doing it to me even if he doesn't, like I told him:

" Are you familiar with the concept of a purity-spiral? It's what destroys Leftist groups from within, as happens often enough that someone had to make up a term for it. The insulated group suffers some kind of setback, and so someone within the group decides to one up everyone else by being more "loyal" to the cause, to thereby move up in terms of status, in terms of the group-hierarchy. But then someone has to one-up him. And then someone has to one-up that guy, and then ... It becomes a cannibalistic effort that inflates the criterion for 'loyalty' to a meaningless level. And so this is why you were compelled to call out Styx's loyalty and brand him a traitor, (from the outside, for almost no reason at all) but my defending him then just caused you to do the same to me. I'm not doing it, this purity spiraling. That is why I immediately offered resistance to it when I first intimated the activation of this impulse, within you. I am not susceptible to the instinct of giving one's friends the benefit of the doubt, given the fact that I am devoid of doubt. I personally feel that makes me a 'good friend'. "

^ His response/argument/defense against that paragraph about purity-spiraling and my honest assessment of a logical error he might have fallen into was, and I quote "don't send me anymore of your treasonous horse-shit." Perfectly rational, I stand corrected I guess.

So all shit aside Phoneutria, do you see what I am saying? I don't want any of this, I didn't do anything to start it, and like I said: he's calling me a traitor and invalidating me at a deeply personal level over what you yourself recognized was a minor detail that meant nothing. That's the whole point, you're right. Dude, I'm not just going to say: "Cool best friend bro, keep calling me a treasonous un-american traitor to all my own political ideals, which would make me the lowest form of life on the planet" and just accept it and move on. I'm not letting anyone call me that, best friend or stranger. There's few things worse that you could call me, and it is especially inimical when it is coming from a presumable friend. He is doing this over a minor detail that doesn't mean anything, but what does mean something is the fact that he is attacking me on a deeply personal level. With all that said, do you not see why I might feel a deep sense of betrayal Phone?

He's calling me a traitor over nothing, but the fact that he's calling me a traitor isn't nothing.
Last edited by Parodites on Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:50 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:I called you a traitor months before the fake inauguration.

:lol:

10 out of 10 for this.. =D>
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 21866
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby phoneutria » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:58 pm

i totally see what you're saying
you're not in any way acting treasonous for observing the facts as they stand
on the other hand, you are ever too eager to die on the hill of
"i've been called a name and that's not right"
you two are way too easy to trigger
let go, dudes, geesh

focusing on the little things that break you apart
instead of focusing on all of the things that bring you together
fucking frustrating to see two incredibly intelligent dudes waste their energy like this
that's why we can't get anything done
two idiots can bond over the lyrics of some fucking pop song
and start a club and actually get shit done
intellectuals on the other hand
will sit forever with a psychological war
about the meaning of a fucking word
just get over yourselves, dudes
there are more important things at hand than your frail egos
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby Parodites » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:02 pm

It's not my ego man. Like I said, it's not like he called me a douchebag or an asshole. He emphatically is proclaiming me a traitor to my own political and philosophical ideals. Over literally nothing. It would be like if one of your friends insulted you somehow down to the core of your belief-system and personality, whatever form that takes for you, and then didn't even explain WHY they did it, and expected you to what- just say "okay" and move on with that? I don't know what that is for you or what your core-level soul is or what a person would have to do to insult you in that way, it's different between genders and even individuals, but I'm just telling you that is what I feel done to me. It doesn't have anything to do with my ego, it's that I feel betrayed. It's not a game to me, I sacrificed my entire life for ideas, I sat in a hole for 16 years straight now devoted to nothing but those ideas. You ever spent 16 years in solitary confinement? I burnt most of my life away, given the fact that I probably have less than a decade left to live, and I am going to burn those few years left away too for it. Fucking call me a traitor to those ideas? Go fuck yourself. I gave everything I had to the Truth and to the ideals for which I am now being called a treasonous lowlife by one of my only two remaining friends. You know what, fuck friendship. Pills and booze are the only things that never betrayed me. That and dead authors. Fuck this. I'm going to get wasted. Fuck all of it. I'm done.

I never did this shit to him, I never attacked or invalidated something within his core, I never insulted him until he insulted me, I never tried to break anything apart; I was just minding my business and one day he started this shit on me. That isn't what this is about, egos. More than 12 years and I never attacked him like this, this thing that is happening now never happened before in all that time: he attacked me. I didn't initiate this bullshit. It's not something I can just say "alright cool next subject" to. No motherfucker, I just explained why I can't do that. If I get an apology and an 'alright I was wrong for proclaiming you a treasonous fuck' I'd be perfectly fine to move on, but I'm not just going to say 'alright cool' to someone talking to me like he did and forget about it- not when it is coming from a friend. If a stranger called me a traitor I'd just tell them to go fuck themselves and forget they existed, but that isn't what happened.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: On: The three stages in the development of Capital.

Postby phoneutria » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:21 pm

btw i absolutely agree with your opinion of that capitol invasion
fucking stupid
what did they expect was going to happen?
it's like the conservative version of that occupy movement
bunch of hippies banging drums at a park
thinking that's going to change something
get real
you stop any one of these people
and ask them to articulate what they really want
they don't even know what to say

which is a good lead up conversation to the OP
what do YOU want?

i mean
concentration of capital has always been a thing with civilization
it's how shit gets done, as nicely put in the OP
i mean it is only through concentration of capital that we get
the pyramids and the louvre
advances in science and technology and construction and materials
shit costs money
and eventually we all heap the benefits of those advancements
we might have eventually reached them without capital concentration
but it'd take a few thousand years more
and maybe by then we would have taught ourselves
not to be fucking apes?
maybe that's what's the problem with the whole human enterprise
just letting certain aspects develop so quickly
that others get stunted in the process
much like jung's personality theory on an individual level
one's dominant functions take over
while the others become deficient
the world is a fractal
but then what does that mean
to be anti-globalism?
are we sacrificing progress for the sake of preserving quality locally?
do we not want the collective technological knowledge of mankind to advance as fast as possible?
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Next

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]