My Agreements With Ecmandu

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:06 am

Yes. The fear of surrendering or letting go. I did not mean our natural state as adults, which I don't consider our natural state. There's a state not just beyond childhood, but beyond adulthood as well: a third state, the three-legged state of Oedipus and the Sphinx...

The fear is quiet because we don't follow through on listening to it when we even hear it in the first place (rare occasions, usually, initially). The flawed condition is the fearful condition: shrinking back from the wholeness...
Zeroeth Nature

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:10 am

Zeroeth Nature wrote:Yes. The fear of surrendering or letting go. I did not mean our natural state as adults, which I don't consider our natural state. There's a state not just beyond childhood, but beyond adulthood as well: a third state, the three-legged state of Oedipus and the Sphinx...

The fear is quiet because we don't follow through on listening to it when we even hear it in the first place (rare occasions, usually, initially). The flawed condition is the fearful condition: shrinking back from the wholeness...

I agree. How do you replace that fear with trust?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:29 am

Trust is your natural condition as soul. It cannot replace anything, it is always there, everywhere. But fear seems to replace it, obscures it, by being itself obscure of itself... Fear needs to overcome itself, in fact it is that very need. Learn what it is you're afraid of, enlighten your darkness, see what is your one flaw. Try to pinpoint it, here, before me!
Zeroeth Nature

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:55 am

Woah, tough call. Must mull this over.

P.S. Love the theatrics.

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:09 am

I don't necessarily mean in public, nor before me personally, I suppose; but before someone who knows what he's talking about. And in any case, yes, take your time for it. You can also ask more questions.
Zeroeth Nature

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:24 am

Ecmandu remains stingy with what he knows. Pieces to important puzzles are hard to find. Rare. Like meeting a soul connection. Of course there are unexpected brief moments where souls who are strangers to you, show themselves spectacularly, but those are like reminders to do all that you are meant to do, not to dally wondering how deep the bond goes. Not sure who else there is to talk to, at this point, no one else of note who I cannot deny was put on my path or I on theirs.

Though it was a nice surprise, your joining the conversation even though your first question threw me for a loop.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:53 am

My first question came from a very different angle. Then Ecmandu said something I didn't know about Buddhism, so I asked him about it (would still like to know the third thing, by the way). And then, I saw how his plan was problematic both from within your shared paradigm (as you pointed out) and without that paradigm (as I then indicated). For that's the thing: I came from outside you guys' paradigm and then decided to have an exchange with you on your terms, for your benefit I was hoping. (I've never meditated on karma or the extent of the Buddha's powers, by the way.)

Puzzle pieces belong within the paradigm. To use another metaphor, you're trying to untie knot after knot whereas I'm trying to "cut through" the whole ball of yarn:
"The ultimate truth is the flux of things with the contradiction that it contains within itself [i.e., the contradiction between past and future]. Being torn between its opposites and formless, this ultimate truth is not world, either. There is only an unreal world; the real is nothing but pure negativity, time, or, as Nietzsche also calls it: suffering. But pure negativity has, by itself and out of itself, no persistence: it only is as it produces the show [Schein] out of itself, which, however, because it stands in opposition to it, is itself not real either but only a show. [...W]ithout the show, taken by itself, the eternal flux has no persistence. It must produce the show out of itself. The show therefore belongs to its truth." (Georg Picht, Nietzsche, pp. 251-52, my translation.)
Zeroeth Nature

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:31 pm

What does cutting through the whole ball of yarn amount to?

My understanding of karma is it is willed by the power of a soul or souls to reward or punish ourselves or others. I see it as a teaching tool to gain more self-awareness and reflection. It can also be seen as the cosmic scales of justice (no winning lotto numbers, no police or courtrooms needed).

Meno was asking if younger familial generations get karmic payback for actions once taken by their deceased relatives. Dunno.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby promethean75 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:34 pm

An inability to sew the blanket you had in mind when you bought the yarn?

Like why did you even cut the yarn up? That's stupid. You cant sew a blanket with little pieces of yarn.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:02 pm

Alright, let’s continue...

