Aphorisms

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: Aphorisms

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:25 pm

Personae, or personality, is determined by inherited organ - cellular - hierarchies; the dominance of every organ within an organism.
This determines its particular needs.
Environment determines how fast and easily a need can be gratified and energies lost can be replenished.
The relationship between inherited hierarchies and environmental circumstances determines what character will be adopted - i.e., how much and to what degree the personae will be permitted to be fully cultivated and expressed.

Within human socioeconomic environments this produces the private and the public self - public self, or character/caricature, will always be a mask, a performance.
This is usually learned during the adolescent phase... usually the environment, or others, will impose upon the individual his public character which he may perform for a lifetime - often forgetting what his original personae is, or questioning if it ever existed.
socially intervening early enough, before it fully develops, is a way of cultivating a socially desirable character.
Lorikeet

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:34 pm

PURE BULLSHIT!!! woof woof!!!
personality is three things...intellect, temperament and upbringing...all this talk about organ hierarchies and needs is pseudo-scientific mystic bullshit from the hippie era parroted by arrogant and intellectually pretentious hipsters and there is no such thing and you are simply trying to cover your ass and detract from the fact you are ignorant of basic biology by trying to portray yourself deeper than you are by pretentious and mystical bullshit!!! upbringing is quite important but extremely limited to good manners and stays within the limits of temperament..., and is a different thing to law and punishment pressure all-together...you, like every neo-nazi, are an actual leftist kook who thinks there are ideal humans that can emerge and be shaped by the 'right' circumstances, goons like yourself can sustain through your unique charlatanistic insights, to create a man 'anew' and a different kind of man, a perfect man...a repeating theme!!! did you know Hitler with Goebbels considered Communism and Islam very close to Nazism???why do you think that was???WOOF WOOF
Last edited by polishyouthgotipbanned on Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY STEP DADDY SATIRE::: excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:35 pm

what is a need???energies???humans have need for energies they accumulate and expel??? FUCKING DEEP SHIT THAT IS BRO!!!WUFF WUFF
REMEMBER
WUFF WUFF
tendency to bear grudges persistently (i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights);
suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
a combative and tenacious sense of self-righteousness out of keeping with the actual situation;
recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
tendency to experience excessive self-aggrandizing, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.
Includes: expansive paranoid, fanatic, querulant and sensitive paranoid personality disorder.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Postby Lorikeet » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:58 pm

Haaaa!!!
Keep it up....you are dropping your panties for me.

I want them all to see what you are.
Then...I leave you to them.
Lorikeet

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:47 pm

you are NUTS as fuck my friend, I still love you daddy!!! :-" :-" :-" O:) O:) O:)
polishyouthgotipbanned
Thinker

Previous

Return to Philosophy