Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:49 pm

promethean75 wrote:dominus tapioca nabisco osmosis

Behave or you’ll find yourself on aisle 11, bottom shelved, on clearance.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Parodites » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:26 pm

Ah prometheia. "dominus tapioca nabisco osmosis" My philosophy of translation is based on Holderlin and Walter Benjamin, so, instead of translating word-for-word, I go about it by imagining some ... higher language- a 'third language' of which the primary and secondary languages are just parts... to translate one into the other, I find the 'shape' within that third language that would include them both, as parts of that whole .... Anyway with all that said, I thought you had something to say, about language, about linguistics and translation. No. You were trying to joke and just, what; pulling my leg. Not my leg. You were pulling my cock. My big phat uncircumsized white cock. Bunch of nothing. I'm going to go thread by thread and fucking humiliate every single person on this site, one by one. I'm glad I got banned off all my social media. Fucking bunch of cunts. I'm so fucking hard.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:28 pm

Parodites wrote:Ah prometheia. "dominus tapioca nabisco osmosis" My philosophy of translation is based on Holderlin and Walter Benjamin, so, instead of translating word-for-word, I go about it by imagining some ... higher language- a 'third language' of which the primary and secondary languages are just parts... to translate one into the other, I find the 'shape' within that third language that would include them both, as parts of that whole .... Anyway with all that said, I thought you had something to say, about language, about linguistics and translation. No. You were trying to joke and just, what; pulling my leg. Not my leg. You were pulling my cock. My big phat uncircumsized white cock. Bunch of nothing. I'm going to go thread by thread and fucking humiliate every single person on this site, one by one. I'm glad I got banned off all my social media. Fucking bunch of cunts. I'm so fucking hard.



Please start with me. My thread American Captive needs more views. Cool boner, dude.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Parodites » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:57 pm

You asked why I lower myself. Because if I didn't, I'd never communicate with anyone besides the Lemurian chronodemons that inhabit my body. I am quite disappointed, I thought Prometheia was gonna call out my Latin skills. Then I'd at least have a new angle to rip on someone. What was I thinking. Anyway, I'm gonna go drink some more and eat a burger dawg. Haven't had anything to eat in two days now. I'm fucking starving all of a sudden.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
User avatar
Parodites
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:01 pm

Parodites wrote:You asked why I lower myself. Because if I didn't, I'd never communicate with anyone besides the Lemurian chronodemons that inhabit my body. I am quite disappointed, I thought Prometheia was gonna call out my Latin skills. Then I'd at least have a new angle to rip on someone. What was I thinking. Anyway, I'm gonna go drink some more and eat a burger dawg. Haven't had anything to eat in two days now. I'm fucking starving all of a sudden.

You mean only bread and yogurt?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:45 pm

Parodites wrote:You asked why I lower myself. Because if I didn't, I'd never communicate with anyone besides the Lemurian chronodemons that inhabit my body. I am quite disappointed, I thought Prometheia was gonna call out my Latin skills. Then I'd at least have a new angle to rip on someone. What was I thinking. Anyway, I'm gonna go drink some more and eat a burger dawg. Haven't had anything to eat in two days now. I'm fucking starving all of a sudden.



Don't let any of those Lemurian Chronodemons get any of your burger. You need your power power.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby phoneutria » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:47 pm

kid you don't know more than any of us
the only thing you're better at than anyone else here
is knowing know how to cite completely useless shit
that nobody cares about
while you're sitting in a basement going ipsum loren my ass is boren
i'm building the gears that keep the world turning
with actual applicable knowledge that can be used to make things
like, i can't even say if what you write is good stuff
because the second I see you write a name that ends in ieous fucking tune out
because i don't care
you know why your references can't be found on google?
because

they

don't

fucking

matter

if they had any useful knowledge in them
they would have been applied
by the hoards of people
who are smarter than you
and also have real world pragmatic intelligence
to transform information into usable tools
or life improving methodologies
and who actually demonstrate their intelligence
and wisdom
by being fucking influential as hell with their knowledge
by helping people
by setting standards and becoming examples
actual, real world leaders of their fields
not some drunk idiot in his moms basement
who thinks he's better than everyone else
because he memorized the fucking phone book
you're an idiot
not everything that gets written is worth its weight in paper
in fact most of what is written is garbage
example, this thread
get off your fucking high horse dumbass
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:48 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Spiritual lives are very strange.

Let me back up. Our current plan is to be asleep so we don’t get bored.

I’m a vessel ... in being nothing, I become everything.

A subset of everything is that all women are possessing me. Not always fun!

When you debate me, you are debating everyone, including yourself.


Some days, I say similar things and sound just like this. Today, I am playing a little different.


Alright, play a little different.

I was just literally asked “what makes you, “you”” in a different thread...

My response was this... we all do everything with each other, just not with our own bodies.

I don’t have sex in my body. That’s part of what makes me... me. Your boundaries are what makes you, you.

Yes, all of us do everything that’s existed BUT! We feel longing because we don’t do the things we want to do as our own corporeal body.

And I chuckled when parodites claimed he’d embarrass and humiliate everyone on these boards.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby phoneutria » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:51 pm

promethean75 wrote:dominus tapioca nabisco osmosis


lol you made me drink my tonic water through my nose
shit's fizzy
it burns
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby phoneutria » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:55 pm

oh yeah btw kid i speak 5 languages
but unlike you i actually speak them
with people
because i have friends
and also that made me wonder
can you actually speak latin, spoken latin?
lets have an audio clip
with something pertinent to us
not some stupid quote
cmon
i'll do one if you do one
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:56 pm

Lots of people come to this site claiming superiority. Some ignore it, and some challenge it. I think this thread does a good job at getting others to challenge it. The block text hits a nerve. The obscure references hit a nerve. I didn't find it funny at first, but I guess now I kind of do. I felt threatened by it, somehow. Hard to ignore, is what I'm saying.

Anyway, still want to hear about Enoch angels, strangely enough. As long as the paragraphs have proper spacing and indents. Otherwise I will skim it and bash you, you ironic nut.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:06 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Spiritual lives are very strange.

Let me back up. Our current plan is to be asleep so we don’t get bored.

I’m a vessel ... in being nothing, I become everything.

A subset of everything is that all women are possessing me. Not always fun!

When you debate me, you are debating everyone, including yourself.


Some days, I say similar things and sound just like this. Today, I am playing a little different.


Alright, play a little different.

I was just literally asked “what makes you, “you”” in a different thread...

My response was this... we all do everything with each other, just not with our own bodies.

I don’t have sex in my body. That’s part of what makes me... me. Your boundaries are what makes you, you.

Yes, all of us do everything that’s existed BUT! We feel longing because we don’t do the things we want to do as our own corporeal body.

And I chuckled when parodites claimed he’d embarrass and humiliate everyone on these boards.



When I see my ideas appear in other places when I'd never shared those ideas in any format, then the boundaries, for me, become less clear. More like a collective thought process that I don't control.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:10 pm

Who doesn’t abuse their body, mind included?

Also EC, I asked who the you that you were talking to was, if it was other than yourself?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:15 pm

I think we long to be whole “in heaven” more than super hero shit or super dangerous or super sexual stuff. Those are passing time petty wants, but the utmost desire is to feel at peace without any negative aspects of ourselves being revealed, a shedding of the negative.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:19 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Who doesn’t abuse their body, mind included?

Also EC, I asked who the you that you were talking to was, if it was other than yourself?


Wendy the answer is that we’re all everything, and in order for there to be a we in the first place, the cosmos requires individuality as well.

All of us are required to be individuals in order for existence to exist.

The everything of everything is so amorphous that it literally means non existence: which is impossible.

We also have different dimensions that we operate on...

We have a dimension of imagination. Not all of this is substantiated. We can have visceral emotions from our visions, but they didn’t really happen.

Keep asking questions.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:30 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Who doesn’t abuse their body, mind included?

Also EC, I asked who the you that you were talking to was, if it was other than yourself?


Wendy the answer is that we’re all everything, and in order for there to be a we in the first place, the cosmos requires individuality as well.

All of us are required to be individuals in order for existence to exist.

The everything of everything is so amorphous that it literally means non existence: which is impossible.

We also have different dimensions that we operate on...

We have a dimension of imagination. Not all of this is substantiated. We can have visceral emotions from our visions, but they didn’t really happen.

Keep asking questions.

I call them planes that span above and below this plane. Two bodies working in unison, the soul and the corporeal. Planes of emotions exist. And Peace is an emotion.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:35 pm

Planes is fine for these purposes.

Just know that when you’re in the realm of visions, of imagination, it’s a teaching tool not a substantiated reality. If I imagine doing something and it interferes with my logic and emotion... I’ll know immediately, I may or may not do it, but eventually I’ll learn why those feelings upset my conscience.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Berkley Babes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:40 pm

I agree about peace being an emotion.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:44 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Planes is fine for these purposes.

Just know that when you’re in the realm of visions, of imagination, it’s a teaching tool not a substantiated reality. If I imagine doing something and it interferes with my logic and emotion... I’ll know immediately, I may or may not do it, but eventually I’ll learn why those feelings upset my conscience.

If you can prove that planes are not powered by conscious energy as actual places, I’m watching.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:45 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:I agree about peace being an emotion.

PM me your details if you don’t feel comfortable about going public.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:47 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Planes is fine for these purposes.

Just know that when you’re in the realm of visions, of imagination, it’s a teaching tool not a substantiated reality. If I imagine doing something and it interferes with my logic and emotion... I’ll know immediately, I may or may not do it, but eventually I’ll learn why those feelings upset my conscience.

How will you know immediately, what happens exactly?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:51 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:I agree about peace being an emotion.


Peace is the emotion of sending everyone to their individual heavens forever without harming a single being in existence.

Anything less is not the infinite numbers of emotions that is peace.

I want to reiterate this... when you ask me a question, and I reply ... I’m an empty vessel that contains everyone. You’re asking questions of the smartest men and women ever to exist.

Look at my replies and think about that.

I’m not what I used to be. I’m something beyond now.

It’s like that end scene in rise of skywalker where every Jedi was in the same spirit ... except all the sith are in my spirit as well.

I’ve become something beyond.

I have a new plan for existence itself ...
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby phoneutria » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:10 am

Berkley Babes wrote:
When I see my ideas appear in other places when I'd never shared those ideas in any format, then the boundaries, for me, become less clear. More like a collective thought process that I don't control.


dude ive had visions
that months later i end up reading about
completely by chance
in some buddhist manuscript
that was written thousands of years ago
there is definitely some collective shenanigans going on

and then the temptation to dig into these writings is great
but then i will feel like my studying seeded them
into my mind
and then my visions will just be suggestion
so i like to keep that experience pure
at least for now
User avatar
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 4134
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby promethean75 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:12 am

"Peace is the emotion of sending everyone to their individual heavens forever without harming a single being in existence."

Rubbish. Absolute peace, whatever that means, is impossible just on account of the kind of world this is... particularly how a purposeless conglomerate if energy somehow began achieving repetitious autopoietic organized states... finally leading to sentient intelligent life through an arduous process of evolution. Here's the important part; the dynamic of the relationship between the organism and its environment is essentially conflict. I mean it is this conflict that is responsible for what this purposeless evolution has accomplished.

To bring an indictment against this necessary feature of sentient life is to wish it were extinct. This is anthropocide.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4039
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Schizoposting # 4: The Ultimo Schizopost.UNABRIDGED

Postby Berkley Babes » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:19 am

phoneutria wrote:
Berkley Babes wrote:
When I see my ideas appear in other places when I'd never shared those ideas in any format, then the boundaries, for me, become less clear. More like a collective thought process that I don't control.


dude ive had visions
that months later i end up reading about
completely by chance
in some buddhist manuscript
that was written thousands of years ago
there is definitely some collective shenanigans going on

and then the temptation to dig into these writings is great
but then i will feel like my studying seeded them
into my mind
and then my visions will just be suggestion
so i like to keep that experience pure
at least for now


Ya, I read something once called Corn-Pone Opinions, which is like this fictional essay by Mark Twain. In it, he suggests that, based on trends, for example, that all words are the word of God. And that's how trends occur and take ahold in mass cultural movements.

Shenanigans, haha, that's a great word for it.

My latest shenanigan involved a Stephen King short story, an idea of mine that I've been thinking of using in my fiction for 7 years now. And there it was, although, in a different context with a few different details. But for the most part, the same random idea. There was no way he could have stole it from me, because I kept it inside, never wrote it down.

I guess certain ideas want out, no matter who gets the credit.
User avatar
Berkley Babes
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Location: The Virtuplex

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users