The Coalition of Truth

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:57 am

I’ll get to the wall part in a bit...

Here’s something for you about Hilary !

https://youtu.be/1Z70ReLhMgU

Now granted, this is about Michigan’s governer...

But the context “lock them all up” is clear
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:06 am

Ecmandu wrote:I’ll get to the wall part in a bit...

Here’s something for you about Hilary !

https://youtu.be/1Z70ReLhMgU

Now granted, this is about Michigan’s governer...

But the context “lock them all up” is clear


Irrelevant EC. Has nothing to do with what Trump originally promised during his campaign.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:30 am

How sadly naive - comparing a President who accomplished a great deal of what he promised (actually even more than he promised) with prior Presidents who accomplished almost NOTHING of what they promised.

Take away 50% of what Mr Trump accomplished and he is still far far above prior US Presidents in accomplishments - especially considering that the entire established deep state was trying to block him and be rid of him. Yet he STILL accomplished far more than any prior US President.

"Oh but he wasn't perfect so I hate him and prefer the candidate that is obviously incapable of being a President." - zookers. =;
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1855
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:17 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:President Trump is the President of the United States. Fact


Next up: Wendy nails down all the facts below too. Let's call them, say, Truths. :lol:

You believe "here and now" that Trump is a great president. And that one of his greatest accomplishments was his response to the covid pandemic. Or you believe that the covid pandemic itself is all just a Big Brother, globalist scam.

Okay, demonstrate that all of this is true objectively. For everyone.

And, no, it doesn't count to insist that just believing it is all the proof you need.


What? The "here and now" president is Trump. On January 20, 2021 the presidential inauguration occurs and until then it's President Trump. Sorry Biggie, laugh all you want and continue "acting" as a serious philosopher with all the ugliness you usually pile on in your wit. Go ahead.


You can't possibly be this dense. You're putting me on right?

As though it is silly or irrelevant to make a distinction between stating that in fact -- in truth -- Trump is now president of the United States...and that in fact -- in truth -- Trump is a great president.

And yet I suspect that in your head there is no distinction at all. And that is because it would seem that you are one of my objectivists. Being in sync with your own Real Me, Core Self and/or Soul is tantamount to be in sync with the Truth morally and politically.

And once someone reaches this point the psychology of objectivism kicks in: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 5&t=185296


Not only is Trump a great President but he is a moral president since he kept his campaign promises which vis a vis makes him great.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:28 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I’ll get to the wall part in a bit...

Here’s something for you about Hilary !

https://youtu.be/1Z70ReLhMgU

Now granted, this is about Michigan’s governer...

But the context “lock them all up” is clear


Irrelevant EC. Has nothing to do with what Trump originally promised during his campaign.


But we know how his actual mind works now.

Trump is not a good or great person. He understands very little actually. That’s not his fault. Trump believes that making this world perfect or more perfect is possible... and when he does that, it makes the world worse. I’ve met a lot of trumps in my life.

I’m not any random being you’re talking to on a message board. I’ve become other, something beyond.

Now this is just a perspective you need to understand ...

Trump believes he is a winner, in fact it’s the most important part of his psychology... he’s a fucking idiot. You have an idiot president.

Wendy, I’m enlightened, fully enlightened.

One thing fully enlightened people know is that if you’re a winner and someone else is a loser... you lost.

I’m going to wake this planet up.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:32 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Not only is Trump a great President but he is a moral president since he kept his campaign promises which vis a vis makes him great.


See how it works when you are a member of The Coalition of Truth?

You merely assert things such as this to be true. And that assertion in and of itself makes it true. :lol:

All I can note is how embarrassed I would be if this was as far as I felt I need go in defending my own point of view.

But this ilk are utterly shameless in this regard: "I think it, therefore it's true". #-o
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 39808
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:57 pm

iambiguous wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Not only is Trump a great President but he is a moral president since he kept his campaign promises which vis a vis makes him great.


See how it works when you are a member of The Coalition of Truth?

You merely assert things such as this to be true. And that assertion in and of itself makes it true. :lol:

All I can note is how embarrassed I would be if this was as far as I felt I need go in defending my own point of view.