Reality is constantly changing. What I mean by this is that the god of reality is constantly changing...

For a few days ‘god’ may be your next door neighbors cat... or some cactus 1000 miles away.

I realized that I’m not in the same reality anymore where I can find the 3 meditations not to use or you’ll go insane because it’s just not on the internet anymore.

Sorry zeroeth! I know you want that third one.

Now the Buddha had a lot of powers. One that wasn’t mentioned is the ability to remember all the reality shifts. I have that one. He probably had it to.

The Buddha and I agree. Miracles are a horrible method of conversion... he only advocates teaching good dharma. Any evil being can perform a miracle. Not any being can teach and LIVE truth.

The Buddha basically taught his followers to ignore miracles. This is excellent and astounding advice.

I have a different perspective on this. If life is a video game and beating the big boss (samsara) is the goal, then life is still very much a win/lose proposition.

I step way out of the box of the current plan and decided that win/lose realities never work. The video game is bullshit.

Now, in hyper dimensional mirror realities, you can gain Buddhist liberation from samsara in one second flat.

Or, you can spend trillions of eons doing it. Up to you.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:12 pm

For me, catching reality shifts requires excellent memory, recognizing differences immediately rather than telling yourself that your memory is playing tricks on you. I haven’t been paying attention much lately though but when movies and books change, it’s hard to ignore.

How do you deal with the artificial feel of major changes, Ec? Are souls trapped in material bodies until the body dies? I’ve seen a psychic receive information about me, being completely accurate from this stranger, but she didn’t seem aware of remembering our exchange the next time I saw her a couple days later which I don’t understand, like why wouldn’t she remember? Was that another bigger reality shift?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:26 pm

WendyDarling wrote:For me, catching reality shifts requires excellent memory, recognizing differences immediately rather than telling yourself that your memory is playing tricks on you. I haven’t been paying attention much lately though but when movies and books change, it’s hard to ignore.

How do you deal with the artificial feel of major changes, Ec?

Actually, it doesn’t require really good memory, it’s just an ‘empowerment’. When every street sign on your block changes and you’re the only one who remembers it (not hard to do) and then you realize nobody else remembers it... you’re like “fuck, that’s some scary shit!”

I’ve gotten used to it over the years.

This current world that we’re in is every bit as much of a dream world as your actually dreams. To stay steady, you need an extremely solid spiritual root.

I can still talk to you, that’s because my roots are strong and deep; they extend to all the worlds.

You see... people think things like: time travel is a paradox etc... actually, it can be done. The actual spirit you have doesn’t get crushed by time travel, just like it has no difficulty maintaining who you are even if you remember past lives. The spirit transcends time travel paradoxes effortlessly.

If I killed myself in my past, I’d still be here. This is effortless to the spirit.

I don’t know why I decided to take that tangent, other than to say, reality changes don’t destroy spirits. Spirits have no difficulty handling all of that.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:11 pm

Then why wouldn’t the spirit have remembered over a two day span?

How do you activate/empower other souls in the bodies around you and bring them up to speed?

It does take memory that’s why all the other souls inhabiting bodies, living in your proximity or on this website, aren’t remembering the original street signs or any other changes. You call it empowerment, while I am very sensitive to initial impressions leaving me a memory palace of sorts. Mental illness empowers the soul for sure too and left untreated while wielding that much power causes all sorts of unnecessary emotional turmoil, especially guilt, gathered from experience.

With how many other people, in their corporeal forms, have you shared similar discussions because I’m searching for others with understandings of my unknowns?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:36 pm

Wendy,

I really don’t think you took this part of my last post very seriously ...

God, today, can literally be a cactus 1000 miles away.

Now, in a reality like this, some people have abilities others don’t. That’s the way it’s set up.

I have the ability to remember time line shifts.

I can’t walk through walls, but I can do this.

What I’ve learned as a ‘survival of sanity tool’ through all the shit I’ve been through, is the develop very parsimonious ways of developing very strong roots to maintain my reality orientation. I can’t rely anymore on reality being rationally the same from moment to moment unless I have axioms that transcend these types of reality changes and never change.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:41 pm

With how many other folks in material bodies are you having similar conversations?

Why would God be one thing 1000 or 1 mile away?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:49 pm

WendyDarling wrote:With how many other folks in material bodies are you similar conversations?

Why would God be one thing 1000 or 1 mile away?

God as selected is technically not any distance away, but you must understand this ...

When a being gets the privilege of being ‘god for a day’ we all deal with that beings full individual spirit...

Yes, it becomes omnipotent and omnipresent ... but every spirit has a different omniscience, every spirit is different.

I’ve been god before on earth. I did a crappy job back then.

That’s to be expected. Perhaps these little travels for being god for a day is just about teaching people where they truly are on the cosmic evolutionary ladder for a moment, and nothing more. To humble you. Although, some people don’t get the message.

God is just one of our ideas here. It’s not a necessary real thing... we all thought it might be entertaining or funny... it’s part of the plan, the idea we chose. It’s not inherently real.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:56 pm

About my other question, twice posted?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:06 pm

WendyDarling wrote:About my other question, twice posted?

Well... there’s a lot of interesting stuff going on here. This reality was designed to be interesting (first and foremost)....

So, I have massive super-position of spirits in my spirit. When someone in my spirit gets shot for example, I feel it. Actually, all of us do this, we’re just not aware of the magnitude of it. I’ll take on anyone... most people run from the spirits I run towards. That’s fine, most people don’t like feeling being shot hundreds of times a day, I get it! Trust me, I get it! I’m the sanest crazy person you’ll probably meet... I’ll hold any spirit in my heart. It’s fucking insane! But it ends up being ‘good crazy’. I would highly recommend people not do what I do.

I’m clairvoyant and clairaudient as well. I communicate constantly with beings from all over existence ... it’s become my new normal. I’m a highly sought after teacher and spiritual guide. If you ever get into a psychic conference call with me, you’ll know. We can hang out with each other for days on end everyday. My guess, since you’re asking me these questions on a message board, is that you’re still only comfortable with this format.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:16 pm

What is the disconnect between the soul who is to inhabiting a body unawares like most people and those like you and I with some awareness?

This reality encompassing all spirits and dimensions or this reality of physical perception made into material forms?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:22 pm

WendyDarling wrote:What is the disconnect between the soul who is to inhabiting a body unawares like most people and those like you and I with some awareness?

This reality encompassing all spirits and dimensions or this reality of physical perception made into material forms?

Simple answer: boredom.

Knowing everything is actually quite boring.

Remember way back earlier in the thread when I told you that we were never born and we’ll never die and that this gets really boring really fast?

I’m not lying to you. Most people don’t want to know everything that I know. Seriously. I’m unceaslessly curious, that’s what drives me. Do I get bored? Sure I do. The ONLY thing that keeps me entertained in this earthly plane that I beat as a video game is to build a new reality structure. That’s it.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:33 pm

But why not help to fix spirits rather than them struggling over the millennia to feel like God for more than one day? Why not make spirits whole, without flaws?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:37 pm

WendyDarling wrote:But why not help to fix spirits rather than them struggling over the millennia to feel like God for more than one day? Why not make spirits whole, without flaws?

Oh my! Your perfection/flaw kick again!

Let me explain this to you very simply (this is for zeroeth as well)

If there is only one perfection, then all beings being perfect would be exactly the same, just one being with no other possible beings.

Our differences are more perfect than the hypothetical perfection. Now, in saying this, if parts of the current plan are irreconcilably flawed, which it is, then we need a new plan.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:39 pm

What would happen if we all combined into one being (other than split personality disorder ;) ?)

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:42 pm

WendyDarling wrote:What would happen if we all combined into one being (other than split personality disorder ;) ?)

Existence would stop existing (which is impossible). Without other (I don’t mean dichotomies like good/evil) just otherness... then existence can’t exist. Every possible being needs other to exist.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:52 pm

So you don’t know exactly. Why doesn’t everybody agree to try it to see what happens, especially if they’re bored? It would definitely be something new, never experienced before. How’s about all the females combine to become the perfect female and the males combine to become the perfect male?

WendyDarling
Heroine

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy