RaptorWizard - Hyperspatial Clockwork to Bunny's Imagination

What is the best possible world?

Through engineering, We get closer to the divine platform that We all in our many diverse societies wish could be realized. But engineering relies on constant physical principles that are forever in stasis, at least, as observation seems to continually reveal. But when We springboard to the next level of existence, what if the laws don’t always hold? And that could be good, because floating treasures and paradise vistas may forever explode into our view and experiential pleasure. Still, before Heaven on Earth is stationed, We need to think of the future, of the glorious eons awaiting our victorious entrance, just galloping and beaming with the aurora of time enfolding into glass imprisoned soul gems and archetypes. With God in charge or our planet, We would think that the only place We can go is up, into a better fate, a higher world. He answers prayers and works miracles across the clock. Action though on our part may be required as well, since God can only open the door, and We have to walk through it. Perhaps perfection comes in many steps and stages, distributing the holy rainbow and its many facets through a Gandalf like metamorphosis on high, selecting the very highest choice, and then just launching at it, relentlessly, with all Valor and hope for good, free will. Other choices besides the 1s that We’re immediately presented with are possible. We have to search. We have to unlock our true natures on the quest, go on the hunt for the hero. Maybe We just have to follow Prophecy, do what was foretold, reach the final destination that’s so flamboyant and activated as a precursor for every window of the better sunshine. The crossroads of planetary destiny offers so many routes and alternatives to the ever secretive and yet immersive pendulum of the diary entering the stargate groove. If We go with Ein’s view, then there’s 1 way all of nature is meant to unfold, and if We just get into pattern with that tide, that ever branching and all feathery path, then true invoking of our highest powers awaits us. Ein believed in 1, perfect, foreseen, Envisioned future by the divine intellect, that follows symmetry and union with divine principles, and in this way, the criminal is never responsible for his crimes, because it was fated from the foundation of the world that he would act so, and although We should always strive to choose responsibly, theoretically, maybe We had no choice to begin with. I think though that there’s invisible strings in this simulation of personal experience that We may call the multidimensional reality of the Game. By listening to our inner voice, We can evade dangerous fortunes, and tap into the higher, more mystical, secret power, that both forged the highest destiny and, after winning, goes forever on an unnatural future. It’s like Morrowind - We complete the Prophecy of the Nerevarine but, once complete, We cast off our pins, and soar limitlessly throughout wonders and dreams that blanket and siphon our own luxuriously well arranged world of fun and extravagant flora and fauna, treats and cherishing at all spectra everywhere.

Multidimensional Reality of the Game

121 views•Nov 2, 2013

The Ultimate Aeon of Will

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSquTOUutZM[/youtube]

Hey, what’s up fellas, this is RaptorWizard, and I’m wondering, what exactly is heaven supposed to be like? Supposedly, in Christian stories, there’s angels singing, and God’s big booming voice is commanding, and all dance to the rhythm. There’s a theory, superstring theory, like it’s God’s voice vibrating through Hyperspace, like the roaring laughter of God is the big bang, and so forth. Funny stuff right? I just got a new book recently called The Grid, Exploring the Hidden Infrastructure of Reality. I’m not going to say all of this stuff is fact, but it’s a good theory about multiple levels of existence, the doorways to higher places. I mean, I don’t even know how to visualize that stuff, but supposedly it’s theoretically real, power of thought, and so forth, intention, or whatever, will, destiny, dreams, just big concepts that deal with like, Imaginative potentials. But like, that’s 1 thing I need to improve on, because I’m not really like a Visionary. I’m more like a thinker. I just put stuff together. I don’t have all of these psychic premonitions. I can’t predict the future. I can’t read minds. I don’t have magic powers. I’m just a philosopher who’s speculated about what all of that stuff might mean. I guess it’s kind of like the question, “What would You do if You were Omnipotent?” There’s just a lot of stuff We can’t even Imagine. You could cause suns and stars to collide, produce heat and light, destroy a universe, You could Imagine stuff into existence at will, You could make things more beautiful, put a fairy here, a wizard there, a dragon here, a waterfall there, a mountain, a castle, I don’t know, just like an alien, a ufo, a galactic super civilization. Funny stuff, random things. You could just put all that stuff there by thinking about it. But I don’t know. Maybe that’s 1 thing about heaven, is like it may mirror our world mentally. There’s theories by people like Emanuel Swedenborg, who saw heaven and spirits and angels supposedly from the 1700s, a polymath, like different levels of heaven and You go to the place that best reflects Your personality, Your morals, like people who go to the darker, lower places actually prefer being there, because that’s their nature, supposedly, not like it’s fire and suffering, but more just like darkness, lack of direction. But heaven, I don’t like to say oh, You just have 1 life here and You’re supposed to be morally perfect and then You have to live with God happily ever after. Gosh, that does not sound fulfilling to Me. What I want to do is I want to like learn everything, I want to master cosmos, I want to build the bridge from the visible to the invisible. I don’t want to just be happy forever, content or at peace. I want to be great, I want to be powerful, I want to be the dragon, the man with the wisdom, the mind. I want higher ambitions for the future, for destiny, for everything in existence. I want to be the grand architect. And I don’t care. We can all be that. We can all be grand architects. We can all be designers of everything. I mean there’s just a lot of goals, a lot of ideas. And it’s really tough to know which 1s to pursue, how to use our time here. Right now, I’m 20 years old now, and I turned 20 on Halloween. So obviously I’m starting to become older, and My youth is running out, but I need to seize the now. I need to do everything I can, maximize it, and then there will be a bigger structure to build on. The hidden infrastructure of reality, how that all gets put there, and destiny, or creating new events, mind, mover. There’s a lot of stuff. I wish I could think this through and articulate it faster. I don’t know. That’s just not how I work. I have to think stuff through more as I bounce it around, and generate. That’s another things, is generation, like what will the future generations see when they look across space, or cosmos, or heaven? This would be the critical time, the turning point in our history where We decided to become the Ultimate. Can the Ultimate be realized? What is the Ultimate? Can We break all restrictions? Can We program new laws? Can We defy our Creators? Can We just go against the natural order? What can We become? Can We break the laws of the Game? Can We forge our own Game? Can We ascend up and be the chess player that moves the pieces around? And there’s just so may ways the Game can unfold. All these possible combinations and it goes on pretty much for infinity. It’s just a big place, a big world our there. We need to rise up and master it. What’s higher than God, I’ve asked before. I guess what could be higher than God is experience. Because God needs other people to experience Himself through. We’re all the lights through which He perceives everything, the multifaceted prisms shining in each person. We’re basically all avatars You could say. Obviously some people are bad avatars and some things in this world are bad, so God has a dark side, either that, or there’s a corrupted side that may not have originally been part of God, but may have entered our program. It’s just, I don’t want to just accept things. I want to keep moving up. I’m not just going to read the Bible, and have faith, and say this is the way, and this is going to make Me Happy. There’s just so much more stuff out there. There’s so many things We need to do. I’m not saying it’s ever going to be accomplished but it’s a goal. What’s great in man is that He is a bridge and not an end. We just need to be ambitious and go on the journey, on the quest to do funny things, save damsels in distress, become icons of greatness, all hail lord RaptorWizard or whatever. Funny right? It’s just, there’s a lot of stuff We need to do. We need to map the experience of being, and there’s all this stuff to figure out, so many things We can do, and ultimately, maybe there’s nothing We can’t do. I mean a man with sufficient willpower could move a mountain. I mean, I’m not saying it’s going to be done right now, but maybe it’s more of a metaphor, a means of ascension. It’s a long term goal. But even with long term goals, I just don’t like to think like I’m ahead of My time, or I’m in the future, because I like the more eternal perspective. I don’t just like the idea of completing things and maximizing progress. I also just prefer the idea of things being timeless and happy, eternal, having an essence that can whirl around in all kinds of different ways. In reference to light, there are some people that say the dark places in our mind are just as real as the light, or the conscious. I used to think of illumination, or enlightenment. Maybe it’s still a good metaphor, but from the contrast, from the darkness, We see the light. But there just has to be a way around that. They say good cannot exist without evil. Well, I don’t know. Is there a way to cheat that? There’s a lot of different colors, red, blue, yellow, green, all these auras and dazzles that they can take on. So I don’t know. If You could add more dimensions, more levels, not just like this end and that end, but it could be more like a matrix, or a diamond, just something that’s a less absolute shape, maybe evil may not have as much of a place. Ultimately, everything theoretically should have many dimensions, like that book I brought up at the beginning of this video. Just make the world a bigger and better place. Ultimately, that will expand our horizons, make the grid larger, and We can put any dot, any lines, any architectural shapes, any foundations, any transformations and movements across it, and very much like a video game. We play it, and it’s hard, it’s challenging, and it gives us rewards, it levels us up, and then We’re the mightiest beings in the world, at the top of the mountain. We have the crowning throne of ascension, and We’re just like victors. We’re great, and nothing can stop us. We’re indomitable. I mean this sounds pretty grand. I don’t even know what I’m saying half the time. But just keep on moving up levels, and become the greatest being in the Game.

