The Holochrist: Saving the Holocene with an Xtian Holocaust.

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: The Holochrist: Saving the Holocene with an Xtian Holoca

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:50 pm

MagsJ wrote:
polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:What has that got to do with talking pretentious, pseudo-intellectual rubbish and using meaningless terms nobody but you(or even you also)can clearly understand??? Not everybody has the talent for philosophy, just like not everybody has the talent for maths or athletics and you clearly don't so admit that and quit polluting public spaces with meaningless strings of high sounding and monosyllabic words that convey content on an intellectual level of a 12 year old child. Just be yourself and stop acting and speaking weird shit.

Lololol.. you know nothing of my talents or where they lay, and yet you feel well-informed enough to comment.

I think it is you who have missed the tone of this thread, with your idle replies, and reducing it to rubble.

Try ignoring me, ergo.. a solution.

What are you talkig about???!!!You are like 40 and you act like you are 14!!! What the fuck does your reply HAVE ANYTHING TO DO with what I said???Enlighten me!!! :-? :-? :-?
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Parodites » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:47 am

Dan~ wrote:
Parodites wrote:Dude, you're a fucking idiot.

That's rude. I would prefer if you were polite from here on.

I wouldn't.

As to the Planck length being a minimum: it's only a minimal length because we do not yet possess either the math or the instruments to measure something smaller. Think of it like this. What is measurement? Well, let's see. I look at something and see how far away it is. Okay. But "looking at something" means a photon bounces off it and flies back into my eyeball. At a certain "length" the act of energetically exciting something to bounce a photon off of it is enough energy to "collapse it", that is, to change it. That is the Planck length. There is nothing universal or magical about it. It's simply a consequence of our physical technological limitations, and has nothing to do with the thinking behind the idea that the space-time continuum itself is quantized, or meted step-wise like a computational system. The space-time continuum might be quantized, that is, it might have some minimal computational variable, but the Planck length has exactly nothing to do with it.

Religion is not a product of evolution. It's purely a product of the development of human Kultus.
Qui non intelligit, aut taceat, aut discat.

BTHYS TOU ANAHAT KHYA-PANDEMAI.
-- Hermaedion, in: the Liber Endumiaskia.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,
in formis perisseia mutilata in omnia perisarkos mutilatum;
omniformis protosseia immutilatum in protosarkos immutilata.

Measure the breaking of the Flesh in the flesh that is broken.
[ The Ecstasies of Zosimos, Tablet
the First.]
Parodites

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:37 am

MagsJ wrote:
polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:What has that got to do with talking pretentious, pseudo-intellectual rubbish and using meaningless terms nobody but you(or even you also)can clearly understand??? Not everybody has the talent for philosophy, just like not everybody has the talent for maths or athletics and you clearly don't so admit that and quit polluting public spaces with meaningless strings of high sounding and monosyllabic words that convey content on an intellectual level of a 12 year old child. Just be yourself and stop acting and speaking weird shit.

Lololol.. you know nothing of my talents or where they lay, and yet you feel well-informed enough to comment.

I think it is you who have missed the tone of this thread, with your idle replies, and reducing it to rubble.

No Madge, if anyone has reduced this thread to rubble, it's you and your kind (the cesspool people a.k.a. the cretins of ILP).

Parodites: thanks.
Zeroeth Nature

Postby Parodites » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:43 am

Word Zeroeth, These e fmotherfuckers don't know what[ they're even doing on here. I have to shoot myslelf up with dilaudid, oxymorphone, to even baee ablle to take to peopll onehere,... talk rto pewoplw on hwee... tALLLK TO PEOPLE ON HERE.. on here... i' m tired... gonna go jeerk off and Passy out dawgg,,SUK MY CAWK

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,

the First.]
Parodites

Postby MagsJ » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:26 am

polishyouthgotipbanned wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Lololol.. you know nothing of my talents or where they lay, and yet you feel well-informed enough to comment.

