My Agreements With Ecmandu

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:36 am

WendyDarling wrote:Yeah, the Hell realm I visited felt like it was full of desperate, hopeless souls. How do you get stuck in a Hell dimension?

You’re not arguing well enough. You have power. Power almost always sends you to hell because almost nobody uses it correctly, the more power, the more damage. Get it?

So, once you’re there, you have to make sense. When you start making sense, they stop tormenting you and stop being tormented by you. Then things soften and relax.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:40 am

Who sends you to Hell and how are you kept there? Um, sounds like you send yourself to Hell as punishment for abusing your power. Yeah, either no power or I refrain from using it instead letting spirits who favor me help me. I know I am favored with protection in some cases like a car accident and a fall. Also favored with glimpses of other dimensions but instead of it helping me, it’s opening another can of worms that I don’t understand.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:42 am

WendyDarling wrote:Who sends you to Hell and how are you kept there?

Anyone. Everyone. All it takes to be sent to hell is to offend even one being who has it out for you. Some of these beings have lots of power, others don’t. Then hell becomes a scrappy game of sophisticated politics.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:52 am

Added to my previous post

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:55 am

WendyDarling wrote:Added to my previous post

The glimpses are just that. Glimpses. Be thankful you’re not on the worst hells forever (so to speak) and be thankful you’re not in heaven forever (so to speak - that’s a one way ticket to hell) - just take the glimpses as informative and build upon them.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:56 am

The Hell I glimpsed was full of both men and women and this’ll probably sound hokey but I was brought down there in a beam of light. So freaky because all of the closer souls were stretching to reach me, for help. Their hopelessness stretched towards me for help.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:00 am

WendyDarling wrote:The Hell I glimpsed was full of both men and women and this’ll probably sound hokey but I was brought down there in a beam of light. So freaky because all of the closer souls were stretching to reach me, for help. Their hopelessness stretched towards me for help.

Everybody in the hells is asking for help. Just don’t forget them and you’ll be fine.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:02 am

Mind describing how heaven is a hell? Is anyplace in existence not a hell?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:06 am

WendyDarling wrote:Mind describing how heaven is a hell?

Heaven is never a hell. Heaven is a lack of empathy, always has been. Those people eventually get sent to hell anyways. In this current reality, just try to stay as middle of the road as you can, a reasonable amount of heaven to make yourself useful to others, and not to much heaven or hell that you become useless to others.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:11 am

But the flawed souls remain. You are convinced that a flawed soul who harms no one again will be happy living a lie and never sent to another hell?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:16 am

Ecmandu wrote:

Heaven is never a hell. Heaven is a lack of empathy, always has been. Those people eventually get sent to hell anyways. In this current reality, just try to stay as middle of the road as you can, a reasonable amount of heaven to make yourself useful to others, and not to much heaven or hell that you become useless to others.

So you’re saying when you become fixed and enter heaven, you lose your empathy to help fix everyone else? How does that happen?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:16 am

WendyDarling wrote:But the flawed souls remain. You are convinced that a flawed soul who harms no one again will be happy living a lie and never sent to another hell?

Wendy, I really don’t think you understand what I’m doing here. I’m submitting a better plan to all of existence. I’m being patient and polite by answering questions about the current (insane) plan. I’m just not going to humor all these questions.

I already answered you this question:

In a reality with more than one actual person, (not a mirrored person), it’s impossible for any possible being to be perfect.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:17 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

So you’re saying when you become fixed and enter heaven, you lose your empathy to help fix everyone else? How does that happen?

Because you stop feeling for them , maybe not at first, but eventually
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:19 am

Ecmandu wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:But the flawed souls remain. You are convinced that a flawed soul who harms no one again will be happy living a lie and never sent to another hell?

Wendy, I really don’t think you understand what I’m doing here. I’m submitting a better plan to all of existence. I’m being patient and polite by answering questions about the current (insane) plan. I’m just not going to humor all these questions.

I already answered you this question:

In a reality with more than one actual person, (not a mirrored person), it’s impossible for any possible being to be perfect.

