Are sexes equal?My point of view.

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:00 pm

MY STEP DADDY SATIRE::: excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Re: Are sexes equal?My point of view.

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:03 pm

IN sum: its an idiotic question...
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:05 pm

Please don't pollute this thread with idiocies, I will attempt a proper evaluation.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Dan~ » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:22 pm

I think we have near equal value, different strengths and weaknesses, should have equal rights.
The difference is mostly cultural.
Gender rolls are cultural.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting my free game projects.
Truth is based in sensing, in vision. And we can only see when we are alive.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:25 pm

True philosophy would never say gender roles are cultural; true philosophy deals with absolutes when they are present, for example in philosophical induction, and when they are absent, then you simply elaborate and speculate without providing answers of any kind and never feign unsubstantiated, fools certainty; answers for such questions and topics are for politicians and looney cretins.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:52 pm

Dan~ wrote:I think we have near equal value, different strengths and weaknesses, should have equal rights.
The difference is mostly cultural.
Gender rolls are cultural.

I did not mean to call you a looney spook, sorry if it sounded that way...I assure you this lack of taste in my reply is due to the strain masses of badly raised loonies and charlatans wiping their asses off with philosophy put on my patience and not with any personal hostility or innuendos!!! I look forward to hearing from you!!!
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Return to Philosophy