Try ignoring me, ergo.. a solution.
What the fuck does your reply HAVE ANYTHING TO DO with what I said???

Likewise..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:49 am

Zeroeth Nature wrote:
MagsJ wrote:I think it is you who have missed the tone of this thread, with your idle replies, and reducing it to rubble.
No Madge, if anyone has reduced this thread to rubble, it's you and your kind (the cesspool people a.k.a. the cretins of ILP).

..and because you’re talking from a place of religio-politico bias, that makes your analysis of me valid, how? Can you not converse with others, without a screen of bias shielding your words and your ego? I can.

I’ll leave you.. to your dull and dreary words, and your dull and dreary mind, and your dull and dreary self, and your dull and dreary companions. I await with bated breath, for y’all replies.. telling me all about myself, but I shan’t reply.
Last edited by MagsJ on Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:58 am

Parodites wrote:Word Zeroeth, These e fmotherfuckers don't know what[ they're even doing on here. I have to shoot myslelf up with dilaudid, oxymorphone, to even baee ablle to take to peopll onehere,... talk rto pewoplw on hwee... tALLLK TO PEOPLE ON HERE.. on here... i' m tired... gonna go Passy out dawgg,,

Why do you give in.. to circumstance and fate?

Where are your solutions and exit strategy.. to the maze, that you have found yourself in, but cannot find your way out of?

..anyway, on Monday I had a bad reaction to something I didn’t even eat, and felt like I was dying.. yet again, and hadn’t slept since.. even though I went to sleep, until yesterday.. when the tiredness got the better of me and I crashed, only to wake up to this!
On the plus side.. the only plus side in fact, is that I get a mad high, a few days after it all passes.
Though I’d rather none of it happen at all.
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:32 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:I am trying to convert Dark Side Zeroeth Nature to Jedi Knight Elaia.
Maybe he is old enough for that form now - old enough to come back on his teachings. As the christ would have, said Nietzsche, come back on his teachings in middle age, so would the antichrist.

Arth_tapestry3.jpg

How’s that been working out?

:lol:
MagsJ

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:46 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Parodites wrote:Word Zeroeth, These e fmotherfuckers don't know what[ they're even doing on here. I have to shoot myslelf up with dilaudid, oxymorphone, to even baee ablle to take to peopll onehere,... talk rto pewoplw on hwee... tALLLK TO PEOPLE ON HERE.. on here... i' m tired... gonna go Passy out dawgg,,

Why do you give in.. to circumstance and fate?

Where are your solutions and exit strategy.. to the maze, that you have found yourself in, but cannot find your way out of?

..anyway, on Monday I had a bad reaction to something I didn’t even eat, and felt like I was dying.. yet again, and hadn’t slept since.. even though I went to sleep, until yesterday.. when the tiredness got the better of me and I crashed, only to wake up to this!
On the plus side.. the only plus side in fact, is that I get a mad high, a few days after it all passes.
Though I’d rather none of it happen at all.

Are you autistic by any chance???just joking.
At the beginning there was only Chaos, Night, dark Erebus, and deep Tartarus. Earth, the air and heaven had no existence. Firstly, blackwinged Night laid a germless egg in the bosom of the infinite deeps of Erebus, and from this, after the revolution of long ages, sprang the graceful Eros with his glittering golden wings, swift as the whirlwinds of the tempest. He mated in deep Tartarus with dark Chaos, winged like himself, and thus hatched forth our race, which was the first to see the light. That of the Immortals did nove yielded themselves to their lovers when almost at the end of their youth, being led away by the gift of a quail, a waterfowl, a goose, or a cock.
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby Parodites » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:16 am

Are you autistic by any chance???just joking.
"

