Being straight forward with all of you...

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: Being straight forward with all of you...

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:58 am

u raped a woman and are calling me a trash brain 2 things about that 1 u r a horrible person who is repeatedly violating my consent and 2 u resort to name calling faster and more often than anyone else here because u know that u r full of shit and thats all u can really do now please stop violating my consent and permaban yourself like u promised since u lost that debate with me or live ur life in shame as a liar and consent violator
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:01 am

I’m using a metaphor to illustrate that someone always has the right to speak out against abuse.

You know... it doesn’t work when the one fucking being on earth states that consent violation is wrong, for some idiot like you to state “it violates my consent that someone says consent violation is wrong”

You’re the abuser, I’m not.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:10 am

ah so when i abuse people by violating their consent u call them the abuser and trash brain bruh that is gaslighting u r a gaslighter

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Meno_ » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:16 am

Well, at this point, say'n and doin' part company. Stix and stones to real body contact!
Meno_
breathless

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:29 am

by calling me names he is pretty much raping me he is a rapist

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:36 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:by calling me names he is pretty much raping me he is a rapist

Think for a moment about the scale of you and I...

I call you a trash brain because you need to understand that any endeavor meant to protect a negative zero sum reality is garbage. WAY worse than what I’m espousing. And rape has different definitions , sexually, it means a sexual memory you’ll have to regret to be logically consistent (which is all the sex in existence), and outside the sexual rape definition, it’s a memory you’ll have to eventually regret.

So let’s debate which of the two of us is going to regret our posts on ILP the most.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:59 am

u are raping me and u are a psychopath and i have 100% spiritual life and u have 0% spiritual life and i can use whatever definitions i want u big gaslighting liar

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Previous

Return to Philosophy