My Agreements With Ecmandu

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:58 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Impossible because we are all pieces of a puzzle needing to be put back together. What’s impossible about everyone entering heaven, a monumental change that matters.


Heaven is different for everyone. Home is different for everyone. Our current plan doesn’t accommodate for that.

To have the specific job that I have, you have to know and feel everyone’s wish, their true home. Everyone has a different home. No two are alike. That means nobody goes home... unless you change the plan.

Seems everyones plan is for perfection, I know the place, the feeling. How do I share this with you?


Perfection is different for everyone. Stop trying to force the one perfection on everyone, it’s cruel and overbearing.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:06 pm

You are afraid to accept perfection just like all the other fragments, including myself, so we stay here “searching” for more while actually working to avoid it.

Next time I’m there while awake, I’m going for it!

A) I no longer exist
B) I join others in a harmonious eternity
C) I meet the Godhead
D) I go back to dreaming
E) I become the Godhead
F) None of the above
Last edited by WendyDarling on Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:11 pm

WendyDarling wrote:You are afraid to accept perfection just like all the other fragments, including myself, so we stay here “searching” for more while actually working to avoid it.

Next time I’m there while awake, I’m going for it!


Wendy, I’m not afraid of everyone being perfect as they are, you are, you want the one perfection. By doing that, you fill the cosmos with cruelty. Trust me, I know this lesson well. The win/lose nature of our reality. You still have a god complex.

Reality made better is to create a reality where everyone feels perfect for who they are forever, without violating anyone’s consent.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:20 pm

You are losing your logic. Imperfection and perfection are not the same thing. And the conscience we each possess reminds us of that.

I understand your intention but the source of the suffering remains.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:26 pm

WendyDarling wrote:You are losing your logic. Imperfection and perfection are not the same thing. And the conscience we each possess reminds us of that.


It’s not up to you to dictate to/for another person what their perfection is. You’re still a narcissist.

I always teach this to people:

What they think god is or wants from us is what they’d want done to/for them if they were god; and it’s scary!

You know how I know this viscerally Wendy ?

Because I’m a pretty fucking perfect person ...

I, relative to me, can send you ALL to hell, for not being as perfect as me. Horrible, horrible idea! So let’s back up here... what do you really think perfection is? It’s allowing the grace to others as being differently perfect in their own right.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:05 am

WendyDarling wrote:ZOR, Did you refer to nothing as a something from which another something comes or are you agreeing with EC, that otherness cannot be self contained.


Well, within your shared paradigm, in which real existing things (souls) exist, I'd agree with EC: otherness logically cannot be self-contained. However, standing outside that paradigm, I rather agree with you: the only "real existing thing" (the "World Soul", if you will) is ultimately Nothing (emptiness), and this dreams up all "other" "real existing things" (e.g., individual souls). So for me, souls are themselves illusions, and it's precisely this illusion of real existing thinghood (individuality) that is the one flaw of each and every "soul"!


WendyDarling wrote:You [EC] are afraid to accept perfection just like all the other fragments, including myself, so we stay here “searching” for more while actually working to avoid it.


This is very good! But there's good reason for being afraid to accept perfection. As I wrote on June 11th or 12th, 'when one is Dionysus [by which I mean the Adi-Buddha, Emptiness itself...], one's whole world is perfect: for it stands in absolute contrast to His absolute imperfection (absolute lack, absolute weakness)...'

You asked what cutting through the whole ball of yarn amounted to. Well, to return to your puzzle metaphor instead, the complete puzzle looks like my current avatar:

"The clear light or the dark light is in fact the appearance of one's true nature, of one's true Buddha-nature, appearing just so—just as it is. It is the true face of the primordial Buddha[.]" (Jetsunma Ahkön Lhamo, "P'howa, Part 4: The Appearance of the Peaceful Deities".)

::

Ecmandu wrote:No. This world really is a dream world.


That's what I said. However, it's less of a dream world than the "souls" within it, or rather the latter are more of a dream world. "This world" is not in "your" mind; "you" are in "this world" which in turn is in the mind...

" '[T]he Dharma-Body of the Buddha' is another way of saying Mind, Suchness, the Void, the Godhead." (Aldous Huxley, The Doors of Perception.)


I know a lot about the practice of chod; it literally translates as “feeding your demons”.


Actually, it rather means "cutting through" demons (where "demon" can mean any hindrance or obscuration of the dharmata).


Ecmandu wrote:What you need to understand about perfection is that when the Buddha breaks free of samsara, he’s a winner and everyone else is a loser ... when this happens, you’ll get sent to hell. The Buddha will be sent to hell.

Zero sum realities send every possible being to hell forever; thus my entry in the cosmos. To fix it.


No, look. You are trying to fix precisely what the Buddha has broken free of. Your whole paradigm is samsaric! All hells and even all heavens are still in samsara. Nirvana is no heaven! The Buddha's formula is anatta, literally "non-soul": all souls, whether in the lowest hell realms, the highest heavens, or anywhere in between, are in samsara because samsara is the wandering of "souls"...
"The ultimate truth is the flux of things with the contradiction that it contains within itself [i.e., the contradiction between past and future]. Being torn between its opposites and formless, this ultimate truth is not world, either. There is only an unreal world; the real is nothing but pure negativity, time, or, as Nietzsche also calls it: suffering. But pure negativity has, by itself and out of itself, no persistence: it only is as it produces the show [Schein] out of itself, which, however, because it stands in opposition to it, is itself not real either but only a show. [...W]ithout the show, taken by itself, the eternal flux has no persistence. It must produce the show out of itself. The show therefore belongs to its truth." (Georg Picht, Nietzsche, pp. 251-52, my translation.)
User avatar
Zeroeth Nature
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 1:31 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:57 pm

Ok,

I agree. The soul is a reality construct we all invented. It’s not a necessary thing in itself... it’s part of the video game, we can choose to play with it or not.

Now, in terms of the emptiness, these are all just constructs; but to eradicate all constructs leads to a contradiction in Buddhism ... you cannot (for example) have ‘right action’ in a construct less void.

Buddhism is a lot more than emptiness ... it’s also about right and wrong.

So you have to consider all of this when contemplating these things
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:15 pm

Read the above post as well...

I’m going to explain something to you that you probably don’t know. We have something called ‘super-position of souls’ —— two flesh made as one (or more)...

The reason religions teach not to use drugs is because if every soul on earth was superimposed with mine, they’d all simultaneously be drunk all at once!

I find that funny. So I drink with abandon —— actually, not really —— I hold alcohol really well.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:24 am

Ecmandu wrote:Ok,

I agree. The soul is a reality construct we all invented. It’s not a necessary thing in itself... it’s part of the video game, we can choose to play with it or not.

Now, in terms of the emptiness, these are all just constructs; but to eradicate all constructs leads to a contradiction in Buddhism ... you cannot (for example) have ‘right action’ in a construct less void.

Buddhism is a lot more than emptiness ... it’s also about right and wrong.

So you have to consider all of this when contemplating these things


I disagree with the soul being a reality construct as if it is made of nothing, the soul is made of something and I have no hesitation about calling it, conscious energy.

Is energy a thing? I have no idea if energy is scientifically a technical thing, but I will say that conscious energy as formed as a soul has dimensions and a specific placement in a human anatomy, laid within the body but not visible to the naked eye (at this point).

If energy can be a thing then I mean to label it, conscious energy, and label it the first thing, the one and only thing in existence within which we exist, maybe like unborn children in the one's womb. This is all speculation but I cannot agree that a thing cannot contain otherness, that a thing has no dimensions or aspects that can be referred to as a part or apart. Animals can give birth to other animals without typical reproduction that requires two sexes, two things. The otherness is self contained and does not need a separate thing to procreate. The otherness of conscious energy may be something as simple as a different idea or feeling, but housed within one being we have come to know as existence or God if there is reverence.

So convince me that one thing of conscious energy cannot have two thoughts. Maybe I need an acceptable definition of a thing. If a separate otherness were required, two things, to have one thing exist, well, that does not make sense to me.