A mirrored person is a puppet that you control so you will be alone anyways.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:21 am

I don’t understand how being a god of fantasy is going to change who you are in reality?

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:26 am

WendyDarling wrote:I don’t understand how being a god of fantasy is going to change who you are in reality?

A mirrored person is only a puppet of you want them to be. When you put a mirror off to the side of someone else and look at them in that mirror, are they a puppet? Of course not. Can you harm them? No.

Can they harm you? Only if you want them to.

Hyperdimensional mirror means exactly what it states:

Reflecting all infinite number of dimensions in a completely immersive reality. Every bit as real as this one.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:34 am

Ecmandu wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:

Because you stop feeling for them , maybe not at first, but eventually

Every time I get a glimpse, I never have the wherewithal to stick around long enough to investigate properly. At the gate of heaven, my soul was so overwhelmed by this pure, positive emotion, I felt drugged and my ability to think was super slowed.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:36 am

How can something that is not actually happening be mirrored? How do you interact with a mirror on a soul level? Souls need actual interaction, energy exchanges which mirrors fail to reflect.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:44 am

You need a better plan, the most obvious, fix all souls.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:46 am

I think Ecmandu's idea of hyperdimensional mirror realities is a contrivance meant to preserve precisely what makes souls flawed in the first place.
"The ultimate truth is the flux of things with the contradiction that it contains within itself [i.e., the contradiction between past and future]. Being torn between its opposites and formless, this ultimate truth is not world, either. There is only an unreal world; the real is nothing but pure negativity, time, or, as Nietzsche also calls it: suffering. But pure negativity has, by itself and out of itself, no persistence: it only is as it produces the show [Schein] out of itself, which, however, because it stands in opposition to it, is itself not real either but only a show. [...W]ithout the show, taken by itself, the eternal flux has no persistence. It must produce the show out of itself. The show therefore belongs to its truth." (Georg Picht, Nietzsche, pp. 251-52, my translation.)
Zeroeth Nature

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:57 am

Well, it definitely doesn’t improve the soul. There has to be a mend of some sort but what? Trust keeps coming to mind. Is that what all souls struggle with? I’d say the biggies are trust, love, and forgiveness. It’s got to be trust, everything depends on trust, doesn’t it?
Last edited by WendyDarling on Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:06 am

Perfect your soul at your own pace (forever is so long that any finite number of years (no matter how large the number) is only an infinitesimal)

I have a pretty decent soul now, but it will never be perfect, nobodies will, not a reality where I have to kill to live and break someone else’s heart to make a friend.

Forever, in a win/lose reality system is a VERY long time to NEVER have a perfect soul
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:19 am

Why would you have to remain forever in a win/lose situation? Why can’t you trust that you can be fixed? We all can. If, scratch that, when I make it to the gates of heaven again, I will trust enough to enter, then I’ll return to help everybody trust that what is next will be glorious for all. This is so bizarre. LOL

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:22 am

Well, what is trust, Wendy? Isn't trust our natural state, and doesn't it require letting go of all kinds of safety measures and inhibitions we've accumulated? Forgiveness, too, involves a letting go: of a grudge we bear, carry with us, cling on to... And as for love—well, I think the word here is not "letting go", but rather surrender!
Zeroeth Nature

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:43 am

Zeroeth Nature wrote:Well, what is trust, Wendy? Isn't trust our natural state, and doesn't it require letting go of all kinds of safety measures and inhibitions we've accumulated? Forgiveness, too, involves a letting go: of a grudge we bear, carry with us, cling on to... And as for love—well, I think the word here is not "letting go", but rather surrender!

Is trust our natural state as an adult or is it quiet fear? The desire to, for that release, is there in me but not the follow through...yet. I agree forgiveness involves letting go, for me of my self-disappointment, especially on those rare occasions where I trust and get screwed afterwards. I don't think I have ever really forgiven anyone since I never forgave myself first. Yeah, surrendering all conditions placed on sharing your love.

Damn, fear may be the main problem that hinders the fulfillment of the other three. Fear entwined with each.

WendyDarling
Heroine

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy