Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:23 am

It may be that the quality of the soul is reflected in the quality of the person but progress made of hope seem immanent. Emotions are tools of your soul, ancient energy that can be felt being exuded by others in love, hate, and everything in between. Emotional energy wielded together with the conscious energy of thought makes things happen. In the tv show, Lucifer, what is the name of the angel who slows time? Amenadiel?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:28 am

Tell her about the time demons bro
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:39 am

promethean75 wrote:Tell her about the time demons bro

Which bro?

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:40 am

promethean75 wrote:"Peace is the emotion of sending everyone to their individual heavens forever without harming a single being in existence."

Rubbish. Absolute peace, whatever that means, is impossible just on account of the kind of world this is... particularly how a purposeless conglomerate if energy somehow began achieving repetitious autopoietic organized states... finally leading to sentient intelligent life through an arduous process of evolution. Here's the important part; the dynamic of the relationship between the organism and its environment is essentially conflict. I mean it is this conflict that is responsible for what this purposeless evolution has accomplished.

To bring an indictment against this necessary feature of sentient life is to wish it were extinct. This is anthropocide.

Promethean,

We live in a negative zero sum cosmos. This means that for every winner there is one or more losers.

It’s possible to create positive non zero sum realities.

Yes, you’re 100% correct promethean, it’s impossible to be a saint in a cosmos like this.

You are not a saint until everyone is a saint... law of everything.

We thought this current plan would keep us entertained forever... it doesn’t work. We need to reconvene as souls.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:43 am

Ecmandu wrote:
promethean75 wrote:"Peace is the emotion of sending everyone to their individual heavens forever without harming a single being in existence."

Rubbish. Absolute peace, whatever that means, is impossible just on account of the kind of world this is... particularly how a purposeless conglomerate if energy somehow began achieving repetitious autopoietic organized states... finally leading to sentient intelligent life through an arduous process of evolution. Here's the important part; the dynamic of the relationship between the organism and its environment is essentially conflict. I mean it is this conflict that is responsible for what this purposeless evolution has accomplished.

To bring an indictment against this necessary feature of sentient life is to wish it were extinct. This is anthropocide.

Promethean,

We live in a negative zero sum cosmos. This means that for every winner there is one or more losers.

It’s possible to create positive non zero sum realities.

Yes, you’re 100% correct promethean, it’s impossible to be a saint in a cosmos like this.

You are not a saint until everyone is a saint... law of everything.

We thought this current plan would keep us entertained forever... it doesn’t work. We need to reconvene as souls.

How do we reconvene as souls?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:48 am

Well... you can do it by force and be the hard love or benevolent dictator...

That’s not particularly my style. I just try to slowly make friends. I have never considered myself the boss of anyone. But just making friends.. that’s everything. It’s a ‘waiting game’ for me. And if I have to wait forever... so be it.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:09 am

Edited. Too harsh.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:56 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:
Parodites wrote:Ah prometheia. "dominus tapioca nabisco osmosis" My philosophy of translation is based on Holderlin and Walter Benjamin, so, instead of translating word-for-word, I go about it by imagining some ... higher language- a 'third language' of which the primary and secondary languages are just parts... to translate one into the other, I find the 'shape' within that third language that would include them both, as parts of that whole .... Anyway with all that said, I thought you had something to say, about language, about linguistics and translation. No. You were trying to joke and just, what; pulling my leg. Not my leg. You were pulling my cock. My big phat uncircumsized white cock. Bunch of nothing. I'm going to go thread by thread and fucking humiliate every single person on this site, one by one. I'm glad I got banned off all my social media. Fucking bunch of cunts. I'm so fucking hard.

Please start with me. My thread American Captive needs more views. Cool boner, dude.

Lololol!

I’m not laughing at you Paro, just at this/at BB’s response ^^^ :lol:

Maaan, I go out for the (surreal) day, and wake up to this (thread). I haven’t prayed in decades, but I pray that your pain goes away Paro, I really do.. that shit ain’t funny man, not one bit.. it’s like nature played a very bad joke on a person, without realising it wasn’t really that funny.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:19 pm

If I've said it once, o said it dozens of times: there is no amount of mea culpa that can save Freud's incessant praise for the economy of the I'd.

