Will machines completely replace all human beings?

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Re: Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Postby MagsJ » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:01 pm

Sleyor Wellhuxwell wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
Sleyor Wellhuxwell wrote:You are "not bothered by" AI surveillance "happening", but you also demand "limits to any such installations" that have to do with total AI surveillance (?!?). :-k
I see your point, but I wouldn’t want AI surveillance surveilling me in the privacy of my own home, but outside of my four walls I’d feel safe, with prying AI eyes watching over the activities of the external.
This opinion is probably shared by most people. This is no wonder, because most people are concerned with their freedom on the one hand and their safety on the other. But unfortunately, this is often exploited, so that on the one hand the impression is created that it is about safety, while in reality it is about surveillance, on the other hand the impression is created that it is about freedom, while in reality it is about surveillance.

Does not security and surveillance go hand-in-hand?

I think your average citizen doesn’t mind giving up some freedom (of obscurity/public anonymity) in exchange for ensuring a safe(r) outdoor experience. Others’ immoralities, shouldn’t encroach on their more moral peers..

Sleyor Wellhuxwell wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Is it not the responsibility of the State to ensure the safety of its citizens and the detaining of suspected criminals, captured, on their way to do criminal activities?
Yes, but I have a counter question: Are the states of the individual nations really still sovereign? My answer is straightforward: No.

The UK is a sovereign state, according to https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/H ... ifference/ (in the same way as France or the USA) but is made up of four countries; England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. For Americans, the best analogy would be that the UK is like the USA, whilst its four consistent countries are like states.

Why do you say ‘No’ ..because of Referendums requested? Scotland polled No, and Wales has no intention of holding one.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 22337
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Postby Sleyor Wellhuxwell » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:56 am

MagsJ wrote:
Sleyor Wellhuxwell wrote:
MagsJ wrote:I see your point, but I wouldn’t want AI surveillance surveilling me in the privacy of my own home, but outside of my four walls I’d feel safe, with prying AI eyes watching over the activities of the external.
This opinion is probably shared by most people. This is no wonder, because most people are concerned with their freedom on the one hand and their safety on the other. But unfortunately, this is often exploited, so that on the one hand the impression is created that it is about safety, while in reality it is about surveillance, on the other hand the impression is created that it is about freedom, while in reality it is about surveillance.

Does not security and surveillance go hand-in-hand?

I think your average citizen doesn’t mind giving up some freedom (of obscurity/public anonymity) in exchange for ensuring a safe(r) outdoor experience. Others’ immoralities, shouldn’t encroach on their more moral peers.

Security and surveillance go hand in hand on the one hand, but not on the other. :wink:

I will give you an example from everyday life that I have experienced myself. Policemen who flashed, i.e. surveilled, motorists in the immediate vicinity of a school after school hours told me, when I asked, that their activity was for the safety of the schoolchildren. I said that the schoolchildren had been at home for hours and asked the policemen why they did not flash motorists at the schoolchildren's homes, because they were now unprotected at home.
User avatar
Sleyor Wellhuxwell
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Postby Sleyor Wellhuxwell » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:58 am

MagsJ wrote:
Sleyor Wellhuxwell wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Is it not the responsibility of the State to ensure the safety of its citizens and the detaining of suspected criminals, captured, on their way to do criminal activities?
Yes, but I have a counter question: Are the states of the individual nations really still sovereign? My answer is straightforward: No.

The UK is a sovereign state, according to https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/H ... ifference/ (in the same way as France or the USA) but is made up of four countries; England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. For Americans, the best analogy would be that the UK is like the USA, whilst its four consistent countries are like states.

Why do you say ‘No’ ..because of Referendums requested? Scotland polled No, and Wales has no intention of holding one.

That even the (still) world power USA has never been really independent has just been shown by the last US president. He wanted more than he was allowed to do; he could not do it because those who are more powerful than him did not want it and therefore stopped him (election fraud etc.). This was also true for all other presidents; but the last president showed it very clearly, because he was especially unpopular with the real rulers.

The real rulers are private. They do not need to face the public and be active in the state, serving a nation, a people. The losers in this game are the states, the state politicians, the people of the state and all other peoples, all other beings. Emperors and kings no longer have power as in earlier times, presidents, chancellors and prime ministers no longer have power as in earlier times. Money has been determining politics for "some" time.
User avatar
Sleyor Wellhuxwell
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Postby obsrvr524 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:30 pm

The Global Government requires that no nation is sovereign. They have gone to a lot of trouble to see that all nations depend upon them. So I am still waiting to see how Israel is going to try to deal with China's CCP. Or Perhaps they have just given in to accepting that China is Man-God.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2923
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:47 pm

Sleyor,

That is 100% true.

However, the planet is going through a shift in consciousness because of the age of information.

People are starting to realize that it’s assholes who want to be bosses... life is not about being a boss, it’s about making friends; as many as you possibly can.

People are still stuck in the old mentality.

Trump is the exemplification of boss, “you’re fired”.

