My Agreements With Ecmandu

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:43 pm

Regarding the spiritual realms, other dimensions, and the nature of existence, my agreements are as follows

1) we will continue to exist beyond our corporeal death

2) at least, one Hell dimension exists

3) souls aka spirits exist

4) a soul’s energy is powerful

...more to be added.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:48 pm

Well, since you may be curious Wendy,

The relative power of souls comes down to how powerful your feelings are. People with muted feelings don’t have much logic or soul power relative to others.

The feelings always come first; the strength and intensity of them.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:03 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Well, since you may be curious Wendy,

The relative power of souls comes down to how powerful your feelings are. People with muted feelings don’t have much logic or soul power relative to others.

The feelings always come first; the strength and intensity of them.

I had always figured as much, especially regarding karma. Or is it safe to say willfulness? People with mental difficulties, such as myself, often seem explosively emotional and compulsively obsessive which is like a lasered focus that can really get things done physically and spiritually.

Are we on the same page so far?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:17 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Regarding the spiritual realms, other dimensions, and the nature of existence, my agreements are as follows

1) we will continue to exist beyond our corporeal death


Is there any reason, then, why we absolutely shouldn't kill you guys? A reason pertaining to you guys, I mean, not to us...
User avatar
Zeroeth Nature
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 1:31 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:57 pm

Speaking strictly for myself, I wouldn’t like it. I have a couple puzzle pieces and I believe Ec has pieces too, that I need. His pieces are important to me, so he needs to remain an active participant of ILP. Every so many years, I try to discuss what we both know, so far without success.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:06 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Well, since you may be curious Wendy,

The relative power of souls comes down to how powerful your feelings are. People with muted feelings don’t have much logic or soul power relative to others.

The feelings always come first; the strength and intensity of them.

I had always figured as much, especially regarding karma. Or is it safe to say willfulness? People with mental difficulties, such as myself, often seem explosively emotional and compulsively obsessive which is like a lasered focus that can really get things done physically and spiritually.

Are we on the same page so far?


There’s a lot to unpack here.

Karma itself is a peculiar concept. Even in Buddhist teachings, karma is one of the three things they tell people not to meditate on or it will drive them insane.

But that’s neither here nor there.

One thing you know for sure is that you’re here as you are (whatever that may entail). Personally, I think everyone in existence deserves to have all their desires fulfilled without the possibility of harming another being. So from my perspective, god and karma make no sense.

Another thing I know is that anyone with really deep raw emotions make tons of power in existence (for better or worse).
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:18 pm

D
Ecmandu wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Well, since you may be curious Wendy,

The relative power of souls comes down to how powerful your feelings are. People with muted feelings don’t have much logic or soul power relative to others.

The feelings always come first; the strength and intensity of them.

I had always figured as much, especially regarding karma. Or is it safe to say willfulness? People with mental difficulties, such as myself, often seem explosively emotional and compulsively obsessive which is like a lasered focus that can really get things done physically and spiritually.

Are we on the same page so far?


There’s a lot to unpack here.

Karma itself is a peculiar concept. Even in Buddhist teachings, karma is one of the three things they tell people not to meditate on or it will drive them insane.

But that’s neither here nor there.

One thing you know for sure is that you’re here as you are (whatever that may entail). Personally, I think everyone in existence deserves to have all their desires fulfilled without the possibility of harming another being. So from my perspective, god and karma make no sense.

Another thing I know is that anyone with really deep raw emotions make tons of power in existence (for better or worse).


Do you think karma is something other than spiritual justice manifested in a physical form? Why does God make no sense?

Existing as you are, flawed. How do you make a soul unflawed?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:22 pm

Karma ultimately is the concept, “you earned or deserved it”

I’m aghast by people who walk through the world thinking this!!!

Oh, the god thing...

It’s very easy for god to make everyone god simultaneously. I know this for a fact. Theists think this is an absolute contradiction.

I know differently. Hyperdimensional mirror realities can make an infinite number of beings: god, with no contradiction.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:26 pm

Karma is a teaching tool, forcing more self awareness and reflection.

How do you make a soul unflawed?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:31 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Karma is a teaching tool, forcing more self awareness and reflection.

How do you make a soul unflawed?


An unflawed soul is impossible in a reality where there is more than one actual being in the same reality set.

It’s impossible to be a saint on earth. Impossible. Everything I do here, no matter what it is, is hurting someone, even if it’s just a plant. Sainthood is impossible on earth.

You have to stretch your mind far beyond this little box to become a saint, and the only way you deserve the title of saint (unflawed soul) is to make every fucking being in existence unflawed.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:36 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Karma ultimately is the concept, “you earned or deserved it”

I’m aghast by people who walk through the world thinking this!!!

Oh, the god thing...

It’s very easy for god to make everyone god simultaneously. I know this for a fact. Theists think this is an absolute contradiction.

I know differently. Hyperdimensional mirror realities can make an infinite number of beings: god, with no contradiction.


Do you believe that childhood has value?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Meno_ » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:39 pm

What about unearned Karma coming up from the depth of many generations, that manifest uniquely within a pre-conditional qualification.


An individual may not be responsible for it or even unaware from whence it's coming from
And then redeeming a past gone karmic debt does accrue positive Karma. Or?
Meno_
breathless
 
Posts: 8073
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:43 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Karma ultimately is the concept, “you earned or deserved it”

I’m aghast by people who walk through the world thinking this!!!

Oh, the god thing...

It’s very easy for god to make everyone god simultaneously. I know this for a fact. Theists think this is an absolute contradiction.

I know differently. Hyperdimensional mirror realities can make an infinite number of beings: god, with no contradiction.


Do you believe that childhood has value?


Childhood is one of the ideas. Some kids have shit lives and others have idillic lives. What I mean by saying that childhood is one of the ideas, is this:

We’re beings who were never born and never die. We get bored. Everything you see around you, is a plan that took many beings trillions of years to develop as the ultimate plan, and we looked at the plan, to keep us forever entertained forever and said, “fuck it, why not? We have nothing better to do with forever!”

There’s a severe flaw in the plan though... infinite hell for everyone. The plan needs to be changed. I’m on the forefront of the better plan.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:45 pm

I really like the spirit of this thread.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:48 pm

Meno_ wrote:What about unearned Karma coming up from the depth of many generations, that manifest uniquely within a pre-conditional qualification.


An individual may not be responsible for it or even unaware from whence it's coming from
And then redeeming a past gone karmic debt does accrue positive Karma. Or?


Ec knows more about spirits than I do. I only understand present karma. Are there spirits raining Hell on those whose ancestors wronged them? I don't see the point of such a thing myself, unless whatever action started good or bad karma continues to the present and the scales of justice need balancing.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:03 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Meno_ wrote:What about unearned Karma coming up from the depth of many generations, that manifest uniquely within a pre-conditional qualification.


An individual may not be responsible for it or even unaware from whence it's coming from
And then redeeming a past gone karmic debt does accrue positive Karma. Or?


Ec knows more about spirits than I do. I only understand present karma. Are there spirits raining Hell on those whose ancestors wronged them? I don't see the point of such a thing myself, unless whatever action started good or bad karma continues to the present and the scales of justice need balancing.


That’s what I’m trying to explain to you Wendy.

This plan took trillions of years to develop, trillions upon trillions upon trillions and googleplexs too!!

You don’t understand how much precision hard work and detail went into this plan.

The problem? It has a flaw. Nobody cannot sin in this plan. It’s impossible. In the current plan, because at this point, I understand it backwards and forwards ... I can forever ingratiate myself (now) to the least hells forever.

That’s not good enough for me and it shouldn’t be good enough for you either.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:05 am

Ecmandu wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Karma ultimately is the concept, “you earned or deserved it”

I’m aghast by people who walk through the world thinking this!!!

Oh, the god thing...

It’s very easy for god to make everyone god simultaneously. I know this for a fact. Theists think this is an absolute contradiction.

I know differently. Hyperdimensional mirror realities can make an infinite number of beings: god, with no contradiction.


Do you believe that childhood has value?


Childhood is one of the ideas. Some kids have shit lives and others have idillic lives. What I mean by saying that childhood is one of the ideas, is this:

We’re beings who were never born and never die. We get bored. Everything you see around you, is a plan that took many beings trillions of years to develop as the ultimate plan, and we looked at the plan, to keep us forever entertained forever and said, “fuck it, why not? We have nothing better to do with forever!”

There’s a severe flaw in the plan though... infinite hell for everyone. The plan needs to be changed. I’m on the forefront of the better plan.

How do you know you were not created?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:12 am

How do I know I’m not created?

I’m somewhat of a singularity. It’s illogical that I’d be created with a better plan when the better plan was already known. I’m just a reed blowing in the wind, but I’m a sturdy one.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:35 am

Ecmandu wrote:How do I know I’m not created?

I’m somewhat of a singularity. It’s illogical that I’d be created with a better plan when the better plan was already known. I’m just a reed blowing in the wind, but I’m a sturdy one.

I don’t understand your second statement. ??????? It was already known by who? Why couldn’t we all have been created at the same time a zillion years ago?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:49 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:How do I know I’m not created?

I’m somewhat of a singularity. It’s illogical that I’d be created with a better plan when the better plan was already known. I’m just a reed blowing in the wind, but I’m a sturdy one.

I don’t understand your second statement. ??????? It was already known by who? Why couldn’t we all have been created at the same time a zillion years ago?


It means that I have a better plan and it makes no logical sense that I’d be created with a better plan. My best guess is that my plan was offered when we went for the new plan and people rejected it. Well... here I am, and now what do you think?

This detailed current plan has god and enlightenment ...

Kinda lame if you ask me. The shift towards my plan is a certainty at this point. Just a waiting game for me.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:59 am

You mean a better plan than trusting yourself and your Creator enough to join him in Heaven? Is trust a form of love? Second thought, trust is a taste of heaven, a slice of peace.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:03 am

WendyDarling wrote:You mean a better plan than trusting yourself and your Creator enough to join him in Heaven? Is trust a form of love? Second thought, trust is a taste of heaven, a slice of peace.


Slight problem with the old plan! That it’s even possible for people to experience heaven when others are in hell. And either they are psychopaths or nobody wants to be in hell.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:11 am

Yeah, the Hell realm I visited felt like it was full of desperate, hopeless souls. How do you get stuck in a Hell dimension?
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #2/2

"facts change all the time and not only that, they don't mean anything...."-Peter Kropotkin :evilfun:
"I can hope they have some degree of self-awareness but the facts suggest that
they don't..... "- Peter Kropotkin
. :evilfun:
"you don't know the value of facts and you don't know the value of the ‘TRUTH”... " -Peter Kropotkin :lol:
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:01 am

Ecmandu wrote:Even in Buddhist teachings, karma is one of the three things they tell people not to meditate on or it will drive them insane.


Which are the other two?
"The ultimate truth is the flux of things with the contradiction that it contains within itself [i.e., the contradiction between past and future]. Being torn between its opposites and formless, this ultimate truth is not world, either. There is only an unreal world; the real is nothing but pure negativity, time, or, as Nietzsche also calls it: suffering. But pure negativity has, by itself and out of itself, no persistence: it only is as it produces the show [Schein] out of itself, which, however, because it stands in opposition to it, is itself not real either but only a show. [...W]ithout the show, taken by itself, the eternal flux has no persistence. It must produce the show out of itself. The show therefore belongs to its truth." (Georg Picht, Nietzsche, pp. 251-52, my translation.)
User avatar
Zeroeth Nature
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 1:31 am

Re: My Agreements With Ecmandu

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:04 am

Zeroeth Nature wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:Even in Buddhist teachings, karma is one of the three things they tell people not to meditate on or it will drive them insane.


Which are the other two?


I’ll look them up... I remember one of the other ones though off the top of my head:

Do not meditate upon the extent of the Buddha’s powers
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11458
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Next

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users