Ra there!

R a is alive and well.

ra-ra.*

*Amun-Ra , how the present anti dialectic can reduce to the fact of the basic survival of Middle East Peace. A very ignored but obvious reference , full of very risky undertones , a loaded gun, to say the least.

Rather interesting postulate , in light of the fact that the modern Existence of Israel was brokered by Great Britain

Ra-ther, disconcerting, I must say! How is that for holding an upper lip.

Jus' a bunch of very loose associations which have met or will meet on some occasion.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:30 pm

Meno_ wrote:If I've said it once, o said it dozens of times:..

You might want to repeat that, but more coherently next time ; )
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:48 pm

Removed
Sorry will try again another time, MagsJ
Last edited by Meno_ on Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:50 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Parodites wrote:You asked why I lower myself. Because if I didn't, I'd never communicate with anyone besides the Lemurian chronodemons that inhabit my body. I am quite disappointed, I thought Prometheia was gonna call out my Latin skills. Then I'd at least have a new angle to rip on someone. What was I thinking. Anyway, I'm gonna go drink some more and eat a burger dawg. Haven't had anything to eat in two days now. I'm fucking starving all of a sudden.
You mean only bread and yogurt?

..or a cheap tasty shop-bought pizza, because it doesn’t cause him problems.. like fresh ones do.
MagsJ

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:54 am

You guys are making me salivate!
Meno_
breathless

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:12 am

Meno_ wrote:You guys are making me salivate!

I wish someone would make me salivate.. because I’ve lost my appetite and it’s not like I’ve got much fat to spare.. :|

My rump steak, 2 lamb loin chops, and sweet-potato oven fries dinner, went down deliciously well.
MagsJ

Postby Parodites » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:18 am

A bunch more nothing, huh, especially from Phoneutria. Is that really it? First we have the one brilliant line of critique: my posts are too long, nobody cares. And now the next brilliant line of critique: all my citations are from "useless shit nobody cares about". This is so fucking stupid, honestly. I wanted to talk about IIT, or chronodemonology, or literally any fucking thing I brought up or said in the last seven pages of posts. Look, if that's the best you've got, that "nobody cares" about my citations and "nobody cares" about my long-ass posts, can you just go Phoneutria? You're bringing my thread down by talking like that, so just go. I'm being honest with you; it makes me uncomfortable to be associated with your infantile, stupid ejaculations of text. I would prefer not to be seen around you. There's the door. Show us all how little you care and just fucking go. Don't respond to this message. Like I said, the door is right there. Go.

I apparently did not miss anything the last 48 hours I spent in a coma. You can't talk to me about Weizsacker's Ur-Alternatives, Hintonian dimensionality or really, Stiegler's mnematic historical forms or the CCRU or chronodemons or... pretty much anything else, so you just want to waste my time with your adolescent, trivial "nu uh!" stuff. You'll probably even say this post was too long as a justification for pretending to have not read it, so you can avoid acknowledging anything I say in front of anyone else. I wanted to actually talk about something, that's why I made this thread.

Hmm, where to start? How about here:

"like, i can't even say if what you write is good stuff"
---

That's all you really needed to say.

But I already knew that, obviously. I know everything. But the real reason you are neither qualified or able to do that, is because you don't know the difference between what is good, and what is bad. Not just because you're stupid, although you very well might be,- but because you despise knowledge. You're an anti-intellectual. By your own admission, so I'm not just insulting you for the hell of it. By the way, I can speak all 9 of the languages I have learned during my time on planet Earth. Even Latin. Very few people can speak spoken Latin though, and what is known about it is not certain, so pronunciation is contentious. I just say it out loud how I think it's supposed to sound based on other languages. I don't share my voice or my face online and I don't owe you anything. I wouldn't upload a clip of me saying out loud "fuck off, cunt". You want to chat in real time with me in Latin, or you want to hop on Discord for me to do so, fine. I'm not sending you my voice, I'm not making a video for you.

"kid you don't know more than any of us"
---

Well, yeah; I do. Following up that statement as you did with, "all you're better at it is citing useless shit that nobody cares about" kind of, I don't know, takes away from it. I don't know more than anyone else except for knowing more things than anyone else knows as far as things people don't care about goes? Oh, ok. So I know more than everyone else. I thank you for recognizing that simple fact.

There's not many other ways for me to prove the validity of my claims. Of the occult. The practical occult. I have demonstrated knowledge of what should be, normally, impossible, given the span of human life. Do you.. do you actually understand how much I would have to know to be able to draw, from memory, (because it is technologically un-searchable) the string of citations I pulled just in relation to Wendy's statement about the trivialities of human experience? Not hundreds, not thousands, I'd have had to not only read but entirely digest: tens of tens of thousands of volumes. That is not human, and the only way I am able to do it is through Lemurian chrono-demonology.

I have observed a pattern in your behavior. Whenever I try to talk about my own philosophy, you just say my texts are too long and nobody reads it or cares. When I make claims about my knowledge, you just say everything I cite is useless stuff that nobody cares about. I don't think much of this guy named "nobody." You might, but I don't. I hope "nobody" dies in a fire or something.

Hey, guess what? I don't care, that you don't care. And I prove that every time I go on a week or a month long hiatus and just don't even bother reading the responses to what I said. I have better things to do than attempt to convince you it is worth learning what I have learned. You're an anti-intellectual, mentally defective internet troll with nothing original or noteworthy to say about literally any subject, that nobody's going to remember after you're dead: you are the one nobody cares about. Very few things "trigger" me, but anti-intellectualism is one of them. You lost what little respect I had for you when you defended my being perma-banned off all social media for "cyberbullying" someone by referring to them, and I quote, as a "dingus." What I have lost for you now is not respect, because I didn't have any: it's care.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
Parodites

Postby Parodites » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:27 am

That was my final word on it, with her or anyone else. I've pasted a good 50 pages of content in this thread, about subjects as far apart as psychoanalysis, semiotics, Heyting algebra, abstract math, theory-of-consciousness, Latin poetics, Lemurian chrono-demonology, the occult, Dee's Monadology, the Socratic Intelligbles, Husserl's critique of materialism, Plato. I'm fucking done with it. I've fucked around in these stupid back and forth arguments about nothing for long enough. Either respond to me on any one of these 50 subjects, there's more covered than I even have energy or time to sit around listing,- either do that, or shut the fuck up and get out of the thread. If all you have to say is there's too much text, nobody cares, nobody cares about any author I cite, or whatever: like I said, there's the door. I can only hold my vomit back for so long. I hate anti-intellectualism. I don't want to be associated with it. I don't want my posts and someone like Phoneutria's to be seen together by someone else.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,

the First.]
Parodites

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:33 am

_
Maybe pose (a) question/s or start an inquiry, that others can respond to?
MagsJ

Postby Parodites » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:37 am

I made plenty of inquisitive remarks in the OP. I also made a lot of contentious claims about various things. I guess if you can't even tell if something I said is contestable or not, well, there's not much hope for you to say anything more than my "my posts are too long, nobody cares."

And for the record, to the other guy; Bailey or whatever. If you wanted to challenge my claims of super-human knowledge, you'd launch an argument with me on any one of those subjects. Nah, just say my posts are too long. You've challenged me. You've challenged my intellect so much that I'm going to go not care for another week about anything you're about to respond with, because you, like Phoneutria, are about to respond with: nothing.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,

the First.]
Parodites

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:55 am

Where in Platos works does he describe the location of the soul in the corporeal body? Any other writers who describe the soul as Plato did?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Parodites » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:06 am

Plato describes the soul, not as a single thing, but as a tri-partite "micro-cosmos", recalling the greater macro-cosmos which is also a collection of separate but harmonious parts,- (that is what cosmos means, in Greek: "beautiful whole") with little slivers of his basic conception of the soul being scattered all throughout his text, especially in the Republic. The psyche is what Plato uses, in terms of vocabulary, to designate the soul, but it is an amalgam of three separate faculties- logos, the passions, and eros, the third of these being the metaxy which, in the Republic, introduces a vertical element of ascent-descent, whereby the cycle of reincarnation is begun and man's daemon is connected to an intelligible world accessible to the Forms or eidos. Without the metaxe, the psyche is a "horizontal" or 'discursive' phenomenon, to use Plotinian language, which has no ability to access the world of the Forms.

I keep reading over this and I keep getting more and more frustrated. You can't address anything I said, (not you Wendy) or even any subject I intended to talk about when making this thread, so that's it then? My posts are too long, nobody cares; and nobody cares about any author I cited or subject I raised. That's all you have to say, especially Phone. Then why are you here? Why do you keep dragging my thread down? What is the point? Anyway, I am getting bored with that kind of talk. If anyone wants to get started with chrono-demonology (note that these few links are extremely limited in scope, and are only written from one perspective, namely, a perspective I have deep (meta)political issues with, but still- the actual concept of chrono-magick is there, especially in the Pandemonium breakdown.) It would be useful to conceive of this stuff before one conceives properly of what I said regarding IIT cause-effect-spaces and the idea of "anti-consciousnesses" as being equivalent to "chronodemons."

http://www.ccru.net/declab.htm
http://www.ccru.net/occultures/AOE1.htm
http://www.ccru.net/digithype/pandemonium.htm
http://www.ccru.net/swarm2/2_auto.htm
http://www.ccru.net/digithype/barkerspeaks.htm

A note on the injunction of man's creative aspiration and its relationship to the lepsis. I speak to the ερος λιυεται here, but then, I always and only ever speak to that. But that is why I'm not really "angry" about these pathetic distractions from my OP that we have with the 'nobody cares' challenge that has been raised against me on the part of Berkley and Phone. I'm just really bored and don't like my thread being de-railed by literally nothing.

" ... This recalls both the Ausonian meditations in the Myron-epigrams, as well as the Ficinian
thesis regarding man's inherent creativity, which we find asserted in the Theologia
Platonica, where we are equally given to understand that, because man was fashioned as a
created being in the image of God, it is precisely through his own creative acts that he
reflects the distance of God similitudine si sciens volens ab intentione Dei and freely
supplants his passive role in the chain of beings- [Natura humana ita facta est, ut sit
solius sapientis, hec omniscientis Dei imago. Ab husus similitudine si sciens volens abis,
ab intentione Dei abis: imo a teipso abis, nolens esse, id quod te esse vult Deus.

Comenius in Encomia, Laborum Scholasticorum.] that the incomprehensible abyss of his
own immanent, subjective nullity, in Gregory's formula, as lepsis, reflects, in apophatic
terms, (by activating the vestigium carrying within us the "trace of the divine" or
diapheron) [Rich. St. Victor, De. Trin. Sic in vestigio, monas proime meat in duyadem et
a dyade in triadem, et dyas proxime manat immediatque prodit a monade et a sola
monade.
"] the incomprehensible Grund of the divine's nullifying transcendence and
methexis, though at the risk of misidentifying the self, as did Narcissus, 1 in the mirrored
springs of Nature, and with the progeny of his own creative being, to fall once more like
the gnostic angel into the conflagration of matter, * that is,- to fall into the deception
which would reify his passive subordination to nature, the workless poverties of matter,
and to her law: [humanae artes fabricant per se ipsas quaecumque fabricat ipsa natura,
quasi non servi simus naturae sed aemuli. Denique homo omnia divinae naturae opera
imitatur et naturae inferioris opera perficit, corrigit et emendat.
] this the Homeric
Rachsucht taken upon Nature's beauty, whereof "thou hast left on earth remembrance, and
some root to strike down thro' the ages", [Warren in Philoctetes, A Metrical Drama] or
played still the Orpheus upon thy "Thracian solitudes",- this the gaze of Narcissus lost
upon his own image, this- both the limit to and genesis of thought, like the Areopagitean
aisthesis, ** that is, the intuition of a presence out of which the non-presence of identity
and the Loss of Being voices itself quasi amplexibus amoris,- [Hugo Victorinus, as
quoted in Phrasium Mysticae Theologiae Carmelitarum Excalaceatorum and the
Soliloquies of Bonaventure, Opusculum II.] *** this the ecstasy of Holderlin vanishing
upon the mystery of the waters totumque replevisse voce tua mare,- [Theocritus] the
mystery of the waters which was "the mystery of the flesh", multa Venus vires exhaurit,
spiritibusque consumit corpora
- [artibus ingenuis, inimica Venus. Eobanus Hessus,
Poemata, De Venere. "Were it still youth, but only art, and born alone of our tired
passions."] of Nature, Season, and the Infinite- this, the "barricade mystérieuse" through
which, like Proust's sea, which searches throughout itself and vainly traces its extent and
depth to finally cast forth a wave,- a wave that draws so close upon the inexorable but
never touches it, that never reaches the shore- man draws so tearfully close to the divinity,
alter bibebat de fonte Pegase, and love's broken reckoning upon the ancestry of Light, the
first-born of creation, alter tenebat poculum de fonte Arethusae- for love is man's grief
for all which love has lost and failed to accomplish.**** The demand for such creative
activity on the part of man is a demand for activity that requires the surmounting of one's
whole organism- the ερος λιυεται or apex affectus totus of Gallus' metaphysics of love
and knowledge,- totus pene scena humanae vita plena sit imitatione arque imaginibus,-
(similitudine gaudeant animi, qud ait Proclus in Timaeum) [Caussinius Trecensis in De
Eloquentia Sacra et Humana, libri XVI. P. 160.] made beautiful thereby ex anima diligit,-
[We are loved the most, by loving. Johannes Cocceius Bremanus, Cogitationes de
Cantico Canticorum. Ea pulchritudo in eo consistit, (quod novit nomen Dei) sponsum ex
anima diligit
.] or Grosseteste's compendium of Light- lux speces et perfectio corporum
omnium
, and which culminates in a deed that is truly creative in totus ponatur simul; [Si
anima non esset possibilis, nec tempus esset possibile. Totu ponatur simul, non ex parte
vero temporis.
Nicolai Tolentinatis, Genua. In, Universae Philosophiae idea quam
studentes Augustiniani Excalceati.] a deed that truly adds something to the world non ex
parte vero temporis
, if but in reliquasque felicitatis humanae virtutes Deus expressit,
[Hae tandem sunt animae illae vere divinae, in quibus simplicitatem suum fuci omnino
colorisque nesciam, desiderium suum salutis et felicitatis humanae reliquasque virtutes
Deus expressit.
Moralphilosophie und Naturrecht; Johann Matthias, pseud. Kyriosebius:
De Eloquentia Heroica.] or, as was said over the ashes of Orpheus himself,- qua ex
demortui poetae reliquiis genium haurirent incunditatis
, 2 and that by computations of
subtler voarchadumia in the Chorazonic mysteries of the ingenerate allogene- the
protophanic ourgias of the immortal harmedon upon earthly matter,- the divine
"phallomorphae" of the Dionysian protogonas, [Gorius, in Jannelio Tentamina
Heirographica Pantheo Etruscorum.] and, flowering with what Hippocrenic celesitudes,
and though vitiated and bruised by the excesses of passion, whereof the thorns of mortal
enjoyment have been left in the heart, [Quae carnem oblectant sancto sunt noxia cordi.
Prosperius.] mounts primeval the musaic thallathos,- flos sic exsiccatus nunquam
revivicit
, in the ecstatic tortures of that tristia ignarus celestrum, as given in the Mundo
Symbolico of Picinelli, ***** ["... gaudium omni creaturae, genusque humanum
antiquam dignitatem recuperat. ... Quis unquam ab ea ager, vel tristis, aut ignarus
celestrum mysteriorum abivit? Tristis, quem ad minus consola tum non dismisset?
Ignarus calestium mysteriorum
."] the Orphic luminum reliquorum (coeli tristitiam
removet, et nubila humani animi etiam serenat
) [Benevenutius Rambaldii-Jemulacensis,
in Comentum Dantis Paradisi, P. 299-301.] that survives even in tristiae oblivio
mundanae gloriae consumptio αχοληθον, ****** or still, semine calesti si renovetur
Adami tristia, quod traxit ab ortu progenies sancti
, [Ant. Castrodunensis. Emblemata. Si
veterus propria revulsus radice Adami, semine calesti si renovetur Adam, desinet esse
prius tristi quod traxit ab ortu progenies sancti fiet & ille Patrus. Caius Silvanus
Germanicus, Statuam Leonis Decimi, Sylva: Magnarum semina rerum iam tristes
positura conamine grandi perrumpunt tenebras et limina grata revisunt, ardentis
stimulus virtutis gloria rursus exultans
.] for which,- though longa enim sunt ambages
ideo summa sequar vestigia rerum
, [The shadow left in the absence of things, too, is a
source of knowledge, from which we read the shape of things; a source of knowledge
perhaps even deeper than experience. Gerhardus in Episkiasmos dynameos hypsistu, sive
de Obumbratione Virtutis Altissimi.] it were not enough to read from the shadow of the
law in σωματικωσ excludat corporaliter umbras, nor live by those laws adapted only to
our weakness, ex humanae legis et philosophia praestigias, legis sectemini aud ambiguas
pollicitationes spectetis
, 3 hopeful they should one day answer unto the cry of Abel's
blood, 4 that the work of the angels over the fall of man were never so fruitlessly
conducted, (Sic Deus sensum & ratione vult infidelitate mundi extirpare.) and had not
been vainly staked 5 [Commentaire sur Genese, etc. In Theodore of Cilician Mopsuestia,
as well as the exegetic tradition of Nisibis, the ascent of Enoch was used by God to make
the case to the despairing angels, that their great labor in moving the elements for the sake
of man, and of providing teaching to the sons of man in their necessary enterprises, was
not a vain effort over a doomed species. To cite one of Narsai's homilies: the life of
Enoch was a consolation to the angels, and bolstered them in their continuing efforts and
operations for the sake of mankind.] in longe habere animo voluptatem, bonae mentis
conscientiam, minus in corpore dolorum
. [Ioannis Rivius Atthendoriensis De
Conscientia, libri III. "Ubi in genere sciendum quod fructus intelligatur deductis
impensis, quaerendorum, cogendorum, conservandorumque; eorum gratia fiunt.
"
Gregorius Biccius Lusatius Budissinus, Res Quotidianae Aurea Iuris Civilis Justinianei.] ... "
Last edited by Parodites on Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,