Zeroeth Nature wrote:
The way I see it—and note that I've been coming back to Nietzsche (and Hinduism, and religion in general) from within secular Buddhism or nihilism—, creativity is literally limited by Nothing... It is the Nothing or nothingness which is what I've called zeroth nature—that which alone gives rise to "natures", "first natures", e.g. human "nature". Recall that thing I said [...] about being bounded by boundlessness. This is the only true necessity: the maddening lonesomeness of the One or the Nothing, which impels It to WILL Its Other, Its Opposite, the loveliest being It could possibly imagine...


One body of conscious energy willing the expansion of existence.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:41 pm

Wendy,

You asked me to bring it back here.

What do you want to know?

I’m going to be very explicit with you.... our current plan that we have took eons beyond eons to develop.

You think I have deep truths about a flawed plan?

No. I don’t. It’s a flawed plan and you’re still in that flawed plan. Sure, I can be a complete douchebag and say something that makes you think I’m profound in the current plan... win/lose realities never work. That’s the real truth.

That’s way deeper than anything I can state in the current plan....

It’s easy to be a snake oil salesperson in this life ... but it’s not real. To be awake here is to understand that none of this works.

Let me give you an example ... when I take a sip of coffee here, I kill thousands of bacteria to do this! I’m a murderer just by taking a sip of coffee... every bit as horrific as the holocaust...’

What I offer to spirits is a better idea.... this shit show plan, as entertaining as it is, eventually sends every being to hell forever. Once a being truly wakes up, they realize that we’re all necessarily sinners.

Some people take that as the gospel and decide sinning is good. It doesn’t work that way.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:20 pm

The dichotomy of light as being both a wave and a particle. I say light is conscious energy. Have you said that everything, from bacteria to rocks, is conscious energy?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:08 pm

WendyDarling wrote:The dichotomy of light as being both a wave and a particle. I say light is conscious energy. Have you said that everything, from bacteria to rocks, is conscious energy?


Yes. I need to include that not all light is the same, actually, no light is the same.

I know what you’re trying to pull here...

You’re trying to define all light as the same and as conscious... which is an argument for a singular being that is all knowing and omnipresent and all powerful.

Not all light is the same. Actually, no light is the same. This is where we get to eternal forms:

A triangle is not a sentient being. The eternal form of “triangleness” is what allows us to abstract triangle categories. No two triangles are the same in all of existence. Without categories we would never be able to abstract triangleness... we would have to give every new triangle that we saw a new and different name. In fact, everything would always need a new and different name.

There is an eternal form of ‘lightness’ that is true of all light, but it’s not sentient, just like triangleness is not sentient.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:31 pm

All was formed by conscious energy, not all is independently conscious like living beings.

So describe your soul, what can you tell me about it?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:37 am

WendyDarling wrote:All was formed by conscious energy, not all is independently conscious like living beings.

So describe your soul, what can you tell me about it?


My soul is very simple: unless everyone is in their own heaven: I suffer profoundly.

Unfortunately for some, to turmoil a soul is their greatest delight... I solved this problem as well.

Sometimes you have to be the elder...

That’s one of my roles in this species.

There are some things you don’t want to fuck with... I am one of those things. Did I hit the spiritual lottery?

The some extent I did. It is hell. I’m forged in hell. I have the power of hell. But I became something ‘other’. I became love. I know why people do what they do. That’s love.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:54 am

What is your heaven like?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:35 am

WendyDarling wrote:What is your heaven like?


My heaven is making everyone god. My heaven is giving everything they want without being able to hurt any possible being. That’s my heaven.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:41 am

So your soul hasn't been to your heaven?

Help me understand why you want to keep incomplete souls incomplete?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:20 pm

WendyDarling wrote:So your soul hasn't been to your heaven?

Help me understand why you want to keep incomplete souls incomplete?


Everyones perfect is different.

Once you realize this... you have a new passion... trying to make everyone perfect just for who they are and will always be.

This requires a different type of plan than everyone becoming the one perfect being.

I’ve stated many times on this board that win/lose realities never work out.

What you have to do is to go for the win/win/win... etc... type of reality.

That requires a different plan than our current plan.

I am that plan.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:23 pm

So you are not incomplete?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:26 pm

WendyDarling wrote:So you are not incomplete?


Until the new plan is manifested , we are all incomplete
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:45 pm

You came up with another new plan beyond hyperdimensional mirror realities?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Previous

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users