As this transition occurs, people are going to struggle with it, some, greatly so.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 11974
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Postby obsrvr524 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:05 am

Science & Tech - Paul Joseph Watson wrote:Globalist Klaus Schwab made it clear that transhumanism is an integral part of “The Great Reset” when he said that the fourth industrial revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” which in his book he clarifies is implantable microchips that can read your thoughts.
Member of The Coalition of Truth - member #1

              You have been observed.
    Though often tempted to encourage a dog to distinguish color I refuse to argue with him about it
    It's just same Satanism as always -
    • separate the bottom from the top,
    • the left from the right,
    • the light from the dark, and
    • blame each for the sins of the other
    • - until they beg you to take charge.
    • -- but "you" have been observed --
obsrvr524
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2923
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am

Re: Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Postby Great Again » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:21 am

obsrvr524 wrote:
Science & Tech - Paul Joseph Watson wrote:Globalist Klaus Schwab made it clear that transhumanism is an integral part of “The Great Reset” when he said that the fourth industrial revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” which in his book he clarifies is implantable microchips that can read your thoughts.

Globalist Klaus Schwab also speaks of a "reconstruction". When does a reconstruction take place? After a destruction! How does a destruction take place? Through war! And all this worldwide! The globalists have even no more scruples to say this in the public. Of the "transhumanism" they speak after all also publicly. Everyone can read it on the side of the World Economic Forum. How high, no: how low will the number of humans or "transhumans" ("cyborgs") be after the biggest war of all times? About 7% of the present number? Or rather even less?"

"You will own nothing, and you will be happy about it." (Klaus Schwab, the World Economic Forum par excellence.)

This is what the survivors among us may still "believe", "hope" and "love", if it goes according to those who call themselves "humanists" or "philanthropists" and have enriched themselves at the expense of those who will own nothing more, for more than two centuries and now have so much power that they really have us at ZERO, in communism: equally poor (propertyless, propertyless anyway), equally stupid, equally transhuman, etc.. Education will then consist in not wanting to have and be anything else. Do you need a school for this, if it is also possible by means of AI, genetic engineering and vaccination?

Skynews wrote: "Klaus Schwab is a great admirer of drones, algorithms, the Chinese Communist Party, and believes that a 'fourth industrial revolution' is underway that will change what it means to be human, and he peddles this sick fantasy that humans and machines will somehow merge in his green utopia."
Image
User avatar
Great Again
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Re: Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Postby Sleyor Wellhuxwell » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:47 am

Klaus Schwab, the founder of the World Economic Forum, said that "the great reset clears the way for transhumanism."

Horror!

Actually, the "fourth industrial revolution" is just a logical continuation of the Industrial Revolution. So there are actually not four, but only one of them with subtypes. What Klaus Schwab supports, whether intentionally or not, is a communism which by far surpasses even Orwell's descriptions, e.g. also those of the "thought police". Why Schwab himself does not shudder at such statements is no wonder in view of the fact that he, who first studied mechanical engineering and later business administration, but never worked with responsibility, is a bureaucrat. There have always been people with the interest to control all other people 100%. It has always been about power. Also there have always been people with an interest in e.g. technical, economic, political etc. feasibilities and realizations. The ideology that is best suited for the political implementation of transhumanism is egalitarianism (communism), because it wants to achieve the total control of all people through its ideology of equality, the principle of equality, the eternal egalitarianism with permanent terror. And when it is said that Schwab's „ideas ... are not only very popular in the USA“, but „also in China, Japan and South Korea ... with the transhumanist ideas his book contains“, then this also means that in these countries communism is obviously very welcome.

Klaus Schwab has named many aspects that should be fulfilled by 2030, and one of them concerns all Western values, which should then be very strongly restricted or even disappear. Schwab and his people know exactly which values (the Western ones) and thus which people (the Western ones) can become expensive and threatening for them. These people stand in their way in the realization of their goals. The Westerners are too intelligent, too inventive, too achievement-oriented, too entrepreneurial, too success-oriented, too industrious, too rich, too middle-class, too individualistic, too freedom-loving. The globalists, although or because they are also of Western origin, prefer non-Western countries, because with them the globalist goals are much easier, uncomplicated, smoother, more effective, less resistant (less dangerous and at the same time more violent, more warlike, because with violence and war there are always huge profits to be made) and cheaper to achieve.

1.) "You will possess nothing" - and "you will be happy about it".
2.) "The U.S. will not be the world's leading superpower."
3.) "You will not die while waiting for an organ donor - the organs will be made by 3D printers."
4.) "You will eat a lot less meat" - meat will be "an occasional treat, not a staple, for the good of the environment and our health."
5.) "A billion people will be displaced by climate change."
6.) "Polluters will have to pay for emitting carbon dioxide. There will be a global price on carbon. This will help make fossil fuels a thing of the past."
7.) "You could be preparing to go to Mars - scientists will have figured out how to stay healthy in space by then."
8.) "Western values will have been strained to their breaking point." - "Checks and balances that underpin our democracies must not be forgotten."

Communism for 99.99-99.9999% of all humans.

The "overcoming of man". Everything clear? "I teach you the overman. Man is something that is to be overcome." (Friedrich Nietzsche, "Thus Spoke Zarathustra", 1883, p. 8 ).
User avatar
Sleyor Wellhuxwell
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Postby Great Again » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:28 am

Okay, "overcoming of man". But will it really be the overman who will overcome man, if man will be overcome at all? :-k
Image
User avatar
Great Again
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Re: Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Postby Alf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:16 pm

The globalists have had time enough to plan transhumanism. They are not technicians themselves and are incapable in practical things. That is why they leave the implementation to others. But the globalists have the power, not any party, but pure private men, the richest of whom have more money than Italy and France in national income. They could easily buy Italy and France at any time - not to mention that they have already done so for the most part anyway.
User avatar
Alf
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Previous

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users