the First.]
Parodites

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:15 am

Parodites wrote:I made plenty of inquisitive remarks in the OP. I also made a lot of contentious claims about various things. I guess if you can't even tell if something I said is contestable or not, well, there's not much hope for you to say anything more than my "my posts are too long, nobody cares."

And for the record, to the other guy; Bailey or whatever. If you wanted to challenge my claims of super-human knowledge, you'd launch an argument with me on any one of those subjects. Nah, just say my posts are too long. You've challenged me. You've challenged my intellect so much that I'm going to go not care for another week about anything you're about to respond with, because you, like Phoneutria, are about to respond with: nothing.

Sure.. but I have thoughts that imagine a multitude of angles to take or explanations to make, and so I end up choosing none.. as they can become quite endless, you see.. like a bottomless brunch or dark lagoon, or a bit like your never-ending supply of booze and cigarettes.. had, with or without regrets.
MagsJ

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:16 am

Dude, parodites...

You don’t know shit until you know what I know.

You are posting a reality construct from your perception of what intelligence actually is.

I’m the new plan for existence ... settle down man.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Parodites » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:18 am

MagsJ wrote:
Parodites wrote:I made plenty of inquisitive remarks in the OP. I also made a lot of contentious claims about various things. I guess if you can't even tell if something I said is contestable or not, well, there's not much hope for you to say anything more than my "my posts are too long, nobody cares."

