Ten Years

Jakob said: “dub the self valuing logic I unearthed into the formerly Virgin skies of truth, the Ring of Power.”

Sounds like something he’d say. Any idea what it actually means? For example, as it might be applicable to the corona pandemic?

How about abortion? :wink:

The last dude who said some shit like that got his ass handed to him by some hobbits. Don’t ever forget that.

Actually it’s out of a closed forum entitled Ten Years.

It is wide open referentially, abstractly general: poetic rather then literal, with wide implications especially to the pandemic , not so much to abortion, only metaphorically , as abortive efforts to not sound conspiratorial.

youtu.be/lSYFJB7o9ZQ

Author: MagsJ
21774 Views with 41 Replies

[ Go to pageGo to page: 1, 2 ]

by MagsJ. (Closed forum)

Oh… I saw the thread title, but didn’t even clock that it was in reference to mine. :open_mouth: My current state of cellular repair is playing havoc with my current state of cognition, in not supplying constant energy to it, in order to fuel the repair… anyway.

It’s a thread about grieving the loss of a person so close to you, that the whole world and everything pales in comparison to it Iam, and such grief revels in casting its shadow over you, so as to pull you back into it’s dark shade of sorrow… mainly during seasonal festivities and memorable moments.

I’m sure that Jakob and Meno can agree, that such meltdowns and moments are so much fun? :smiley:

Huh hum well it took more than merely these damned Hobbits, and even still, so what? It was a damn good run.

The whole story wouldn’t have existed if it wasn’t for that ring. No heroism. Just agrarian complacency and obscurantist mages amongst themselves.

I cannot agree. Yes the ring is the center of the story but there are a lot of interesting characters and huge world to describe

For hearts that mostly bleed blue…

But maybe turn scarlet by the narcissistic vampirism of the likes of immortals, like saint germain.

Stendhall’s ’ Red and Black’ comes to mind, in a very peripheral way. The connection so tedious, yet familiar.

Actually, Saint Germain is symbolized by the colors for violet, the synthesis of blue and red.:

‘In New Age beliefs, Saint Germain is associated with the color violet, the jewel amethyst, and the Maltese cross rendered in violet (usually the iron cross style cross patee version). He is also regarded as the “Chohan of the Seventh Ray”.[9] According to The Theosophical Society, the Seven Rays are seven metaphysical principles that govern both individual souls and the unfolding of each 2,158-year-long Astrological Age. Since according to Theosophy, the next Astrological Age, the Age of Aquarius, will be governed by the Seventh (Violet) Ray (the Ray of Ceremonial Order), Saint Germain is sometimes called “The Hierarch of the Age of Aquarius”. According to the Ascended Master Teachings, Saint Germain is “The God of Freedom for this system of worlds”. According to the Ascended Master Teachings, the preliminary lead-up to the beginning of the Age of Aquarius began on 1 July 1956, with the Ascended Master Saint.’

Perhaps some dilemmas don’t have a solution, or an obvious one… at least.

Perhaps some are naturally melancholic… a natural default setting, a bit like resting bitch face… adaptations to save energy, like standby mode.

contempaesthetics.org/newvo … icleID=214

[quoteinvestigator.com/2015/01/29/melancholy/]
(https://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/01/29/melancholy/)

I can live with that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I not only can I must.