The Robots are Taking Over

Voice activated light fixtures. Dim high. Dim low.
Floorboard sensors for every footstep. Heat by self-adjusting dial.
The bathtub water stands at the selected temp: one, zero, one, point, one, zero, one.
Easy freezer orders all the food. Easy oven knows the choice, cooks the food ahead of hunger.
Bort, too funny. Zorb, too much.
The bedroom laser scans the irises of eyeballs. Sells you what you want. The cyber sex. Your every wish. Your every sexual desire. The man of your perfect design. So put on the cyber suit.
Dream machine to monitor the pattern of sleep.
Never. Leave. Home. Ever.
Visual intercom interface on every wall.
Faster and more efficient.
The Clear Lake is frozen. Repeat. The Clear Lake is frozen.
Zoom, zoom, zoom, avoid the boom. The future is now.
Human beings, more like human becomings.
No limit to the identity you pick. Be anyone or anything to anyone or anything.
A promise of paradise, a timeless future state, it never comes.
Survival of the fittest. No, survival of the best informed. Yes.
Consuming at a rate, Earth cannot recycle or replenish.
The need for speed. Time saving devices. We only grow more impatient. All appointments booked in advance. No longer spontaneous. Road rage stress test. Faster.
Simulation work locations. Faster. Digital drugs. Electronic LSD. No worship for a god, only praise for the computer programmer.
The universal blur.
And here are the headlines. Your head. My lines. Comes complete with caption. Fill you with the fragment. Chop talk. Cold speak. Words all flowing like flowers until they find a faster and more efficient way.
Emotions run low. Pleasure is lost. The tone of technology. No expression on the face, just a blunt sagging effect. The computer mood matches that of human. Flip side. Flip side. The reverse is true. So empty out and become numb. Techno trend. Super cool gadgets.
Easy as a push of a button. Frail creatures who specialize in nothing but pushing buttons. The way sink taps erased the walk to the water well.
The original sin. Penalty is a painful baby birth. Long hard days of toil in the soil, no more.
Progress is a revolt, a storming rebellion. The all elusive advance. Revolutions made by monkey machine men.
The great momentum. The inevitable. Let us hope the artificial apple is edible. So long, space shot

Love it Babes especially cause I was security back through college , could write about that a bit do You mind?

This was in Easy kid angeles and the owner of security company hoisted a 4t on me, then he sat me down below a gaping hole in the ceiling with the cocked gun pointed phallically upward and said just stay like that and blast a war for last night they broke in tried to brake the safe , but it tipped off the alarm, they might try again.

Nothing happened her bored and tired of having my arm held for so long.

Ended up reading Celine, some thing about America, while never have been there, and by morning the rooster alike me , and the owner came in and fired me on the spot.

Forgive my intrusive habit of barging in Babes.

No problemo Meno. Red rooster was a great wrestler, but only when he met his rival The Blue Blazer.

On the other hand, in a wholly determined universe, human beings are just the most sophisticated matter that nature has created. At least on this planet.

The laws of matter evolved into living matter evolved into conscious matter evolved into beings compelled by nature to invent machines compelled to take over the planet.

And this exchange itself being just another necessary component of it.

True

Unless of course itโ€™s not true at all.

haha, both.

The Cyberpunk 2077 video game releases April 16. :wink:

Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed to September.

In other news, those Boston Dynamic dogs are being hired as a security measure.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPEuHlsb2UQ[/youtube]