Sure.. but I have thoughts that imagine a multitude of angles to take or explanations to make, and so I end up choosing none.. as they can become quite endless, you see.. like a bottomless brunch or dark lagoon, or a bit like your never-ending supply of booze and cigarettes.. had, with or without regrets.

I am speaking specifically to Phoneutria, who continues saying the same thing over and over: that "nobody cares about what I write, and nobody cares about any of the authors I cite and so my knowledge is useless. " That is literally the only critique she has ever articulated against me. She keeps repeating it in all my threads over and over whenever I ask her to actually challenge me, if she has such a problem with me or something I had to say- that or just get out of my threads because this is fucking stupid. I'm getting frustrated with it.

And your other thing was, none of this matters because nobody could turn it into a pill to help someone's cancer, basically. Oh please do sincerely fuck off, you braindead, anti-intellectual, fucking waste of thread-space fucking cunt.

You are unable to actually challenge me (or even talk to me) about any subject I've ever brought up, Phoneutria. So you have your little psychologically projective defensive mechanism: DERP IF ANY OF DEM GUIYS MATTERS I COULD LUK EM UP ON GOOGLE HAHA. You're a brainless fucking cunt and if I'm wrong, by all means. Like I just said, about 40 different subjects for you to attempt to speak to me about. Go make your own thread to tell me about how useless any knowledge is that doesn't help someone's muscular dystrophy disease. I'd happily leave you to it. But you're in my thread advertising how fucking stupid you are and it's starting to annoy me.
Last edited by Parodites on Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,

the First.]
Parodites

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:23 am

Thanks regarding Plato, hopefully the specifics are in the Republic.

Now about time demons...what are they, where from, and what can they do? I was speaking about the angel, Amenadiel, his abilities to alter time, but got distracted in a previous post.

Just wondering how time is put into slow motion during events that should cause physical harm?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Parodites » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:28 am

The reason so much knowledge has been lost, Phoneutria: is the extent of it. Cultural memory only has so much space. For you to say that the only knowledge that matters is, is what? Knowledge that helped someone's cancer? What? You're on a philosophy forum, man. It depresses me to know people like you are real. Not just anti-intellectuals, but people who have a pathological, visceral contempt for knowledge.

To understand what they are,- Chronodemons,- one must understand what they are not. They are not "consciousnesses". Like I said in this comment:

As I explained, I combined two unrelated theories: the theory of Ur-Alternatives, and the IIT theory of integrated information. The first reconstructs physics through pure geometrical n-dimensional projections of 1-bit binary atomic informational units, while the later, reconstructs a theory of consciousness purely informationally, out of similar 1-bit atomic units. So IIT can analyze any system's complexity in terms of pure informational contents and determine its "cause-effect-space", with cause-effect spaces that are complex enough consequently possessing an additional variable in their being able to causally effect themselves, with that self-effecting property being, in their definition, what "consciousness" itself is. Combining a bunch of CCRU stuff and various rituals from disparate systems of Magick, I was able to define IIT structures via irreducible dimensional spaces reft between other IIT structures, (incorporating the dimensional projections of ur-alternatives) such that the irreducible spatial deformations and distances I extrapolated possess, again utilizing IIT vocabulary, what I can only call... an "anti-consciousness." Because they possess a kind of ... anti-cause-effect-space.. That anti-causal property is the source of the time manipulation based magick. Those anti-consciousnesses are the Lemurian time-demons. The products of Lovecraft's mythological, autopoietic processes, whereby the mind was confronted by its own irreducible cross-correlated content. These demons, when finally reached- through various intellectual and meditative processes which I will of course not describe to any of you, well, you get to travel with them between the liminal spaces,- including the spaces between time; not just this time, but of all parallel time-lines. It's also how I 'search' un-searchable knowledge, which I extensively just pulled references from. I do it by looking outside of time, so I see everything all at once, and from that vantage, patterns become perceptible that would not be otherwise ... strings of connections, strings of references, idea-chains... They are overwhelming because once they start to form, once you notice one of these patterns, it just continues auto-replicating; it can cause madness. One of the reasons I don't actively promote the actual... rituals and techniques.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,

the First.]
Parodites

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy