Page 1 of 1

Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:34 pm
by Jakob
- When two or more women conspire to some course of action, any mans blessing is better than no mans blessing.

- A mans blessing means that there is at least some kind of logic supporting it.

- This is not to say that it will automatically be successful, but it means it is not necessarily nonsensical to expect success.

- Remarkably, decisions left to couples or groups of women are more often than not disastrous for at least some party involved.

- Is it thats women have an innate sadism or masochism, or is it that their role is predominantly to test men? Or both?

- It doesn't matter. As soon as we have an all female rulership, the thing which is being ruled by these females will break down in a monster of tears and blood.

- A man has no remorse about plotting a logical course to a clear aim; he even takes pleasure in it.


Women are more than free to try and refute this.



As for a woman by herself: it makes no difference what gender an individual is. Individuals are rational beings. But when two persons of the female gender come together, irrationality inadvertently and without exception seems to become the guiding star.

This is not my idea, nor my fault, nor anything to do with me other than that Ive had to displeasure of witnessing too many cases of this.



Possibly the reason lies in womens proclivity to envy. As womans chances fade and mens chances rise with age, a woman is always prepared to deal with enviable beings of both her own and the other gender, and she likely takes such envy for granted. Like porn also bakes into most men a kind of envy, "makes women out of them" I realize. Anyway this envy is so large that often a woman, when paired with a member of her gender, might prefer the failure of the other woman over her own success. So if they are in a team, they are both subversively working to sabotage themselves in order to sabotage the other. At the very least the lust to compare themselves to each other outweighs any lust for reason that might be theirs.



Alexander preferred the company of men because he was all too aware of the subversive tendencies of a woman. Casanova serves as the antipode - the man who lends himself as a blessing to all possible female conspiracies and conspirationalities, who thrives on the envious spirit of the fair sex and imbibes himself with it so as to be the tool of every womans vengeance and counterplay.



Men only need to ask themselves if they are rather a Casanova or an Alexander.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:51 pm
by MagsJ
You don't seem to have a 'neither' option.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:42 pm
by Jakob
MagsJ wrote:You don't seem to have a 'neither' option.

I didn't want to provide an easy way out.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:56 pm
by promethean75
i am neither, since both options were over-extravagant. a real man conceals his power and prowess, often in places we'd not think to look... but is always poised and at the ready to use it.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:25 pm
by Jakob
promethean75 wrote:i am neither, since both options were over-extravagant. a real man conceals his power and prowess, often in places we'd not think to look... but is always poised and at the ready to use it.

Oh come on, if you had to imagine yourself as one of the two types.

I dont know if it is true that a real man hides his prowess, at all.
Neither do you seem to make such great attempts at camouflage.

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 12.26.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 12.26.39 AM.png (66.95 KiB) Viewed 9707 times

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:27 am
by Jakob
By the way, the dumbest people Ive talked to are men.

I was just out there on Philosophy Now. Jesus Christ.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:07 pm
by barbarianhorde
Don't take the Lords name in vain milord.

It was only one supremely dumb person and one who proved, as you already knew him to be despite using pretences to expand your point, a zealot.

Impenitent is also there. And some people who respect you. Don't judge a fish by its smell.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:20 pm
by Ecmandu
I've received many blessings in my life.

So I'll tell you the technical definition of a blessing.

1.) all of their power is transferred to you
2.) they defend you

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:20 pm
by barbarianhorde
As we Vikings say

Where is Arcturus? There is a woman who rarely teams up with another, and if she does she is so singleminded that the alliance rarely lasts for more than a couple posts back and forth.

MagsJ also stands alone and by the way has never banned me which I like. Its one of the reasons I feel quite well here. I was allowed a bit of leeway in my dark days and even enemies have expressed mild appreciation.

See there is a community here. Several posters are quite the Internet wizards too, I mention iambiguous and Trixie, such skills must not be taken lightly! wonder which thread will break the first million. It looks like it will be the Alien among us.

Maybe he is an actual alien. For that matter maybe so is iambiguous. "Bring it to Earth".

Image

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:26 pm
by barbarianhorde
Ecmandu wrote:I've received many blessings in my life.

So I'll tell you the technical definition of a blessing.

1.) all of their power is transferred to you
2.) they defend you

Technically this is the running theme of the geniuses who have prevailed on this site. There were also other geniuses of a more individualistic kind but they ended up getting banned. Here people seem to be spellbound by the idea that salvation is a real thing. Which means as I am myself aware that it has been experienced. Power has been experienced. Power is salvation.

Of course salvation is so scarce that in the road up to it the unsalvaged and unsaintly murder each others souls by and large.
But this is only natural since existence, contra non-being, simply isn't effortless, it requires the ultimate effort, and that s what you realize, as does Trixie and people intuit it in general. Passivity isn't popular here.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:35 pm
by promethean75
Maybe he is an actual alien. For that matter maybe so is iambiguous. "Bring it to Earth".


Exactly. 'what on earth' is not just a figure of speech for biggs. I happen to know that while he was in nam, he had a mystical experience on the beach of da nang while on rest leave. Something about a cambodian waitress who put something in his beer... and he had a vision. If you ask me he made a psychic connection with the same aliens that built those jungle temples all over south-east asia after building those landing ramps for the incas.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:40 pm
by barbarianhorde
promethean75 wrote:Exactly. 'what on earth' is not just a figure of speech for biggs. I happen to know that while he was in nam, he had a mystical experience on the beach of da nang while on rest leave. Something about a cambodian waitress who put something in his beer... and he had a vision. If you ask me he made a psychic connection with the same aliens that built those jungle temples all over south-east asia after building those landing ramps for the incas.