I don't have any neurological disorder, but after not leaving a single room for 16 years now, I am pretty sure a few screws have come loose. But I'm also addicted to opiates, barbituates, benzos, and I'm an alcoholic. If I skip a dose on any of those (especially the opiates and boozen) then I get very, very sick. And when I posted in here the other day I was on all four of those substances, plus I'd shot myself up with opana. Ever had opana intravenously? It is one of only a few opiates that surpass heroin on the euphoria index. FUCK ME it is awesome. What was it, 20 something shots of Jameson, 2 grams of Carisoprodol, 4 grams phenobarbital, 145 mg of Oxycodone, 60 milligrams of Vicodin, intravenous Oxymorphone, yeah I think that was it. I'm trying to think... Yeah I think that was it. I write down all my doses in a bullet journal to keep up with my meds. Anyway, so I was so loaded I am pretty sure I actually died for a few minutes yesterday. So I can't actually vouch for what I said at the time. Maybe I'm dead right now.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,

the First.]
Parodites

Postby promethean75 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:18 am

Yo man that's why your metaphysiks is all fucked up because ur on the wrong drugs. You need to smoke some cocaine man. I dont mean crack... I mean you take straight powder and go to work on that shit with a glass test tube and a candle. Bro I cooked some coke once that was so clean the rock was orange. Not being used to that kind of purity/potency, I put a big ol' fat piece on the glass and liketa died bro when I hit it. In the following ... say a good long seventeen seconds... I was in the 'quickened' state of perception and i had spontaneous a priori knowledge that descartes would give his left arm to have. If I was approaching a heart attack it wouldn't have hurt a bit, but I remember the warping of the sounds of my dudes' voices when they were like 'yo dude holy shit' when I leaned back on the couch after setting the glass down. There was a tunneling affect of the voices because the pulsing rush of blood pumping through my head pushed the sound in and out. This affect, added to the sharpened sight and sensitivity to light, distorted my immediate sense of space like you ain't never known. No other drug will do it. It'll do something like that, but it won't be as clean. In that seventeen seconds the multiverse revealed itself to me.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:12 am

_
Jeez Prom, why you encouraging man more? #-o

Unread this Paro and move along.. there’s nothing to see here. :icon-rolleyes: ; )
MagsJ

Postby Parodites » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:50 pm

MagsJ wrote:_
Jeez Prom, why you encouraging man more? #-o

Unread this Paro and move along.. there’s nothing to see here. :icon-rolleyes: ; )

The guy doesn't know what he's talking about. He's never taken a bump before yet alone hit some base. And if he did hit a rock it was shit-tier. (I've done both. And guess what? Good meth is cheaper and better.) But stimulants aren't my drug.

Artists are into opiates, not stimulants. Coleridge, Nietzsche, Shakespeare, Proust: Opium. Entire romantic movement: Opium. Hendrix: Opiates (heroin). Opiates are the thinking-man's drug. Opiates are the great inspirant. They had a hand in every master-work, from music to literature to even philosophy. They draw off the veil of things, they intuit the... emptiness of time, and matter... the emptiness of feeling; the emptiness of all things except for Thought, which alone is real. All other drugs distort, but opiates give you a tabula rasa, a void, a blank slate that you can pour anything you want into... and the more of your soul you pour into it, the more you need to get that soul back, until you get to where I am, and all you're doing is eating pills and shooting up to see a little glimpse of your own Soul, of your own... everything that you are. If you have that, not even Death can scare you; if you are without it, then only the thought of Dying can bring you peace. Anyway, I fucking hate stims. Only thing it's good for is marathon jerking off sessions alone in your room. Only time I ever jerked off more than once in a day (5 times) was: amphetamines. Fucking disgusting piece of shit low-life drug, both coke and meth. Just jerking and fucking and cumming, that's all it is. To be honest: I hate that shit.

You read any of my posts? My brain is already firing off sober at meth-level. I don't need that shit. I need something to tone it down, way down. Near cardiac arrest-level down.

ΑΝΤΗΡΟΠΑΡΙΟΝ,

the First.]
Parodites

Postby polishyouthgotipbanned » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:08 am

What did Nietzsche take? I took all sorts of drugs, only became addicted to cigarettes which I quit. Cocaine is like much harder coffee that turns you into an ape neurotic freak and an annoying over-social pest, heroin is like a codeine on steroids but honestly...you just chilling like a hippie bum. LSD is goofy...for me freshly roasted coffee plus nicotine and a daytime fast with a small meal at the beginning is the peak of wellbeing. and no fucking pillock cunts to boil my blood
polishyouthgotipbanned
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:04 am

I can't believe you don't think I've smoked crack.

I've been insulted before, but never like this. Never like this.
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:45 am

_
I had morphine once, when I was a kid.. I fell off a bouncy castle, and some fat kid fell on top of me and fractured my leg..

I remember the feeling of the constant intense heightened-pain I was in, melting away.. oh for the much-needed relief. I can understand the appeal.. like floating on a cloud of pure ‘high’. I then understood those Victorians and their penchant for frequenting opium dens..when such things were legal back then, that is.

..so technically, I didn’t really do morphine, morphine did me.. I’ve been drug-free ever since. :D lol

Like all good arty types, I too would choose to opium-it-up, over any other drug.. if I was forced at gunpoint to do drugs, that is.
MagsJ

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:51 pm

Zeroeth Nature wrote:The heat death of the universe is [...] the end that never ends, just as the Big Bang is the beginning that never began.

[...]

My cosmology holds that the Big Bang is the beginning that never began, in the sense that the "beginning" of the Big Bang is an asymptote, a limit, something that would never be reached (even) if time was reversed! And likewise, the heat death of the universe (Big Chill, Big Freeze) is the end that never ends, not in the sense that it's an eternal standstill, but an eternal Standing-stiller ("Standing" in the dynamic sense, of "Causing-oneself or Being-caused to stand, to be static"—).

So the heat death of the universe is not so much the end that never ends, as the ending that never ends.

Also, from the very beginning (no pun intended) I've been perfectly well aware that it was rather the other way round than the way I put it:

As the Big Chill will be the ending that never ends, the Big Bang was the beginning that never began.
Zeroeth Nature

Postby Jakob » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:31 pm

Parodites wrote:
Dan~ wrote:
Parodites wrote:Dude, you're a fucking idiot.

That's rude. I would prefer if you were polite from here on.

I wouldn't.

As to the Planck length being a minimum: it's only a minimal length because we do not yet possess either the math or the instruments to measure something smaller.

No dude.
It's a mathematical consequence of structural behavior. You, like the James troll in my own thread, seem to have gotten your notions of QM from wikipedia. Read Bohr on Planck.

As for your thing about opium - Merkabatic Kabbalah as well as a good understanding of VO achieves the same. But permanently and it won't ruin your body.

MagsJ wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:I am trying to convert Dark Side Zeroeth Nature to Jedi Knight Elaia.
Maybe he is old enough for that form now - old enough to come back on his teachings. As the christ would have, said Nietzsche, come back on his teachings in middle age, so would the antichrist.

Arth_tapestry3.jpg

I thought it worked quite well as a joke. :D
His reaction was priceless.
Ollie is always going to be Ollie, no matter how many batman movies he watches.
Last edited by Jakob on Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby perpetualburn » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:45 pm

Zeroeth Nature wrote:
Zeroeth Nature wrote:The heat death of the universe is [...] the end that never ends, just as the Big Bang is the beginning that never began.

[...]

My cosmology holds that the Big Bang is the beginning that never began, in the sense that the "beginning" of the Big Bang is an asymptote, a limit, something that would never be reached (even) if time was reversed! And likewise, the heat death of the universe (Big Chill, Big Freeze) is the end that never ends, not in the sense that it's an eternal standstill, but an eternal Standing-stiller ("Standing" in the dynamic sense, of "Causing-oneself or Being-caused to stand, to be static"—).