Pages 2
Words 1,477
Characters (no spaces) 6,550
Characters (with spaces) 8,026
Paragraphs 1
Lines 78

Raichu, a Mouse Pokémon of the Electric element. Raichu is the evolved form of Pikachu. It can shock with more than 100,000 volts, enough to render a Dragonite unconscious.

What is Bliss?

Absolute merry making and wavy celebrations around supernova fantastic orchestras of revelation may crash with titanic ballooning in a bizarre frontier of love and salvation. Bliss resonates picturesque clouds of playgrounds and incantations of an enchanted dialect, swirling and bouncing with charming flux in a dizzy and holographic plunge through eons of misery and bliss. Bliss carries a wand of madness and devastation, cartoon splashing pixies and exotic shorelines wrapping up presents and misty chlorophyll escaping imprisoned roots across the clock in acentric, phenomenal, science bedazzling curvature. Meganium is the Pokemon of Bliss, stargazing into fragrant ghost mirages as She petal dances to the galloping fictional zeniths of plush and cuddly Bunny submarines. Your Rival Silver also revamps colorful rushes of desire as He spiritually infuses Himself with esoteric constellations and mystical fortune telling. Silver roars with elegant craftsmanship and wise proverbs that redirect questions and curiosity to boundless horizons of escalating vibrations. New vistas, scenes, fractals, and big bangs crystallize in painted zippers of special language. Checkerboard towels revive hours of picnic dream voyages composing flocks of Lugia, edging above and beyond Cosmic Consciousness. Total realization of all turns of time, and scattering prophecies of fame unmask frozen Nintendo GameCubes with islands of framework classic cheerleading. Gary was never quite as enchanting or spellbound as Silver, since Silver revolves with archaic meditations and alien melodies of an exuberant overdrive. Silver questions and guesses, pieces together and combines special effects into a George Lucas studio of gambles and rainbows shuffling their plazas of overgrowth arboretums. Bliss is sealed all the way above heaven, where 1 day, pristine clarity and starstruck canvases will shine with masterful properties in gizmos of well ordered and run shows of Jurassic canopies. Meganium sings Her name in white as the stars carry Her code. Bubble baths and carnival adventure lands await Meganium’s unleashing as She ferries Herself from point to prism of surging potential and wild cards of Pokemon bamboozling. Oceans tap their fringes as the Silver Meganium willfully combs His Hair.

What is the Heart of the Cards in Yugioh?

Belief and determination, courage and wisdom, will and faith, extrication and triumph paint the way for the higher archons to initiate and seal fate over the bridge to omega. Yugi digs deep within Himself, chooses valor over fear, power over weakness in changing His tree of life. Yugi summons invincible trance like harbors of crusades to tame the beast within, above and below. He pulses with an open heart, channels the highest aspects of the arcane master.

How did Match of the Millennium go?

A Fabled confrontation of Champion Vs. Creator realizes dreams and vanity, personal empowerment and Jet black soul gems, crossing the fringe of jewels and ornaments, triangulating threads of language in the sea of sprites. The Story wheels on ever further, resurrecting sacred relics in a quest for question answering Frenzies. The Dragon Mind of Zen penetrates all islands, sequences oracular fates, blesses the labyrinth of mysteries, and opens the way to heaven. Sacrifice and burdens, echoes of the Force and singularities of fissures control the flow of effects. Art in its highest forms releases the Soul to tap ever ascending staircases of myth and stars, silver coils and rendering stonework. Blackening the sky with trains and bazookas conceals a robe of rumination to station and extract Ore of magnificent shapes. The image of beauty is outlined by the smithy, contorting and slipping enemy defenses with relentless triggers of holy grail juice. Older, wiser, more well educated frontiers of vision unravel the mysteries of the sith. In archives of esoteric feats, engaging prototypes rage across the outer limits of time, breaking new records, and dashing at the speed of sound over the language of God. Tongues and serpents guide the lineage of the Chosen 1, protect and preserve a promotional card of Bunny.

How did Gandalf get to the top of His icy mountain?

When We evolve enough, become sufficiently leveled, then the unwilling may unfold, a peak or triumph of mastery and Omnipotence that’s rarely ever seen, rarely ever rivaled. Teleportation is at the Heart of God. He may jump and soar to solutions that are so unique, so striking, that the mountain breaks, and the impossible is rendered, revealed, made manifest for all to see across every eon to come. To think of these staggering possibilities, to behold what might unfold is a journey of grandeur and awe. Powers incomprehensible to human language become manifest, awakened, unveiled. These all liberating energies sink the sea, and picture the zenith of all mind power way beyond the mundane limits of rationality. Unspeakable magic can bend and harness prismatic qualities of God and the heavenly Rainbow.

God’s Rattling Auras of Enfolding

God beams divine splendor over My archetype’s charm
Carries My voice to plateaus fissuring and breaking
Inflames My wanderlust for soulful galaxies galore
the road escapes my bizarre

Islands of delight
spray their random fleets
Candles embody My marriage union
My ultimate superhero underwear

Globes of wisdom
entertain divine chance
growing under my spree
hearing my healing heart run free

Life is wonderful, but, why?

Life explodes with qualities and attributes that makes its experience holy and worthy of worship. But there’s still many hauntings and unresolved enigmas. We can think, ruminate, reflect as deeply as We Wish, but the venom of deadly toxic still snakes its way towards us, destroying, annihilating hope and joy. We have to remember what was beautiful, what was sacred and valuable to prolong forever. Life can be a high definition showcase of grandeur and flooding elevation at all ends and upgrades of its canon. It Flowers and ignites into rapturous remedies. We gather information, observe and analyze our 1 world synthesis. These tides and forks of the beloved undertow chase our wild wisdom, flicker and generate enthusiastic uproar. Through boundary breaking crash courses in the laboratory of advancing reason, We glimpse more of life, of Her treasures and scenery. Emotion outpouring from the most exquisite charm in the box vanquishes all despair, and makes mania at untold levels possible. We can visit in our mind’s eye fortresses and labyrinths of tremendous pace and gallop, freezing the sun, and letting joy and harmony blast down the forbidden darkness, and animate, express happiness and phosphorescence everywhere and always. And then Pikachu excites our gamble to shine and dig up Her hiding holes of wheelworks and machinery stargazing into our exhibit. Pikachu cries out to the spirit of the Dove, mimicking crush art of voltage packed Mountain Dew cascades of fragrant gems. Through Pikachu’s play days and discovery days, life features groundbreaking wingspans that stifle the damp, and make the chaotic earthquake fire up the torpedo of infiltration. Pikachu gathers Her fun in the sun for seashore chronicling the highest reaches of aerospatial obliteration of the last sky. Pikachu thunderbolts tsunamis of swirl and integrity to blast down demons and sprites that deplete and drain worldly partying.

What is My Force Bond with Bunny?

Bunny resolves My Imaginative wrinkles in the spacetime fabric, galaxy binding My Soul to Her fuse of power upgrading and dimensional stratifications. Through Bunny, I see into the Force, open the door to unknown existence, pierce the interstellar gloom, and conceive of farfetched outlines to conjure any dot, any line throughout an entire deluge of extreme ideas and radical entailments. Bunny jumps inside of the picture frame, lives out fantasies in their most exotic forms. She makes Me feel like a child bursting and radiating with fantasy and fiction over every plaza and domain of the bird, releasing the Soul to traverse great mountains of adventure and excitement. Bunny electrifies My crush on Her puzzle cubes with dizzy reflections dotting My express with candy land blooming. Bunny contacts Me, shuffles through My drinking cup, coils into My bed, and unleashes wizardry that sparkles with legendary cornucopias of majestic quilts. Bunny plays cartoon bliss envelope weirdness grappling My pocket monsters manual of Japanese codexes and monstrosity omega inscriptions that makes Obsidian Entertainment of KotOR 2 set up Bunny as Kreia, My mentor and guide. It’s through Her that My Force Bond is Unleashed.

What does Tyranitar symbolize?

Being ready and ripe in the great dawn. Being ready to go crazy on an absolutely devilish danger route of earth shattering meteor mashes. Getting to the most farfetched fissure in the most forbidden sectors of ancient existence. When Dragonite was attacked, He crushed Bill’s Lighthouse with rock slides. The Big Crunch is an eternal ice hyper beam of accelerated superpower raging that rapidly evolves into out of control plate tectonics for obliterating and shredding lower existence asunder. But We begin to Penetrate with our Reason the most blessed aspects of sacred revelation above and beyond. Esoteric treasures on a hunt for the Holy Grail shipwreck our old routes to illuminate and redesign our new mission to understand and capture what was so sublime and illustrated in a romantic daydream. Accessing the tides of wisdom performs a miracle solution for sitting at an easy avalanche as the healing of liberty fades gracefully into the far out channel.

What does the search for Dragonite mean?

Floating in the sea of nirvana is the crown of genesis that restores and blesses reality with shapes and forms to further the light. Galaxies spin and whirl as superclusters find their vantage points. All across the great ocean of existence are game boards and surfing florescence as travelling nomads aim their marksmanship at omega.

Is the Light Side more powerful?

Yes, Imagining enchanted fairy palaces resurrects layers of feeling and charge threading victorious vacations across the overlay of the Story. The Light Side controls everything, sees all futures, floats at a splendid undertow of myth and alignment.

What is the divine plan for Earth?

We need to awaken and shine, to flow with the meaning of eternities forever willing extravagant bounds of mind power to dance and play over the clockwork of all light. God’s Knowledge transcends everything. His might and ferocity bulldoze down all barriers. His council and dominion reign over every restriction. Through God, and our immense, special, and holy reverence for Him, everything escalates to the highest dawn. His Vision orchestrates black hole Armageddon, overthrowing and beheading the devil. That ever elusive sunshine which was so sacred and mysterious shivers in delightful embrace as the Love of God exceeds failure.

What is the Force?

It unmasks the limits of levity to shimmer and glow across the midnight abyss. Stratifications and powers, holy wise benevolence drapes the mystical undertow with fashioning and triangulations over every sector of the emperor’s range. The Force installs legendary playgrounds of fully revamped and clockwork mobilized zen to unfold all horizons and shatterpoints of penetration. Knowledge flashes over our inventory to empower universal unification and the end of all death. Love will save the day, grant us access to the lore of professorship. The only part of the Force that’s real is the Light Side. The dark side is just a corruption, a perversion. But it’s been vanquished, turned into a growing tool. As all millennia wheel ever onward to their divine roots, the pendulum towers in Bunny baskets and Healing Bells.

What is the Prophecy of the Sithari?

Omega inscribes in our blood the venom and dragonpowder of the elite archons, channeling and focusing hyper extreme routes to the ultimate, to destiny, vision, enlightenment, unfolding blanketing blizzards of catastrophic chaos. The Thunderbolt Singularity sparkles groves of arcane will to trade time for worldbuilding, the gale for the grounded lightningrod of the Big Bang. Churning alphabet soup systematically shines the Soul’s milkshake for cards of foretelling size in misery’s valor.

What is the Will of the Force? What will experience reveal God’s true nature to be? How should the next universe be created? Is there anything outside of existence? What is the mystery of Dragonite at Bill’s Lighthouse? What will cosmology reveal about the meaning of life? Can We experience all Bliss with Bunny? How will We build the Rainbow bridge to Infinity? Can We enter God’s Imagination? What should We do with Omnipotence? Will cosmology always reveal a bigger world than We previously perceived? How will cosmic consciousness feel when We stargaze across beautiful Horizons? Where is the Star Forge? Will the Final Annihilator win the Prime Cup? Will the Gray Fox become the Legend of All Millennia? Will Einstein’s library of alien languages on God’s creation write the most enchanting Story? Will the Omniverse have a Chance? Can We grab from Choices outside the system? Where is our Higher Self?

The B-52’s - The Chosen One (Pokemon 2000)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS_w79DiqeA[/youtube]

Science and religion will 1 day be 1 and the same. The mystical teachings of all ages will be unified, strung together into a central doctrine that enlightens and prophecies of the Golden Age revolution. Through Christ and the Victory at the cross, all evil flinches and recoils, gets sent back to the devil haunted continuum of trash and garbage in the galactic super civilization nuclear incinerator. Yahweh will level the playing field, descend with His ever Omnipotent majesty and armchair of negotiating. God balances the scales of life, flowers in the spring of pure spirit.

What is the Golden Age?

It will be heralded by the Return of Christ, a millennium of peace, with the commands of Spirit purifying and making sprite like and exciting the language of light. God will transcend mundane limits, open extradimensional windows and communication, offer wisdom and plentiful abundance of greenery and wonders, charms and magic. His evanescence will be magnified and hitched to the jewel clad doorway of Heart. The coming years will position civilization at the apex of achievement, as all Knowledge, Wisdom, lore, and enchantment will be inscribed and enshrined for all of the eons to come.