That makes sense. See you have to really think out of the box to get a place here let alone to understand anyone here.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:41 pm
by Meno_
"So I'll tell you the technical definition of a blessing.

1.) all of their power is transferred to you
2.) they defend you"


And the source of that power? It is managed from fathers' through sons by various means, none of whom is capable to set up judgement through inclusionary or exclusionary logic except.

Except that one who is poliphorm. And that is beyond at least the appearent intent of this thesis.
Thesis because it appears implicative and seminally projective, where in fact against irresistible power, the gaps dominate inferentionally, preempting any way a paradigmn set up could realize real ideas by which such judgements can be installed as trancendenrally valid .
The power transference has to be set on the actual apex of the undifferentiable tip of the ancient Egyptian pyramid.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:45 pm
by Jakob
Did something ever not happen to guys who went to nam?

Heres the creators of Apocalypse Now bantering about madness.


Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:47 pm
by Jakob
Meno_ wrote:"So I'll tell you the technical definition of a blessing.

1.) all of their power is transferred to you
2.) they defend you"


And the source of that power? It is managed from fathers' through sons by various means, none of whom is capable to set up judgement through inclusionary or exclusionary logic except.

Except that one who is poliphorm. And that is beyond at least the appearent intent of this thesis.
Thesis because it appears implicative and seminally projective, where in fact against irresistible power, the gaps dominate inferentionally, preempting any way a paradigmn set up could realize real ideas by which such judgements can be installed as trancendenrally valid .
The power transference has to be set on the actual apex of the undifferentiable tip of the ancient Egyptian pyramid.

Well observed, and there is I would say only one such moment, because a peak is a moment. The tip of the pyramid pertains to the moment when it was erected. Same with astrology.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:52 pm
by Meno_
And something happened to those who haven't gone , as well.
I was in Hanoi last year, and it seams as if, nothing ever happened.
Nothing ever really happens.
War is a diversion from the pathology of the boredom with peace.
Who cares about vets, especially Vietnam ones.They hang around the hospital bored to death to wait to see fix so they can get their junk.
Nuttin' ever happens, seminally.


'Alien vs Pre dator'



https://youtu.be/ukKN1KnOLIQ

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:32 pm
by Jakob
Haha, thats classic.
A very poignant memory of the morning after a cyberdelic trip is of being left with that fact, nothing ever really happens.
But I fought it.
It was so bleak.
I saw it in the engraved relief of the fry-joints logo in the plastic of my plastic fry-box.



theme music,
and picture rain, too thin to notice.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:04 pm
by Meno_
Jakob wrote:Haha, thats classic.
A very poignant memory of the morning after a cyberdelic trip is of being left with that fact, nothing ever really happens.
But I fought it.
It was so bleak.
I saw it in the engraved relief of the fry-joints logo in the plastic of my plastic fry-box.



theme music,
and picture rain, too thin to notice.



Beautifully haunting.

Here in contrast, the other breaking through, the contradictory meditative
transcending principles but morally clear:


https://youtu.be/2FiHWEe6m0g


A hallucination of essential but unwinding vision.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:30 pm
by Jakob
"Behold this goblet, and drink from it if you dare"
Such a ball of red wool dropped from a chair, and caught the eye of a kitten

How were stories built?
Man only understands proportion if he has a horizon. But who needs understanding? All one needs is an impulse. Understanding will follow at any rate, and then wishes to escape itself again in impulse. For no understanding is ever enough - or is it? - to provoke a lasting peace - or is there such understanding? Whatever the answer here applies to the question of God.

A horned shadow leans against the hearth that casts him with its glow. Lighting and drawing from a cigar, he turns to the hermit in the couch and wants to ask him a question. But what can a hermit know? Figures the shadow. He is saddened, and gives in to the light. Dissipates. Now there is only the fire and nothing stands in its way.

Is there only chaos in the end, or order?
I presuppose that in the beginning there was chaos.
I don't know how from order, we could ever return to true chaos. Every single atom would have to be annihilated into pure energy.

Just like Geist has no translation in English that isn't absolutely deceptive in one way or the precise other, so order can never translate into chaos.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:21 pm
by Meno_
That is the impulsive knowledge of heist, the same one at the point of erecting it, that transmitted the seminal. It sets the operation that produces an objective synthesis, from which such diffusion described erupts the mystical or quasi mystical partial awareness of self conscious intention.

The intention that is hard driven into that geist.

That produces both: an apology and affirmation.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:56 am
by Jakob
The intention that is hard driven into that geist.

Exactly.

Which more than "spirit" or "mind" could convey sets the stage for all kinds of ... "lets see what we can see";



It occurs to me that to circumscribe the meaning of the word Geist, a third translation has to be included with "mind and "spirit"; "ghost".
Etymologically most natural, this shows more of the active presence that Geist weirdly conveys.
Weird, it is, fully. Wyrd.

Re: Man: A Blessing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:54 pm
by Jakob
on the one hand we have the world en masse dumbing down, on the other we have this guy.



so whats really going on?