So the heat death of the universe is not so much the end that never ends, as the ending that never ends.

Also, from the very beginning (no pun intended) I've been perfectly well aware that it was rather the other way round than the way I put it:

As the Big Chill will be the ending that never ends, the Big Bang was the beginning that never began.

If the Big Bang was the beginning that never began, and the heat death is the ending that never ends, then what is the beginning that never stop beginning (wouldn't that be the opposite of the ending that never ends... what's the dynamic opposite of "Standing")
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

"There, where the state CEASETH—pray look thither, my brethren! Do ye not see it, the rainbow and the bridges of the Superman?" -N

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn

Postby Jakob » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:46 pm

We would be right between the ending that never ends and the beginning that never begins. That is to say, what is between these fictional points, is reality. From where our view asymptotically approaches the fictions of beginning and end.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby perpetualburn » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:09 pm

Parodites wrote:Artists are into opiates, not stimulants. Coleridge, Nietzsche, Shakespeare, Proust: Opium. Entire romantic movement: Opium. Hendrix: Opiates (heroin). Opiates are the thinking-man's drug. Opiates are the great inspirant. They had a hand in every master-work, from music to literature to even philosophy. They draw off the veil of things, they intuit the... emptiness of time, and matter... the emptiness of feeling; the emptiness of all things except for Thought, which alone is real. All other drugs distort, but opiates give you a tabula rasa, a void, a blank slate that you can pour anything you want into... and the more of your soul you pour into it, the more you need to get that soul back, until you get to where I am, and all you're doing is eating pills and shooting up to see a little glimpse of your own Soul, of your own... everything that you are. If you have that, not even Death can scare you; if you are without it, then only the thought of Dying can bring you peace. Anyway, I fucking hate stims. Only thing it's good for is marathon jerking off sessions alone in your room. Only time I ever jerked off more than once in a day (5 times) was: amphetamines. Fucking disgusting piece of shit low-life drug, both coke and meth. Just jerking and fucking and cumming, that's all it is. To be honest: I hate that shit.

I agree with you that stims are junk (although black coffee is OK). But to say that opiates are the "great inspirant" is a bit ridiculous. Nietzsche was obsessed with his physical health in terms of diet, exercise, and climate... always trying trying to fine tune things...which isn't to say he didn't experiment or oppose experimentation...but he was no junkie (not that I'm calling you a junkie by any means). You're painting a very rosy picture of opiates that fails to mention how regular use can negatively impact one's memory (which is a big negative). Any drug that decreases the sharpness of one's memory should be approached cautiously. Marijuana is absolute junk in this regard (besides alcohol of course). I've done a lot of drugs and in the end I always came to the same conclusion: they are a passive and rather pathetic way of testing one's internal constitution, which in the end leaves you feeling sick and gross when the effects have subsided. I've only done one drug that left me feeling SOBER and refreshed (like I had just finished a good run ) when the effects were over and that's 5-meo-dmt. Marijuana, coke, opiates, lesser psychedelics, alcohol (perhaps the worst thing you can put in your body besides huffing paint)... ALL leave you feeling gross...That said, when you're young and full of life you almost feel compelled to test the limits of your health.. Ideally, the experimentation with these junk drugs shouldn't last too long... Dionysus only gets drunk on water...

I don't have any neurological disorder, but after not leaving a single room for 16 years now, I am pretty sure a few screws have come loose. But I'm also addicted to opiates, barbituates, benzos, and I'm an alcoholic. If I skip a dose on any of those (especially the opiates and boozen) then I get very, very sick. And when I posted in here the other day I was on all four of those substances, plus I'd shot myself up with opana. Ever had opana intravenously? It is one of only a few opiates that surpass heroin on the euphoria index. FUCK ME it is awesome. What was it, 20 something shots of Jameson, 2 grams of Carisoprodol, 4 grams phenobarbital, 145 mg of Oxycodone, 60 milligrams of Vicodin, intravenous Oxymorphone, yeah I think that was it. I'm trying to think... Yeah I think that was it. I write down all my doses in a bullet journal to keep up with my meds. Anyway, so I was so loaded I am pretty sure I actually died for a few minutes yesterday. So I can't actually vouch for what I said at the time. Maybe I'm dead right now.