But this ilk are utterly shameless in this regard: "I think it, therefore it's true". #-o

Biggie, I have already provided proof for my assertions. What is shameless is your denial of it, your denial of facts, truth, and objective reality “in the here in now”. Be the “serious philosopher” and dismantle my assertions (Trump is President. Trump is a great president) down here on the ground, Bigglelicious.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:06 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I’ll get to the wall part in a bit...

Here’s something for you about Hilary !

https://youtu.be/1Z70ReLhMgU

Now granted, this is about Michigan’s governer...

But the context “lock them all up” is clear


Irrelevant EC. Has nothing to do with what Trump originally promised during his campaign.


But we know how his actual mind works now.

Trump is not a good or great person. He understands very little actually. That’s not his fault. Trump believes that making this world perfect or more perfect is possible... and when he does that, it makes the world worse. I’ve met a lot of trumps in my life.

I’m not any random being you’re talking to on a message board. I’ve become other, something beyond.

Now this is just a perspective you need to understand ...

Trump believes he is a winner, in fact it’s the most important part of his psychology... he’s a fucking idiot. You have an idiot president.

Wendy, I’m enlightened, fully enlightened.

One thing fully enlightened people know is that if you’re a winner and someone else is a loser... you lost.

I’m going to wake this planet up.

If you were “fully enlightened” you’d take your meds as prescribed and stop drinking alcohol so the meds would work. I appreciate your care and regard for all beings, but care has to start at home , your home with yourself to be physically, mentally, and spiritually healthy.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:20 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Not only is Trump a great President but he is a moral president since he kept his campaign promises which vis a vis makes him great.


See how it works when you are a member of The Coalition of Truth?

You merely assert things such as this to be true. And that assertion in and of itself makes it true. :lol:

All I can note is how embarrassed I would be if this was as far as I felt I need go in defending my own point of view.

But this ilk are utterly shameless in this regard: "I think it, therefore it's true". #-o

Biggie, I have already provided proof for my assertions.


I dare you -- no, I double dare you -- to provide it again. 8)

Note to others:

If your life depended on it, link me to this proof of hers and attempt to defend it as as in sync with the one and the only objective reality.

Also, notice how [yet again] she completely misses my point regarding value judgments of this sort.

I'm not arguing that Trump either is or is not a great and moral president. I'm suggesting only that, based on the arguments I make in my signature threads, assessments of this sort are rooted subjectively in political prejudices rooted existentially in dasein.

That those on both sides of the moral and political spectrum can note a set of assumptions that they insist encompasses greatness and virtue; and then based on those assumptions, someone becomes great or not great.

But, given how she has completely ignored my challenge regarding my first area of interest above, let's explore this in terms of my second area of interest:

2] Noting that when someone does change their moral and political frame of mind, they are acknowledging that they were wrong about something in the is/ought world around them. And that, once they acknowledge this, they are acknowledging in turn they may well be wrong about other things. Finally, they are acknowledging that, yes, given new experiences, new relationships and access to new information, knowledge and ideas, they might be prompted to change their minds again. And again.


Is she willing to admit that she was once wrong regarding something important with respect to Trump? Now, an objectivist will almost never admit this. For the reason I note above.

And if she isn't one of them...!
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 39808
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 pm

obsrvr524 wrote:How sadly naive - comparing a President who accomplished a great deal of what he promised (actually even more than he promised) with prior Presidents who accomplished almost NOTHING of what they promised.

Take away 50% of what Mr Trump accomplished and he is still far far above prior US Presidents in accomplishments - especially considering that the entire established deep state was trying to block him and be rid of him. Yet he STILL accomplished far more than any prior US President.

"Oh but he wasn't perfect so I hate him and prefer the candidate that is obviously incapable of being a President." - zookers. =;

So sad, yes. Biggie is asking for me to prove Trump is president which is Biggie being coo coo for Cocoa Puffs or as if Congress didn’t cut taxes like Trump had promised during his campaign. The Bigstir is not a serious philosopher like he boasts, relentlessly.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:44 pm

Wendy,

You think that’s clever. Everyone on earth has a different biochemistry.... there’s even a word for prescribed medications that have the opposite effect on people... it’s called paradoxical reaction in medical literature.

Alcohol and smoking ground me. Not true for everyone, but true for me.

And actually, you couldn’t handle my post...

My post at its core was the most simple thing I could say about trump me being a fully enlightened being

A.). It’s not trumps fault

B.). People who think they are winners when there are losers are morons

Trump is a moron.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:30 pm

WendyDarling wrote: Biggie is asking for me to prove Trump is president...


Note where I asked you to prove that.

Instead, I asked to explore your arguments that he is a great and moral president given the areas of interest I noted above.

But, as with "your man" Joker, you are basically a chickenshit in that regard.

Watch out or Obsrvr might boot you out of the Coalition. Only, now that I think about it, he is pretty much a chickenshit too when it comes to defending his own Truths.

At least with me. And, no, not just on this thread.

On this one too: https://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ... 1&t=196433
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 39808
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:46 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Wendy,

You think that’s clever. Everyone on earth has a different biochemistry.... there’s even a word for prescribed medications that have the opposite effect on people... it’s called paradoxical reaction in medical literature.

Alcohol and smoking ground me. Not true for everyone, but true for me.

And actually, you couldn’t handle my post...

My post at its core was the most simple thing I could say about trump me being a fully enlightened being

A.). It’s not trumps fault

B.). People who think they are winners when there are losers are morons

Trump is a moron.

On ILP, only you think you are grounded. I love that you are different and spiritually inclined, but you are suffering and we can feel that.

When a medication is prescribed by a physician does not work, responsible people who care for themselves in a grounded manner report their negative reactions to their physicians and work with their physicians to find the best medications to alleviate their physical or psychiatric symptoms, even when the process is time consuming and frustrating. An alternative, certified/licensed, traditional, Chinese medicine specialist with their natural herbs would help you more than your self medication of alcohol and nicotine. You are pickling and killing your liver and your brain cells, tarring your lungs, and likely damaging a host of other organs. Couple all that with no regular exercise, no regular average 7 hour sleeping habits, no regular healthy eating habits, excessive smoking, excessive drinking, excessive repetitive thoughts, excessive emotional roller coaster rides and you are not managing to live a healthy, balanced life which is obvious in almost all your posts.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:12 pm

I’ll grant you this :

Repetitive obsessive thoughts.

That’s my clinical diagnosis. Obsessive personality disorder.

Most people with that diagnosis stalk people. I use it to stalk wisdom.

I’m also on what’s called the schizo spectrum... meaning that I’m clairaudient... I hear the voices of everyone in my head ... but that’s just basic shamanic stuff. Millions of people have it, it’s not insanity.

As for suffering.,., it’s on a scale you can’t comprehend. Thing about suffering is that it’s the one competition you never want to be the winner of. I talk about it to warn people. I talk about it to create urgency in your apathy.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby obsrvr524 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:17 am

Ecmandu wrote:I talk about it to create urgency in your apathy.

I think you talk about it in order to spread it. Everyone seems to talk in order to spread their own perspective. That is what talking is for. So when someone says that he is psychotic and makes arguments - especially outlandish ones - he is merely trying to get society to accept what is going on in his own head - "stop fighting me - hear me - respect me".
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1855
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: The Coalition of Truth

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:56 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I talk about it to create urgency in your apathy.

I think you talk about it in order to spread it. Everyone seems to talk in order to spread their own perspective. That is what talking is for. So when someone says that he is psychotic and makes arguments - especially outlandish ones - he is merely trying to get society to accept what is going on in his own head - "stop fighting me - hear me - respect me".



That’s not why I do it... I do it for the same reasons that you do... the compassion of warning others.

I’m in a very unique place to teach (not just in this species) but in existence as a whole.

Am I elevating myself?

Listen very carefully to what I teach ...

You are not great until everyone is great

You are not god until everyone is god

You are not in heaven until everyone is in heaven

Do these strike you as something a psychopath would say?

Pay attention. I’m not playing some weird psychological game with you... I’m literally teaching you the embodiment of truth itself.

Am I perfect? Not until everyone is perfect for who they are.

So look at me, this person you think is psychotic and think about what I actually teach and who you are.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Previous

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]