That's almost unbelievable. You must have built up a tremendous tolerance to alcohol and opiates for that not to kill you... Because that would kill most average drinkers and opiate users.
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

"There, where the state CEASETH—pray look thither, my brethren! Do ye not see it, the rainbow and the bridges of the Superman?" -N

perpetualburn

Postby Zeroeth Nature » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:32 pm

Jakob wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

Arth_tapestry3.jpg

I thought it worked quite well as a joke. :D
His reaction was priceless.

What reaction?
Zeroeth Nature

Postby Jakob » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:37 pm

Come on now. I am, if I am anything, observant.

It's usually wiser not to show it.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:39 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Parodites wrote:Artists are into opiates, not stimulants. Coleridge, Nietzsche, Shakespeare, Proust: Opium. Entire romantic movement: Opium. Hendrix: Opiates (heroin). Opiates are the thinking-man's drug. Opiates are the great inspirant. They had a hand in every master-work, from music to literature to even philosophy. They draw off the veil of things, they intuit the... emptiness of time, and matter... the emptiness of feeling; the emptiness of all things except for Thought, which alone is real. All other drugs distort, but opiates give you a tabula rasa, a void, a blank slate that you can pour anything you want into... and the more of your soul you pour into it, the more you need to get that soul back, until you get to where I am, and all you're doing is eating pills and shooting up to see a little glimpse of your own Soul, of your own... everything that you are. If you have that, not even Death can scare you; if you are without it, then only the thought of Dying can bring you peace. Anyway, I fucking hate stims. Only thing it's good for is marathon jerking off sessions alone in your room. Only time I ever jerked off more than once in a day (5 times) was: amphetamines. Fucking disgusting piece of shit low-life drug, both coke and meth. Just jerking and fucking and cumming, that's all it is. To be honest: I hate that shit.

I agree with you that stims are junk (although black coffee is OK). But to say that opiates are the "great inspirant" is a bit ridiculous. Nietzsche was obsessed with his physical health in terms of diet, exercise, and climate... always trying trying to fine tune things...which isn't to say he didn't experiment or oppose experimentation...but he was no junkie (not that I'm calling you a junkie by any means). You're painting a very rosy picture of opiates that fails to mention how regular use can negatively impact one's memory (which is a big negative). Any drug that decreases the sharpness of one's memory should be approached cautiously. Marijuana is absolute junk in this regard (besides alcohol of course). I've done a lot of drugs and in the end I always came to the same conclusion: they are a passive and rather pathetic way of testing one's internal constitution, which in the end leaves you feeling sick and gross when the effects have subsided. I've only done one drug that left me feeling SOBER and refreshed (like I had just finished a good run ) when the effects were over and that's 5-meo-dmt. Marijuana, coke, opiates, lesser psychedelics, alcohol (perhaps the worst thing you can put in your body besides huffing paint)... ALL leave you feeling gross...That said, when you're young and full of life you almost feel compelled to test the limits of your health.. Ideally, the experimentation with these junk drugs shouldn't last too long... Dionysus only gets drunk on water...

That's all very moral of you.

The warrior who doesn't have a war to fight outside of himself will make war on himself.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby perpetualburn » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:46 pm

Jakob wrote:That's all very moral of you.

So only someone who continues to use drugs is holy and immoral? My point is that most drugs are criminally overrated by the "esoteric" cult sect.

The warrior who doesn't have a war to fight outside of himself will make war on himself.

Indeed.

perpetualburn

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy